They Try Again - Cover

They Try Again

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 13

"Why?" He asked. John shrugged, "Money!" he replied. Sakura stepped forward and said, "We will see to their punishment, if the Master and Mistress will see to the family, they will all beg for death but never receive it."

"Yoshi is a unique resource, he has 1,000 deaths planned for them all, the father will even play with his girls as will his wife and brother, he will wish that his new life was but a dream." Not a tear was shed as the family was taken to a waiting jet to Boris's castle, Frankie was due soon and the family now needed to live again.


One of the first things that must be determined when torture begins is if the target favour's his own life or one of those being held. In addition to his wife and children, parents, bothers, sisters, girlfriends, boyfriends and even any pets, human or otherwise were placed in similar life or death situation. Yoshi was happy to try out many new and exciting methods of extracting information, some were never tested, many he had only read or heard about from his father and grandfather or notes from Herr Doktor of tests he had run during WW II and then in South America for some Presidente of some sort.

He had been given the honour to not only test many new methods of interrogation but to extract revenge. The people who had brought him in had wanted full detail, reports, videos and any of his thought on changes or improvements to his methods. They had provided not only the drugs and equipment he had asked for, but over-time a string of consultants and resources from across the world. Doctors, nurses and the finest replacement parts were always provided. When several new drugs and methods had been created, one of the frequent visitors to his new lab had told him that after his work here, a permanent facility was being made ready for him at a floating facility in the warm waters in the Caribbean and many more tests were to be run there. He was very pleased.

One of the tests had seemed promising, once it was determined that the target only had cared for himself; the rest were expendable.

After the pets, the children were the first to go, there had been much hope that the exchange of body parts between brother and sister would be successful, it had seemed to be going along well, then they had all started to expire, under the now glazed and in some cases altered eyes of the target and their parents. The old ones held little use other than timing tests for new drugs and procedures to establish the limits before death.

Herr Doktor would have been proud, not only has the Saudi's attended but 3 Mossad agents, not involved with war crime sanctions not only were provided new drugs and methods but contributed information and funded by their American friends had requested research and test requirements for use to get information should any opportunity in the upcoming actions present themselves. Although not a step towards any Arab-Israeli union Mossad was to be involved and as an early adopter of such a move would not only receive copies of American information but Saudi and Russian funded work. So much was Iraq hated that mortal enemies were willing to work together. It was further let drop that both Arab and Israeli resources would be trained on any tanks or planes captured, American or Russian made and those items provided as gifts. It was something both camps had only dreamed of. There would be a new Palestine soon, it seemed Iraq territory had already been agreed upon by the early members and been approved by the council. Egypt had ordered most troops away from Eastern posts and Syria was encouraged to vacate the Golan or they may become involved with Arab war training, by mistake of course. Israel had for the first time since 1953 ordered a total R & R break for all of their IDF assets. Russian, American and Council forces began to assemble to face Iraq.

What was un-expected was the thousands of troops massing in Iran and a messenger, on his way to Mecca, asking to be granted an audience with the Royal Family. It later was announced that a large number of possible Iranian converts were to travel to Mecca. It was hoped that no bandits should stand in their way less any and all True Believers should assist those from Iran in such an historic event. With the added troops Iraq would have to fight in all parts of the country. What was not known was the Invasion of Kuwait by Iraq, which would make the Council's action, seem both a humanitarian effort and one being made to help a fellow Arab. The old man loved it not only when a plan came together but when things were better than he had thought possible.

There was no doubt now that Iraq would lose; he had to hope it would not be over too soon; perhaps a call to the Emir may be in order.

Many new construction and repair contracts were now in council hands, companies formed and more than 250,000 Palestinian workers were hired and told to be ready to leave the camps and be taken to help re-build Kuwait. Money, food, water and new clothing were soon to be provided and travel would begin within 30 days. What had seemed such a short time now saw land being opened within 6 or 7 days. It seems that the UN to correct the 43 million acre tract Iraq had once erroneously held had already approved a correction to the map. More than 3 million were transported all cost paid for by a special fund or donation from new oil companies in Iraq.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.