A Special Favor - Cover

A Special Favor

Copyright© 2012 by Angel

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 15 year old sister requests a very special favor of her 14 year old brother. She was raped and now fears she will become the school whore and needs a hand to guide her, she wants her brother to be her Master and use her as his slut. Mentally damaged by her rape she needs the security of slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Anal Sex   Petting  

Samantha is my sister, she was close to me and beautiful, yeah I had noticed. I'm fourteen years old and large for my age and Sammy is a small, petit beautiful girl; straight long blonde hair hanging halfway down her back, a slim dancers body and nice breasts. We were playing cards in Sammy's room and she mentioned "Tim likes me and he is kind of creepy looking" and we both laughed. Then she asked "Simon would you do me a favor a very special favor, it might be hard and I wouldn't want to offend you, this is so very important to me and I've wanted to ask for a long time".

"Sure Sammy just ask, I'd do anything for you" and she looked so serious, "if I tell you have to keep this a secret and it is just between us, not even mom or dad, I'd just die if anyone knew, and I don't want you to hate me". I paused and said "Sammy I could never hate you and nothing you can say would shock me, and I'll always love you". Sammy paused and asked "this is just between us right, a secret, sacred and forever" and I nodded and said "yes a secret just between us forever".

Sis looked so serious "I need your help Simon and this is going to sound so horrible and you are going to hate me and think I am bad" she held her hand up as I went to speak and said "I almost don't know where to start" and paused. "I see how you look at me Simon" and I blushed, sis knew what I thought; "and see how you look at me in my bikini. This is the part is going to shock you and make you hate me (I just looked at her). "I want you to make love to me, rape me, force me, strip me and use me as a slave, a sex slave!" My jaw literally dropped and Sammy held her finger up to stop me talking, she said in a whisper "I was raped three years ago at twelve and never told anyone, never said a word, now boys will be asking me out on dates, I'll be going to dances and parties. The boys will know and they will be raping me, having me blow them, each boy in school will fuck me and I'll be the school slut and whore. You'll be ashamed of me and I'll kill myself. I can not stop this and it is going to happen, only you can stop it, only you can save me, you love me and care for me and I think you love me enough to fuck me, make me blow you, fuck me in the ass and use my breasts as toys, just you can do this. I have this need for this, once a boy touches me it will never stop unless I am a slave to one and one I can trust. I need sex and need the humiliation of being used like a slut, need to be a slut, this is my inner need and curse ".

I paused a second "Sammy you are my sister and beautiful, but if we have sex it is incest" and Sammy stopped me "you love me enough to use me as your own slut, and I know you want me, want to fuck me and touch my body and use me, if you didn't I wouldn't ask. If you love me you'll do this and I'll be safe, an owned slut, your private slave to do with as you want. If you wanted me to blow every boy in the Cafeteria I will! But I know you will take care of me and take care of the sexual needs that are making me crazy. If you love me, you'll take me as your property and make me happy and safe. As soon as you accept me, and promise to keep me forever then you can feel me up, strip me naked, fuck my cunt, put your cock in my mouth or bend me over and fuck me in the ass, take nude photos of me, use me like a cheap whore; your private slut, I am just three holes with tits and legs for your use brother. If you do not accept this then the boys at school will all be fucking me, I'll get pregnant and diseased, and be blowing the whole football team, being gang banged like a whore, a shame to mom and dad and to you; just a useless slut. Since I was raped I know what I am and hide it; I'm desperate and need this, I thought maybe it would be better to kill myself, and in the end when all the boys are fucking me and the girls call me a shank then I will kill myself"! She looked sad, broken and alone. I didn't need to think just said "sis you belong to me now and you are mine forever".

She smiled, "thank you Simon you will never be sorry and will enjoy owning me" and I asked my sister "you don't have to tell me about the rape until you want to, have ever had sex other then that"? "No Master, it was a man, I went into Clifford's store, he followed me and I didn't see him. He stopped me as I walked home, it was years ago but I still live it, he asked me where Elm Street was, I walked to the car window, and woke up an hour later. I'd been raped, there was slight marks on my body, my panties were gone and my pussy had bleed, the marks faded but I knew I was damaged goods, the worst thing is I need someone to rape me again, over and over. My butt is virgin and my mouth, they are yours as is my pussy. Mom had me put on the pill to regulate my period. I am yours now command me."

"Sis take off your blouse and bra for me" and she smiled unbuttoning her blouse like it was nothing then removing it and tossing it on the bed, then brushing the shoulder straps of her bra off her shoulders and then reaching around her back to unsnap her bra and putting it atop her blouse. My sister breasts were perfect for her slim body, white and pale, firm looking, round and cone shaped with pink nipples and areola. She stood facing me as we stood next to the sofa, then took my hands and pressed the open palms to her breasts and whispered "finally". My mind exploded with pleasure my sister's silky, smooth naked breasts were cupped in my hands as I gently fondled her tits, firm but soft and her nipples liked diamonds and so hard. Sis looked at me and smiled saying "fuck me hard and use me" as my hands played with her naked tits. Sis asked "want me naked Master?" and I nodded my head and sis reached and pushed her short shorts and panties off, and tossed it on the sofa with her clothing leaving my hands on her boobs. I looked at her belly, smooth pussy, shaved clean and long beautiful legs, her slim waist and womanly hips, as my hands continued to feel her up. Sis smiled "I shaved knowing you'd like that, a smooth pussy will be nicer for your pleasure Master".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.