My Strange Life - Cover

My Strange Life

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 7: The Further Adventures of Girldog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Further Adventures of Girldog - In this twisted version of the American Dream, a sexy teenage girl lives a life of sexual adventure as she bounces in and out of trouble wearing little more than a cheerful smile and a shameless attitude...But Amy's not a slut. She's a 21st century sexual terrorist! Jihad!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

I took a nap after my bath. Uncle Max had washed me and dried me and put a big t-shirt on me, then put me in bed because I was mostly asleep anyway. I dreamt of puppies.

I woke up about ten that night, feeling much better. My pussy even felt pretty good as I stood up and stretched. I was starving too and I made my way downstairs and found Uncle Max sitting at his computer. He was sending pictures to some friends of his and talking in a chat room called 'knotty girls'. I looked over his shoulder and groaned at the bad joke, shaking my head.

Uncle Max laughed and asked me how I was feeling and I said I was great, except I was really hungry. He took the hint and said he'd go in the kitchen and make me some chicken soup and peanut butter sandwiches, and that sounded pretty good. In the meantime, he said, I could chat with some of his friends if I wanted. The web cam was hooked up and so was the microphone, all I had to do was click the little broadcast button. So I sat down, took a drink of Uncle Max's beer that was sitting there, and did it.

There were seven guys in there and one woman and as soon as I started the web cam I got eight permission requests within about ten seconds. I turned on the microphone and giggled, "You guys are fast!" and they started asking me if I was really Amy and how old I was and all that stuff.

They'd seen the pictures already and wanted to know how it felt taking that huge dog like I had. The woman especially, since she was just really curious and had never done anything with an animal. One guy asked me if my pussy had recovered yet and I said not yet, and someone else wanted to see it. So, I teased them a little but finally adjusted the camera and moved so they could see my fifteen year old pussy live and in color. It was kind of a thrill doing that and I told them how my lips were usually smaller and tighter, but Spunky had totally stretched me out. Then Uncle Max came in with a tray full of food and I said goodbye, because I had to eat, but Uncle Max left the camera on so they could see me eating while he chatted with the keyboard, turning off the microphone so we could talk and laugh and stuff.

He told me he was hoping the Japanese guy would get on so I could meet him and maybe his daughter too, even though she didn't know any English. But it was still morning in Japan anyway and they were probably busy. While I was eating, someone else turned on a web cam and we watched while some guy's Chihuahua licked his cock and balls. It was hilarious and I snorted a little chicken soup through my nose I think. Everybody gave that man a hard time, but it was all in good fun.

Neither Uncle Max nor me were tired of course. I'd just taken a good long six hour nap and he was used to working nights, so we figured we'd just hang out on the internet having fun. That sounded good to me. He got another beer and asked if I wanted one, I said sure, why not? Even though it would make me silly. He brought Spunky back with him and we let the chat room watch as I played with Spunky's cock. He was being kind of restless though and kept trying to move away everytime I'd start getting him hard, so finally I just sucked him for a little bit and let him go. I think he was worn out too. Naturally everyone in the chat room was disappointed though, they wanted to see us fuck again, but I wasn't sure my pussy could take that!

We eventually left that room and went to another place called 'girldog's room' and Uncle Max said he'd spoken with this girldog person a lot, and she was his very favorite person in the world. He said that he loved her. Uncle Max said she was really nice and helped people, like offering advice and writing columns and articles for her own web site and a few others.

I told him she sounded really neat and asked Uncle Max if he'd ever told her how he felt. He just shook his head. He thought she knew how much Uncle Max loved her, but he knew that there could never be anything serious between them. I thought that was too bad, because Uncle Max is just about the sweetest man I know. There were a lot of people there, but not her, so we just kicked back and watched the conversations and talked, which I think is what Uncle Max really wanted to do all along, he was just being ... shy ... and that surprised me.

"I have something for you, Amy." He seemed to be a little unsure of himself, saying it hesitantly. He'd given me a lot of gifts, even offered me money before, but not for sex or anything, just because he really wanted me to be happy, I think. But this was something different.

It was a long black velvet box and at first I thought he was giving me a string of pearls or something. I looked at him and asked what it was, but he wouldn't say, he just smiled. So I opened it and inside was a thin black leather dog collar, with an 18 karat gold heart that must have cost a bundle dangling from it. The heart was engraved with 'AMY' in fancy script, and below that it said "Girldog" in quotations.

