Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 33

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After that good fuck my step grandmother Kate and I dozed off on her king sized bed. I woke first.I reached over using one finger to separate her pubic hairs opening up her slit to me. I massaged her clit for a short time before dipping my middle finger into her now moist pussy. She woke as I was pumping my finger in and out of her cunt. "Lick it again Jimmy." She said almost begging.

I probed her pussy with my tongue occasionally running it along her clit. I looked up at Kate saying."Is there more to your story Kate?"

"You're such a horn dog Jimmy. Yes there is more. My brother Frank spanked me many times after that first time. My mother always watched the spankings encouraging Frank when she thought he was being too easy on me. Mother also stayed to watch afterwards while I was forced to suck my brother's cock. He always came in my mouth. It wasn't long until I learned how to swallow all his emissions without losing a drop.

"I remember one time mother commenting. 'Good job Katie. You are getting to be a such a good little cocksucker.' That's when I realized that my mother was getting off watching, not just Frank spanking his naked sister, but seeing me suck him off.

"My brother always talked dirty to me as his prick got closer to shooting his stuff. 'That's it Katey, suck my frickin cock. Make me cum good. I want to fuck your mouth.' One day he even said to our mother. "Mom. I want to fuck her. Let me stick my cock in her pussy. Please!'

"Mother still wouldn't allow him to screw me but I knew it was only a matter of time because she put me on birth control pills shortly after Frank's request.

"Frank spanked me at least once a week with mother looking on. Then one day when she was out somewhere Frank came into the living room while I was watching TV. He shut the TV off. 'I want a blow job!"

"I was stunned. There was no pretense of punishment. He was horny and he expected his sister to take care of his needs. I was sitting on the couch. He walked up to me, dropped his pants and underwear to his ankles, sticking his half hard prick into my face. 'Suck me bitch!" He demanded.

"There was no pretense of a blow job. He forced his cock between my lips, slapping his balls on my chin as he fucked my mouth with ferocity. He came hard yelling. "Swallow my cum, you friggin slut.' Of course I did swallow it all. I was becoming an expert at it. After that I sucked him when he ordered it, whenever my mother was out of the house and of course after my spankings, with mother still looking on.

"After one painful and severe ass whipping with that horrid skinny belt, as I prepared to sink to my knees as usual, my mother said. "Go ahead Frank. Fuck the little slut. Put your big prick in her cunt. Fuck her good.' I couldn't believe my ears. Dammit Mother. I'm a virgin. What are you doing to me. I thought to myself as Frank stood undressing quickly. He dragged me to the big bed and threw me onto my back. There was no gentleness involved. He pierced my hymen with his cock getting a sharp yelp from me. Without giving me a chance to catch my breath he pummeled my pussy with his hard cock until he came deep inside me. My mother had just watched approvingly while my brother Frank raped me.

"Of course that was just the beginning. Frank did me hard whenever he felt like it usually making me clean his cock fresh from my cunt with my mouth and tongue. The spankings never stopped either until I got married and moved away.

"One day I came home from what was supposed to be an overnight stay at a friends house, unexpectedly. My friend wound up getting very sick so her father drove me home. I walked into the house. All the lights were off but I could see the glow of a lamp coming from my mother's room. I walked to the open doorway to let her know I was home. Looking in I saw the familiar bare ass of my brother thrusting hard into a naked woman's cunt. 'Harder Frank! Fuck Mommy harder you bastard. Hurt me!' My mother was screeching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.