A Wife's Revenge
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Summerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Elly discovers her husband is gay and leaves the marital home to live with his new partner who turns out to be a local gangster into drugs and male prostitution. She is thrown into poverty and decides to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Violence  

Elly was surprised to see that despite the fact it was 10 in the morning the street lights were still on, the incessant rain had darkened the sky to the point where they were needed. She huddled deeper into her warm winter coat her head protected from the elements by the lovely soft furry hood. A door opened behind her so that she had to step aside to let someone pass, a warm female voice said,

"Hello Mrs. Anders, thought you had left?" Elly returned the smile and saw at once it was her lawyer speaking to her, they had just been discussing the settlement from her broken marriage, and despite the heart breaking emotion she felt they had discussed the question of divorce. Elly responded by gazing back out onto the rain soaked streets saying, "Not exactly encouraging is it?" continuing with a sigh she went on, "Well, nothing else for it, better get on with it!" turning to face her lawyer she added, "thanks for this morning, just hope we can get this all wrapped up quickly!" The lawyer noted the exasperation in ellys voice and knew full well it would take as long as it took, there were just some things that could not be expedited! So she answered "Yes, I hope so to!" then she stepped passed Elly and hurried along the pavement.

As she stood on the steps of the lawyers office Elly began to dwell on the fact she was not only actively considering divorce proceedings but had that morning given the lawyer legal instructions to initiate it, to Elly it was terribly terribly final and doubtless equally traumatic for her husband. She felt the oncoming tears begin but shook her head and moved down the steps onto the shimmering pavement, rainwater gurgled in the gutter and armadas of dead winter leaves cascaded along the river like flow. She was glad that during her marriage she had never skimped on clothing, her flat mate Alison had been astonished by the number of suitcases Elly had in her room each full of high quality clothes. This morning she was snug and warm in her weatherproof parker coat and her stylish but comfortable black leather boots.

Wind and rain seemed to hit her from all directions as she walked, the rubber soles silent on the ghostly glimmering paving slabs. The orange glow from the street lights and the dark skys above making it eerie! Elly thought this was just what she needed so purposely she thrust her hands deeper into her pockets and increased her pace.

Her mind began to recall events earlier that morning when she awoke, she had awoken with the knowledge that she was wet between the legs and really really needed sex. She stretched out her hands to find her husbands erection and found only a cold empty bed, the ache and throb of the sexual void in her body and soul would not be sated today. Elly began to masturbate herself but gave up as it was not in any way meeting her needs, Her mind drifted to Alison in the room just down the hallway and doubtless she would enjoy making her come but she had tried to be clear with Alison, a long term committed lesbian relationship was not what she wanted or needed!

Elly once again felt the loneliness overwhelm her, not just the empty bed although that was painful enough, it was the fact that a relationship indeed her marriage had been happy, satisfying and both of them seemed content. Yet when they had separated everything seemed to crumble around her, even her friends she had had so many good times with had deserted her and she guessed her husband as well. Angrily she thought of Sasha, and the deep seated heat of loathing and hatred rose like bile in her throat. Worst of all Elly could not hide or prevent the sickening images of that little prick with her lovely handsome husband, the thought of them having a sexual relationship disturbed her more than she could cope with mentally, inwardly she screamed the word, "Prick!" The question for her was were her intentions for revenge serious? Or perhaps it was her minds way of dealing with a multi-plicity of emotions that she was both unfamiliar with and ill equipped to deal with.

The streets were virtually deserted, those people who passed her were equally well wrapped up against the weather and equally wrapped up in their own problems. Again Elly thought this was just what she needed. As she made her way into the city centre Elly noticed that the lights were shining brightly in the gloom, she began to search out the shops she was looking for and on entering each one made a conscious effort to keep her hood up to minimise the risk of recognition! She quickly browsed each shop not finding what she required, and it appeared that none of the shop staff thought it odd that on such a morning outside the lady kept her hood up!

