Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"My sweet Rita Baker, let me count the ways." I said in my head as I switched my mouth to her other tit sucking the nipple deep into my mouth. My hand could feel how hot and wet Rita's pussy was. The crotch of her shorts was semi transparent, from her juices. I could see and feel her clit through the material. I concentrated rubbing gently on her clit using just the palm of my hand.

I felt more than heard my zipper going down on my shorts. Rita was still rubbing my cock with her left hand while her right hand unzipped my shorts. She reached her hand into my shorts groping for a good grip on my pecker. When she was comfortable with the grip she had on my penis, she pulled me free of the confines of my shorts looking at it for the first time.

"Grrrr" was all I heard from deep in Rita's throat. I assumed that was approval after her first look at my drooling prick. Rita slowly stroked my cock using all of my copious precum as a lubricant. That was the best my cock had felt in a long, long time. As Rita worked my cock closer to a good cum, but at such a slow pace that told me she wanted to cum first.

I rubbed her wet pussy fast with a firm pressure from my hand. I could tell that she was getting close. Her breathing became fast, almost panting. She raised her bottom at least six inches off the bench trying to reach her orgasm. I stopped rubbing her to raise my hand high. SLAP! I spanked her pussy as I had once seen her do, while watching through her bedroom window, while she masturbated herself. SLAP! SLAP! By the third, not so gentle, spanks on Rita's hot pussy. She came so hard that her eyes rolled and closed. For a second I thought she had passed out.

"I don't even care how you know what I like Jimmy. That was my best orgasm ever." She had released my cock while she was cumming. Not wanting to wait any longer I stood in front of Rita with my still red and angry, cock sticking out of my open shorts.

Knowing exactly what needed doing Rita leaned forward and gently swallowed the top half of my cock before starting a rythmatic bobbing of her head. I could feel how close I was but I held back my orgasm as best I could. I didn't want Rita's gentle blow job to end just yet. I held off for about a minute and a half before I surrendered to a violent eruption of my cock inside of Rita's mouth. She gulped all my emissions down her throat before lying back on the rear of the bench.

"You tasted good lover" She said as she sat farther back on the bench. I also sat on the bench close to her. My soft prick was still hanging out of my shorts, but I was too tired to put it back in my pants. The fire was burning low but I needed to catch my breath before feeding the fire more wood.

I looked over at Rita. She looked happy and content slouching back on the bench with her blouse wide open exposing both of her large well shaped breasts to the night air. Her nipples were standing at attention from the cool air. I leaned in and gave each nipple a light kiss before leaning back again.

"We're out of wine Jimmy. How about I put a pot of coffee on. We can sit out here by the fire for a while before we go to the bedroom. Please stay the night."

"Coffee will keep us up all night." I exclaimed being the naive soul I was.

"That's the idea Jimmy. I plan on keeping you up all night. Tomorrow's Sunday. Stay here and sleep all you want when I am finished with you." While saying this last part she leered at me in a comical way while winking one eye over and over again.

I laughed loudly. "I'm staying the night you dirty woman you. I just hope I can keep up with you. Now go make coffee ... Lots of coffee."

With a wiggle of her butt Rita took in the empty wine bottle and glasses to the house. I just sat there with my soft cock dangling out of my shorts. I tucked it back in because I didn't want to start fueling the fire with my tool swaying a foot away from the flames. I planned on using it soon. After all I still hadn't consummated our date with a good long fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.