Mural - Cover

Mural

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Eight

Romantic Sex Story: Eight - Freshman art student Tony finds out what it's like to be on the other side of the easel when his crush asks him to pose for her final project. Love and sex could save him from depression, but he's still falling behind and hates school. Can his racquetball mentor offer more? Slow start. Sex is integral to the story, but so are racquetball and art. The story is about the characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

“FOCUS!”

Another shot hit me square in the chest as my racquet swished at empty air.

“Get your head in the game or I’m going to put the next one right down your throat.” Lissa really growled at me. I’d never seen her so intense. I didn’t even expect her to be here today. I don’t normally come in on Wednesday. She gave me a wicked serve right back along the wall and it barely touched the floor before it came off the back wall low in the corner.

By some miracle, I caught it with the tip of my racquet and even though it wasn’t in the sweet spot, I got enough on the ball to slam it into the end wall without lifting it more than six inches off the floor. This time Lissa growled as she scrambled back to her original spot and slammed the ball back to me again. My head finally snapped into the game and I was just ‘there’ when the ball came back. I gave it enough back spin on my return that it hit the front wall and died. There was no way Lissa could get to it. She screamed like it was her victory.

“Yes!” I looked at her like she was crazy and the look in her eyes told me she might just be. She set up to serve again without hesitating. I was ready for the heat this time and drove the ball off two corners and down to the floor. She sent it back to me just as hard and I had to take it off the back wall. She spiked. I returned. She came in low and I dropped the ball dead by pulling my racquet back just at the moment I made contact. She dove at the ball and returned it, but it bounced back off the wall and hit her for an interference call. No point.

The rest of the match followed the same pattern. When I had come onto the court, I was still thinking about what the dean had told me. I was surprised to find Lissa there. She said she always played on Wednesdays and snapped me up when my name came up on the rotation. I wasn’t doing well processing things for the first several volleys. There was too much going on in my life. I looked at Lissa in a whole new way and she got irritated with me. God! I was in that gorgeous woman’s bed this weekend. In her.

The last time she yelled at me, somehow it got through to me and suddenly I couldn’t see or hear anything but the little blue ball as it flew around the room. I was the ball. It was wherever I was. I simply couldn’t miss.

I think it is the first time I ever beat Lissa in a match. And I was sure she hadn’t held back. When she called out the final score it didn’t even register in my brain that I’d won. When she wrapped her arms around me for a hug, we squished together like a couple of wet sponges. Then it hit me. I’d just won. Man I felt great! I could just do this forever.


We left the court and two guys I didn’t recognize were standing outside. I hadn’t really been aware of them before, but I vaguely remembered seeing them when I went onto the court. They must have watched the whole game. One was wearing the white polo shirt and blue warmup pants of the club trainers. The other was in jeans, but wore a plaid shirt and tie with a corduroy sport coat. Lissa brought me up short as I was headed for the showers by grabbing hold of my arm and hauling me straight in front of the suit.

The guy looked me up and down. I was still breathing pretty hard, but I stood up straight under his scrutiny. I wasn’t sure what he was, but he seemed important. The club trainer had a clipboard and they glanced through the notes there and then back up at me.

“What’s going on?” I asked. I think I was asking Lissa, but I was looking at these two guys.

“Tony, this is Mr. Jacobson, athletic director at SCU,” Lissa said.

“Pleased to meet you, Mr. Jacobson,” I said, holding out my hand to shake. He took it and shook it firmly.

“I think you can call me Sam. If all goes well, we’ll be seeing a lot of each other. Let me introduce John Gilbert. John is a personal trainer here at the club.” We shook hands.

“What’s this all about?” I asked. I had a suspicion, but... Gee! ... I’d only had my conversation with the Dean a couple of hours ago. What was the rush?

“Tony, you talked to Dean Peterson a little while ago. I’m not exactly sure you understood what he was offering you on behalf of both Pacific College of the Arts and Design and Seattle Cascades University. I was sent down to assess your potential for the athletic portion of your scholarship and to discuss your training program. SCU doesn’t have a racquetball club yet, so bringing on an athlete in that area is a stretch for us. It means that we don’t have coaches or other staff that could help you. And, while you will have access to SCU facilities, we can’t really provide training staff in time for you to get ready for this year’s competition.”

They were really acting like this was all a done deal. An athletic scholarship? For an artist? Get real. I liked racquetball, but it’s not a varsity sport. I looked at Lissa and began to shake my head.

“I’m training for a return to Opens in the fall,” Lissa said. “The best workout I get is from you. I’ve agreed to work as your coach for the Intercollegiate in exchange for you helping me get ready to defend my title.”

“I don’t think I have time for this...”

“We’ll talk about your time, Tony,” Lissa said, “First listen to the offer. John is my trainer here at the club. He’s agreed to take you on as well. The trainer is not the coach. John will get you through three days a week of weight and flexibility training, including Pilates. It does absolute wonders for your reach.”

“The weight training is limited,” John broke in, “because we don’t want to tie up your speed in bulk. It’s focused on increasing your power, not building up additional muscle. As for aerobics, you’ll get enough of that three days a week when you train with Lissa.”

“Three days a week? I’m already fucking overwhelmed with school!” I blurted out. “Now you want to add three more days of training and longer workouts?” I was near tears. The fantasy Dean Peterson painted for me was just that—a fantasy. The reality was just a lot more stress in my life. I turned away. Lissa caught me before I got to the locker room door and caught my arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.