The Grandest Canyon
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Their home was destroyed by a tornado, which also took the wife and mother. The kids had to be sent to the winds, while dad helped with the cleanup. But, a year later, when the insurance money came in, it was still too early to rebuild. So they took a road trip in a motor home, to see the world and get to know each other again. They had no idea they'd get to know each other as well as they did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I lay on the bed, with my hands behind my head on the pillow, propped up so I could see. Lynne got between my spread legs, on her knees and elbows, one hand holding my rod upright while she studied it.

"You've already had it in your mouth," I reminded her.

"I know, but that was in the dark, and I was scared and this is different."

"Okay," I said. "Take your time."

She did, inspecting my cock, (which I had washed on the way back from the front, but I didn't tell her that, ) by working the foreskin back and forth over the knob.

"Yours is different than the boys," she said. "It's rougher, or something."

"It wants you to suck it," I said softly. I decided if she wanted to play this game, I'd play too.

"I know," she said, looking up at me. "You said to take my time."

"It's horny," I rasped. "It wants to be in you beautiful hot little mouth. It wants to feel your tongue playing with the tip."

Her face infused with blood. I thought she was blushing out of embarrassment, at first, but then she licked her lips and I saw hunger in her eyes.

"Like this?" she asked, and then her mouth swooped down over the head.

She sucked, her cheeks collapsing. There was no room for her tongue to play with anything.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned.

Her lips pulled off with an audible 'pop.'

She was still flushed when she looked up at me.

"Wow," she panted.

"Suck, woman!" I growled. "You better make it go soft, before it looks for another hot hole to wiggle its way into."

Her eyes went round and she held her breath. Then she swooped down again.

I had to break out of my role as a growling satyr to give her pointers, such as stroking the part she couldn't get into her mouth, and using her lips to slide on and off of the tip, explaining that that was taking the place of the foreskin she had pushed down onto the shaft. Then I threatened to fuck her again and she started making mewling noises.

I noticed two things that needed to be addressed. First, she just didn't have enough experience to bring me off. What she was doing was fabulous, but not enough. Secondly, she had her left hand between her legs. What I suspected was she was going to end up doubly frustrated. So I stopped her.

"Come here, baby," I said, as she looked up at me in confusion. "Let me help you."

I scooted down and reversed her, pulling her knees into position above my face. She figured out what I was going to do and froze.

"Daddy, you can't," she gasped.

"Just get back to work, girl," I growled.

"But Daddy, I'm all yucky down there!"

"If you'd rather I fuck it than lick it, that's fine with me," I said, in my best satyr voice. But rather than let her actually make that decision, I pulled her hips down and raised my head to put a lip lock on her pussy lips. She squealed and wiggled a bit, but then went still as I thrust my tongue between those lips as far into her as I could.

Then she went back to work on my prick.

What I was doing to her made all the difference in how she did things to me. As her passion climbed, her natural instincts took over and she learned to love what she was doing. And when I felt her shudder through an orgasm, I was so pleased that I'd given her one that I was able to let go and give her a taste of what she was after. Again, I think because she was so fired up, she never thought about spitting or puking. She just sucked and swallowed and sucked some more. I went soft in her hand, but she didn't care, sucking on the tip while I worked over her clitty to bring her off a second time. When she shuddered and shook her way through that one, she pulled her pussy away from my mouth and turned around.

Her kisses on my lips were passionate too, and neither of us minded the fact that our lips were slippery and sliding around, covered in each other's juices.
Finally she fell limply on my chest, turned her head sideways, and just breathed.

"I love you so much, Daddy," she panted.

"I know, baby. I love you too," I said. "Was that what you had in mind?"

"Better," she sighed. "Much better."


I left her there to nap and got dressed to go up and relieve whoever needed relieving. When they found out their sister was taking a nap, neither boy felt like going into the back. Instead, Shaun started reading through the brochures on Carlsbad Caverns and the Grand Canyon, which was the stop after that. They made a game of it, reading the brochures in deep announcer voices, as if they were describing the attraction to someone who had just won a trip there on Wheel Of Fortune or something. It was pretty funny.

Once we got to Carlsbad Caverns National Park, I found a place to park and set up. Lynne got dressed and we caught a shuttle bus to the caverns, where we only had to wait maybe twenty minutes for a tour. It was something new and very exciting for all of us, an amazing sight for our eyes as we learned how these huge caverns were made over time.

When we got out, we decided to walk back to the camper. I wished I'd gotten a cheap car to pull behind the camper. We all wanted to go out to eat. Then I saw the rental car place, so we rented an SUV for the evening. We went into town and had southwestern cuisine, and then went over to the Gerrells Performing Arts Center, where there was a concert by a group called Wind Machine that night. They had one of those guitars with two necks on it, and for one number, all five of them played it at the same time. Two plucked the strings, while two more fingered the frets, and the fifth one used the body for percussion. It was pretty amazing. All in all we had a great time.

