A Birthday Surprise - Cover

A Birthday Surprise

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A cheating story with a surprise in store for an unsuspecting husband. Not all codes are selected to keep the surprise.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

I had just left the seminar I was attending in Cleveland, Ohio, when I received a phone call from my son, Bradley. Bradley is 16 and into sports. I was at this work seminar that was being held from Tuesday through Thursday afternoon. I had planned to stop off and see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame here on Friday, then be home for my 38th birthday on Saturday. It also coincided with our 17th wedding anniversary. Yeah, I know, how could I forget our anniversary if it occurred on my birthday? Well, it really wasn't planned that way, it just happened. That was the only Saturday that month that her father could be there to give her away. He was deployed in the military and they got him some leave time to do the honors.

Anyway, Bradley called and said, "Dad, did you know Mom has some lady staying with her for the week. She moved into the spare room but she and Mom are giggling and carrying on like teenagers. It's just plain weird. Do you know a Julie Sheldon?"

"Yes, Son, I know Julie. She's your mother's best friend from school. I think your mom said that they met when they were like nine, and have been friends ever since. What makes you think something is wrong?"

"Well, I woke up late last night and I thought I heard Mom scream, but then it quit. I knocked on her door and she said she had had a nightmare, but Julie's door was open and she wasn't in her bed. I thought that was really weird."

"Oh, Bradley, they were probably in our bedroom talking about old times. You know how your mother gets when she is excited sometimes. They were just talking, I'm sure. Nothing to worry about, Sport. How did your game go last night? I wish I could have been there."

"The game was great; I scored two touchdowns and passed for another. I wish you had been there too."

Bradley was on the junior varsity team and they sometimes played on Wednesday nights. It usually was Thursdays, but the other school had a conflict and the schedule was changed. We talked for a little while longer and I finished up with, "Brad, I'll be home late on Friday evening, I'm going to finish my tour of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame before I leave Friday. They were open late last night and I toured quite a bit of it then. I plan on going again tonight, and I'll finish up Friday morning. I'll probably be home around five or six Friday night, depending on when I finish at the museum. Did you get what I asked you to for your mom for our anniversary?"

"Yeah, Dad, a piece of cake, I'm sure she'll love it. I'm even going to spend the weekend with Ted so you guys can have some fun times without me cramping your style. I'll be over for the party Saturday afternoon, but then Ted and I are going to that horror flick I told you I wanted to see. I think Cindy is actually going to go too. She really didn't want to see it, but I told her I would comfort her and keep her from harm."

"Great, Bradley, I'll see you soon. Take care and have fun on your date."

"Thanks, Dad, I love you, see you soon, bye."

"I love you too, Son, very much. Remember to be careful and always be prepared."

"Daaaad. I'm always prepared now. Thanks for that too, you're so cool about stuff like that. Bye."

"That's what dads are for, to be cool and help their sons out."

When Bradley turned 13, I sat him down and had a long heart to heart talk with him about life, in general, and sex, in particular. He knew a lot of the basic stuff, but I had always had a good relationship with my son and this was no different. He asked good questions and I answered honestly. If I didn't know, I told him I would find the answer and let him know. I asked him to please refrain from drinking and smoking. As far as I was concerned, they were the only drugs that I would tolerate even in the slightest, but I didn't like them. He would be severely punished if he got into anything else, and if he did it again, he was on his own. We would not tolerate anything else. I told him it was out of love that we would do that. I know that sounds harsh, but we both knew that Bradley loved us very much.

He listened to us most of the time, and by us leading by example, he understood what we would accept and what we wouldn't. I also told him that when he felt that he was old enough to start having sex, he should come to me and I would provide him with all the condoms he could ever want. I impressed on him the importance of being prepared and protecting himself from harm. One of our neighbor's sons was not so lucky. This was a young lad of 15, who had unprotected sex with a girl who became pregnant, but that was not the bad part. She was 16 and a slut of the first order. She had several STDs, one of which was AIDS. Ricky died six months before my talk with our 13 year old son. Bradley and Ricky were friends even with the age difference. Bradley took that his friend died pretty hard. He had heard rumors about why he died, but I confirmed it during that talk. The baby she gave birth to also had AIDS and died within a week of his birth. She died less than a year later. Bradley hadn't known about that part of the tragedy. I think it really scared him when he heard all this.

I told him that as far as drinking, I would hope that he at least wait until he was 17 or 18, but that if he ever needed to leave a party, if he was drunk or just wanted to leave because of drugs, all he had to do was call me and I would be there to take him home, no questions asked, no recriminations, and I didn't care if it was three in the morning. I essentially gave him a get out of jail free card, but I also said, 'Don't abuse it' either. I think our talk went well.

About nine months ago, Bradley came to me and asked if I would hold up my part of the request I had made during that talk. I answered that with a gift box of rubbers and told him to let me know when he got low. I would put a new box in his underwear drawer the next day. As far as I know, he is still on his first box of 24.

