Joe - Cover

Joe

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I'm a long haul truck driver and this is my life after my divorce. Could be in many different categories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex  

When I arrived home the following week, my daughters came over to talk to me. They said their mother saw me in Las Vegas at a party and that we spent some time together.

Beth asked me, "Dad, how do you feel about Mom? You know she still cares for you. She told us she made a mistake cheating on you with Mark and did her best to live with the consequences. Now that Mark left and Beth and I are going to college is there any chance for you and Mom to get back together?"

I was rather shocked to hear that from my daughters but I try to be honest with them. "I loved your mother and she hurt me. I can't just forgive that so easy. Yes, I still have feelings for her, but I won't ever marry her or any other woman."

Babs spoke. "Dad, will you at least go see her? Maybe even go on a date? You both are so stubborn. You both care for each other but won't hardly even talk. Dad, Mom hasn't gone out with any guy but Mark during their whole marriage. She said she wasn't going to hurt another man the way she did you. We all know she still loves you! Can't you see that?" She had tears in her eyes.

"I told your mom years ago that I would never step foot back in that house. If she wants to see me, she could come here." My daughters smiled at me and said they had to leave. I had to wonder what they were planning.

A couple of hours later I was sipping a beer and watching a game on TV when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Marge, all dressed up.

"Marge! What are you doing here? You've never been to my place except to drop the girls off." I knew it must have really been hard for her to come see me not knowing how I would react.

"They said if I wanted to see you I would have to come here because you wouldn't come to the house. Joe, I've been thinking ever since we were together in Vegas. I love you Joe and I know you can't forgive me but I would like to be friends. You must still have some feelings for me."

"Come on in. You look beautiful but you always did. If you want to give me a few minutes to take a shower I'll take you out for dinner."

"I'd love to go," said Marge.

I had mixed emotions as I showered. I wasn't sure where we would be going with this. I got dressed and we went out for dinner. We talked a lot and she told me all about Mark and his ex-wife, which I already knew about. I told her a little about my over the road driving but not about the sex with the woman I met.

She told me the truth about Las Vegas. She went there to party, but wasn't planning on having sex. She said the atmosphere was just so erotic. She thought she made a big mistake when she let Gloria talk her into having sex with another man but she had quite a few drinks and said to hell with it. She didn't have anyone anymore. She was so happy when she saw the stranger was me. She hadn't stopped thinking about me since.

We went over to the lounge after eating and had a couple of drinks. We got up and danced and she put her arms around my neck. I slid my hands down to her ass and she slapped them. I moved them back up to her waist and we both smiled.

"Joe, the girls said you said that you would never marry again. Is that true?"

"Yes it is," I answered.

"What about dating? Is there any chance that we could date when you're home? I don't expect anything special. Just a date now and then." Her eyes were almost tearful.

"Marge, do you want to date other men? Any other men at all?"

"No, why would you ask that?"

"Because I still care for you and even if you dance with another man I get jealous. You're the only woman that affects me that way. If you want to date me casually and date other men then the answer is no."

"I don't want to be with any other men. If I promise to be monogamous to you will you do the same for me?"

I waited a few seconds before answering. "You couldn't stay monogamous with me before. How do you know you can do it now?"

"Please Joe, that was the biggest mistake of my life and I still regret it to this day. Mark has been the only other man I have been with and he didn't hold a candle to you. I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed about you over the years.

"I've grown up a lot over the years Joe and realize what I lost."

"Ok, but I have a few ground rules. We'll both be monogamous. You have to understand that I will not marry you again. We'll take the dating and lovemaking one day at a time. No future plans. Either one of us can leave the relationship at any time but then it will be over forever."

"I agree. Can I tell our daughters and Gloria and even my parents?"

"Tell anyone you want. Hopefully they will see us together. Are you ready to go to my apartment and seal the deal? By the way, I still won't set foot in your house."

We went to my apartment and made love all night. I spent an hour rubbing her bush and eating her pussy alone. I hoped this would be a prelude to the rest of our lives.


Before I go on to tell you where our relationship is today I have a rather surprising story to tell you. As I always say, 'What goes around, comes around'. This happened last Halloween at a party at a Holiday Inn in Indiana. I was on my way back from one of my trips out west and knew about the party and decided to go to it.

I didn't really have a costume but wore a cowboy hat, a vest and boots. It was good enough to get in the party. I was sitting at the bar when a good looking woman came in and asked for a whiskey sour. She was dressed in what appeared to be a hooker's outfit, showing a lot of boob and a lot of leg.

I told the bartender I'd pay for her drink. She seemed out of sorts, so I asked her if she had a problem, maybe I could help.

"The bastard," she said. "We planned on being together and I drove for three hours to get here. I bought this outfit just for him and the bastard called me and said he couldn't make it."

A lot of times I give my middle name to people I don't know at parties. "Honey, the way I see it, it's his loss. You look quite stunning. If it wasn't a Halloween party I would asked you 'how much for the night'. I mean that as a compliment. I'm Allen, who may you be?"

"I'm Carol Remington, pleased to meet you Allen." She drank her drink almost straight down.

I bought us another round of drinks and asked her if she would like to sit in a booth. We sat in a booth away from the music so we could talk. She told me that she worked in a law office in Ohio but didn't tell me the city. She was a secretary there.

It got me to thinking. Mark Remington was the bastard that stole my wife. I remember his wife being named Carol but had never met her. I had to wonder if this just might be her. Some things like that you never forget even though it was many years ago. I was wondering if karma was about to strike Mark. Maybe karma had another name, like Joe.

I ordered us another drink and told the bartender to make hers a double. One thing I've learned from women is that when they drink and they're mad, they have a tendency to talk a lot. I asked Carol if she would like to dance.

"Look," she said. "I'm not the best company right now. You may want to go and have fun."

"I'm enjoying talking to a very beautiful woman. Besides I think you could use a little company right now and I'm not going anywhere till tomorrow."

We got up and danced just the slow numbers. I held her close and she seemed at ease with me. I didn't try to grope her or anything like that. I just let her talk.

"Do you want to tell me about your boyfriend? I'm a good listener and it would be good for you to get it off your chest, as pretty as it is." That made her smile.

"You're going to think I'm a horrible person unless I tell you the whole story. My boyfriend is my ex-husband. He left me years ago for another woman. Recently he was transferred to the same office that I work in. I wouldn't talk to him for a long time. Then one day he asked me out to dinner; he said he wanted to talk to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.