By the time we turned in the car and walked back to the camper, it was midnight. When Lynne said the boys could have the bedroom again, I didn't think anything of it. But when she came into my room half an hour later ... naked ... I knew she didn't plan on sleeping on the couch. Without a word, she crawled on the bed and settled herself with her face over my cock. She looked up at me through lowered lashes.

"I like your taste," she said. "But the way we did it last time made me want something longer and bigger around than my finger inside me." She licked the tip of my cock. "So I think it's better if you don't do that."

"There's a reason I did things the way I did last time," I said.

She wanted to know about that, so I explained about how sensitive a man's penis is to this and that kind of manipulation. She insisted that I teach her how to get me to spurt without making her want to have it spurting inside her, so to speak, so we set to work on doing that. When she found out that, basically, what she had to do was jack me off while sucking the tip, she said that wasn't any fun. I told her she could make love to it all night long if she wanted, but if she wanted to taste the juice, that was what she had to do.

So she spent the better part of half an hour making love to my penis with her mouth and hands, and then jerked the spunk out of me like a pro. I was astonished. And when I told her it was coming, she sealed her lips around the tip and sucked like it was a straw. That didn't work so well, and some of my cum squirted out around her lips. She just cleaned her hand up like a kitten would clean its paw, and then raised glittering eyes up to meet mine.

"I changed my mind," she said. "I want you to lick me."

"What happened to you being worried about wanting more?" I asked.

"It's all soft now," she said. "Even if I want more, I can't have it. This is the perfect time. Please?"

Which is how she ended up on her back, knees up, heels wide, as I lay between her legs and licked and sucked her until she had to cover her face with a pillow while she screamed.

I let her recover a little bit, and then crawled up to kiss her nose.

"You're in big trouble, little missy," I said, licking where I'd just kissed.

"Why?" she asked, still panting lightly.

"'Cause I'm not soft anymore," I whispered.

I managed to jerk my face aside, barely avoiding getting head-butted as her head jerked up, her eyes open wide, to see my prick, hanging above her now relaxed and gaping pussy lips.

"Oh Daddy," she whispered.

"This is what it's all about, Pumpkin," I said softly. "Now that I've had part of you, I want it all. Every man will, baby, and that's what you have to understand. If I was any other man in the whole world, it would already be balls deep in you by now."

"Oh Daddy," she gasped. Her hands went to my hips. They gripped my flesh, but not hard.

"It's not a game, honey," I said. "This is serious business. I want you so bad, I'm willing to do it without a condom. That's how much I want you. See what I mean? You can't let yourself get into this situation unless you're willing to go the whole distance."

Her eyes had been staring at my thick stalk, the tip only an inch away from her slick pussy. Now her eyes came up to look into mine.

"Daddy?"

"What?"

"What if I am willing?"

I groaned, "Oh baby, please don't tease me." I sagged, and the tip of my prick brushed her mons, just above her split.

"I'm not teasing, Daddy," she moaned. "I love you. I feel like I'm going to explode again. I need something, Daddy. I think I need you!"

"You're a virgin, honey. It hurts the first time," I moaned.

"I've had Aunt Sarah's dildo in me," she whispered. "She doesn't know. I found it one day when she wasn't there, and I tried it."

"Oh damn," I groaned.

"I do need you, Daddy," she whined. "I need something, or I'm going to go crazy!"

Her right hand left my hip, and just her fingertips touched my rod, pushing it down, until it was poised, ready to impale her untried pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"I think that's what I want," she whispered.

Her fingers pulled on my penis, gently, guiding it as my hips sank another inch, until I was notched in her heat. Then her hand went back to my hip and her nails dug in to pull gently.

At that point, I was helpless. At least I didn't just ram it in her. At least I was able to control the rate of penetration so it was steady as she inhaled, and then exhaled, her eyes wide, and then inhaled again, taking in a huge breath as my balls gently touched her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped. Her eyelids blinked rapidly. "I didn't know..."

"Does it hurt?" I rasped.

Her whole body was rigid, with the exception of her neck and head. She shook her head furiously and squeaked "No."

So I pulled it out of her and slid it back in, bouncing off her mons this time.

Her squeak this time was more of a sobbing rush of air out of her lungs as her arms came up to crush me to her. I felt the tip of my cock pushing at her cervix, and wiggled from side to side to maul her clit. She made wet nonsense sounds in her throat as her hips tried to bounce up off the bed.

I pulled out and slid in again twice, and her eyes blinked closed and open again half a dozen times. I stopped, thinking she might be in pain after all.

"You okay?" I asked.

This time she nodded, and her hands began giving me instructions, until I was truly fucking her with a gentle, languid rhythm, making sure to scrape the top of my cock along her clit as I moved it in or out. She got redder and redder in the face, her body still stiff, until she took a huge breath and said "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" through clenched teeth.

