You Can't Shoot Them - Cover

You Can't Shoot Them

Copyright© 2012 by Canary

Chapter 16: Cindy's Decision

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Cindy's Decision - Pete has almost a complete meltdown when his wife of fourteen years just up and leaves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

About ten days after we got back from our honeymoon Rachel said she wanted to have a family meeting. That in itself was unusual as we normally just discussed any family business we might have over the evening meal.

And so it was that we were sitting together in the living room about seven o'clock that evening. "Okay Rachel," I said. "You were the one that called this meeting so what's up."

Rachel shot me here biggest smile. "That's true but the meeting is really for Cindy and not me."

I turned to look at Cindy. She was biting her lower lip and tuning slightly red like she was embarrassed.

Rachel interrupted, "Would you rather I started out?"

Cindy just nodded. She still looked uncomfortable.

"You know that the spring dance is the coming up next month and Brian asked to go to it?" That was no news to me as Cindy had been talking about it for the last week so I just nodded. "What you may not know is that the two of them have been getting pretty serious about each other."

"I thought as much," I said. "I don't much like it but I understand she is growing up and I can't have her be my little girl forever."

"Well, that's as much as I'm going to say," Rachel responded. "The rest is up to Cindy."

"Daddy," Cindy said hesitantly. She slid closer to me on the couch. "Brian and I sort of agreed that we'd get together after the dance and do it."

I didn't have to ask what "it" was. I knew I shouldn't act too upset but it was hard. "That's a pretty big step, kitten."

"I know it is daddy," she said. "But it really feels so good when we are kissing and I get so hot I don't know if I want to stop. Rachel tells me not to expect too much since neither of us will know exactly what we are doing. I guess it will get better after we get some practice but I would love it if it could be good right from the start."

She paused and then went on with a determined look and a very red face. "So I was wondering if maybe you and me could do it so that at least of one of us will know what they are doing?"

I paused for a long time and then responded, "Baby, I would probably enjoy teaching you a lot but there are all sorts of problems with that. To begin with I'm your father and that makes it incest which is against the law. Also, you're under the age of consent which is also against the law. And then there's the problem that I'm married to Rachel now and I don't want to cheat on her."

Rachel interrupted me, "Don't let that stop you. Where Cindy's concerned I'm not the least bit jealous but if you ever cheat me with any other woman I'll scratch your eyes out."

I ignored her comment and continued, "And then there's the thing that I don't to get you pregnant. Or Brian either for that matter." By this time I had to come to terms with the fact that one way or another Cindy was not going to be a virgin within a month or so. It made me a bit sad.

Rachel came back in, "She's not stupid. She's not going to get pregnant because she on the pill."

Cindy looked at me with those blue eyes that could melt a glacier. "Please daddy," she begged.

I finally managed a half way grin, "Are you two ganging up on me?"

Rachel and Cindy were in unison, "YES." And that broke the somberness of the moment.

"Okay," I said as my cock twitched and immediately hardened. "I know when I'm beat."

Cindy squealed and jumped across the couch to give me a kiss that would have knocked my socks off if I had been wearing any. "Oh daddy," she cooed, "I love you so much. I always have."

"I have always loved you too, Kitten but I never expected it to end up like this."

I glanced over at Rachel who was smiling, "I hate to break up this mutually admiration society but don't you think it would work out better after a good night's sleep so everybody's fresh and well rested?"

"Rachel," Cindy said. "You're such a party pooper." She kissed me again and pulled away, "But I suppose you're right."

I didn't sleep very well that night. The fact that Rachel didn't want to do anything but cuddle didn't help. She said she wanted to "save it for Cindy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.