Heidimarie's New Attitude - Cover

Heidimarie's New Attitude

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Heidimarie is searching for new experiences in life and love and just plain sex. She has decided her friends have special meaning for her and she wants to learn everything she can from them. Her girlfriend Laura has even given her a desire to explore the things pretty Victoria can show her. Her training will be quite complete.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The four of them were seated on the carpet in the conversation pit in front of the fireplace.

Tony was reading a very dirty story by a French author with a flair for unexpected kinky activities in the strangest of places. His new bride Victoria was face down on her elbows opposite Heidimarie's older brother Peter's friend Werner playing a game of chess with the handsome 20 year old student. Heidimarie was sitting between Tony's legs absentmindedly trailing her fingers over his muscular calves.

Her feet were stretched out and she allowed her toes to push into Werner's ass cheeks in an impish desire to distract him from the beautiful Victoria.

He reached back and grabbed her tiny foot with his hand and twisted it to make her stop.

She stifled a giggle and dug her fingernails into Tony's skin as she pulled away from his grasp.

Tony put his book down and slid forward on the settee until his huge cock was pressed into the back of her head like a poker from the fireplace.

It felt so sensuous to Heidimarie that she immediately began to leak her female juices from her tightly clenched pussy lips. Her pussy and her pucker hole were still vibrating with the pounding Tony had given her the night before. She was ashamed of her vociferous whimpers that betrayed her true slutty emotions to the older man. Heidimarie knew he was fully aware of her submissiveness and her overwhelming desire to satisfy his sexual needs. She felt Tony's long hard cock rub suggestively on her head and her bare neck. The young girl wanted desperately to turn around and slip that same cock inside her wet and waiting mouth.

Heidimarie saw Victoria glance at them and smile at their obvious naughty entanglement. Her new not really her Aunt winked at her just before she bent down and slipped her tongue into her Werner's eager mouth. She was so jealous she could almost spit. That was her new boyfriend's mouth her slutty Aunt was locking lips with. There was no doubt that the two of them were doing the nasty all night while Tony was taking her mouth, ass, and vaginal cherry. She thought she could almost see Victoria's puckered hole pulsate under the tiny strip of a bikini thong as she hovered over Werner like a bird of prey.

The young student's cock was so stiff that it looked in danger of bursting through his speedo trunks.

She couldn't take it anymore and turned around to kiss Tony's rampant cock still hidden inside his trousers. He held her head in place with one hand and zipped down with the other. The huge cock sprang out with a mind of its own and slapped her face with confident determination. Heidimarie opened her mouth and covered her teeth with her lips as Tony's beautiful cock slid deeply down her throat. She was able to take it all the way inside without gagging. She hoped she would be able to swallow all of his creamy cum without losing a single drop. It was something she knew he expected and she wanted to please him so much that she was ready to risk gagging in an effort to meet his expectations.

Behind her, she heard the sound of Werner's meat slapping into Victoria's sweet ass cheeks. When she looked up, she could see Tony was absorbed by the sight of his wife being taken doggy style by the young student in a frenzy of lustful desire. She saw him glance down at her fully stretched mouth and he smiled as he patted her head in appreciation of her oral efforts to drain his creamy load.

Tony pulled out of Heidimarie's luscious mouth before he shot his surging male juice. He turned her around so that her posterior was presented to his rampant cock for a proper mounting from the rear. He pushed her forward on her knees so that her face was right on top of Werner's plunging bottom. The sound of Werner's thick cock squishing deeply into Victoria's soaking wet pussy was pricelessly erotic.

When Tony spread her ass cheeks wide, Heidimarie knew he was interested in forging a new route deep inside her tight little brown hole. It was so exciting that she managed to release a mini-orgasm before his cock even sank between her cheeks. The pressure on her tightly clenched sphincter was so strong that she was ready to beg for mercy when she felt her muscle give way and she accepted the long hard cock all the way deep inside her fundament. He went right for the private core that controlled her anal orgasm release valve.

As Tony pounded her ass, she could see Werner plumb the depths of Victoria's tight brown eye. Her wanton Aunt in name only was moaning with a musical wailing noise that sent shivers right up her spine. Tony reached forward and pushed Heidimarie's pretty face down into the frantically humping Werner's ass crack and she could feel his sphincter muscles contract around her tongue as he drove himself deep into his Victoria's clutching anus. This was something entirely new for her. It was a new experience in depraved pleasure that she found immensely exciting.

"What are you waiting for little Heidimarie? Get your pretty tongue up Werner's tight little butt hole. Make him give it to my Victoria good and hard."

Heidimarie made a few little tentative stabs at Werner's bottom with her pointed little tongue. His reaction made Victoria scream out in frenzied pleasure at his increasingly frantic thrusts. Heidimarie was encouraged by her success and she proceeded to slurp Werner's brown eye with renewed vigor. The continued impalement of her battered bottom by Tony's huge cock made her redouble her efforts until she felt the muscular student go into a convulsive orgasm that betrayed the massive draining of his ball sacs into Victoria's tight little bottom. She could feel his sensitive anus flutter around her probing tongue and she tasted his male juice bittersweet on her tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.