Another New Life - Cover

Another New Life

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 2: Katya's story

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Katya's story - Boy meets girl after a very bad experiece. Katya is a 14 year old killer from Prague and Jim falls in love with her early in their new career. With nothing to lose Jim signs up with a South African firm called Global Conquest. Within a year things change, for the better when he meets Katya.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Slow  

I was preparing for my birthday. Sunday I will be 10 and the gift I really wanted was sure to be there, it had to be. Mom and dad were not always around but they both usually were home for my birthday. We had a home where I went to school but not too many people ever came over. I went to my friend Sandy's house 2 or 3 times a month and sometimes she and her family took me out with them to see a movie or even for food at a local mall. It was wonderful.

What I really wanted for my birthday was to go on holiday with both my parents. They had been saying for a long time that we would go someplace someday, I was certain they were waiting for my birthday as it would be a surprise.

The housekeeper took me up to have a bath and get ready for bed. Mom and dad were not home yet but were coming back this evening, not sure when but they had told us they would be there Friday night or Saturday morning depending on transportation. I slept pretty well. I must have been dreaming, alarms were going off, lights outside were on and I could see large groups of men in black.

There were metal things on the windows, like drapes or shutters with only several small holes in them to look out. A sheet of steel had dropped over the door to my room and a voice could be heard saying that something had happened and a response team had been alerted, and to remain in my room (as if I could go anywhere) someone would let me out when the event was over. It kept telling me food, water and medical supplies were in the back of the closet, and this set of instruction was repeated like some mantra.

About an hour later, a voice sounded, "Katya, it is ok now, please go to the door and open the small panel in the center of the shield." A video screen was there and a small switch nearby. A face appeared in the screen, it was uncle Boris. Katya use the switch then step back, I did so and slowly the huge metal sheet began to rise up. When it was done, the door opened and Uncle along with 6 men came in, he put his arms out to me, I ran to him, then he said "come with me, we must leave now." He handed me a bag and said we were going away, these men would be with me and keep me safe, a plane was waiting and once aboard there were clothes and things I would need. He wrapped a blanket around me, kissed me then 2 of the men walked on either side of me while 2 went in front and 2 more behind us, each carried a rifle of sort and had 2 pistols and 2 knives affixed to their bodies.

A car, more like a truck you see at a bank was in front of the house and we all got in. In about an hour I was led up a ramp, into a plane, there were more men in black at the door, and then a young lady came up, took my hand and led me to a small couch/seat in a private cabin of the plane. She said to use the seatbelt and nodded to one of the men. The door closed leaving just the 2 of us in the small room. Once we are airborne she said "you may change your clothes, some food and drink will be brought in. When you have finished, take this pill with water, it will help you sleep. We have a long trip but when you wake we should be near our destination, I will take you to your new home, show you around and in the next few days your uncle will arrive and answer all your questions. I will remain with you and you will never be unprotected again, this I can assure you." Katya asked "Where are mom and dad, where are we going?"

"Katya, something bad has happened to your mother and father, we are going to a place far away where your uncle lives, there you will need to start a new life. Always remember that your uncle loves you very much. He has given orders that you are to be protected like a precious treasure, but soon you will have much to do and learn many things. We will not lock you away like some kind of artwork. I am Nadia and soon Katya everything you want in this life shall be possible for you."

I dressed, ate and fell to sleep. We are landing soon in Johannesburg. "Katya, the guards will knock on this door when all is ready, there will be several cars and trucks near the ramp. I will be with you, bring your bag, and follow me to the black car, then get in quickly. Should there be any trouble merely fall to the ground the guards carry shields and they and the guards will cover you. She smiled, I really do not think anything will happen though, there are over 200 heavily armed people to ensure your safety and it would take several thousand men to even get past them. By that time more men would arrive and then a nuclear bomb would be required to harm you. I think you will be quite safe but nothing will ever be left to chance." There was a knock, "come Katya, it is time to go."

We went down the ramp, into a waiting car then a line of 20 cars trucks and what looked like armoured cars sped away, gates opened and we proceeded to a large gate with several vehicles and a large number of guards. Some of the vehicles in front pulled near the gate as it opened 2 in front and 4 in back entered and we went up to a huge stone cave-like structure. The car door was opened and Nadia and I entered through a doorway and steps on the side. "Welcome to your new home miss, said a tall man. I am pleased to introduce you to the staff here; they will take care of you and take their orders only from you and Nadia."

"Celia will show you to your sleeping rooms freshen up, rest and dinner will be served on your veranda for you and Nadia. She will show you around the house and grounds. Please be inside the house by nightfall as the alarms to the house will be activated and the dogs will patrol outside. Once they have your scent they will not bother you but some additional ones have not yet arrived."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.