Mister Bozo
Chapter 2: Throwing Up

Copyright© 2012 by Zipper D Dude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Throwing Up - David, Rachel, Sylvia and Mister Bozo have all been extracted. David gets a promotion, Sylvia gets a new body, Mister Bozo gets a new owner and Rachel gets a replacement.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Brother   Sister  

Afterwards, David rolled off Sylvia and lay on the bed beside her.

He had been looking forward to that ever since they had arrived on board the colony ship. He'd spent the afternoon getting to know the children. Pat mostly, Mary was very shy with him. Rachel had been subdued, but had begun to emerge from her shell. She seemed to be able to cope with talking to Mary about Mister Bozo. Shortly after Sylvia had bathed the two children and put them to bed, David had sent his sister off early to bed as well. She still needed to rest and recover after her traumas during the day, and he wanted to be alone with Sylvia. Their test drive at the airport had been good, but not completely satisfactory. Being able to take more time, and the comfortable bed, had made things a lot better.

Sylvia turned to him and asked, "How many times had you done that before today?"

David flinched, embarrassed to answer, "Ermm..."

"Oh. Sorry," Sylvia realised her mistake. "Today was your first time?"

"Yes." He was rather embarrassed at his lack of sexual experience.

"Damn, that other woman you test drove at the airport was your first then. At least you came in me and not in her, so I suppose I was the first for that." Sylvia paused. "Can I be nosy and ask why you picked me and not her?"

David considered his reply. "You had the better mothering score, and she only had one kid while you had two. That got one more person off Earth."

Sylvia laughed, "You were very careful not to mention how well I did on the sex score against her."

"Well, you beat her on two out of three," he smiled. "Sex isn't everything."

She put her arms around him in an embrace, her stiff nipples pressing into his chest. "But it is fun though. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, it was tremendous," David smiled. "Just not really the way I had imagined my first time; in public at an extraction. And with Rachel watching as well. Goodness knows what she thought of it."

"She's a virgin, isn't she?"

"Oh yes, she's still a virgin. I want to wait a couple of days before fu ... having sex with her, so she can settle down more first."

"That'll probably be for the best," Sylvia agreed. "You shouldn't wait too long though, she might worry that you don't find her attractive. In the meantime, I can teach you a few tricks to help you with her first time."

"That sounds like it would be useful. What do I need to know?" David asked.

"Can I be honest with you?"

"You'd probably better be. I need to learn."

"Right then," Sylvia told him. "Just now, you went at everything too quickly, like a bull at a gate. I'll still be here tomorrow and I'll still say 'yes' pretty much whenever you ask. You don't have to get your whole sex life over in one day. It's not a race."

David nodded. He knew he had been over-keen with her earlier. "Yeah, I sort of knew that as I was doing it. It was all so new and exciting that I just wanted to get stuck in." He paused and grimaced, "That pun wasn't intentional, though I suppose it was appropriate."

Sylvia laughed. "It was certainly appropriate. Anyway, you need to learn to slow down a bit. Going at things that fast with Rachel will probably frighten her off. You should hold yourself back more with her, and go slowly. Try to go at her pace. For example, tits. You maul them rather than fondle them. You might be able to maul them once she gets going, but you need to start her off gently. Us women take longer to get up to speed than men, especially young men like yourself. Try it with mine. Slowly now."

Sylvia lay back in the bed, with her arms behind her head, as David carefully began to fondle her breasts. "Mmmm, that's much better. Rachel will likely be nervous to begin with, so you'll need to build things up gradually. Her nipples will help tell you how she is feeling. Start by working all over the breast, but move more onto her nipples when they get excited." She paused, savouring the sensations of his hands on her tits. "You can go a little harder than that, but keep an eye on how she is reacting. Back off a bit and slow down if she seems unhappy."

After letting her sponsor play for a bit Sylvia moved him on. "How much do you know about pussies? Have you ever got really close to one?"

"Not so far, though I have tried," he joked.

"I'll bet you have, you randy boy. Being as I'm the only convenient model available right now, you might as well look at mine." She spread her legs and waited for him to get down between them. She pointed out the openings to her vagina and urethra. "Stay clear of her urethra, she probably won't like you touching it." She moved up to her clitoris, "Remember that a clit doesn't lubricate itself. When you first touch it you need to make sure your fingers are wet. Either lick them first or, if she's already wet, use her own pussy juice. She'll get sore if you just rub it without any lubrication. Now you try it."

David licked his fingers and started slowly playing with her clit. This was the sort of lesson that he could enjoy and, judging by her reaction, Sylvia was as well. "You don't have a hymen, obviously. What would it look like if it were there?"

