The Protectors
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Two days later, Elizabeth and I showed up a little after noon, 20 minutes early, on the section of Boston Common reserved for personal duels. A high wall was built around an area about the size of a tennis court; the wall was capable of stopping any known hand gun bullet and load, so it was safe enough for innocent bystanders. Several view ports were in place in the wall so that the public could easily watch the duels in perfect safety.

As it turned out, Boston Common had become quite a tourist attraction since the city Recreation Department had also put in the section reserved for nudists. It was very popular with the secretaries, clerks, etc., who worked in the surrounding office buildings. They came down on their lunch hour and shed their clothes while they ate lunch. The construction of the reserve was quite attractive for all concerned, since the reserve was surrounded by a high wall to keep out the people who would annoy the nudists, but the wall was made of see-through mirrors. The mirrors faced into the enclosure, so that the nudists could see only themselves; that way, they were not embarrassed by the sight of people staring at them through the walls which were transparent from the outside.

The reserve was equipped with several secluded nooks where couples could meet for a quick coupling before returning to work. These walls were also transparent from the outside, and the city sold tickets for people to see the sights, thus paying for the upkeep of the place. During the summer, at lunch and just after work (4:00 PM) found the spectator area crowded with people who paid $5 each to see the sights, and there was always something to see.

There was talk of enclosing both the nudist and the dueling reserves so that they could be kept open the year round. The city could certainly use the money! I am proud to say that the Worcester city council had not been asleep at the switch—they had put out for bid a similar facility for our fair city.

Elizabeth and I were early because we had been availing ourselves of one of the nooks off the nudist reserve, and I swear I could hear cheering through the wall when Elizabeth came for the fifth time. In any case, we were dressed and armed in plenty of time to meet with the rest of the dueling party at the reserved time.

The man who had hired us showed up only a minute or two after we did, so we had a short conversation before we were due to meet the other side in the duel. He continued to assure us that we were there only to meet the formal requirements of code duello. The formal witnesses were seated in their protected boxes and waiting for the representatives of the other side to show up.

Damn, there was one hell of a screw-up! Who should walk in, but our bitter personal enemies, the Jacobs brother and sister, to represent the other side. They had sworn to shoot us on sight the next time we met, and we had reciprocated the vow. As soon as they saw us, Zeke Jacobs pulled his gun. I knocked the civilian who had hired us to the ground and what I hoped was safety. I was a faster draw than Zeke, so I got my gun out at about the same time as he did. I had moved enough when I bumped my employer that Zeke's bullet nicked my shoulder, but I was able to put a .44 magnum slug into his chest.

The bastard was wearing a protective vest which would have stopped most slugs, but my bullet got through far enough to lodge in his chest. He dropped to the ground and I didn't take any chances, I put a bullet through his head. Man, does a magnum make a mess of an unprotected skull!

Meanwhile, Elizabeth was exchanging fire with the Jacobs broad, Helen. My wife was the far superior gun hand, so she dispatched the woman with only one shot. I turned to congratulate her as the EMTs on duty rushed in to look after the two people who were down. Our employer struggled to his feet (he was a bit overweight) and apologized profusely for the way the duel had turned out. I assured him that we bore no ill will, since we had sworn to kill the Jacobs pair the next time we met. The official witnesses signed off that the killings had been a fair fight, so we had no problems with city management and were not fined.

This also settled the argument, whatever it was, between the employers on both sides, so we had honorably discharged our duties. When that was agreed to, we left for home. I was ready to relax with a beer, and so was my wife. I put the car into autodrive and relaxed with my drink. Liz had already started on hers, so we both leaned our seats back a far as they would go, and let the car drive itself all the way home and into our garage. I always preferred to do it that way whenever I was in no hurry; but the speed was limited to 60 MPH under those conditions.

We had a quiet two days before another case showed up. During this time, I was elated over the fact that the Red Sox had swept the Yankees. We wouldn't make the playoffs this year, but, at least, the mighty Yankees had had their noses rubbed in the dirt of hallowed Fenway Park.

This case was one that really shook up both my wife and me. The call was from Mr. Nathan Herschal, a prominent Worcester banker. He and his family desperately needed protection, and his regular security firm had just quit on him. I didn't get any details over the phone, but I agreed that Liz and I would meet him at his home for a 3:00 PM meeting.

