Fluffy Duffy & the Devonshire Affair - Cover

Fluffy Duffy & the Devonshire Affair

Copyright© 2012 by Axolotl

Chapter 7: Fluffy Takes Charge

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 7: Fluffy Takes Charge - Fluffy is a tomboy whose burgeoning breasts make a deep impression on the dad of her friend next-door...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School  

A popular weather-man's definition of an English summer is three fine days and a thunderstorm. The thunderstorm had come at three in the morning, waking Fluffy after she had tossed and turned restlessly for what seemed like hours, trying to keep to her side of the bed and not to roll into the middle.

Now, Fluffy sat up in bed, feeling sticky, stinky and sore. It was daylight outside, and her Ray of sunshine was on his back, snoring gently. She had worn him out. There was a feather sticking out of the corner of one of the pillows: she held it beneath his nose then dropped it into his mouth.

"Aaaagh. Wooogh. Wooff. What you trying to do, you old bat..." He rolled over and stared at her without recognition for several seconds.

"Good morning, Mr Devonshire."

"Fluffy?"

"That's me. You just stay there and I'll bring you a cup of tea." She scrambled out of bed and hobbled towards the window. It felt as if he was still inside her. He had warned her beforehand how appallingly thick he was. He certainly was! She felt absolutely stuffed. The other feeling was that her breasts were even fuller than ever. Halfway to the window she swerved to the right and diverted to the mirror. One glance confirmed her suspicions. At some stage in the night she must have subconsciously rebuttoned her pyjama top. Now, she could see her nipples practically ripping their way out of it. She let out a little gasp and undid the buttons, staring in bewilderment as a staggeringly deep cleavage came into view. "Mr Devonshire," she half whispered, turning to the bed. "Look!"

He'd buried his head again, but emerged unwillingly. "Look at what? You're standing in front of the light. I can't see what ... you're ... trying... fucking hell!"

Fluffy blushed. If he could see it from across the room, she must look different this morning. As if she couldn't tell just by the weight and feel of them. "I'm ... bathroom," she stammered, her breasts bouncing and slamming against her tummy as she headed for the door.

No doubt about it, she was absolutely massive. Yesterday, between leaving home in the morning and bedtime, she had a feeling that her bust measurement had probably increased by as much as an inch or two, maybe a little more. Now, literally overnight, without a shadow of a doubt, it had grown far more than that. Of course, it had been one hell of a night, but even so, this much growth had to be unheard of in such a short time: surely it was impossible. They were fuller in all directions, but most noticeably in width. They hung out several inches to the sides of her body, far more than last night. Wrapping her arms round herself, she hurried downstairs, having to stop halfway when the bouncing threatened to overbalance her and send her skittering down the stairs to land in a great titty heap on the kitchen floor.

She ran her fingers through her hair, filled the kettle and found a couple of mugs. Her sweater was still on the couch in front of the television, along with the rest of her clothes. One of her new shirts and a pair of those panties would be enough for now, although she did hold her new bra against her chest for a few moments. Hopeless! And she'd only worn it for one afternoon. Gerard would swap it for a bigger one. He'd complain, but he'd obviously got it all wrong...

But he hadn't, had he? The pigging bra had fitted perfectly yesterday afternoon, had fitted pretty well last night - and it wouldn't go anywhere near her this morning.

In the kitchen, the kettle boiled.

Fluffy looped the tape measure round her neck, grabbed the two mugs of tea in one fist and started up the stairs.

He was asleep again, she saw as she carefully circled the bed and sat on the edge of it at his side. There was mild panic in his face when his eyes opened.

"I didn't put any sugar in it."

He struggled into a sitting position, and feeling like a nurse she leaned across him to prop him up with a pillow. He accepted the mug and held it in both hands. His eyes held hers for a moment, then fell. "How do you feel?"

"I'm bigger this morning," she said simply.

"Sorry!"

Fluffy giggled briefly. "No, not down there! Although I must be, I suppose. It feels kind of numb. No, I mean up here. I brought the tape measure."

"You can't have grown enough to measure the difference! Not overnight."

"You want to bet? You want to see them? Drink your tea first."

It seemed so natural to be giving the orders, she thought as she watched him raise the mug and gulp it down. She'd taken the lead yesterday, and last evening, placing him between her breasts and bringing him off in her cleavage, spilling his load all over her huge tits. Not quite such a big load the second time, and even less on the third! Then it had been bedtime, and he'd gone to sleep after no more than a perfunctory cuddle - until the thunderstorm in the middle of the night, which had given her the excuse to wake him up and cling on for comfort and reassurance. She had been scared, too; the storm had circled round and round, the thunder hard on the heels of the lightning flashes for more than an hour. But then she'd taken charge again, really taken charge, and when he was rock hard and ready she had mounted him in earnest. She hadn't intended to, it had just happened. He hadn't exactly slid into her like a rat up a drainpipe; Fluffy was sopping wet but he was so enormously thick she had squealed like a rabbit until he was inside her and her flooding juices enveloped him, spilling out all over his groin so they seemed to be doing it in a puddle. But doing it they certainly were! She smiled at the memory, although it was a painful one.

