Brian and Janet Naked in School
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by phelani

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brian's a new kid with an attitude and a traumatic episode in his past. Can Janet help him heal? Not your typical fluffy-bunny NIS story. Starts a little slower than the standard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

[Friday]

[Brian]

Janet and I put some clothing in extra gym bags. I wanted to perform a grand re-clothing ceremony to mark the end of our time in Purgatory. We'd have to wait until the official end of school but I thought it'd be worth it.


[Janet]

The rumors were still swirling around about what had happened Thursday. The consensus was that something happened to Mark Lewis but nobody knew what or how bad. Just before classes started there was an announcement over the PA speakers about a tragic accident that had befallen our fellow student Mark Lewis. He had a depressed skull fracture, aspiration pneumonia and had nearly drowned. His status was described as 'grave.'

Nobody I knew gave much of a damn.


[Brian]

Sam and Maria had wanted to get me into the shower room but it was closed off with crime scene tape over the door so we went back out into the gym. Mrs. Mullins gathered all of us together. "Girls, our shower room's being treated as a crime scene so you can't go in there. The girl's classes have been sharing the boy's showers. Any girl who won't shower with the boys goes in the first batch, then the rest of you go after that."

She waved down the discontent. "The boys have been told that there's no touching without an invitation and both Coach Romero and I will be in the shower enforcing that." She grinned at the gaggle. "You'll be seeing what Program Girls see and you can touch them if you ask first. If you do touch them don't leave them hanging; you've all seen boys get relief so you know what I mean."

She looked at me. "Brian, here's your chance to shower with Janet."


The boy's shower room was pretty crowded but most of the kids had paired off. I was pleased that most of the shy girls that I'd worked on had picked out a boy to shower with. Coach Romero and Mrs. Mullins were wearing bathing suits and keeping an eye on things.

The moment I saw Janet my dick sprang to attention. We washed off under a shower head but I couldn't wait and started kissing her and running my hands over her. She pulled away and led me to a corner with grab bars, obviously meant as a handicapped area. "I've been thinking about this. I don't want to get on the floor with all these people and I don't think we can do it standing up or against the wall." She bent over with her legs apart and grabbed one of the bars. "So stuff me full, darling."

We were wet from the shower but she didn't seem to be that excited yet. I leaned over to get my hands on her tits and clit. I'd just gotten started when she said, "Just stuff it in, darling; I'm ready enough."

She wasn't as tight as Maria but right then she was one of the tightest I'd ever stuck my dick in. I started off slowly but within a few strokes I was slamming into her. There was something about my pelvis hitting her hip bones and the angle of my dick in her pussy that was tremendously exciting. "Oh, Ghu, I'm not, gonna last, long."

"I'm not, either. Oh, God, cum in me!"

I came first and Janet went a couple of strokes later. I had to grab the other bar to keep standing. As we were regaining our breaths the room was quiet and everyone was looking at us. Finally, Sam said dryly, "Now, that's relief," and almost everyone broke out laughing. After they regained their composure Coach Romero and Mrs. Mullins just shook their heads. Janet coached me on squirting water into her pussy to wash out the cum.


Before Janet and I got in line for lunch she found Maria in the scrum and she pointed out this Arthur kid to me. I got him aside. "Arthur, I want to introduce you to someone."

"Who?"

"Maria Hernandez."

"You've gotta be kidding. She's just a little kid."

"Actually, she's a small woman. I've seen her in the showers. You remember what Lisa looked like?"

"Yeah."

"Well, Maria looks just like her, only smaller. All the right curves, cute ass, nice tits, the whole package."

"Why doesn't she dress more like a girl and less like a kid? Everybody would laugh if I hung around with her."

"Well, Janet's talking to her about that. Come have lunch at our table today and see if you're interested in one another. If she likes you I'll bet that she'll be dressed differently on Monday."


[Janet]

I told Maria, "I want to introduce you to somebody named Arthur France. Come to our table for lunch and see if you're interested in him. If you are then dress up a little on Monday because what you're wearing makes you look more like a kid."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Arthur may not be perfect boyfriend material but he's not too tall for you and he has one thing I think you'll appreciate: his prick isn't too large."

"What?"