We arrived at the most palatial mansion that Worcester had to offer and were ushered in by Mr. Herschal, himself. We followed him into his study and sat down. He offered us some refreshments, but he was obviously so upset that we declined and asked him to explain his problem.

"Mr. and Mrs. Brewer, please bear with me if I seem to ramble. This whole affair is so upsetting that I am having trouble keeping my wits about me. Yesterday afternoon, Ann, one of my daughters, was kidnapped and viciously attacked. She was visiting The Hilltop Mall when it happened.

"Ann and her friends had gone into the restroom at the Mall when three men wearing masks burst in on them and kidnapped Ann. Just before entering, they had murdered her two bodyguards who were waiting outside the door. They knocked Ann out with chloroform and dragged her out an emergency exit. The next thing that Ann knew, she was in a room that had all of the aspects of a medieval torture chamber.

"There was a metal collar around her neck, and a chain ran between the collar and a hook on the wall. The whole episode was being recorded on video tape and was sent to us last evening.

"Four men were in the room with Ann, at least, that was how many we saw on the tape. We don't know if there were more present that were never photographed. All of the men were nude except for stocking-masks, so we have no idea what their faces look like.

Two men held Ann while a knife was used to cut away every stitch of her clothing. The chain was unfastened from the wall, and Ann was dragged to a frame where she was bent over and her arms and legs were fastened to the floor. The result was ... Oh, dammit, I can't say anymore. Please watch the tape for yourselves. Look at the TV on the wall."

We saw a beautiful young girl standing near a wall with four naked men standing near her. All four of the men had monster erections, and that may well have been why they were the ones who tortured Ann. The erections were certainly impressive, even to me.

Two men grabbed one of Ann's arms, each, and held them out to her sides as a third man cut away her clothes. She didn't look like a typical 14 year old girl. Her breasts were already well developed and her shaved pussy was well on its way to becoming that of a full-grown woman. It looked to me like Ann did not struggle very much from fear of the knife and the residual dregs of the chloroform.

Ann was draped over what resembled a sawhorse with her ass sticking up in the air. Her feet were fastened far enough apart that it was easy to see her pussy exposed between her thighs. Her breasts hung obscenely down from her chest and her nipples were prominent, suggesting that it was relatively cool in the torture room.

All of this had taken place with no dialogue. The only sounds were various grunts and groans coming from Ann as she was forced into the very uncomfortable position. This changed when the fourth man showed up in the picture standing at Ann's rear and holding a stick about four feet long. The man whipped it back and forth through the air, and we could hear it whistle as it was moved. That was when I recognized the stick as being a cane of the type commonly used for beating prisoners for the purpose of inflicting as much pain as possible.

Without warning Ann of what was coming, the man whipped the cane down on her exposed buttocks. We had no trouble hearing the scream of pain from Ann. The cane left a large welt, but it did not bleed. The man wielding the cane was truly an expert with the weapon, because he systematically laced her back, buttocks, and thighs with approximately 20 strokes. Of course, Ann screamed with every stroke. He never seemed to strike twice in the same place; thus, Ann was not permanently marked, but that did little or nothing to lessen the pain.

The wielder of the cane said his first words at this point, "OK, Cunt, here comes the last stroke of the session." With that, he whipped the cane between her thighs and expertly placed a blow right on her pussy slit and probably right in top of her clit. We couldn't see for sure, but the way Ann reacted caused me to believe that was where the blow landed. Ann screamed her loudest and lost consciousness.

One of the other men threw a bucket of water into her face, but that did not restore her to consciousness. There was a short delay, and then one of the men broke a vial under Ann's nose. It must have been smelling salts because Ann jerked to wakefulness. She quickly began to cry and moan in extreme pain.

The men did nothing to help her, but unfastened her from the torture bench and dragged her back to the wall where she had first been seen on the tape. The chain was fastened to the hook-eye on the wall. Ann slumped, but the chain was too short for her to lie on the floor. She was held in a sitting, slumping position where she continued to cry and moan.

The camera stayed focused on Ann for a few minutes with no change in her. Finally, a voice was heard, "Mr. Herschal, you have now seen what we can and will do to your daughter if you fail to accede to our demands. Tomorrow (that was today), you will mail an envelope to the return address included with the package this tape came in. Within that envelope, you will enclose $100,000 in $1,000-bills.

