Imaginary Man - Cover

Imaginary Man

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A loving husband tries to persuade his beautiful black wife into cheating on him with white men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Masturbation   Petting  

Never waste jealousy on a real man:,
it is the imaginary man that supplants us all in the long run.

George Bernard Shaw

"Amber?"

"Hmmm?" I sighed, resting my head on my husband's chest with his left arm cradling me.

"Do you ever think about, uh ... trying something different?" Richard asked softly.

"Different?" I stroked his semi-hard cock like it was a kitten.

I loved it when Richard's penis was like that, not soft, not erect, but somewhere in between. Thick and black and warm, with his velvet skin moving easily over the curved muscle beneath. He's a handsome man and his cock is a nice one, a good six inches just then and later it would be eight probably, or maybe even a little more. I resisted the urge to measure it, what was the point? I know he's big.

"Yeah. I mean, do you ever wonder what it would be like to..." He paused and that wasn't like my new husband, being nervous.

We'd been married all of four months and I was enjoying it a lot. We were still newlyweds and acting like it.

"To ... what?" I giggled softly, moving my hand a little lower to feel his big balls. Richard had plum sized balls in a soft brown sack, heavy with sperm. "Do you want to try anal sex or something?"

"Uh..."

"That might hurt." I looked up at him by the light of our bedside lamps, wrinkling my nose.

"Yeah, I mean ... No, I don't mean that." Richard smiled, his dark brown eyes looking into mine.

"Well..." I giggled again, feeling his cock stirring, flexing with renewed strength under my attention.

"What would you think abut having sex with someone else?" he finally asked and I blinked at him, not expecting that.

"You mean ... what?" I smiled, feeling a little confused. "You want a threesome? Another girl or something?"

I'd read in some magazine, Cosmo probably, that most men fantasized about that, but I hadn't really imagined Richard that way. He always seemed so ... normal. So straight laced and simple in our sex, practical even, the way he was at everything he did. A threesome would be a little weird, since I'm not bisexual at all. Richard wasn't bisexual, was he? No, I shook my head inwardly; that was ridiculous.

"A friend of mine, a guy I work with..." Richard was looking up now, avoiding my eyes maybe. "Do you remember last month when I went to that convention?"

"In Kansas City?" I shrugged. "Yeah."

"Well, we shared a room, you know, for the weekend and..."

"You and him ... you..." I swallowed hard, unable to believe what I was hearing.

"What?" Richard looked at me again and he didn't know what I was thinking. "We shared a room, yeah. Anyway, we got a little drunk and just wanted to stay out of trouble, you know? Being married and all." He was grinning at me.

"What did you do?" I asked slowly, trying to keep my voice calm, but knowing he was going to tell me he'd tried sex with another man and...

"He told me he was into wife swapping." Richard cleared his throat. "Him and his wife, they ... Well, they like to try other partners, see? They like it and they've always been attracted to ... What?"

"Huh?" I was smiling and relieved and I guess it was obvious, but I was hardly registering the meaning of what Richard was saying, only the happy fact that he wasn't turning gay.

"Anyway, they always enjoyed swapping with black couples and we were a little drunk, and ... so we had our laptops and..." Richard laughed nervously.

"What?" I was catching up, sort of. "Swapping? Like ... trading places? His wife and ... me?"

"Yeah, exactly," Richard nodded. "Um, Dan gets you and I get Amy."

"Amy?" I stared at him. "Dan?"

"Yeah, that's their names. Dan and Amy," Richard said. "We were checking out our pictures, you know..."

"I don't know." I was pushing myself away slightly, forgetting everything else and just trying to understand.

"The ones on my laptop, you've seen them," Richard prompted me. "Remember?"

"My pictures?" I gave a little gasp. "The naked ones?"

"Well, yeah, I showed him all of them," Richard admitted. "I was a little drunk..."

"You told me no one would ever see those!" I felt a vague sense of embarrassment fill me.

"He was showing me pictures of Amy," Richard said. "I mean, they were a lot more..."

"A lot more what?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Well, Dan had a lot of pictures of her with other men, you know?" Richard shrugged.

"What?" I pulled my long black hair back, tying it into a loose knot. "What are you saying, what's the punch line here?"

"Punch line?" Richard chuckled. "Um, they're a good looking couple, Amber. Dan is a good looking guy and Amy ... I mean for a white girl, she's pretty hot."

"She's hot." I swallowed hard.

"And they like us. I mean, Dan does anyway, and he's pretty sure Amy will be happy with me." Richard laughed self-consciously. "And Dan ... he fell in love with you, I think. He liked your pictures a lot."

"You want to have sex with a white woman?" I smiled unhappily, like it was a bad joke. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I mean, I didn't like the idea, but I was really confused about how I should feel about my husband right then.

"Well ... yeah, Amber." Richard didn't get it and he smiled back. "But mostly I'd really, uh ... I'd like to see you with a white guy. I mean, more than anything else, that's the part that ... that turns me on."

"You want me to have sex with a white guy." I nodded slowly. "And you want to watch?"

"Yeah," Richard grinned. "That would be so hot, Amber."

"I ... I have to think about it, okay?" I told him slowly, laying down on my side of the bed and rolling over, away from him.

"Amber..." He was reaching for my hip.

"Just ... don't..." I shook my head against my pillow. "Let me think. Let me sleep on it."

