Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party - Cover

Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party

Copyright© 2012 by xxjhxx

Part 1: The Party

"Mum, mum ... come look what I did" said 15 year old Claire Bishop excitedly, as she proudly marvelled at the solid brown log resting on the kitchen bench.

"Wow honey that's a nice one, that will go perfectly in the casserole I'm making for dinner."

"Yum!!!" said Claire "Your the best mum ever."

What came out of the back passage was something to be celebrated and enjoyed in the Bishop household, which consisted of Claire's mum Carol and her 17 year old sister Louise. The girls were raised to be proud of an open about their bowel movements, something the girls would display by openly discussing all things poo with their friends at school, something their friends had become accustomed to and even started to imitate.

Toilets were rarely used in the Bishop household as most meals used poo as the main ingredient, tonight was no exception as Tuesdays were meatloaf night, a recipe that consisted of the bowel movements of all three Bishop women plus Claire's best friend Sally, who was staying the night. The poo of all the girls was lovingly combined in mum's secret recipe and served up fresh and steaming, which they all devoured till they were left with wide brown grins. All the girls agreed that it was Yummy, but the night was topped off when mum produced dessert, delicious brown mousse fresh from her backside.

The Bishop girls were raised to be aware of their bowel movements, touching, smelling and playing with their poo was encouraged from an early age, then when they were old enough they were lovingly fed poo with a knife and fork by their mother, a taste they grew to love. They always brought packed lunches to school consisting of such treats as poo spread sandwiches, poo cakes and other goodies and also sometimes just a big plain old brown stool as a special treat. Their friends were all envious of them and tried to get their mothers to make them such nice lunches.

It was almost Claire's 16th birthday and her mother had a special sweet 16th planned for her, all her friends would be invited round for a poo party. Claire handed out the invitations to all her friends at school, which read 'You are invited to celebrate the 16th Birthday of Claire Bishop by attending a poo party, food and drinks will be provided and all guests are asked to bring a full bowel', they were also encouraged to bring their mothers along, which they all did. All her friends were extremely excited about the party and kept asking her questions like whether they would get to eat poo at her party, she assured them all that they would get to eat lots of poo if they wanted too.

The day of the party arrived, as the girls and mothers started to arrive. There was an air of nervous excitement, as Carol brought out hors d'oeuvres of bite sized poo morsels which although most of the mothers and daughters at the party had never tried, they were all eager to taste. After they found they enjoyed them they quickly devoured the whole plate. Claire's mum then gathered all the guests around to make an announcement.

"Thank you all for coming today to celebrate the sweet 16th of my daughter Claire, today's party will be a poo party and you have been asked to attend with a full bowel so you can all contribute to the celebrations and fun, I hope everybody enjoys themselves, now relax and get comfortable as I go and prepare the first game."

The girls all excitedly chatted and mucked around while the mothers got to know each other. Carol then returned and announced the first game,

"Today's first game will be mother daughter face painting, as things will get a bit messy, everybody should take their clothes off for this next game," a suggestion the women didn't need telling twice as they all quickly removed their clothes and placed them in the basket provided.

Carol and Claire then brought out a large plastic sheet to cover the floor, then the room full of excited naked Middle aged women and teenage girls sat down in pairs.

Carol then asked the mothers to all squat with their backs facing their daughters, then Carol asked them to all open their bowels and release one nice big stool, which owing to their nice full bowels they were all able to do. While this was a new experience for these women they were so caught up in the excitement of the party they all eagerly embraced the fun. The daughters all watched on in awe as their mothers produced a thick brown tube of poo from their backsides, an intimate act they never thought they would see, but found utterly beautiful. When the women had all laid down their brown present on the plastic sheet, a pungent smell filled the air, the smell of a room full of women's poo, a smell they found to be strangely erotic as everybody breathed in deeply the naughty scent.

"Who just thought what your mother did was really sexy?" asked Carol.

All the girls hands quickly shot up as they all shrieked about how cool and exciting watching their mother defecate was.

"Ok on to first game, its time to paint each others faces so we can all get in the spirit of the party."

The mother and daughters hesitantly at first then with wild abandon, dug in with their hands and smeared big brown streaks of poo all over each others faces until their faces were completely covered brown. What a sight a room full of women and girls, all with faces completely smeared brown with poo.

They were all quite dirty by then so the party was taken outside to the backyard which had high fences so they had complete privacy to enjoy the poo party. The girls all ran around naked and enjoyed themselves with their pooey faces. Focus then returned to the birthday girl Claire as her mother brought out the inflatable mini swimming pool, she then announced that it was time for everyone to join in and give Claire her Sweet 16th Birthday bath. Claire quickly laid down in the pool with a smile from ear to ear as her mother started proceedings by turning around and squatting over the pool and then lovingly opened her bowels and unleashed a nice big pile of steaming poo right on her adoring daughters chest. Next all her friends from school started to unload their bowels all over her and in the pool.

"Thanks guys, this is best present ever, your the best friends a girls could have!" said Claire as the pool quickly started to fill up with brown mess, soon the entire party was unloading all over her.

Her friends soon joined her in the pool and began rubbing the poo all over her as she writhed in ecstasy. From her toes to the top of her head her friends rubbed and smeared it in every nook and cranny of her body, their hands running all over her body, one girl paying particular attention to her hair giving her a poo shampoo, something Claire had often done at home with her sister. She was brown and smelly from head to toe and loved every minute of it, pretty soon all the girls in the bath were becoming quite brown themselves and the mums joined in too and now everybody was covering everybody else in sweet sticky smelly brown poo, but the bath wasn't big enough for them all, so the plastic sheet was brought out and soon they were one big gyrating mass of bodies desperate to be covered and cover each other on every square inch of their bodies, there were mothers giving daughters poo shampoos and facials, daughters obsessively rubbing poo into their mothers armpits, between their toes, into the crack in their bum cheeks, anywhere they could get it. They were all now acting like depraved poo whores who couldn't get enough of the stuff, finally Claire's mum announced the final game of the party would be human toilet but first it was time for lunch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.