Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Friday night after supper I went to Ms Baker's house. She hadn't mentioned anything more about a fire but I thought I would push it by just showing up and starting one. I had a fire going for at least an hour almost ready to give up when my beautiful Ms. Baker came out of the house wearing her jeans and another of her loose flannel shirts. No bra again! I saw that she had a glass of wine in her hand as she took a seat next to me on the bench and said "Hello Jimmy. I really didn't expect you tonight."

"Well Ms. Baker this wood really needs to be burned. There is way too much of it to leave hanging around." We sat for at least another hour both of us taking turns feeding the fire. Half way through her second glass of wine she leaned into me and sighed "This is nice." I put my arm around her shoulder letting my left hand drop to her pendulous breast feeling that luscious melon through her shirt.

She pulled away from me. "No Jimmy, we can't do this. Please leave." With that she stood up and pretty much ran for the safety of the house.

I couldn't leave the fire burning as high as it was so it took me about twenty minutes to rearrange the wood. I used a shovel from the shed and doused the fire as best I could with the sand surrounding the pit. I have to say I was very disappointed but not really all that surprised. It was a long shot at best. I headed down the narrow walkway between the house and the neighbors bushes contemplating that when I got home I would masturbate replaying the evening with my teacher in such a way that she would give in to me. We would do it in front of the fire.

I noticed that the kitchen window had light coming from it and light also showed through the next window. That window was what I thought to be the spare bedroom. As I looked in I saw a very naked Ms. Baker laying on her back on the bed. My half hard dick began to rise to it's full seven inches pressing against my jeans. She was even more stunning naked. Her breasts were huge but from the feel I had just had I knew they were still firm. Her blonde bush was a shade or two darker than her hair which was still in a pony tail. I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled my hard prick from it's confines. I had a great view as her bed was only about four feet from the window. She had two fingers of her left hand pushing in and out of her cunt. Her head was moving back and forth as she plundered her hole with those two fingers probably wishing it was my cock sliding in and out of her. She had obviously become aroused while we were outside but had second thoughts about fucking a sixteen year old student of hers.

I was stroking my cock slowly not wanting to cum just yet. Suddenly while finger fucking herself Ms. Baker began slapping her pussy and clit with her right hand. Harder and harder she slapped her pretty pussy while fingering her wetness faster and faster. Her back arched as she orgasmed, her ass lifting off the bed. She was done but I wasn't I tightened my grip on my pecker, stroking it faster and faster until I spurted against the side of the house. Fuck! That was hot. I could only guess that my Ms. Baker would like her fucking a little on the rough side. I would love to spank that pussy for her before I licked her to orgasm.

When I showed up Saturday to finish up she had already left for the dump with a load of leaves in her car trunk. I was just finishing up when she returned. She came out of the house with her wallet in hand. "No need to come back tomorrow morning Jimmy. Tell me how many hours you put in this week and I will pay you now." I was disappointed. I really wanted to show up Sunday morning to see her again. But it wasn't in the cards. I left with four twenties in my pocket heading for home.

Dad was in the yard doing some fall pruning. I found Mom in the kitchen mixing dough for cookies. "Chocolate chip?" I queried.

"No Jimmy, your favorite. Peanut butter cookies with peanuts on top." I smiled at her. "Your Dad is starting up his fall bowling league next week on Tuesday." My smile spread across my face. Cool beans.Some time with Mom coming soon. "I have a big favor to ask of you Jimmy. I want to invite Grandpa Jack over this Tuesday night. I need some of that special attention only he can give me." My smile faded and turned into a frown. She whispered. "I want you to take pictures of us while we play our game. Pretty please Jimmy."

I thought about it for a minute. Dad would be gone until at least eleven. He always stayed for a beer or two with "the boys". I could get in a jerk off session and maybe a little alone time with my mother if Grandpa left early enough. "I can do better than that Mom. My new camera takes movies also. I could film the entire session and we could watch it on my computer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.