"Okay," Richard sighed, but he knew better than to push me. I had a pretty even temper and if he was patient everything was under control. But when I was on the edge like that, Richard had learned the hard way not to give me a push. I needed time.


"Where did you get this?" I asked Richard, a few days after his strange suggestion. We hadn't spoken of it at all, but it was still there, sleeping restlessly between us.

"Dan gave it to me," Richard said carefully. "Or let me borrow it anyway."

"Oh," I said, watching the television in our bedroom, staring at an attractive black woman having sex with a good looking white man. What drew my attention was that his cock seemed impossibly large, bigger than my husband's certainly, but I guess that's why he was making movies.

It was some interracial porn video, about four hours long or something, with every black and white combination I could imagine and some I couldn't. Richard had the remote and we were just watching the scenes with white men and black women. We'd just watched one with three white guys and one girl, a small black girl who had taken all three white cocks in all three of her holes at the same time. I'd watched five minutes of it before asking Richard to find something else.

This was more my speed, one man and one woman, but a white guy ... Why did he have to be white? I wasn't prejudiced, I didn't think, but I'd never wanted to be with a white guy. I'm black. I'm attractive and young and healthy, and black. I like being black. I like black men. Having sex with a white man, that was like ... I don't know. It felt like a betrayal almost. What would my parents think? What would my friends think if they knew I'd let a white man do ... that to me?

"Don't you think that's sexy, Amber?" Richard was close to me as I lay sideways on the bed, near the foot of it on my left side.

I could feel him naked behind me, his smooth black body hot against mine. I wasn't wearing anything either, naked as the day I was born, and Richard was stroking my back and hips. His cock was hard and rubbing against the back of my thighs. He was moving slowly but deliberately, intent on bringing his cock to my pussy from behind. He loved seeing a black woman have sex with a white guy. My husband was getting off on that video and now he wanted me. He needed me to get off on it too. I realized that much at least. Richard needed my interest in what we were watching to bring him his orgasm and I felt his need like a suffocating blanket.

"Put on a condom," I said, feigning disinterest.

I didn't move while he fucked me a few minutes later, lifting my right leg slightly so he could gain access to my pussy from behind. I was wet, I couldn't deny that. I was aroused and his cock felt good splitting my tight sex, pressing inward slowly to make me groan softly and bite my bottom lip. I was very tight for him, but we'd only been making love a few months, since he'd taken my virginity on our wedding night. I was excited and confused and I was punishing myself, and Richard, by trying to deny it.

"Amber, I love you so much, baby," he was whispering in my ear, stroking his cock in and out of my pussy slowly.

Richard reached for my tits, large and firm and feeling swollen. My long black nipples were hard and burning and I winced with pleasure when Richard found them with his fingers. He knew what I liked, he knew how to play me and make me want it badly. I was moving then, despite myself, pushing my round, tight ass against him, rolling my narrow hips to stir that cock inside my clasping cunt.

On the screen, the black girl was taking that white cock into her mouth, sucking him all wet and sloppy after he'd fucked her in the ass. She was cleaning him up and jerking the guy off, working that big white prick for his sperm. I stared at the screen, feeling my own orgasm coming and wishing it wouldn't. Richard was making it so good for me, his long cock moving in and out slowly, sliding every inch of himself back and forth so I'd feel it. My hard little clit was rubbing that shaft, riding it with a joyous buzzing sensation that was making me tingle all over.

"You like that white cock?" he breathed into my ear. "Tell me ... Do you like seeing that white guy fuck that black girl?"

I didn't answer him. I was too busy cumming, my body jerking hard as Richard held me tight, rolling onto his back and bringing me with him so that I was lying on his chest, both of us facing the ceiling with my legs spread wide. He had one hand on my tits, mauling them the way I needed it, squeezing my black breasts under his big strong fingers. His other hand was on my clit now, and he knew I loved that as much as anything, the way he rubbed my pussy hard while he fucked me. I was cumming over and over, moaning loudly and shaking like a leaf. I was out of control, my cunt spasming around my husband's cock and my whole body burning with pleasure.

I turned my head blindly in the middle of my second orgasm, searching for Richard's mouth and kissing him awkwardly, mostly with just our tongues working in the humid air between us. He was going to cum soon and I groaned when I felt his cock pulling free of my sex, leaving my pussy aching with the sudden emptiness. He was working to tear that rubber off his cock and then he pressed it against my body, against the soft swell of my pubis. He was fucking me there, just sliding his cock over my skin, the shaft and head reaching across my tummy, and then shooting finally. Richard sprayed his hot semen across my belly and onto my heaving breasts, he was so excited by the video playing in front of us, by sharing it with me. He came long and hard, the last of his orgasm drooling into the thin tangle of matted pubic hair at the top of my slit.

"Don't get any inside me..." I breathed weakly, eyes closed and panting as I lay collapsed on Richard's big body.

"I won't," he agreed softly, rubbing his cock slowly around in the wet, sticky mess he'd left on my dark skin.

We wanted children someday, but not right then. I was ready, but Richard was serious about waiting until the time was right, until we had enough money saved, and a real house, and a new car, and ... I was frustrated by that, being nineteen and eager to feel my belly swollen with new life. Richard had convinced me though and so I knew he'd be careful. When I'd told him to put on a condom, that hadn't been to remind him of our birth control, but just to let him know he could fuck me. Richard wouldn't have forgotten.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.