At first I didn't get it, but Uncle Max clicked on an icon to go to 'Girldog's Web Site' and there was a picture of me! Smiling and sitting on Uncle Max's patio with Spunky's head on my lap. There were links for preview and join, and Uncle Max took me through a tour of a web site I didn't even know I had. I was in shock really, every picture that Uncle Max had taken of me was available for download, including the ones from earlier that afternoon. They were tagged with a big flashing 'Update' icon. There were some movies of Spunky and me too, and a bio page, and the chat room, and a forum, and a How-To and FAQ pages. There were other girl's too, 'Amy's Friends' it said, and had the Japanese girl Atsumi, and several others, with their own pictures and movies and bios and everything.

I didn't say anything. I just held that little collar in the box and watched. Uncle Max logged in as the administrator, explaining how the website was in actually in Albania or Argentina, or maybe Antigua, I forget. Anyway, it was all legal there, even though it was illegal here, to post pictures of fifteen year old girls, and even younger girls like twelve year old Atsumi, fucking dogs on the internet. So Uncle Max had used a lawyer in that other place to start a company called GD Entertainment, and people paid that company to see my pictures.

I looked at Uncle Max. "How many people are looking at me?" was all I could think to ask.

"Uh, we've been averaging 714 subscribers for the last nine months," he smiled. "At thirty euros a month. That's a little over 25 thousand dollars a month. But we started slow, so the real numbers are actually bigger than that. The last three months we average closer to 1200 and that's over 40 grand, in dollars. We piggy-backed on another website for a little bit at the beginning, and we have to pay some expenses, and the other models get a percentage, so we actually clear a little over half of that in profits."

"We?" I was still trying to grasp this concept.

"You and me, yeah. I'm the President and CEO of Girl Dog Entertainment," Uncle Max said proudly.

I looked at him. "And I'm ... a ... what? Model?"

He laughed. "Yeah, but you're also the owner. GD Entertainment belongs to one Amy Welch, solely and wholly, but that information is privileged, our lawyers handle all enquiries. I, uh ... gave myself a salary of 30 percent of the net profit. I hope you don't mind. You have right now ... Mmmmm..."

He opened another website for some bank in some islands someplace and typed in some letters and numbers and stuff.

"You have a little over one hundred and fifty thousand euros in your account right now ... Tax free," he told me. "Just uh, we can't really spend it here or the IRS will be all over it."

"A hundred and fifty ... thousand?" I blinked.

"The server costs a lot, plus a dedicated T3 line isn't exactly loose change, but it is very hard for a site dedicated to providing the best in teen and preteen bestiality like we are, to find a willing host. This way we own the hardware and we can sell server space and bandwidth to some other companies who aren't quite mainstream. It's actually starting to pay for itself now, and I think by this time next year we'll be seeing a profit from that too."

Uncle Max smiled at me, a little nervously maybe, looking to see if I had any questions.

"You don't ... uh ... really work in a mill, do you Uncle Max?"

He laughed. "A mill?" Uncle Max looked a little confused and then laughed. "I love blondes ... Ummm, no." He seemed to consider something and dismiss it. "Anyway, probably our biggest expense is our attorney or solicitor if you'd prefer," Uncle Max continued. "His name is Mr. Faust, and he gets a rather nice fee. But he knows his job. I have a letter from him, and some papers for you to sign by the way, and some credit cards too." He smiled at me. "If you'd like, maybe we can fly to Europe sometime and you can meet him. He's very ... polite. A platinum member too."

"Oh, uh, sure." I didn't understand it very much at all. "So who ... who does the advice thing and forum thing and ... and ... the chat thing?" I scratched my head. "If I'm ... I'm Girldog..." I thought for a moment, "Thennnnn ... you..."

"I've been doing it," he agreed. "Kind of pretending to be you, just to give you a presence until ... Well, until we could have this talk and I could find out if you wanted to kill me or not."

He looked a little nervous, actually, and I suppose some people would have been kind of pissed. I was going to make about twenty thousand dollars this month alone though, as near as I could figure in my head. And I've never been shy really, although the possibility of someone seeing me and recognizing me and then telling my Daddy would ... pretty much be a bummer. And for Uncle Max too, since I think promoting child-bestiality carries the death sentence in this part of the country. So he was really the one taking the risks, but he was giving me more than twice as much money as he was getting.

