When Fantasies Come True - Cover

When Fantasies Come True

Copyright© 2012 by Pieeater

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husbands Femdom fantasy of his wife cum true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size  

Dan and Jenny had been married for nine years, and overall were pretty happy. They were both 29, only born weeks apart. They had two kids, a house, and Dan had a job, which was more than most could say. They were able to pay the bills, provide for the kids, and go to the occasional movie. Beyond that, there was nothing extra left over. They got along very well, and had managed to miss most of the pitfalls that seem to happen to most married couples in this modern age. The one area that they struggled with was their sex life.

During their younger years of dating they had been pretty hot and heavy. However, soon after getting married things had cooled down significantly. Jenny was a beautiful brown haired goddess in Dan's eyes. She had a few extra pounds after having the kids, but of course so did he. She had 36 DD sized breasts, with good sized nipples on them. He would try as often as he could catch her changing her clothes or taking a shower.

Dan was much more average. He had started losing his hair in his mid-twenties so he just started shaving his head. He was about thirty pounds overweight, but was a little over six foot tall so he carried it well. One of Dan's biggest problems was also his smallest. His cock was definitely on the smaller size. When soft, he would often only be one to two inches long. When he got excited and hard, which was often, it would be about five inches long, and often not very hard. At one point he was able to get a prescription for Viagra, which did help, but had some nasty side effects that he couldn't handle.

Jenny was content with the way their sex life was. She would wait until Dan would come asking, often begging, for some and would oblige. She had her toys that Dan had bought her, and she would use those to get off, because she couldn't on Dan's cock. She did find that once Dan was able to talk her into it, she did like being fucked in the ass by him. She would often lay on her stomach with her toy in her freshly shaved pussy, and let him climb on top. With some lube, and Dan's small penis, she could fuck both him and her toy until they both came.

Dan, however, was struggling with their sex situation. Despite his smaller cock, he still had the libido of a young man. He would masturbate almost daily. He found himself watching porn behind her back. What he really started to obsess about, was the femdom lifestyle, and the fantasy of being owned by Jenny. One day he was finally able to come up with the courage to confide, not all but some, of his fantasies with Jenny. He explained to her how he wanted to try being fucked by a strap-on dildo by her.

Jenny looked at him with confusion. "You want me to screw you in the ass, with a dildo?"

Dan thought he had just messed everything up. "Well, it was only a thought. Never mind, don't worry about. I was just trying to start a conversation about sex is all." He said sheepishly. He immediately went to his den and started watching T.V. He was so embarrassed, he decided to sleep in his chair that night, and got up early before Jenny and went to work.

When he got home, everything was back to normal. Jenny had just gotten home, and he helped her with dinner. They got dinner for the kids, helped with homework, paid some bills, and then put kids to bed. Dan headed off for the bathroom to take a shower.

As Dan was stepping out of the shower, he heard the strangest noises coming from his room. He could have sworn it was the sound of people having sex. He slowly opened the door and found his wife laying naked in bed with sheets barely covering her tits, and for the first time ever, a porn movie playing on their T.V.

Jenny laughed and said "You look like somebody just gave you a million dollars."

"No," Dan said. "This is much better." He was grinning from ear to ear, and knew he probably looked like an idiot, but didn't really much care.

Dan threw his towel in the bathroom and jumped into bed next to Jenny. He started to kiss her, caress her breasts, his normal warm-up for their normal sex routine. As he slid his hand down her side he found a piece of plastic wrapping around her waist. He sat up trying figure out what was going on. Then Jenny grabbed his hand and put it on her strap-on cock.

Dan pulled the covers off to see a 7 inch, very realistic shaped, purple dildo strapped onto his wife.

Jenny looked up at him with a mischievous smile, "I couldn't get the idea out of my head after you mentioned it last night. So, I went to that adult store across town and found this bad boy. In fact, I was so excited thinking about it, I fucked myself with it before you came home."

Dan couldn't believe his ears. Not only had his wife gone into an adult book store, but she had bought a strap on and apparently some porn too. "So, how do you want to do this?" He asked.

"Well, I think being as you're the one who is going to get fucked this time, I should be in charge. In fact, I got some other ideas off your computer as well. " She said with a stern tone.

Dan's face went from flushed to pale in a heartbeat. He realized he had gotten lazy in hiding his videos, pictures, and browser history. Some of the stuff on there was very hardcore, more than he was sure Jenny would be ok with.

"Oh my god, listen honey about that..."

"Shut up. You're going to get exactly what you've been fantasizing about, and then we'll see what happens. So, I've got a deal for you. I want you to get yourself as hard as you can, and then we'll compare our cocks. If you can match up to this one, I will do anything you want, anything. But, if my cock is bigger than yours, you are my bitch tonight."

Dan whispered quietly, "Ok." He got up on his knees and started stroking his dick. He knew from the start he had lost. After several minutes, Jenny told him to stop and kneeled next to him on the bed, holding her dildo next to his dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.