"It is my estimation that it will take no more than four days for the envelope to be delivered. If you fail to send the money, we will begin the sexual torture of your daughter. You have seen the size of the cocks on my men, and you must realize that your daughter has three virgin holes. I guarantee that, if the money does not arrive on time, your daughter will bleed profusely from two, and possibly three, of those holes.

"In the meantime, as a sign of our intention to carry out this threat, your daughter will receive five strokes from the cane on her tits and pussy every day that the money does not arrive. Rest assured that we will continue to send you tapes of your daughter's experiences.

"Also, your daughter will receive no food over the next few days, but she will receive several enemas each day to prepare her for the sodomy. Those treatments will also be included on the tapes you receive. She will be provided a cup so that she can save her piss to drink. We would not want her to die of thirst!"

The tape recording ended at that point, and we turned to Mr. Herschal. He was slumped in his chair with great tears rolling down his cheeks. We waited a few minutes for him to regain his composure. When he looked to be recovered enough to talk to us, I asked if he had sent the $100,000 yet. He said that he had, and we were making sympathetic noises when there was a knock at the closed door. Mr. Herschal acknowledged the knock, and a servant delivered a package. It was another video tape!

We looked at it together, and it showed Ann receiving her beating and being given four enemas. She was also shown drinking her own piss. Mr. Herschal collapsed at the end of the tape.

Elizabeth, a trained nurse, ministered to Mr. Herschal, and he recovered enough to talk with us. We agreed to take the case and to begin work immediately. He said that all of the family bodyguards had quit out of fright over what had happened to the two dead bodyguards. Elizabeth made a phone call, and we had an adequate guard dispatched to his house from a security firm that we knew very well. These men would not be frightened off by flowing blood.

Liz and I got a copy of the address the money was being sent to, and we went to look over the site. It was a warehouse in the industrial section north of the city. The building appeared to be empty, but we could not be sure. This certainly would be a good place for a torture chamber because so many of the buildings were empty, and some of them were abandoned. We would have to check out the place after dark. There was too much chance of us being spotted if we tried to look the building over during daylight. That was OK; we were prepared for that kind of job.

There was an occupied room in the warehouse. It looked like the standard office, and there was a woman sitting at a desk inside. She must be the one who accepted the package of money. We left quickly to keep the woman from getting suspicious. It was almost 5:00 PM, the normal quitting time, and Liz was prepared to follow the woman as far as possible to see where she lived. We wanted to be able to talk intimately with her if we didn't find anything new tonight.

We parked two blocks down the street and watched for the woman with binoculars. She came out of the front door at 5:03 PM and walked toward the bus stop. I drove around the few blocks and dropped Liz off at the bus stop before the woman could get there. She would be much less suspicious of Liz if Liz was at the stop before our quarry arrived.

The woman changed buses once before she finally went into an apartment house. Liz hung around for about 30 minutes to make sure that the woman did not come out and head somewhere else. At the end of that time, Liz called me on her cellphone, and I picked her up a block away from the apartment.

We drove home and had a quick supper before getting ready for our trip that night. This time were were traveling in our matte black custom car that some friends had whipped up for us. The car was powered by batteries and was four-wheel-drive. In a way, it was a glorified ATV with a few unconventional features. The matte black was to make it very hard to see at night, and the car had FLIR (Forward Looking Infra Red) capability so that it could be driven without headlights. The flick of a switch would make it "street legal" as far as lights were concerned, but a flick of that switch the other way gave us a pretty damned good stealth vehicle. Liz called it The Black Beauty after a car in an old radio and TV show.

We drove up near to the warehouse and hid the car behind a shed. We approached on foot, carrying whatever we needed in backpacks. We were wearing black "ninja" outfits; hell, you could order them from a catalog. I always thought that Liz looked especially attractive in her outfit, it made her tits stick out very enticingly.

The rear door to the building we were interested in was locked, of course, but I had no trouble picking that lock. We were wearing night-vision goggles that amplified available light, so a very dim flashlight was all that we needed to find our way. Our plan was to search the warehouse to determine if the torture chamber was in this building. If we didn't find it, we were going to do a thorough search of that office. Either way, we would know something after this night's adventure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.