"Why?" I searched his eyes.

"Why did I ... make the web site?"

I nodded. "And why tell me at all?"

"Because I love you. Wanted to show you off I guess, in the beginning, and then some people were willing to pay for your pictures, and then ... it just happened. I don't need money, I have more than enough, but you ... well, why not make some money for just being you? It won't buy happiness, but it will pay for an apartment in Paris." He looked at me. "If you want me to shut it down, I can, very easily at the end of the month. I work for you; it's your company and your decision."

I closed my eyes. "Wellll ... What if ... What if we get caught?"

"I'd go to jail, probably, I reckon. And you'd go ... to therapy, or something, to get over the trauma of being abused by an evil man like me."

"You're not evil!" I laughed. "You caught me kissing your dog, remember?" I giggled remembering how Uncle Max had yelled at the crazy little girl who was rubbing his dog's cock and sucking his tongue in the back yard. "I was the one abusing Spunky."

Uncle Max laughed too. "Yeah, well ... nobody is going to believe that! And even if they did, it would still be my fault. Anyway, I went to a lot of trouble to make sure if anyone tries to find out who GD Entertainment is they'll have a hard time doing it, and we'll get a heads up that someone is poking around. That happens and I'll go to Tahiti and drink Pina Coladas for the rest of my life."

I thought about it. The chances of someone who really knew me finding my website and joining it was pretty remote. And even if they did, how would they explain it? They'd want to protect themselves, wouldn't they? And if the police found out and Uncle Max did have to leave, well ... I'd leave too. I might not go with Uncle Max, but I wouldn't stick around so they could use me against him somehow.

"Can I chat with those people?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah! Sure you can, I'll show you everything and you can do what you want. Just make sure you only do it on this computer though, because I use an ISP Trap/Mask so nobody can really tell where we're connecting through. Theoretically," he admitted. "But the people who set it up are pretty good, some freelance NSA guys moonlighting. Lord knows they charge enough."

So that was how I got my own website.

"Then why don't you put this on me and I'll say hello," I handed the collar to Uncle Max and he flushed slightly, I think.

I felt his hands gently securing the cool supple leather around my neck. It was snug and looked like one of those Victorian neck ornaments that refined young women would wear in high society. I loved it. I wrapped my arms around Uncle Max and kissed him, gently at first and then deeper, surprising him I think, and then pulling away and fingering the heart at my throat.

"This doesn't mean we're married, does it?" I asked giggling.

"Uh, no, it ... No," he stammered cutely and I kissed him again.

"Too bad," I whispered and played my tongue across his lips. "I was looking forward to the honeymoon."

I fucked him right there on the living room floor. Nether of us bothered to undress. I pulled my panties to the side and unbuttoned his boxers, freeing his hard cock. I straddled him, pushing his back to the floor and reaching down to guide the head of his penis into the warm moist folds of my sex. I was desperate for it, unbelievably so, and I wondered if Uncle Max had spiked my chicken soup with something. Spanish fly maybe. I giggled as I settled down on his prick, letting him filling me gently.

I wanted to do all the work though. I was going to fuck him, slowly and deliberately. I felt sexy and mature, perhaps that was Uncle Max's seduction, making me feel like an adult instead of the child I was. I didn't mind my small tits, my narrow hips, and hairless slit, all conspiring to keep me young and precious. I felt like a woman for the first time ever and it was great.

It was right in the middle of that slow easy fuck that I suddenly remembered I had to call my mother. Uncle Max might have been making me feel like an adult with my newfound business and wealth, but in reality I was still just a fifteen year old catholic schoolgirl with too many hormones. My mother had good reasons to worry, so I figured I'd better call. Besides, I thought a little cruelly, I might just catch her with her fingers in the pie ... Jenny's pie!

I didn't even bother getting off of Uncle Max though, I just leaned over and snagged the phone cord with my fingers, while his cock was still buried in my hot little puss. I smiled at him and put my fingers to my lips as I dialed. My mother answered on the third ring and as soon as I said, "Hi, mother." Uncle Max decided to tease me. He grabbed my hips and started lifting his butt off the floor, fucking into me hard and making me gasp with surprise.