As I walked through the museum this afternoon, I kept coming back to Katelyn, that's my wife, and Julie. It suddenly dawned on me something Katelyn had said shortly after we were married. She said that she and Julie had experimented a lot when they were in high school. But the experiments were only the two of them. I took it to mean that they had a lesbian thing going on at the time. I do know that Katelyn was not a virgin when we married; well, not even the first time we made love in my dorm room, but then neither was I.

Let me describe us. I am Robert Lewis Stevenson, no I'm not any relation to the writer, except my parents both liked his works. My father was of Scottish heritage, and my mother, Irish. Both had read most of his works and liked the name, so here I am. I'm 37, almost 38, six feet tall, and weigh 180. I work out three times a week, and run three more, not on the same days. I learned some martial arts as a youngster, and kept up with Tai Chi and other forms, which I do every day. I don't drink much; an occasional glass of wine or a beer now and then. I quit smoking when Bradley was born and I swore I would never light up again. I have kept that promise too.

Katelyn (Kate) is 36, five feet seven, and still fit and trim, about 100 pounds. She walks and works out with me in our workout room, as well. I have a small workout area that I added to the back of the house about 12 years ago. I noticed that, due to my job as an office manager for an investment firm, I was starting to get a little soft in the middle and had gained about 40 pounds. I vowed to change that and I think I have successfully accomplished that goal.

Our sex life is great, two to three times a week even now, and in quite a variety of positions. The only thing not on the table is anal. Kate says I'm too large for her. I have a nice seven inch dick that is almost two inches across. We have attempted to include that to our repertoire several times, but it is painful for her no matter the mood, lubrication, or preparation, so I don't ask and we both agree that it is taboo for us. Everything else is fair game, role playing, oral, and straight sex is great.

Katelyn also works as a realtor and broker for her own firm. She studied and got her license after Bradley started second grade. Something happened after Bradley was born, when an intern screwed up and caused some problems for future pregnancies when he inadvertently cut something he shouldn't have while doing a D&C after a miscarriage when Bradley was two. I sued the hospital and the intern, and we won a sizable amount which we invested for Bradley's college education. As a result of his negligence, Katelyn had to have a hysterectomy six months later. We were devastated that we couldn't have more children, and that is when we sued.

Now you are up to date, I am wondering what is going on at home. Is Kate having an affair with Julie? Is it more than that? Are there any men involved? God, I needed answers, but I hardly knew the questions, let alone where to start.

I called Kate. It was about 9:30 PM and I wondered what she was doing.

"Hello, Stranger, how are you doing up there in Cleveland?" my wife asked when she answered the phone. She sounded a little out of breath and I could hear muffled laughter in the background.

"I'm doing OK, Kate. I hear that you have some company staying there this week."

I heard a note of disappointment, or maybe surprise, in her answer. "Yeah, Julie Sheldon had to come here for some meetings at her company's offices here in Dayton. I told her she could stay here and not bother with a hotel. I hope that was alright?" Julie now lived in the Chicago area.

"Of course, Dear. I wouldn't want your high school sweetheart spending all that time alone, now would I?"

"Alright, mister wise ass, what was that supposed to mean?"

"Brad called me earlier today and said that you two were acting all weird like a couple of teenagers, so I assumed that you two were having fun reliving your high school days. That's all; did I hit a sore spot, or what?"

"That was a long time ago, Mister, and don't you forget it. Besides you said you weren't exactly mister chaste and pure, either."

"I never said I was, but I didn't play on the same team, like you did."

"Now that was totally uncalled for, Buster. You are so deep in hot water that you might drown before you can get to the surface."

"Well, what am I to think, I'm gone, what, maybe five hours on a trip away from home, and suddenly a long lost high school sweetheart comes calling on my wife, then she is screaming in the middle of the night in her bedroom and giggling and sly looks are being passed between the two of you that even Brad picked up on. So I ask you again, is there something going on that I should be worried about?"

"Oh my God, Bob, no. I never thought it would look like that. I mean sure Julie and I were ... shall we say very close friends during our high school years, but you are my only love. I would never cheat on you, ever. Besides, that phase of my life is all over and done with. We were young and didn't want to be accused of being sluts, but we still wanted to get off. It started with rubbing ourselves, then kind of went a lot further. But we didn't get pregnant, a reputation, or even any diseases. We stayed safe while a lot of girls around us weren't so lucky. Julie and I haven't seen each other in years, and we were just kind of talking about old times and new times, you know, trying to catch up with our lives."

"I'm so sorry, Babe; I guess I'm just a little insecure with you being such a young and beautiful woman. How I ever deserved you in marriage is beyond me."

"Honey, you have that all wrong, what did I do to deserve you has always been my biggest mystery. But all that said, since Julie is here and is staying until Sunday afternoon; we have a big surprise set up for your birthday and our anniversary on Saturday. For starters, you will be accompanied by not one, but two lovely ladies for dinner and dancing at the country club. You'd better be rested up, because we are not letting you sit out one dance. That will be your penance for doubting me. Then when I get you home, I am going to lock the bedroom door and not let you out until you cry uncle. Is that understood, Mister?"

