Dear Vickie - Cover

Dear Vickie

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 4

We touched down at Patrick and taxied up to the Ops building. I wearily got off and carried my half filled duffle bag down the ramp. There was a civilian van with the name of 'Melbourne Courier Service' on the side. Beside the van stood a man of about twenty-five, six foot and built similar to me, but with a head of bushy black hair. He was dressed in jeans and a polo shirt, and had a gun on his hip. He looked more like an off duty cop than a process server or courier. Well the sign said they were bonded, so maybe a gun wasn't so far out of character. I assumed he was here for me. I walked over to him and said, "I'm TSgt. Cummings, are you here for me?"

"Yes Sergeant, I am your ride to your home and I have a present for your wife. That present will be delivered exactly fifteen minutes after you walk into your house. You're a little early, I wasn't expecting you for another half hour, but I was called while your aircraft was about an hour out and told of the earlier arrival time. Shall we go?"

"Yeah, let's do this. I told Vickie I would be home about 1400. Anyway, let's go; I'm tired and need to get this over with."

"Sure thing, climb in."

I climbed into the passenger's seat and buckled up. About fifteen minutes later I was getting my duffle bag out of the van when Vickie ran out of the house screaming my name. How could the bitch act like that when she knew what she had been doing behind my back? I dropped my bag and let her jump into my arms. I kissed her and hugged her back. The tears I shed were not tears of joy, only sorrow. I grabbed my bag and we went into the house arm in arm.

"Honey, I am about parched, military flights don't have flight attendants and no drinks either. Besides I can't remember when I ate last. Can we hold off the rushing to bed until I get some grub so I can fend off starvation in your arms?"

"Of course Baby, I'll nuke you some leftover casserole and get you a soda. God I'm so glad your home."

So I sat in my recliner in the living room, I couldn't stand the thought of sitting at the kitchen table. I think I would just sell that table and get a new one, just like the bed.

Vickie was talking a mile a minute out in the kitchen while she was getting me something to eat and drink. The drink came first and she sat in my lap and kept kissing me, until the microwave timer let her know my lunch was done. After a last kiss she jumped up and ran to the kitchen and was back with a steaming plate of tuna casserole. I had just put the plate on my table when the doorbell rang. Time for me to go into action.

"That's probably for me, I'm supposed to be getting some orders about when I have to go back, let me get the door." Because of the way the server pulled up to my house, Vickie hadn't seen the driver. So when I opened the door and a stranger was there with a large manila envelope, Vickie didn't seem concerned.

"Is there a Mrs. Victoria Marie Cummings here?" said the person at the door.

"Honey, this guy is here for you, not me. You expecting anything?"

"No Boyd, I'm not. I'm Victoria Cummings, you have something for me?"

I got my phone out and was ready to take the picture.

"Yes Ma'am." Once he handed her the envelope he said, "You have been served," turned around and ran back to his van.

"What's that Honey, how come you have been served with papers?"

"I don't know Boyd; let me see what's in here." She opened the envelope and pulled some papers out and read along the top of them and then looked at me and I snapped the picture I was expecting, and then she fainted. I picked her up and lay her on the sofa and went back to eating my lunch. She came to a few minutes later and gave me one of the dirtiest looks I have ever seen. I snapped that picture too.

"What? Did you expect me to just sit by and let you cuckold me and not do anything about it? I am really disappointed in you. Did you really think you could do all this behind my back and me never find out?

"Boyd, Honey, it wasn't like that, I ... it was just one time, I never meant to hurt you, but I was lonely. I ... I love you so much and I ... I'm so sorry that you had to find out. I..."

I stopped her cold when I said, "It was not just one time, it was a lot of times, with a lot of guys and even one girl. Well at least the ones I now know about anyway. I mean I could almost understand Dick Smothers and his huge cock, but Jamie Goodman. God that man couldn't even get a diseased whore to fuck him he's so ugly and dirty. And then there is that Captain that you have been fucking for over a year. No Vickie, I'm just so glad that I found out now. I'm leaving here ... No, that's not right. You are leaving here, go pack your bags and get out of my sight. I don't even want to see your lying, cheating, backstabbing, face around here. I'm going to see my son. Oh yeah, is he really mine or some bastard son of yours. Do you even know who the father is?"

Vickie was curled up into a fetal position on the couch with great wracking sobs shaking her body. I picked up the keys to my truck and grabbed my duffle bag and left. I got as far as the corner of the street when I lost it. I sat hunched over the steering wheel and cried. It wasn't but about ten minutes later I saw Dick Smothers turn down our street head for my house. I turned the truck around and drove back home. I came in the house and Dickie was trying to comfort Vickie.

"Dickie Smothers, leave immediately before I throw you out. Haven't you done enough damage to this marriage without adding to it with your presence?"

"Hey, there is no call for that. I'm just trying to comfort the lady."

"Lady my ass, she is nothing but a lying, cheating, backstabbing, whore. Did you think you were the only one? Oh my God you did. Your little bitch has had as many men over here as there are Sunday's in a year. I'm sure she told you that you were the one and only, right?"

Dick nodded and then look at Vickie and turned around and left.

"Boyd, that was uncalled for, why are you acting this way? We can work things out, right?"

"Victoria, our marriage is over as soon as you sign those papers, well actually it was over the minute you fucked your first guy that wasn't me since we were married. Just how far back does this go? I know about Lt. Gregory. That was almost fourteen months ago. Does it go back even further? Well answer me WHORE!"

"Yes he was the first one. When I found out that you didn't know, I figured I could have more, I just needed to keep it away from the house. Since I was scheduling the cleanings, I could schedule me for some sex too."

"Was I lacking in my love for you, was our sex life so boring that you had to go find someone else?"

"No Boyd, it was never about you. You were the best; the best lover, the best husband, the best father. I don't know why it happened, well I know why the first time. Phillip told me I was the most beautiful woman he had ever met and he just had to have me. I fell for it and we had sex that first time I met him. It was so wrong. I didn't do anything more for almost three months. I was so ashamed and I just knew you would find out. He called me again to set up a cleaning and I probably should have sent one of the other girls, but I thought that I could handle it. Well I couldn't he was so charming and forceful. After the second time it began to be easier for me to cheat on you. You didn't seem to have a clue, so I never pressed it. I should have told you right after it happed the first time but I just couldn't. Then after a while it became like a sickness, I needed more. I'm so sorry Boyd. I'll leave now, I'll pack up my things and go to Mom's ... oh yeah your folks are there. Let me see if I can go to Suzy Henderson's and I'll be gone. I go get Sean and we will leave you to your new life."

"YOU WILL NOT touch Sean ever again. DO YOU HEAR ME! I am not letting you near him. You are not fit to be his mother. You are nothing but a lying, cheating, backstabbing whore that doesn't deserve a child or a husband. Now, sign those papers and we all can go on with our lives. My parents are going to take Sean to Disneyworld with them for a little while so you can explain to your parents why we are no longer together. You can also explain why they will be getting temporary custody of Sean until I can return from overseas. But you will have to tell them how much you screwed up. I hope they can forgive you, as I can't; it just isn't in me to do that."

"Yes Boyd." She pulled the papers out of the envelope and read them through gasping at a few sentences. That must have been where they listed the evidence against her. She signed the last page and put them back into the envelope and walked into the bedroom. I sat drinking my soda and leaving my barely warm tuna casserole on the table.

Vickie found me hunched over in the chair with my head in my hands, tears flowing freely from my eyes. I thought that I was about cried out by now, but I guess not. I heard her leave and then come back and take more things out to her car. She came back in one last time and knelt on the floor in front of my chair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.