"Oh! Mother ... uh hi. I'm at..." I moaned, "Ahhh... (oh fuck!) ... No, I-I'm fine, Mother. I'm ... Ah! (Harder!) ... S-Staying at a f-friend's hou ... Ow! (Deeper!) ... house. I'll b-be home... (I'm cuuumming!) ... home Sunday... (Oh fuck me!) ... I l-love you too, Mother. I ... Oh! ... know. I'm s-s-sorry too... (God! Do it to me!) ... Uh-huh ... uh-huh ... Uhhh! (Fuck the snot out of me!) ... b-bye Mother ... Ohhhh! I gotta ... gotta goooo ... Oh! Yesss!"

I hung up the phone, giggling and cumming at the same time and getting spun around all over inside by the confused mess in my head!

Uncle Max slowed down, he didn't want to cum yet. He flipped me over, both of us giggling, so I was on my back. I caught my breath and looked up at him. "You are an evil man!" I breathed.

"Did you mom suspect anything?" he asked straight faced, and I almost died laughing.

"Oh yeah ... She knows," I assured him.

Mother definitely knew I was getting some serious dick! The thought made me hot all over and I moved so I could put my legs over Uncle Max's shoulders. He braced himself on his hands, grinding his big dick inside my creamy cunt as my knees bumped my shoulders and his balls slapped my ass.

"I bet you can't last 10 minutes, Uncle Max." I hunched my hips a little, feeling his cock throbbing as it rested inside me.

I looked at the phone on the floor next to us. It had a clock radio built into it, and it was 11:49pm. "When I say go, we start fucking, Uncle Max. Nice and deep and hard and as fast as you want ... But, if you cum before midnight, you owe me!"

He looked at the clock. "Owe you what?" He was smiling.

"I dunno, but something really good!" I leaned up and kissed his nose. "Deal?"

"Deal," he grinned and we both watched the digital numbers on the clock turn from 49 to 50...

"Go!" I whispered urgently and he started giving it to me nice.

Uncle Max had my lithe cheerleader body bent in half at the waist, with my knees up someplace around my ears, so my pussy was wide open, all hot, sweet, and inviting. I was already so wet that his cock made lazy little squishy sounds as it pushed in and out of me. I cold feel my muscles wrapped around him and I squeezed a bit, so my pussy clenched his swollen cock when he was pulling back, and relaxed when he thrust inside me again.

"Come on, Uncle Max..." I whispered, " ... Fuck me ... Make me cum all over that big cock ... Fuck me harder ... Please? Please ... Fuck me deep ... I need your hot cock so bad..." I kept whispering to him, lifting my body and pulling with my heels into his back, urging him to fuck me and cum inside me. "Oh, do me! ... Oh fuck yeah ... Do me hard, Uncle Max ... Give me your cock ... Love your little girl and make me cum ... Ohhh yesss..."

The numbers seemed to turn so quickly on that little clock though! I thought it was broken at one point! I don't know what Uncle Max was thinking about either, maybe baseball because I heard guys do that, but he had his eyes closed and even though he was fucking me pretty good, he didn't seem close to cumming. But about 11:58 I had an idea.

"Uncle Max..." I whispered, "Uncle Max ... Wait..." I said it like I'd just thought of something important.

"What's the matter, Amy?" He opened his eyes and looked at me and I was frowning just a little.

"I forgot my birth control pills."

His eyes opened really big.

"And I'm ... Oh! ... Ovulating now..." I whispered and he started slowing down, but I rocked my hips up, keeping him deep. "Are you gonna ... make me ... pregnant, Uncle Max?" I asked him in a soft little girl voice, shy and frightened maybe. I bit my lower lip and blinked at him like I was about to start crying.

"I-I'll ... uh ... Pull out, Amy..." He really would have too, that's how sweet Uncle Max is ... if I'd let him.

"Nooo ... Please ... Just ... Just fuck me ... Uncle Max ... Cum inside me ... Cum deep inside me ... Please?" I really was starting to cum, not just acting, and Uncle Max pistoned his hard cock inside me a dozen good fast deep strokes and then held it there, jammed balls deep in my little cunt, spraying me with his seed.

I looked at the clock through my half-closed eyes, shuddering with the good feelings sweeping through me as my womb filled with his hot creamy sperm. "I ... Mmmm ... I ... win..." I sighed and smiled lazily as the clock turned over a new day.

Uncle Max was gasping too; moving again as he slowly fucked his softening cock in and out of my drenched pussy. Our fuck juices trickled out of me and down my ass, feeling cool and wet, but I didn't mind at all. He kissed me, and then he really looked at me with some concern.

