They Try Again - Cover

They Try Again

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 3

Nadia's Island

Miko took Nadia's hand and led her inside the palace. She called for the servants to ready her, bring some food and clothes for the morning. The next day came very quickly it seemed to Nadia. Miko entered and told her brother had been called away but would return this morning. That Nadia could choose to meet him or to go to his home and he would arrive before 10.00 am. It was 5.00am now but why must Nadia choose to go to where he was, it would take several hours. Nadia seemed confused by this, how could it take 4-5 hours for her to reach him and yet he would return in 4-5 hours.

Miko laughed, "I am sorry Nadia", she said, "Let me try to explain. The planes here are for your comfort, they fly at 500-650 MPH; and they are needed to transport us, and the guards. Where my brother went, he had flown a fighter jet with only 1 guard but with a considerable escort. Those planes fly at more than 3,100 MPH, much faster. His return will be very soon, for he is looking forward to seeing you. He is a pilot and the guard a very special guard, trusted beyond measure, it is Sakura, she has served him since his birth. 16 armed stealth 117 escort fighters fly with him and 16 more will join him as he arrives, the trip is unusual, but he will be quite safe and there is no worry for such a delay."

"What do you suggest Miko?" Nadia asked. Miko said, "It is such a lovely morning and we would have a chance to see more of his home let us go there, tour and ready ourselves for his return." They heard the whirling sound of several helicopter, saw them land and Nadia began to go to them. Miko's hand gently stopped her and directed her to a boat that had arrived, silently at the dock. 12 young girls came down the ramp, bowed to them and lined the way to the boat, Miko motioned, led her to a divan, the young girls stood around them and the boat was off.

Nadia saw then there were 6 helicopters that had remained airborne then the 4 that had landed took off and flew ahead. "These girls are your guards; they have been trained from birth, are very special warriors and will obey only the 4 of us The Dark Lord, Sakura, you and myself. Relax, eat, drink and I shall explain some of the things you will see."

Miko started, "This water we are on is a channel, surrounded by the island. On the other side of where my brother's home is, are mountains and great hills and cliffs, there is no beach and the nearest land for a helicopter is such a distance that one would either have to parachute in or to approach from this direction. It would not be advisable for either, however. As we come closer, there will be several inlets, one is for, shall we say security, another an airport, with longer runways and protection for various planes, yours may also land there, identification of your planes have been made, simply inform the FA or a pilot.

The residence; although not large above ground, is quite spacious below. Interior on this island are modern shopping, entertainment, health, medical and educational facilities, in effect a small city of some 100,000. They are shared, guards and support personnel as well as family and friends use them all, an access card is all that is required, yours will by in this envelope I give you. There is no fee or charges for any of this, all we ask is that you are escorted there until you are more familiar with your surroundings, this is for your own safety. Other similar facilities are near your lodging too; inside the envelope are your access cards there as well as 2 dozen for your guests. Your father has already received his own access. Outside your father, no one else is permitted here from your guests. If some things change more access will be provided.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.