Yes, Fluffy was in command. Afterwards, she had held him tight, and she'd wiped the tears from his face in wonderment when he'd cried, rocking him in her arms until he was quiet. Her big baby; her secret.

She took the empty mug and placed it next to her still full one on the bedside table. She wasn't keen on tea in the mornings. "Now," she laughed, moving further across the bed and straddling his knees. Outlined beneath the sheet, his erection began rearing up again. "You can forget that, for a start! I feel as if I've been making love to a carthorse. Pay attention, boy! Up here!" She cupped her breasts through the straining silk and leaned forwards. The two uppermost buttons were already undone.

"You look bigger," he gulped.

"I said I was. I don't just look bigger, I am bigger." Another button. "Next time, you'll have to put it in here, won't you? You don't know how lucky you are, finding a girl with big enough breasts for you to fit that monster thing in between them!" Another button. There was only one more. "How big was I yesterday, in inches? What was my bra size?"

"You can remember, surely?"

"I can, but can you?"

"Forty-nine inches with your bra on."

"Good boy!" She sat back on her haunches and patted his cock encouragingly. "We can't measure me with my bra on, though, can we?"

"Can't we? Why not?"

"Because I can't get it on. It's too small."

"It can't be! It cost seventy quid!"

"No, that included my bikini as well, and that probably still fits okay. I mean, it doesn't matter if you hang out of a bikini, it's what they're for. But a bra has to fit or there's no point. Never mind, Gerard will change it for a new one. Shall I get them out now? Or do you want to look at them like this for a while? Look how my nipples stick out through the silk, is that sexy or what! Fwuffy got huge nipples, and these bits, too ... what are they called?"

"Aureolas"

"Nearly! Areolae. Say it..."

"Areolae."

That's a good boy," she gave him another encouraging stroke through the sheet. "My areolae are bigger, too. Hey, I've had an idea! Don't go away!"

"Fluffy, where are you go... ?"

She had scrambled off the bed and fled out of the bedroom door, knowing the effect her gigantically bouncing breasts must be having, scarcely constrained by the silk shirt, guessing how her rear view must appear to him, her shockingly voluptuous bottom stretching those skimpy panties. Wet skimpy panties! Into Danielle's room, open her top drawer. Yes!

Back into the bedroom, where Mr Devonshire was trying to adjust the position of his erection before she came back. On to the bed again...

"Stop playing with it! You'll make the bed all wet and sticky."

"The bed's already wet and sticky with your love-juice, Fluff! There's a wet patch two feet across."

"Never mind! We can put the sheet in the wash. Now, what's this?" She held it up in front of his face. "I know it's a bra. And it's blue. What else can you tell me about it?"

"It's a small bra."

"Not really." She pretended to squint at the label. "D cup isn't really small, is it? That's what it says. Size 30D."

"It's one of Danielle's! You can't wear that, you'll bust it!"

"I know. But watch this." She swiftly unbuttoned her shirt completely, plucked it away from the enormously long and thick nipple of her left breast, peeled it away from her monstrous areola and allowed the whole of one breast to wobble out into the daylight. It was no more than six inches from Mr Devonshire's nose. "You ready for this?" And she took Danielle's delicate pale blue bra, held the straps out of the way and fitted it over the nose-cone of her left breast. Gathering up the straps, she reined it in like a boisterous pony. Her voice rose to an excited squeal with the realisation. "How about that? My puffy bit only just fits in Dani's bra! I've got D cup areolae, Mr Devonshire!"

"Bloody hell!"

"Measure me now," she cried, flinging the bra away and almost tearing the clinging shirt right off. "Sit up and I'll turn round, so you can be behind me, and I'll hold them up to pretend I've got a bra on, okay?"

"Okay. If you must."

She shuffled round and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, a wobbling vision of voluptuous girlhood. "Ready. Go on, then! If I hold them like this, then slide my hands forward so they're nearer the ends, I can just about reach to hold the tape on my nipples. Well nearly, anyway. Try again. There, quick, what does it say?"

"Fucking hell!"

"It doesn't say fucking hell, Mr Devonshire! It's not a rude tape measure. How many inches? Wait while I hold them up again. They're ever so heavy. Now!"

"It's okay, I've done it."

She lowered her breasts thankfully and turned round, grateful that they hung low enough to rest in her lap and hide the now drenched front of her panties. It would be too embarrassing for words if he thought she'd pissed herself in her excitement. In fact, she was so wet that she wasn't too certain herself that she hadn't. "Well? How big?"

Mr Devonshire studied the tape measure with a puzzled frown. "You must have been holding them out too far. This can't be right."

"What can't be right?"

"I must have made a mistake." He tried holding the tape upside down, shook his head, looked at the other end.

"Show me." Mr Devonshire's nervous fingers were still gripping the tape, the nail pressing into it so hard that his thumb was nearly white. Fluffy shook her head. "You must have made a mistake. That can't be right. You'll have to do it again." She shuffled into position once more. "And try to do it properly this time. Ready?"

"Okay, I'm sure that's right this time."

"Just keep your thumb on it and give it to me."

She just sat and stared at the tape, her back to him.

"It can't be."

"Can't be what? Was it right the first time?"

"No. But this time it's even bigger! Look."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.