"Did you really forget your pills?" he asked softly.

I couldn't see any reason to tell him I'd never taken a birth control pill in my life, so I told him the almost truth. "Yeah, I haven't taken a birth control pill in weeks."

"Aren't you ... uh, worried?" He rubbed his cheek and suddenly reminded me very much of my Daddy.

"Not really. If I do get pregnant, I'll get by," I smiled. "My parents won't disown me for that."

"But you ... you're only fifteen and..."

I laughed. "That didn't stop you from fucking me though, did it?" I shook my head. "It didn't stop you when I was fourteen ... or thirteen, remember?"

Uncle Max looked hurt and I felt bad. "I didn't mean it like ... that," he started saying, "I meant..."

"I know," I smiled and kissed him. "I'm not mad, come on! If I did get pregnant, I'd want it to be yours more than anybody's." Except maybe Daddy's, I didn't say that. "But I'm not pregnant, and I won't get pregnant, so you can stop worrying ... I was teasing you!"

"Ohhhh ... So you are on the pill." He was so confused!

"Nope," I grinned as he rolled his eyes. "But you'd like it wouldn't you, Uncle Max? Seeing me get pregnant? Getting all round and fat with a baby and my boobs getting big and dripping milk. You'd love to see me like that, wouldn't you?" I reached down and felt his cock still stiff inside my pussy and I wrapped my fingers around the hot wet base. "I can tell."

"Ohh ... Amy, you're so bad!" he sighed, but his face was happy. "Yes, I would like to see you like that," his voice was wistful, like he was telling me a dream, and I sighed too. "Okay, enough of that ... What do I owe you, Amy?"

He slipped his hard cock out of me, letting it lay across my clean-shaven mound, sliding back and forth, smearing our fuck juices across my aching clit. I squirmed a little as he humped me like that, enjoying the sensation.

"I want to watch you fuck a dog," I said.

"Uhhh ... Hmmm ... You mean, like Spunky?" I could tell he wasn't thrilled with the idea of taking Spunky in his butt, and I laughed.

"No! Spunky is boy dog ... I wanna see you mate with a girl dog," I smiled up at him.

"Sure, but ... uh ... I'm not sure where..."

I cut him off. "I'm sure you can do it, Uncle Max." I kissed him lightly, teasing him with my tongue. "You can do anything."

He laughed. "Whatever you want, Amy." He kissed me then, deeper this time. "I really do love you."

"I know," I whispered.

I wasn't sure how Uncle Max was going to find a female dog to mate with. Things get a little more complicated with females. A male dog is pretty much ready to fuck anytime anywhere. But bitches are different, more picky, more sensitive to their biological clocks ... Of course all dogs can be trained. So we needed a trained bitch, one that was big enough to take Uncle Max. Which meant we needed an owner, since such rare and special dogs don't just ring your doorbell and beg to be fucked.

Luckily, being that we owned GD Entertainment, we had some resources at our disposal. It was just a matter of effort, luck, and timing ... Enter Daphne Miles, one of our best customers, as it turns out.

We started with running a search of our customers. There was a little profile thing for our website, three profile things actually, which seemed redundant to me, that customers could fill out if they were so inclined. One was for a little matchmaker database, a personal ads kind of thing that a surprising number of people had filled out. Mostly just to see what kind of matches they might get, Uncle Max explained. He doubted it was really very useful to us, despite its popularity.

Another was for the Forums, which Uncle Max and some of the customers themselves moderated. In that one, members could give little descriptions of themselves, and what their interests were, and even upload little graphics files for their own personal photos or avatar icon things. The Forum was very popular. It gave people a chance to ask and give a lot of advice, or tell stories or whatever. The third profile was for the chat rooms themselves, and this was a lot like the Forum; usually a short paragraph or two giving a physical description and what the person's interests were. I think a lot of people used the same descriptions for both.

Uncle Max ran some keyword searches looking for people who owned dogs, first of all. Then narrowed that down to our general geographic area, although a lot of times that was just USA, and then even further to those who owned female dogs. As you can imagine that narrowed it down a lot. By the time we were finished, we had less than a dozen names, nicknames I should say. We did look at their real world info, just to see who was close and who was far, but it wasn't like we'd call them up on the phone. If we were going to contact someone through the web site, well it had to be through the web site since personal data was ... personal, you know.