After the umteenth second hand shop she decided to call it a day, finding what she was searching for could have been done in 15 minutes in her local library but she knew that would have been risky if not completely stupid! Suddenly though the thought of a nice warm cosy library was quite appealing so Elly altered course and made for the large anonymous building that was the city central library. From her previous visits she knew it to be large and easy for a single person to find and occupy a small nook where no one would give them a second glance. The heat hit her instantly as she entered, deciding not to go immediately to the registration and search desk Elly took the small lift and went instead to the small café come restaurant on the top floor, it was quite expensive but Elly reckoned she deserved a treat!She was gratified to see it was sparsely populated so she quickly ordered a large lattie and a BLT, she chose a table near the window which was entirely obscured by the rain, suddenly feeling hot she removed her jacket and slid it onto the back of her chair. Her coffee and sandwich arrived and Elly settled down to enjoy them, looking down at her sweater she noticed that it was more than a wee bit tight on her, her firm 34C breasts were all but on display!

"Ahem!"

Elly looked up at the noise and saw a smiling blonde man staring down at her, he was carrying a tray with coffee and what looked like doughnuts on it, he said,

"As it's quite busy today in here would it be all right if I shared your table?" Taken aback for a moment Elly quickly scanned the almost empty café then with a laugh replied, "can't have you wandering around here looking for a empty table!" He returned her smile and Elly saw a tall handsome man maybe about 30, broad shouldered and wearing a shirt and tie under his well tailored suit, "I like to come here in my lunch hour, it's peaceful, warm and on a day like today a God send, you?" Elly replied, "Just hiding from the rain, although I do like books and like you enjoy the tranquil surroundings." Elly guessed he was about 6 foot 2, and to be fair he was showing interest in her breasts! They ate their lunch in a companionable silence exchanging a little small talk now and again. The spell was broken by the ring of his mobile phone, Elly wagged a admonishing fore finger and pointed to the notice which screamed "Please ensure that all mobile devices are switched off!" Smiling and embarrassed the guy answered the phone and in one movement had stood up and pocketed it. Smiling broadly he said, "Gotta run, lovely to have met you!" As a after thought he indicated the untouched doughnuts and added, "Help yourself, hate to see them go to waste!" Elly returned his smile saying "Thank you, I will!"

Elly noticed that as he left he was fit if not athletic, he was a hunk!She looked at the doughnuts and wondered why there were 4, too many for one guy? Then giggling slightly she realised that it was perhaps part of his charm offensive,"If only he knew!" She thought, "He definitely didn't need to go that far to get her attention! A part of her was a little disappointed that she didn't find out his name, he was dishy! More disturbingly, Elly had imagined the handsome stranger standing up, pulling down his zip, exposing his impossibly massive pale cock and he began masturbating himself, her minds eye saw his large soft hands traverse up and down his smooth erection, then he ever so gently peeled back his foreskin, revealing his bright purple cockhead, the pre-come oozing from his tiny slit! Elly felt her gusset flood as she imagined all this and felt her mouth moisten as the desire to stretch out her tongue and open her mouth wide to engulf his prick was all but overwhelming! She wanted desperately to feel his erection go deep in her mouth, she wanted and needed to suckle on his throbbing, pulsing come coated shaft! Then quite ridiculously she watched as he began to orgasm over the sugar coated doughnuts! His semen coating them in a thick white goo! She knew then, her sanity was departing and her soul possessed!

On a whim of desire and lust she quickly turned around to see if he was still in the restaurant, if he was she would offer herself to him, anything, anything to assuage the burning lust and need in her cunt but the room was all but deserted, only a fat balding uniformed janitor was tidying up in the far corner. Elly quickly stood up and headed for the corridor which led to the exit, realising she needed a pee and to dry off her now soaking wet pussy she quickly found the large warm ladies room and checking that all the cubicles were empty she went into the end one and without hurrying removed first her coat, leather boots, sweater black trousers, honey coloured tights and finally her pale cream bra and panties! Naked now she squatted over the bowl and began to piss, the stream was fast and long, wiping herself almost dry Elly spread her naked thighs and began slowly to insert first one finger, then two then three fingers inside herself! Closing her eyes in extract Elly thrust furiously in and out, in and out time after time feeling her mind wander to those wonderful sexual experiences with her husband and she had to admit with others to! She gasped aloud at the oncoming first orgasm, the spray of her fluid soaking her hand and thighs! Totally oblivious to her surroundings Elly kept going, thrusting ever deeper and ever faster, only pausing to moisten and play with each of her nipples in turn and to gently glide a wet finger over her now fully erect clit! Moaning and gasping Elly achieved another massive orgasm, so that she thought she must have been heard by someone!