"But where will Brad be while all this dinner and dancing is going on?"

"Didn't he tell you, he is spending the weekend with Ted and his family? He will be going to Ted's house right from school, and he is not to show his face around here until late Sunday afternoon."

"Well, what about Julie? Won't she be kind of lonely and all alone after the dance?"

"Oh, so now you are the one trying to drag in other partners?"

"Nope, just making sure she knows where she stands in this; me too, for that matter."

"Dream on, Mister, there will be no threesomes in this house. You and me only, Buster. You remember that. Now what did you really call about?"

"Have I told you that I love you like there is no tomorrow? If not, then I love you so much I could just scream it to the world. I love you more today than yesterday, and believe me, I loved you more yesterday than my life was worth. I'll never know how I deserved you or how I snatched you up from the matrimonial lottery, but I thank all my lucky stars that I did each and every day."

"Now, that is the kind of talk I like to hear from my one and only love. When do you think you will be home Friday?"

"Well, it's about a four hour drive home from here. The seminar was over this afternoon and I have a couple of hours left of stuff I want to see at the Rock and Roll museum. They don't open until ten, so maybe five or six at the latest. Is that OK? Are you planning something special for tomorrow night?"

"No, Dear, I was just trying to establish a time so I could have dinner ready for you when you get home. I figure that you will want a shower and change clothes after the long drive, so I will plan on dinner at seven at the latest."

"Thanks, Sweetheart, that sounds lovely. I'm so sorry I gave you such a hard time about Julie, but Brad kind of worried me that something funny might be going on. You know I worry about losing you, and well ... it just hit me funny that your friend showed up right after I'm gone on this trip, then hearing the muffled laughter in the background, and you out of breath when I called. Well, I thought that maybe I had been replaced in your life. I just couldn't stand it if that happened. I love you so much, please accept my apology?"

"Bob, Honey, there is nothing to apologize for. After hearing all your concerns, I can understand you coming to the conclusions that you did. I'm sorry too, that I worried you needlessly. Hurry home, I miss you like crazy. Love you, bye."

"I love you too, Baby. See you tomorrow night. Give my love to Brad too ... Oh yeah, say hi to Julie for me. Bye."

I sat there in my hotel room wondering what I did to deserve my loving wife. But I also wondered why all this came to a head tonight. I think Kate now knows that I won't brook any fooling around. I guess this seminar has me too tired to think straight. I didn't realize that lecturing for two days straight would wipe me out like this. I undressed, showered, called for a wakeup, and climbed in bed. I lay awake for quite a while, thinking and wondering.


I went downstairs this morning, packed up all my materials and gear, and loaded my Durango so I could head out after seeing what I missed at the museum. I went into the hotel restaurant and had a good breakfast. I always need to eat hearty before a trip. When I'm alone, I don't usually stop except for gas and restroom breaks. I want to get to where I'm headed, especially when I'm heading home. It was only eight when I finished my breakfast, and I really didn't want to wait another two hours until the museum opened up, so I thought, why not head home now. I would be there about four hours earlier, and be able to make up to Kate for how wrong I had been in my accusations.

I paid the bill and headed out. Funny, but it seemed to be easier going out of Cleveland than it was coming into the city center on Tuesday. The trip seemed to fly by and I was actually pulling into my driveway just before twelve. I came in the back door and listened to see if I could hear anyone. I thought I hear some thumping from upstairs, so up the stairs I went. I heard some noises coming from our bedroom and saw the door open about halfway. I walked down the hall and peeked into the bedroom.

Well this was definitely where the noises were coming from. There on our king size bed was my wife, naked, spread out with a redheaded woman eating her pussy while she was eagerly eating the redhead out. They were in the throes of ecstasy and had not heard my arrival. I cleared my throat ... to no avail. So I cleared my throat a little louder and still not response.

"KATE, what the fuck are you doing? I thought there was nothing between you two anymore. Then here I come home early, expecting to have a welcome home kiss and I see this. Well, I'll be in my chair in the living room when you two sapphic lovers can tear yourselves away from each other long enough to get dressed. I expect both of you on the living room sofa in five minutes. NOW MOVE!!!"

I turned around and walked down the hall and down the stairs. I went into my den and put about 2 inches of amber liquid in a tall glass and headed to the kitchen. I kept a small bottle of Tallymore Dew in my den for when I needed to relieve some extra heavy stress. This was a blend of some fine old Irish sipping whisky. It was smooth, and I only took it with water or maybe some ice.

I took two cubes from the icemaker and sat in my recliner listening to the chaos I heard coming from upstairs.

About two minutes later, Katelyn, dressed in slacks and a blouse, along with the redhead I assumed to be Julie, attired in a mid-thigh length dress, came into the room. They both looked down at the floor and sat quietly on the sofa in front of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.