Better Left Alone - Cover

Better Left Alone

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 1

What would you do if you had a device that would transport you and your group?

(Read beautiful, young girls) to any place or time and allow you to summon anything there to aid you, knowing nothing could go wrong.

Go wrong.

Go wrong

On a Mountain Top, somewhere but not really in Tennessee

Ryan looked closer at the disc and saw intricate details including a latch type opening.

He depressed a button. There was a glow around him, but nothing changed. He depressed the latch and it opened, inside were dials that represented time, day years even one with 9 settings for what he was not certain. He set the time to noon, the day to Friday, the month to January and the year to 1966, then depressed the button, he saw the glow, then was transported to Washington D.C.

When he got there, nothing seemed different or out of place. Ryan tried different years, he was taken to different places each time, a few were similar or nearby but always a bit different. One time, he was again in Washington D.C., this time he read the name on the building; it was Ford's Theater. A handbill was proclaiming an opening of My American Cousin starring one J W Booth. He knew what was to happen there.

He fell into a deep sleep; a voice spoke instructions to him as how to use the disc to summon aid. It would be up to them to try to re-do the past or let it be. There could only be 1 attempt to change time but he could see it and monitor it before trying to change things.

One dial could be selected to transport or to summon. Another area to select male, female, single, group, item etc.

Somewhere in Gaul He choose another destination, he was now in Gaul, the Roman legions, they had built a fortification around a city, but now hundreds of thousands of Gaul were coming to aid those in the city, the Romans were now, themselves being surrounded.

This may be a great time to try the summon, what to try however. He selected a group; a light shown then a group appeared ahead of him, he directed them to help the Romans. They marched towards the approaching Gaul, there were so few of them, but as they slaughtered everything ahead; the Romans joined with them and seemed invincible. These few were Spartan warriors and knew only to kill or be killed.

The Roman general met with them after the battle, he had told them that their arrival was what was needed, the Gaul were trapped and the fresh troops he had, although few in number fought even better than his praetorians. What would they want, if it were in his power to grant it, he would. Ryan smiled, saluted him in the Roman way and extended his hand, then said. "Your friendship is payment enough." He was given a young girl as slave; she was the daughter of the Gallic king who was to be taken back to Rome.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.