When she had calmed her breathing down to normal levels Elly knew something was different, here she was, totally naked in a public toilet, hot and sweaty after masturbating herself, looking around the tiny cubicle Elly saw only the pile of her clothes on the floor, yet? There was something wrong? Glancing upwards she saw the face of the bald old janitor leering down at her, shocked at the knowledge she had been spied on Elly thought to give him hell but decided that would only draw attention to what she herself had just done and anyway, the old guy was drooling at the mouth so she guessed he had enjoyed it to! All caution now cast aside Elly rapidly opened her cubicle door and still naked she pushed open the door where the janitor stood shocked and trembling. As she had guessed the old fella had his trousers and boxers down at his ankles as he had clearly been playing with himself as he had watched Elly masturbate. Without a word Elly glanced down at his now wilting manhood, she surmised it was about 7 inches and really quite thick, his fat ponch had a thatch of greyish white pubic hair, remaining silent Elly smiled at the janitor and grasping his prick firmly in her right hand she began to play with it, it responded quickly by hardening and growing to its full size as the old man began to wheeze and groan in pleasure! Elly put the flat of her hand on his chest and made him sit on the toilet seat, then sliding forward she opened her legs and sat slowly, deliberately, teasingly on the shocked janitors cock, both gasped in lust and need as his prick went deep into her cunt, Elly felt his hands go behind her and gently caress her skin as she began to slowly and rhythmically fuck him. Elly felt his breath on her breasts and instinctively pushed a nipple towards the old mans open mouth, quickly taking it into his mouth he began to suck hungrily on it! Elly felt his hands wander over her now hot skin, down her naked back to her buttocks, he squeezed gently on her firm bum and slowly explored the gap between her thighs, all whilst Elly rode his cock firmly, each stroke sending his cock deep into her wet vagina, she let her vaginal muscles ripple down his length and noted with appreciation the gasp of pleasure it brought to him! Elly had her eyes closed now, not seeing the old janitor but rather imagining and fantasising that the cock that was giving her so much pleasure was that of the handsome young blonde man she had encountered in the restaurant. She felt the old man touch her anal pucker and smiled at the obvious joy it brought him! Elly had achieved the most satisfying orgasm she had had in weeks on penetration but kept going till she felt the old man spasm his come into her hot, wet slit!

When both had regained their breath and composure Elly disengaged his now rapidly softening prick from her vagina and still wordless went to the row of sinks and calmly splashed water onto her cunt creating a puddle on the toilet floor. Finding the paper towel dispenser Elly dried herself quickly then re-entering her cubicle she had another quick pee then began to dress, her cubicle door was wide open so Elly was not really surprised to see the janitor stand at the door and watch intently as Elly slipped on her bra, picking up her panties Elly noticed immediately that the gusset was soaked right through the thin cotton material, she guessed that even her tights would be wet with her vaginal fluid. Returning them to the floor Elly delved into her shoulder bag and after a quick rummage found what she had been searching for, a pair of clean dry black lace knickers and a new pair of her habitual honey coloured tights, she was glad she had always kept clean spare undies in her bag in case of emergencies. Slipping them onto her glorious body Elly noticed that the old guy was eyeing up her discarded knickers and tights, Elly knew that some men loved to sniff, wear and masturbate into ladies panties so when she was ready she picked them up and handed them to him, she whispered one word, "Souvenir!"