"Brian told me that was something you were afraid of. Well, I fucked him in the showers and it felt pretty good. You'll probably like it too, assuming you get that far."


[Brian]

I was glad that this would be the last time I'd have to eat lunch with a Home Ec apron protecting me from the stuff they called lunch. My eye was caught by Martinez popping to attention and saluting someone in an Army uniform. The two of them had a short conversation and Martinez pointed toward our table. I did a double-take when I recognized the other person as my dad. It's always disconcerting to have a parent show up at school but as he got closer I realized he was wearing what he called his 'cognitive dissonance' uniform. The brass hat and the eagles were perfectly ordinary, but he had Signal Corps crossed flags on his lapels and his tunic was bare except for a plain Combat Infantryman's badge and the ribbons for the Purple Heart and Good Conduct Medal. Plus the blue ribbon with little white stars of the Congressional Medal of Honor. Yeah, Dad's a Hero First Class and nobody in his shadowy chain of command is likely to say anything about his uniform.

I stood and introduced him to the women around the table, "Dad, these lovely ladies with clothes on are Kathy-with-a-K, Doris, Sally, Maria and Samantha, who answers to Sam, the guy's Arthur, and this is my Program partner Janet Linsdale. Ladies and gentleman, this is my dad."

Kathy looked at his uniform closely. "Is that blue ribbon with the stars what I think it is?"

Dad looked a little embarrassed, as he usually is when that question's asked. "Yes, but I usually don't wear it because people ask about it and I can't answer. The whole thing is classified."

"Oh."

"The good thing is that I get saluted first when I'm wearing it, and it's a ticket for the kid to go to any Service Academy if he wants to."

I asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I read your notes, came here and somebody in the office told me you were in the lunchroom. I could say that I wanted to let you know that I was back, but I really wanted to see that you were in The Program with my own eyes. Not that I doubted you, but you'll have to admit that this is one of the least explicable things I've ever heard about happening in civilian schools." I'd just gotten out "Yes, sir," when Shithead Sullivan hustled up to me.

"What are you doing? This is covering yourself up and that's not permitted!" He grabbed the apron, probably to yank it off.

Dad said in the glacial tone of absolute authority, "And who might you be and what figment of your fevered imagination gave you the idea that it was permissible to put your hands on my son?"

"Why, I'm Principal Sullivan and he's in The Program. His girlfriend, too."

"Be advised that he and I will be meeting with the school board next Thursday about why Brian is in The Program. You should be getting a notice in the mail and I would strongly suggest that you retain legal counsel." Sullivan paled, made some confused noises and left at warp speed.


Louise Sanchez pulled me out of Driver's Ed part way through the class. "Brian, there's somebody here from The Program. I'm supposed to take you to Sullivan's office so she can interview you. Just you, not Janet. They ran him out."

"They?"

"A man and woman in some sort of gray uniforms. I think the woman's in charge; the man acts like a guard or something. I think Sullivan's afraid of her."

Oh, Ghu -- the Program equivalent of somebody from the Inspector General's Office. There are tough combat commanders who break out in hives when an IG drops by. I couldn't help grinning. She's gonna get an earful if she wants to know about me and The Program.

Janet told me, "I'll ride the bus home.".

I had Louise detour by my locker; I wanted to pick up my gym and clothing bags. When I got to Sullivan's office Carson was waiting outside the door. I dropped my gym bag and Carson followed me into the office. The woman was sitting behind Sullivan's desk with her guard standing behind her right shoulder. She was wearing a jacket and a long-sleeved blouse with lace around the collar and cuffs. Her hair was trapped in a bun. I dropped my clothing bag into one of the interview chairs in front of the desk and my ruck beside it.

The woman looked down at a sheet of paper then looked up at me. "I am Ms Greenhaven from The Program Inspectorate and I have been sent here to interview you about your experience in The Program. You are Brian Henderson?"

"Yes." I was in absolutely no mood to be compliant with any more Program bullshit and that 'I've been sent' told me I had the advantage. I kicked off my shoes and started to put on my clothes.

"You can't do that; this is part of The Program and you have to be naked."

"I refuse to be interviewed while you're dressed and I'm not. Either I put my clothes on or you take yours off."

"That's not going to happen."