I felt her sheath ripple all around my cock, and knew she was having an orgasm, her first with a penis in her. It's almost impossible to explain how I felt, because I was proud and horrified, all at the same time. My baby was having a good time, and I was responsible for it, and that felt good. At the same time I knew I should be shot, because our lives would never be the same again. I clung to the fact that Sarah had gone on to have a perfectly normal life, as my daughter's vagina fluttered and milked until I had to stop. I was on a hair trigger, and deep in her.

Slowly - moving too fast would make me lose it - I pulled out bit by bit, until she finally realized I was taking it out.

"No!" she whispered, and her hand grabbed for my hips again.

I jerked fast, feeling the flood of semen rushing through my prick, and got clear just as the first rope painted her open pussy mouth. I kept moving my ass backwards as she said "No!" again, louder, and empted my prick on the covers between her thighs.

"Dadeeeeee," she moaned, unhappy at being empty, but I didn't care. Only a little had gotten in her, and then not deep. I owed her that much, at the bare minimum.

Then the room light went on, and Shaun said "Not fair! Not fair at all!" while Scotty said "What the fuck?" and we looked over to see them both standing in the open door. Since they had been sleeping in the same bed, they had on underwear.


I didn't have a leg to stand on. I was toast and I knew it. So I just sat there, on the edge of the bed, while they yelled at me. And stared at the white mess in the mouth of their sister's pussy.

Of course they weren't interested in hearing something like "We lost control." Nor were they going to listen to a "This is what I warned you about" speech. I guess Lynne felt just as bad because she wasn't saying anything either. On the other hand, she wasn't covering up, not even to close her legs and hide the evidence of what had just happened. She just kept looking from one to the other, her face indecipherable. Basically, we just let them rant on until they got tired of ranting.

When it finally got quiet, Lynne spoke. "It was my fault. I made him do it."

Like two teenage boys are going to believe that.

When they quieted down again, she sat up, and then stood. On bare feet, she stepped closer to them both. Do not ask me why, but the boys moved closer together and leaned away from her, like they were afraid of her! She played them like my sister had played me when we were young. She put her hands on her hips and addressed them both.

"You'll both get your turn ... but only when I'm ready. I was ready for him tonight. That's just the way things are ... okay?"

They were speechless. It was like she was a bear, and had said "I'll eat you when I get around to it. Meantime, just stay frozen right there where I can keep an eye on you."

Except she didn't want to keep an eye on them. "Now, you interrupted us, and I need to talk to Daddy about things, so if you'll both go back to bed, I'll come in, in a minute and see if I can't make it easier for you to get back to sleep, Okay?"

This time Scotty nodded, his face stiff. He backed up to the door, though, and went through it backwards, leaving Shaun there alone. Lynne gave him a gentle push, and he skittered back out of the door. She closed the door firmly. I think she'd have locked it, had there been locks on the doors, which there weren't.

She turned around to face me. "That's the only time I've ever done that, but I got the feeling you stopped a little early. Is that right?"

"I stopped before I got you pregnant," I said softly.

"Oh," she said. "Okay. Why don't you take the cover off that you made a mess on, and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Then she opened the door she'd just closed, walked through it, and closed it again.

But not before she said "I won't be long."


I had to go peek. What man would have been strong enough not to?

She had closed my door, but not theirs. By the time I got there (I took care of the bedspread first) she had Scotty on his back, naked, with one hand on his chest and one on his thigh as she stood beside the bed and leaned over his dick. Of course I don't know what she said to get him that way, but he was already hard. Shaun sat off to one side, on the bed, watching. He was also naked, and also hard. Lynne was looking up at her older brother.

"There's no competition in this family," she said. "I love all three of you. And when I learn something new, I'll eventually practice it with everybody. What I need you to do is be patient, and let me do this at my own speed, okay?"

Scotty was a smart kid. With her in that position, it wasn't too hard to figure out what she was about to do. He swallowed and nodded his head.

Without using her hands, she captured his prick in her mouth and moved her lips up and down along his shaft while she sucked. His groan made me want to giggle hysterically. His hips bucked and he cried out like he was in pain. Then everything stopped. Very slowly, she pulled her lips up his shaft and off the tip. His cock was already half soft as she stood up and swallowed.

"That was quick," she commented.

"Oh man!" sighed her younger brother, who reached for his stiff prick with one hand.

"Don't you touch that!" she warned him. "You're next."

"Oh man!" he gasped, and literally pushed his big brother off the edge of the bed. Lynne had to step back to avoid his falling, flailing, complaining body. Then she stepped over him and kneed up onto the bed so she could reach Shaun.

He lasted longer than his brother, but I honestly think that's only because he had some time to prepare. I'm sure the next time she sucked on Scott's prick, he was able to enjoy it longer. For sure, Shaun made sure she knew how happy he was. His hands toyed with her hair and he told her he loved her at least four or five times before he lost it and she sucked him dry. She swallowed his spend too and then got off the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.