Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My mother and I laid side by side, still naked, on her bed. "How about doing me now." She said.

"What do you mean?" I queried.

"You know. Do me with your mouth like I just did you."

"Eat your pussy Mother?"

"Yes baby. Make Mommie cum. I will tell you all about me and your Grandpa Jack while you lick my wet cunt."

"I don't know how. Your pussy is the first one I have seen close up. I am not sure how to do it."

"Get between my legs Jimmy and I will tell you what to do." I certainly wasn't in control anymore. I was not sure I ever was. My slut of a mother was getting everything she wanted from me. Being a horny teenager did make it easy for her to manipulate me.

I crawled between my mother's spread legs with my mouth only inches from her wet pussy. She told me how to lick her the way she liked, then started telling me her story while my tongue did as she requested. I liked feeling the wet and slick pussy on my tongue. I was starting to get another erection.

"Your Grandpa Jack always spanked me for as long as I can remember. It was always on my bared bottom. It hurt like hell too. Once I hit puberty at about fourteen years old things began to change. He saved his lecture for after my ass was bared and I was laying across his lap. At first I didn't realize that the hard thing poking me on my lower stomach, almost on my newly grown bush, was but later I realized that my Daddy had an erection while he punished me. My spankings were getting more frequent. I always assumed it was because I was a teenager now and getting into more trouble. I would have to report to my father for punishment at least once a week."

At my mothers guidance I moved my tonguing of her twat to her clitoris. I didn't even know what a clit was until she pointed it out. That's when she had her first orgasm. She continued her story after her intense climax.

"He wouldn't stop spanking my buns until I felt a warm wetness leaking through his pants on to my bare skin. He would stop spanking me then, push me off his lap and leave the room. I was about fifteen by then and realized what was going on. Spanking his daughter's bare ass was getting my father off, making his prick shoot inside of his pants."

My mother had another intense orgasm and had to suspend her story for just a minute while she caught her breath. "Lick me some more Jimmy, slower this time." She almost demanded before continuing. "After that, and I don't understand why, I began enjoying the pain of the spanking. My virgin pussy would get wet while he beat my ass. When Daddy first noticed that my pussy was wet he would stop in between slaps and rub my bare bottom occasionally letting his fingers stray to my wetness. Then he graduated to sticking a finger or two right in my pussy, pushing them in and out like he was fucking me with his hand. I liked it! I would writhe against his hand until I had an orgasm. I hadn't even masturbated until that time. Once I climaxed my Daddy would let himself achieve his own orgasm rubbing his cloth bound cock against my naked teenage belly." Mom orgasmed again and pushed me away from her hot pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.