Better Left Alone
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Julius and Cleopatra will appear in a future chapter.

No new girl from here, yet.

Darn.

Ouch, one of mine kicked me.

This work was getting harder and harder, my girls did not help, since now they thought of themselves as my wives and needed to protect me. Also, it seems wives seem to enjoy other wifely sort of things too. Oh well, the things we must do for our women. If they were not so cute things might be easier, or if they were not always naked.

They wanted to know if they would become older if we went into their future, they were 14-16 soon and thought a few more inches here and there might not be so bad. Things were getting complicated; I really did not want them to go away, I sort of have gotten used to them, especially at night, they were always eager to give a hand to whatever came up.

That Cleopatra was a real fox, she and my girls could make a blind man see things their way. We would have to visit her again. Right now, we were in bed and sleep was a few hours off. Cleopatra had sent some slave girls to see if we needed anything, damn, no one wears any clothes here.

The next morning no one had even been to sleep, the girls now wanted to cuddle and we slept most of the day. Time to leave, we said our goodbyes and walked out of the city. Now we were off, but to where?

We went over our options; we had almost not known how we might win a war with just a single battle. Vernna had saved us all with her idea. Now the other girls wanted to do the same. I thought of many things that e could do, most seemed to involve saving people, who would just die anyhow. Remembering my instructions, that I was limited to 1 summon per time and place, it must be a battle. If a life could be saved along the way this might still work out for some things I planned.

I thought of some of the great battles that could change the course of history. Lord Nelson, Waterloo, The Charge of the Light Brigade in the Crimea, the Sack of Rome, Troy and many more. What to do? Those I could think of had all ended in a favourable way, or had they done so because people like had helped? I wondered.

Morning Star thought we should help her people; Shiddar reminded me that Salladin was trying to free all the people, Jew, Christian or Arab. Vernna reminded me that now that so many of here people had been killed or sold into slavery, that the area was helpless if it was invaded.

What did he have to loose, he selected a way future date, it was time to see where technology will take mankind. The light surrounded them and they were transported into a Brave New World. What they now saw was shocking. There was nothing but sand and rock, not even water. The entire world was barren. I went back 500 years, when the light was gone, the world was still barren. What had caused this?

There was a selector for both planet and dimension, I turned one and we found ourselves in an exotic world exotic meaning like a lush garden. But where were what and we were we to do here?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.