The Wards of Harwell Tusker - Cover

The Wards of Harwell Tusker

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 13: Love & Affection

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Love & Affection - In the second Victorian era, a father despairs of the behaviour of his two wards. How can they ever be made ready for marriage? A BDSM - steam punk romance. A sequel to "The Adjustment of Nicola James"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation  

The following morning saw both girls presenting a repentant face. I took them from their cages, removed their restraint coats and gags, and allowed them the use of toilet and bath.

Estelle in particular appeared apologetic but I insisted that she should prepare for the day's training before any further discussion of the preceding evening's events would occur.

Eventually I brought the two girls up from the cellar and escorted them to my study. I sat at my desk. They stood, naked except for the belts provided by Giacomo, in the approved manner with their hands clasped behind their backs and their heads bowed.

Quite against the normal protocol, Estelle spoke out. "I want to apologise, Sir, for my behaviour yesterday" she began. "I was overcome by anger. I don't understand why. I know that you have encouraged us to think carefully about our feelings and our responses but I must confess that I behaved most unreasonably. You were right to treat us as you did."

"Yes, Sir, Amanda added. "It was deserved."

I was pleasantly surprised by their response. I had half expected their confinement to inflame them rather than to calm them but perhaps Aristides was correct in suggesting that their anger was merely a form of reflected sexual orgasm and that once expressed, calm returned.

"Well, I am pleased that you see that you were treated justly. Let us draw a line under the behaviour of yesterday and turn instead to the challenges of today. Please sit." I waved to two chairs. The girls looked at one another, surprised by my offer.

"When you are married, I am sure that there will be occasions when you are in the wrong or when you believe your husband is in the wrong but that, for the sake of household harmony, you choose to place yourself there. That is exactly how you should approach it. Congratulations."

The girls smiled. It is my experience that approval, appropriately delivered, when earned, is as powerful a means of developing character as punishment. It was clear that the two of them had learned their lesson but I was keen to explore Aristide's suggestions for preventing a recurrence.

"Now, let us consider today's matters. What do you know of the poetess Sappho?"

My question was directed at both of them equally but it was noticeable that while Estelle hung her head and bit her lip, it was Amanda that spoke up.

"She was a Greek, a poet, of the sixth century BC and she lived on the island of Lesbos, in the Aegean not far from the coast of Turkey. We know her work more by repute than through the originals; only one complete poem is known and only four others in fragmentary form. It is said she proposed love between women much as Greek men expressed their love for one another at that time."

"An excellent, if academic summary. But perhaps I can ask if you have ever encountered proponents of the Sapphic lifestyle? Perhaps among friends? Or others?

Amanda shook her head. "No Sir, not to my knowledge." Estelle remained silent.

"Estelle? Tell me if you have encountered such ideas."

She was evidently having difficulty in confronting her desires. She sat silent for a few moments, then drew breath and spoke. "You know, Sir, I believe, from the material you have been given that I have entertained such fantasies. You should also know, Sir, that fantasy is all that it has been and that I have never experienced sexual acts with another woman."

"Bravo. It is hard to confess to desires; still harder to confess that you have not acted upon them. Let us continue in this spirit of honesty. Tell me, what is your dearest wish? Your sexual dream of an encounter with a woman?"

Amanda looked uncomfortable but Estelle to her credit appeared relieved by the question as though in providing her with the chance to express her desires I was breaking some bond that had held her previously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.