Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Friday came soon enough. When I picked up Wendy she bounded from the house wearing a nice light blue sweater with a slightly darker blue skirt. I had meant to tell her not to wear a tight skirt but had forgotten. Her skirt was perfect. It was made of a light material free flowing ending just an inch or two above her knees. I opened the passenger door to the family sedan letting Wendy slide in, her skirt riding up a bit showing off a few inches of her shapely thighs. I was getting aroused already.

Once we arrived at the drive in I went to the concession stand for pop corn and beverages. When I got back to the car Wendy had already settled herself in the back seat. I sat to her left with my arm across her shoulders, my left hand resting lightly on one of her soft breasts. Good girl! I hadn't noticed but she was braless under that soft sweater. She put aside her drink slowly moving her hand across my dress pants to my hard prick. She unzipped me to find out I wasn't wearing underwear. It was the first time she had ever touched my bare prick. It felt wonderful. She had it out from the confines of my pants and was gently fondling it. "It's so big Jimmy" She muttered.

I slid my right hand up her bare thigh to my first feel of Wendy's hot cunt. She was very wet. This was almost like a step backwards, just making out with a girl. I had been getting laid and blowed by two different females and here I was, my prick drooling while Wendy stroked my hard cock getting to know it intimately. I was fingering Wendy's hot hole making her cunt gush with her juices while she moaned. I didn't have a condom and I knew she was not on the pill so I brought her off with my hand. When we had a more private place I would show her the ecstasy of being eaten out by my tongue.

I told her that I was getting close. Without a word Wendy bent from the waist and while still stroking me gently put the head of my cock into her mouth. I exploded, my cum flooding her mouth. She gurgled and swallowed my load. She looked up at me with that little lopsided smile girls give you after you have cum in their mouths. "Better?" she asked. I grinned. "Perfect Wendy."

We did it again almost the same as the first time ending with Wendy swallowing another deposit of my cock juice. Next time we needed a bed, and some condoms. Last thing I wanted was a pregnant teen on my hands.

Wendy and I went to the movies again the following Friday night and basically repeated what had happened the first time except that she went down on my cock as soon as she had a good cum and sucked me a bit longer before I spurted my stuff. We talked a bit afterwards and I told her I wanted to fuck her. She balked at that but smiled when I said. "Not here in the car. I want you to come to my house after school Monday so we can do it proper." She nodded her head in the affirmative. It won't be long before I have my first virgin in my bed.

Monday afternoon we went directly to my room. We had never seen each other naked before so we took our time exposing ourselves to each other. She had already seen how large my cock was and couldn't resist bending over and planting a wet kiss on my cockhead. Her small frame showed off her apple sized breasts and perky little ass to their best. Finally she lay on her back on my bed spreading her legs for me. I warmed her up by kneeling between those perfect little legs kissing her snatch several times before using my tongue to move her moisture up and down her slit. Finally I took her clit in my mouth bringing her to a small orgasm.

I sat up reaching for the box of condoms in my bed stand. A large box. When I asked my mother if she would buy me condoms she had just smiled and queried who I was going to use them on then bought me a large box saying that I was young and would use them all eventually. I rolled the condom on to my hard penis before putting my cock at the entrance of Wendy's pussy. She wiggled a little letting my prick slide about halfway. I felt something stopping me. I knew it was her hymen so I pushed gently against the obstruction not wanting to hurt Wendy. She suddenly lunged upwards impaling herself deeply on my prick. She let out a squeal of pain. Wendy held my buttocks tightly and didn't move at all. Soon her pain passed and she began moving against me. I started pumping my prick into her wet pussy slowly. I stroked myself inside of her picking up speed hearing her moans of pleasure as I did so. When I sensed her about to cum I speeded up and filled my condom about the same time as she came with a loud "Yes!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.