Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 27

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Rita and I had a great day and night learning each other's wants and needs. It was nice having a girlfriend with her own place. I was having trouble finding places to fuck and suck with Mom or Wendy.

Mom was spending her Tuesday nights 'consoling Kate' while my Dad was bowling. I used this time to give Wendy spankings and fucks, but soon my Dad's bowling league went on summer hiatus. My mom still went to Kate's house on Tuesday nights but Dad was home so I had to depend on sex in the front seat of my pick up truck. Cramped to say the least. So mostly Wendy and I were having mostly unsatisfying sex or I would just push her head down so she could suck me off. O. K. for me but very frustrating for her. We started seeing less and less of each other as the summer progressed.

I still had Rita just about as often as I liked but although she liked her sex a little on the rough side we hadn't discussed going down the road of spankings. I missed spanking Wendy and with my mother's new found time spent with Kate I had no one to spank. I didn't know how to broach the subject with Rita but having a naked woman's bottom to spank wasn't something I wanted to go without for long.

Surprisingly enough the solution presented itself when my mother wanted to talk to me one evening when my Dad just ran out to the store.

"You know I am spending a lot of time with Grandpa Jack's widow Jimmy."

"Ya Mom, I know. She needs a lot of consoling." I said with a smirk. I knew what kind of 'consoling' my mom was doing. I had seen her and Wendy sixty nine enough times to know she enjoyed it immensely.

"Don't be a smart ass Jimmy or I won't tell you the rest."

I put my smirk on hold, shutting my mouth so my mother could continue speaking. "I'm sure by your smirk you know how I have been consoling your step grandmother but she needs more. We both need more! It seems I wasn't the only one your grandfather was spanking. He spanked Kate on a regular basis also because it got her aroused just like it does me.

"We tried spanking each other Jimmy but it's not the same as stripping in front of a powerful, demanding man who you know is going to take you sexually when he is done spanking you.

"I haven't told Kate that you and I have done the spanking thing but I think if you came over Tuesday night around eight thirty, with your spanking belt, I can have her in a receptive mood for you. I will leave the back door unlocked. Just come to the master bedroom and play it by ear. We both need to be punished Jimmy. Please do it."

I nodded yes, grinning from ear to ear. This was great. I hoped my mother understood that both she and Kate would be getting the belt as a warm up to my hard cock.

I spent Monday night at Rita's actually having some boring missionary position sex before going to sleep. I guess every night couldn't be explosive sex. We both were tired. My mind was on Tuesday night's plan. It had been a while. The thought of spanking two adult women was keeping me hard in anticipation.

Tuesday morning I drove to Larry's house to pick him up for work as I usually did. Larry lived with his older sister who I had not met yet. She raised her brother after their parents died when Larry was just ten years old. He was usually already waiting for me sitting on his front stoop. He wasn't there that morning. I waited about ten minutes before I got impatient enough to go to the front door.

I rang the bell hearing a faint 'ding dong' from within. I looked through the side glass next to the door. A flash of bare skin ran by towards a hallway. It was Larry. The big six foot one blonde boy was stark naked. I could see his balls and cock swaying from side to side as he ran for cover. His cock looked to be at least nine inches long, soft. When I saw his backside disappearing down the hallway I smiled. There were welts criss crossing the big boys bottom.

I stepped back as I saw Larry's sister coming to the door. I think I had once heard Larry mention that his sister had Sunday and Tuesday's off from her management position at a local restaurant. She opened the door looking me up and down. "You must be Jimmy." She said in a deep throaty voice. "Come in and have a cup of coffee while Larry gets dressed. I am Inga, Larry's sister."

I followed her into the kitchen. She was almost as tall as Larry and had me by a coupe of inches. She wore a mid drift blouse tied just under her bountiful breasts showing several inches of bare midriff. Her jean shorts were cut high on her long legs with the seat tightly tucked into her ample butt crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.