Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 21

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The summer ended as they all do. Fall came and I was back in school. When the leaves started to fall I had to buy a back pack blower to handle all the leaves my customers wanted cleaned up. Business was so good that I had to hire Larry a big blond kid from down the block to help me out. We worked after school until it got too dark to see and every Saturday and Sunday for a while. As you can imagine this put a serious dent in my sexual activities. Between working my small landscaping business and all the extra activities of my senior year there wasn't much time to see anyone.

Oh, sure. Dad's bowling league had started up again so I was able to be with my mother on Tuesday nights but without an apartment of my own I wasn't getting much more than that and wouldn't until my business slowed down enough to have a girlfriend over after school. I reverted back to jerking off ... a lot.

I did have something bizarre happen to me that fall. You can't make this stuff up. I was getting too old for peeping in windows anymore. I was afraid what would happen if I ever got caught. I was over eighteen now. I could get in serious trouble if caught watching girls through their bedroom windows. But, I figured that Sarah Jones was probably still parading around her bedroom dressed only in panties and bra. He bedroom window was in the rear of the Jones' small ranch house secluded by many bushes. Not much of a chance of being caught. Or so I thought.

I dug up my dark 'peeping clothes'. I was halfway to Sarah's house before I thought of my camera. Maybe next time, if there was going to be a next time. This might be my last peeping excursion. I wasn't comfortable with the thought of being caught rattling around in the back of my mind.

I slipped around to the rear of the house. Sarah's bedroom window was aglow with light from her bedside lamp. Per usual her blinds were open giving me an unobstructed view of the room. Rather than seeing the teen walking her room in her undies Sarah was completely naked. Her sixteen year old body taught with youth. She was dancing in the middle of the room. I could faintly hear music through the closed window. While one hand teased her nipples standing erect on her small breasts while the other hand crept down her stomach to her pussy. Her mound was bald. I had never seen a shaved pussy before. It was very sensual. She rubbed her slit slowly with her open hand.

She was saying something but I couldn't make it out. Who was she talking to? Then I saw him. Her younger brother Tim was sitting on the edge of her bed. He also was naked. He had his thin four inch hard on in his hand massaging himself slowly while he watched his sister dance naked. I pulled my prick out of my jeans and began to stroke it slowly while watching. This was better than I had expected. I really wished that I had remembered my camera.

I stiffened as I felt a hand push mine aside grabbing my cock firmly and squeezing it hard. "Well ... Well ... Jimmy Reardon is a Peeping Tom. Enjoying the show Jimmy?"

I was at lost for words. It was Sarah and Tim's mother Sally Jones holding my prick in a grip of steel. She glanced at the window watching her daughter who was still dancing nude in front of her brother. "Got you hot Jimmy? Watching naked girls through their bedroom windows turns you on? Answer me boy."

"Yes it does!" I exclaimed. Sally squeezed my prick hard again. It wasn't going to go soft while she still had her hand wrapped around it.

She pulled me by my cock towards her back door. "Come with me Jimmy, and keep your mouth shut." I had no choice as Sally Jones led me by my prick into her house stopping in the kitchen. "Take your pants off Jimmy. Now!" I did as I was told. It was difficult to get my pants down and off because Sally never let go off my prick.

I looked up and saw Sarah and Tim, still nude standing in the doorway. Sarah was looking at my prick. My cock was big enough that a good three inches poked out of her mother's small hand. After seeing her brother's little dick I am sure she was impressed by the size of mine. Sarah continued to stare at my cock until Sally said. "You two get back in the bedroom. I need to teach Jimmy a lesson for peeking in windows." Another hard squeeze of her hand. I was getting hornier by the second. Finally I could take no more. As soon as her kids left the room I grabbed a handful of Sally's brown hair and pulled her lips to mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.