Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 31

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

About a week later I noticed that on the way to our first job Larry was fidgeting more than usual trying to get a comfortable position on the front seat of my truck.

I smiled at the big lad. "Your sister whacking your butt again Larry?"

He flushed, nodding his head. "Yes, more than usual. She beats my ass just about every day after I get home from work. It's been going on for over a week since Inga and her boyfriend broke up. She's been taking out her frustrations on my ass. I don't know how much more I can take."

"You're bigger and stronger than her. You could stop her."

"Jimmy, Inga raised me since my parents died. I can't raise a hand to her. I have to obey her like she was my mother and not my sister."

"Do you want me to stop her Larry?"

"How would you be able to stop her."

"Let me worry about how. Just tell me if you want me too."

Larry nodded. "O. K., yes I can't take it any longer."

"When I drop you off today after work make sure you leave the back door unlocked. I will take care of the rest."

I dropped Larry off around five P.M. that day. I took a slow ride around the block before parking two houses down from Larry's place. I walked to the back door and silently turned the knob and opened the door.

Whack ... Whack ... Poor Larry. I could hear the sounds of something hard hitting the poor boy's flesh. I walked to the entry to the living room. Larry was completely nude kneeling on the floor with his battered bottom upraised and his forearms resting on the rug. His buttocks showed many welts, some fresh and some faded by different degrees.

The big blonde Inga was dressed in a tube top which was barely able to restrain her large breasts. Her bottoms were what looked like a pair of sleep shorts with an elastic waistband. She was yielding a short leather instrument that I think was a riding crop. It certainly made noise when it hit Larry's bruised bottom. Whack! A new welt immediately formed on his white skin.

As the blonde Amazon raised her arm for another swing I walked up behind her grabbing her arm by the wrist in a grip strong enough to stop her in mid swing. "Enough Inga!" I yelled. "You've punished the boy enough. Larry, go to your room and stay there."

Inga looked over her shoulder at me with fire in her eyes. "This is none of your concern Jimmy. Mind your own business."

"This is my business. Larry can't do his job if his butt is always bruised and hurting. Maybe you need to see what it feels like." With that I pulled Inga to an armchair, pushing her over the back of it.

When Larry had left the room it was obvious by his swaying large, soft prick that he got no enjoyment from his sister spanking him but Inga on the other hand did, as the wet spot on the crotch of her shorts attested to. Roughly I pulled Inga's shorts down to her knees exposing her ample bottom to my gaze. "Nice bottom." I uttered just loud enough for her to hear.

I picked up the riding crop and swatted her across her white ass. Whack ... whack ... whack ... whack! "Stop it Jimmy!" She protested. " I am not some slut you can have your way with."

I gave her another good stroke on her bare ass. Whack! I pulled her shorts the rest of the way off, roughly pushing her thighs apart. Her twat was gushing pussy juice so hard that it had begun to run down the inside of her legs. I undid my shorts as best I could with my right hand while holding Inga down with a firm left hand on the small of her back.

"Don't Jimmy, please don't do this."

"I not only think you want this Inga but I truly believe that a good fucking will do you good." I slid my hard seven inch cock slowly into Inga's wet hole taking my time wanting her to feel me take her. I looked up and was surprised to see a still naked Larry standing in the doorway watching. His cock was erect and at least ten inches long, the shaft being thick like that of an older man.

I stroked my cock in Inga's wetness while watching Larry who had a firm grip on his own pecker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.