I said, "Then I'm not going to answer any questions. You choose." I added, "Your superiors aren't going to be happy if you fail."

Can women have apoplexy? She looked pretty pissed but she finally said, "Very well, you may dress."

As I was buttoning my shirt I said, "Come around the desk and sit in one of these chairs. I really don't like you trying to intimidate me."

The carpet in Sullivan's office would probably need replacing with the way she stomped around the desk in her high heels. She jerked the other interview chair around to face me and flopped into it. She was wearing a knee-length straight skirt instead of trousers. I dragged the coffee table over between the chairs and set my little recorder on it.

"You can't do that."

"I'm going to ensure that my responses aren't going to be edited before they go in your report. Do you want this interview or not?"

Her guard made a motion toward us and Carson shook his head slightly. The guard subsided.

"Oh, very well." She scooted back in her chair and tugged her skirt down.

"Nice chairs, aren't they? Short enough that Sullivan can look down at anyone in them and tilted forward to make the occupants uneasy. By the way, why did you tug on your skirt? You have nice legs."

"Well, it's uncomfortable when my skirt bunches up under my legs."

That sounded much more like a person than a tight-ass REMF. "And it's just as much fun for somebody wearing trousers. Why don't you take the skirt off? Or maybe you're uncomfortable with your body."

She said, "No, taking off the skirt would just mean my underwear would ride up." She tilted her head slightly toward her guard. "And no, I'm not taking off my clothes."

There's definitely a person in there. I gave her a little smile and looked around the office. I spotted what I was looking for in a bookcase in the corner. I fetched four of the slim books and put two of them under the front legs of my chair. I said, "Here, stand up for a moment and let me put these under your chair."

Before I sat down I took off my jacket as an offering to make this less confrontational. I was surprised when she said to her guard, "Belkin, I won't need you for the rest of this."

Belkin just said, "Yes, ma'am."

Carson raised an eyebrow and I nodded toward the door. Once the two of them were out of the office Ms Greenhaven took off her jacket and draped it over the back of her chair. Her blouse was thin almost to the point of invisibility and her bra was only a bit more opaque. She had cheerful eraser-pink nipples and small pink aureolas. I wouldn't be surprised if she had put a little lip gloss on them.

I blinked hard and focused my eyes back on her face. "Still trying to dominate the conversation, I see." I shook my head. "Very pretty but after seeing my girlfriend's bare tits in school for a week plus taking showers with the girls after gym I'm pretty well immunized."

She shrugged with an eye-catching bobble of her tits and sat down again. "Now that we've established that this is a non-authoritarian environment, I'm Helen and I'm from The Program Inspectorate. We're entirely separate from The Program, so your responses aren't going to be edited to make The Program look good. So, talk. How was your experience in The Program?"

I kept control of my temper. Save the best for last. "First, some environmental things: I've been cold all the time. Not goose-pimple cold or shivering cold, but decidedly uncomfortable. If you want people, especially boys, to be relaxed in their nudity then turn up the heat. The leads me to the desks and chairs -- they're all plain wood or plastic and also pretty cold and uncomfortable. I solved that for Janet and me by bringing a couple of large beach towels to sit on.

"There's also the cleanup materials. The only things generally available are tissues and paper towels. The tissues aren't up to the job of wiping up semen, and the paper towels are rough brown things, not something you want to rub on tender body parts. We solved that by bringing baby wipes.

"The bathrooms here don't have any hot water, plus the faucets in the boy's rooms won't stay on -- you have to hold down the valve -- so hand washing is really difficult. The baby wipes helped there, too, because that let Janet insist that any guy who wanted to put his hand in her had to clean it first."

I paused there to emphasize that what was going to follow was important. "All that's minor stuff. The important thing is the principal here is a complete asshole. I wasn't supposed to be in The Program but he tossed that form in the trash, along with my med permission sheets and exemption from gym; I only gave him copies of all the forms so I have the originals. And I have the contents of his trash can as evidence, nicely labeled and dated.

"That form had my dad's reasoning for keeping me out of The Program and a memo from my previous school about how I'd gone through the military version. It also had a letter signed by three psychiatrists saying that I shouldn't be put in The Program because I had profound sexual dysfunction."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.