A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

On the drive to Samantha's house her erection bothered her. She pulled up her skirt and jacked a couple of times but didn't want to bring herself off with her fingers. In the back of her mind she knew what was going to happen, but in the state she was currently in nothing like that entered her mind. To her, she was just going to visit her friend for the day. Nothing sexual was going to happen. In reality she never remember what had happened that day in Dr. Hawthorne's office. She'd gone for some therapy and she thought all was fine. She and the doctor has discussed her 'condition', as he liked to call it, but they'd never gotten to the 'nitty gritty' of her feelings and she'd never revealed to him her condition of being an hermaphorite.

She'd managed to get though high school with her 'reputation' still in tact. She'd also gotten through 3 years of college with no problems. It was during her Junior year of college that things began to happen that would change her life forever.

The pain still hurt from her college memories, of the teasing she suffered when girls in the shower had walked in on her when she thought she'd been alone. Tears streamed down her face when she recalled the names they'd all called her that day. "Freak" was the one that hurt her the most back then. She wanted to be a 'normal' young woman, but it wasn't possible.

She'd worked so hard in her younger life to not expose herself to friends. She never was able to have any sleepovers with her girlfriends. She was never able to go to swimming parties at friends homes for fear of exposing what she truly was.

Her mother seemed to understand what was going on and was always there to comfort her in those times of distress, but it only stopped the pain for a little while.

Then it happened.

She got home from school early one day. Once she'd finished her Junior History Final she was allowed to leave for the day. The rest of the day was hers to do as she pleased, so she decided to go home, take a hot soak in the tub, and then to just relax and enjoy her time at home before her mother got off work. Her mother's car was in the driveway when she got there, along with another car she didn't recognize.

Opening the back door as quietly as she could, Heidi entered through the kitchen and headed towards the living room, trying to see who was visiting her mother at this time of the day. No one was there, but she did hear sounds coming from her mother's bedroom, so she turned that way to investigate.

What she heard were moans of pleasure, as though her mother were having a good time with someone.

If only she'd known what she was about to see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.