Fully dressed now Elly smiled at the older man and as she made to leave she kissed him gently on his bald pate and patted his cock, to her surprise it was once again erect and very very hard! She gave a girlish giggle and walked out of the bathroom leaving behind a astonished but sexually satisfied janitor! On leaving the library Elly reflected on what she had just done and knew with certainty she was a lost lost soul and it was all that little bastards fault, if it were the last thing she did she would kill the little shit!

On the way home Elly popped her card in the ATM to see the depressing balance stare her in the face. True she wasn't penniless but she knew her small savings wouldn't last for ever! On a whim she withdrew £30 and her mind made up headed back to the flat, "might as well let the dog see the fox" she thought to herself.

Arriving home Elly found to her surprise that Alison was out and judging by the noises emanating from Janices and Lindas room something good was going on! She hung her jacket up to dry and removed her now damp boots, as she headed for the bathroom The girls room door was pulled open and Mills stood there red faced and breathing heavily, Elly saw inside the room and glanced both Linda and Janice totally naked, neither looked particularly happy to see her and on each seeing Elly hung their heads, Mills however said jauntily, "Thanks ladies, you can take half off the rent this month!" As he passed Elly in the Hallway he flashed her a smile and went on, "One of those little ... private arrangements don't you know!" He left the flat and Elly clearly heard the sound of the girls crying in their room, to herself she thought, "Well you are big girls now, what the fuck do you expect!" Neither Janice or Linda made any effort to close the door so Elly went into her own room and retrieved a bottle of wine, she made sure it wasn't malisons special wine! Carrying it into the other girls room Elly said, "come on sit down, lets have a drink!"

Elly found some glasses and as Janice and Linda scrambled to get some clothes on Elly saw that the big double bed was rumpled and in combination with the odor in the room she guessed Mills had been busy, then she saw a pair of black panties on the floor, they were heavily stained with fresh man come, the source of which was not to hard to guess! Elly watched the girls out of the corner of her eye, both were pretty, blonde and genuinely blonde at that, Linda was trim with small pert breasts and legs a little too thin for Ellys liking. Janice however was quite simply stunning, long blonde hair cascaded down over her pale flawless skin, beautifully sculptured large breasts seemed to be accentuated by her neat if not tiny waistline and legs that were long and shapely! Janice had slipped on a TO shirt and pants and was saying, "The bastard Elly, he knows we are struggling this month, Lindas wages were late again!!" Breaking off to lift her glass she went on, "So we had no choice," turning to Linda she continued, "Did we dear? I mean, we had to, we just had to!" Elly thought to herself "What's the problem, he didn't rape you did he?! Judging by the come on the panties he probably just wanked himself off whilst you two did what you do every fucking night!" Softening slightly Elly said, "Come on, sit down and have a glass of Australias finest! That'll cheer us all up!" At that moment the door burst open and as was her usual way Alison exploded into the room!

Seeing the look on Alisons face Elly immediately recognised the confusion written on it, quickly she said, "Hi Alison, Mills has just left the girls!" Elly saw understanding dawn on Alisons face then saw her gaze fall on the discarded stained panties! Alison closed her eyes trying to gain some composure which she didn't feel then said, "This is shit, don't know about you lot but I'm getting the fukc out of here!" Then to Ellys surprise Alison turned to her and went on, "Elly, don't think you are immune here, that fucker will do everything he can to get you and Elly... !" She broke off for emphasis, looking at the semen filled knickers and went on, "It won't be a quick wank he wants from you, it'll be the real deal!"

Elly quickly realised that the three girls were staring at her, smiling reassuringly she said, "I think ladies I can deal with Mills, I hope to be out of here in a month or so anyway." Almost sub-consciously Elly added mills to her list for revenge! Elly instinctively knew she was neither phased or filled with revulsion at the thought of dealing with Mills it was just another hurdle she had to clear prior to getting on with the rest of her life! "If of course?" She mused, "If I get away with it!"

Elly knew however that in order to do so she had to make a start, wearing a carefree smile she didn't really feel she turned to the girls and asked, "Anyone up for a night out? I could throw in £30, anyone else any spare cash?"

The flat mates had eventually scrambled together the princely sum of £55 and although not a lot for 4 thirsty women they thought it would do.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.