Dear Vickie - Cover

Dear Vickie

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 1

My name is Boyd Cummings and I am presently 26 years old and a TSgt. in the USAF. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan as a sniper/spotter, along with SSgt. Tony Mancini, my spotter/sniper and very good friend.

I guess I should start at the beginning and go from there. I enlisted right out of high school to be the fourth generation USAF member in our family. My dad is now retired in Central Texas after 26 years in the service. My grandfather and grandmother are now both retired, him after 30 years in the Air Force, and they are living in a retirement community also in Central Texas. My great-grandfather is now gone, but was in the Army Air Corps during WW II, so military tradition was something I was used to. I met and married my darling wife, Victoria Shelling, while going to school in Mississippi. Her parents were both ex-Air Force, as well, and thinking of retiring somewhere in Central Florida.

We were extremely happy when I was transferred to Patrick AFB in Florida, as it is near Melbourne where Vickie's parents, Sam and Misty, ended up. Sean, our son, was born there about three years ago. This made it very convenient for us to get great babysitters in her parents that were less than forty minutes away.

I started a small cleaning service to help save some money for our children's future. It started with me cleaning the small church that we attended outside the base, then we started cleaning houses when people left base housing and needed a final inspection before leaving. We expanded a few times and now had about ten to twelve people working for us. We rarely did any of the cleaning ourselves anymore, as we now pretty much just ran the company. Vickie did the accounting and scheduling thing, and I maintained the sales and monitoring of the company. We ended up with a small strip center of offices and a three story office building as our clients, plus a lot of final inspection cleanings of the homes on base. All of our workers were military connected, like wives or male spouses of military personnel. Yeah, we also had a couple of guys working for us for the heavy work.

I had been an Avionics Systems Technician for most of my eight years in the service, but they recently were looking for snipers for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Since I had qualified expert on my last three firearms qualifications, I was asked if I wanted to try out for a sniper team. The hazardous duty pay was sweet and I wanted to try it. Vickie agreed. Sean was now three and growing like a weed. I ended up going to train with the Marine and Army snipers at their training center in Georgia. There I met Toni Mancini from upstate New York. Somehow, we were the only USAF members at the school at the time, so we decided to team up and make a USAF only team. Most of the other service members also tended to stay with their own service, but we did have a couple Army-Marine teams. At the end of school, Tony and I ended up ranking third and fourth behind an Army-Marine team. Tony had been stationed at McGuire AFB, New Jersey, but was transferred down to Patrick, from where we went TDY [Temporary Duty Station for the non-military out there] to Afghanistan.

We had been there for about eight months of an eighteen month TDY and had been on numerous missions. I was able to talk to Vickie and Sean and both my parents and in-laws either over the phone or using Skype. It made missing my wife and son a little easier, but it was still no substitute for being home.

I was talking to my wife when I saw the shadow of someone in the background of the picture on the computer. I was using Skype on a computer in the communications tent. I asked her if that was Sean I saw in the background and she said that he was at her folk's house for the week. They wanted to have some time with him too. It must have been one of the cleaning people checking in. It was like about 2:00 in the afternoon there, so I didn't think anything about it.

The next day, I get a phone call from my buddy, Don Sterling. He is a very close friend that he and his wife sometimes help out with cleaning and babysitting. He said, "Boyd, my boy, I have some really bad news to tell you. Vickie is cheating on you."

"You have got to be joking, right?"

"No such luck, buddy boy, I got proof right here on my phone. I came by to check on Vickie yesterday afternoon and to see if she had anything for us this weekend. She didn't answer the door, but I saw her car, so I turned the knob and it was open. I strolled in, and right there in the kitchen, I saw her naked and bent over the table, getting it from behind from Dick Smothers. I think I know why she was with him. That southern boy is hung like a mule. I hated to be the bearer of such bad news, Buddy, but I thought you should know about this right away."

That statement hit me like a ton of bricks. I almost passed out from the shock.

"Don, I don't know what to think. I mean I know it has been a long eight months, but she's already replacing me."

"Yeah, it looks that way, Buddy. What do you want me to do?"

"Don, keep an eye on her and make sure he is the only one. If she has others, then I can get Sean away from her as an unfit mother. She said that Sean was at grandma's house over in Melbourne for the week, so keep checking and make sure you get pictures. I want proof positive that she is fucking me over. Wait, remember that office building we do, isn't there an attorney that we clean for there?"

"Yeah, Boyd, it's Stein and Green something. You want me to see them and see what can be done from here? You should talk to the legal eagles there too and see if they can suggest something."

"Yeah, Don. You check with them and make sure you give them everything you can get on her. Man, this really pisses me off. Here I'm limited to the Palmer sisters and she is getting long dicked by Dickie Smothers. Yeah, keep up the good work and keep me informed."

"Yeah, Boyd, I really hated to be the one to break it to you, but I felt it had to be done. Marie and I loved you guys just like family."

"Make sure nobody knows about this but you and me, Don. I don't want anyone else to know about this except you and the lawyers. We keep this firmly under our hats until I can get something started. Do I need to wire you some money to hire the lawyer? Find out, will ya? And thanks, Don, I really appreciate this. I thought Vickie was solid, but I guess not. Call me if you find out anything from Stein, or more dirt."

"No problemo, Boyd. Talk to you soon."

I sat back in the chair and just slumped down. My heart felt like it was in a million pieces and the top of my head just blew off. Man, how could Vickie do that to us? We had been happily married for over six years now. Why now? Was it because I was gone? I mean, we had a real good sex life, at least two to three times a week. Sometimes when we had a weekend off it was two or three times a day. We did everything together. I ate her pussy to several orgasms before I even entered her. I wasn't small, by any means, at seven inches long and almost two inches across. I mean that's not small, is it? Well, maybe compared to nine or ten inches, I guess that was small, but my God, how many guys are out there like that? I know from showers in high school, and even here, that I'm bigger than most guys.

What to do, that was my first question? I needed to get to the legal office. I needed help in a big way.

I went over to the Headquarters building to see if I could get an appointment to see a lawyer. I entered and saw an Army Sgt. was at the desk. She was kinda cute and I asked her if I could speak to a lawyer. She asked why, and I said it was personal and about a possible divorce. She said, "Please have a seat and let me see who's available."

She went through another door in the building, and was only gone about a minute before she reappeared, and said, "Follow me."

She showed me into a room with a full bird Colonel who stood up as we walked in. "Colonel Lane, this is TSgt. Cummings and he needs your assistance." She then walked out and closed the door.

The Colonel came around the desk with his hand out and said, "Pleased to meet you Sgt. Cummings, please sit and tell all about it."

He went behind the desk again and pulled out a legal pad and said "Go ahead, take your time and tell me everything you know."

I explained everything I had learned from my friend, Don. I even told him about Don trying to find a lawyer there to also look into this mess. By the time I was finished with my story, I was weeping like a baby. Great wracking sobs were shaking my body, and I felt like a mass of jelly piled on the seat of the chair. I was wrung out. I wasn't even sure I could get up and walk out of there.

I heard the Colonel pick up a phone and make a call. "Vic, this is Charlie, I have someone in my office you need to come talk to. Yes, he got a call from home that was not good. No not that ... yeah, that. He needs some time and a helping hand." He typed something on his computer, then said, "Try to get a hold of USAF SSgt. Tony Mancini and see if he can help too. No, he'll be fine in my office for now, but come as soon as you can. Thanks, Vic, see you soon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.