We went to bed about three in the morning, after several hours of Uncle Max searching and me just hanging out in the chat room, where I have to confess, my ego was seriously stroked. I had a lot of friends out there that I'd never even suspected, and it was exciting. But I didn't meet anyone with a female dog that Uncle Max could fuck, so we went to bed hoping that the next day would bring us more luck.


I woke up early, like at seven, partly because I was in someone else's house maybe, and partly because I was used to getting up early every day. I slipped out of bed without waking Uncle Max, used the bathroom and let Spunky outside. Then I made some frozen orange juice and decided to see what was happening on my web site. That thought made me laugh and might have been another reason I woke up early. It was pretty exciting.

I went to the Forum first, just to check it out, and there was one topic called 'Questions for Amy' and I looked through those and answered a couple threads. The one I took the longest time thinking about was:

"Amy, will you ever do anal with a dog? And post the pics (and esp movie!!!) on the website? And if you do can I be your cameraman? I think I'm not alone when I say I love watching you do your dog, but give us some doggy butt lovin!! Please girl! Tanx"

There were about 25 replies to that, mostly guys who agreed wholeheartedly with the original, but there was one guy who was like...

"no way she could take that huge knot in her beanpole butt!"

... and he was flamed already, even though he'd just posted the night before. Anyway, I promised I'd do it, not sure when ... but soon and I didn't need a cameraman, but I'd probably need a good massage guy afterwards! I left the beanpole butt comment alone, even though I saw I had moderator privileges and could have edited or deleted it. I figured it was a free country. Though it did make me wonder all day long if I really did have a too skinny butt.

I wandered into one of the chat rooms next, the one for general chat, which seemed to be the most popular. I was surprised at how many people were on at 7:30 in the morning. Some of them were from like Japan and India, where it's a lot later I guess, like night time there. But a lot of people from here and Canada too, maybe thirty people in all.

So I went in and everyone said Hi to me right way, like I was a celebrity, which was pretty cool. But I told myself I'd have to watch it so I didn't get a big head and end up looking like a stuck-up idiot! I turned on the web cam, asking if anyone wanted to see my bed head and they did. They asked me why I wasn't going to school and I told them I was worn out! And I was, really. They asked where Spunky was and I went and got him, pulling his big old face in front of the camera and kissing him. I let him French me, and his huge tongue filled my mouth and they liked that too. It was a lot of fun just fooling around.

Then some woman asked me how to do stuff, like how to get him interested and keep him interested, which can be hard sometimes, and how did I control such a big animal, and stuff like that. And it turned into a big question and answer thing, with a lot of people chiming in, which was cool. Some of them knew a whole lot more than I did!

And then ... I saw 'Daphne' come in, and a lot of people said, "Hi" to her, and I guess she was a regular because she was right at home in the chat room. Daphne was one of the nicknames Uncle Max had written down for people to talk to. Her little profiles had said that she lived in the same state as we did, she owned a pair of purebred black labs, one male and one female, and they were both trained to please her. We didn't know if the female lab had sex with human males or not, she hadn't said exactly how her dogs pleased her. Uncle max thought it was probably just an oral thing, but we wouldn't know if we didn't ask, right?

I thought about waking Uncle Max up, but then I thought if she turned out to be not right for us, then he'd be missing sleep for nothing. And Uncle Max was old, like my Daddy, and he needed sleep! Especially since we'd had sex four times the day and night before, which Uncle Max said was a record for him and I should call Guinness and get him in that book. Or get me in the book, he'd said, since it was my doing more than his. Anyway, I figured I'd let him sleep and see if I could talk to her. I'm more of a people person than Uncle Max is anyway.

I asked her if I could personal message her, that's like a private conversation, and she said sure. So I did and I said, "Hi!" and told her I was Amy, and she said she was watching my web cam and she really liked my website. I asked if she had a web cam too, and she did, so she turned it on for me. I said goodbye to everyone, ignoring their protests, and turned off broadcast so that only Daphne could see and hear me. Soon we were talking on our microphones and looking at each other, just like we were in the same room. She called her dogs over, Willow and Midnight, the female and male respectively, and they were gorgeous animals. Willow had a little streak of white along her chest, but Midnight was completely black. They were really sweet too, very loving and calm sitting there with Daphne.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.