The AI took the initiative and displayed a wall of gynaecology for them; a large picture of an open pussy with the hymen outlined so they could identify it. "Do I look like that?" Sylvia said. "Us girls don't normally get to see that view of it. We can't really see ourselves very well looking down from above."

David looked between the two. "Yeah, that is pretty much what it looks like. Yours is juicier than the one in the picture, but otherwise similar. I always thought that the hymen was further back inside, but it's right at the front of the vagina."

"That's where mine was, at the front. Losing it didn't hurt too much, but it did sting. Probably best to take that bit quick with your sister, and then hold still once you're through. Ask her when she's ready for you to start moving again. My first boy waited a bit, but he restarted before I was really ready, so I had to get him to stop. Put me right off him that did. I didn't let him fuck me again for two weeks."

"Hopefully it won't be that bad with Rachel," David told her. "While she was in the med-tube I told them to weaken her hymen. The less it hurts, the better it should be for her."

"Good thinking, David, that should surely help. Now lick me a bit to get me nice and juicy, so we can practice the last part. I'm looking forward to that." Sylvia smiled in anticipation.

David grinned at her, dove in and started licking. If the nanites worked on Rachel the same way they seemed to be working on Sylvia, then things were going to get interesting in a couple of days.

"Mmmm, now get up here and give me a taste of me," Sylvia sighed.

David kissed his way up Sylvia's body, with a couple of diversions to her nipples, ending at her mouth. After a tongue duel, and giving Sylvia her taste of herself, David broke their kiss, "How are we going to practice this? You aren't a virgin any more."

"We'll have to pretend, and I can tighten up a bit. There are some exercises I remember from Pre-Natal class." She reached down and positioned David at her pussy entrance. "OK, now push it in a bit. Just stretch her hymen a little, don't try to break it right away. Take things slowly, remember."

David nodded and gently eased the end of his cock into her. He could feel that she was tighter than when he'd fucked her earlier -- her pussy was gripping the head of his dick -- so it was not difficult to imagine that she still had her hymen.

"That's good, David. Just enough pressure to let her know you're there, but not enough to hurt. Since you've had the nanites weaken Rachel's hymen, you'll probably need to be even more careful with her."

David held still in Sylvia's pussy, savouring the sensations and waiting for her to give the word.

"Now, when I tell you to, go through her hymen and stop. Then wait until she's ready for you to move again. Now, go!"

David jerked his hips forward and sank a couple more inches into Sylvia's pussy. He held still waiting.

"That was good, David. Quickly through and then stopping. Like I said, when Brendan did me first, he started up again too quickly. You really need to wait until Rachel is ready for you. I know you don't want to hurt her. Just be patient."

He could feel her pussy relaxing around him. "You're not as tight as you were."

"No, I can't hold it clenched for too long," Sylvia replied, "I haven't been doing those exercises since just after Mary was born. You've been a good boy so you can start moving now. Don't go too quickly at first, so she can tell you to slow down or stop again if she wants to."

David slowly began to fuck Sylvia, moving steadily in and then pulling back with a lazy motion.

"That's nice," she told him. "Do like you were doing with my tits, speed up but keep looking for signals. Sometimes she might want you to go faster, other times she might want you to slow down. For now go faster."

David carried on fucking, speeding up as Sylvia encouraged him. "Harder, harder. Fuck me harder!"

"Unhhh. I've always, unhhh, wanted to fuck, unhhh, my teacher. Unhhh. Fuck. Yes. Yes. Yes!"

Sylvia felt him coming and managed to reach her own peak a few seconds later by rubbing herself on his pubic bone.

David rolled off her for the second time that evening and they both drifted off to sleep in the aftermath of their orgasms.

They were roused by the AI addressing Sylvia, but disturbing them both, "Concubine Sylvia Harlow! Dependant Mary Harlow is awake and crying. Sensors indicate that she has urinated in her diaper."

Sylvia was taken aback by the AI's reference to herself, and her daughter, as Harlow, rather than O'Byrne. It was yet another indication of the real status of concubines in the Confederacy. Even their names weren't their own, but belonged to their sponsor.

"Shit," David swore, reacting to the AI.

"No, Recruit Harlow," the AI responded, taking him far too literally, "sensors do not indicate the presence of faeces."

As Sylvia got up and looked for her shift, David started laughing, "Just what we needed, an AI with a sense of humour."

As her head emerged from her shift Sylvia added, "What we need is some clean sheets and a rubber under-sheet for the bed, and a new nightie and nappy for Mary. Can you provide that, AI?"

"New bedsheets are available in the cupboard in dependent Mary Harlow's bedroom. A nightie will be delivered to the replicator on the upper level. The other two items will be delivered to the main replicator in the kitchen. I assume that a nappy is the same as a diaper?"

"Yes," answered David, "it's a difference between US and UK English." He turned to Sylvia, "You go up and see to Mary. I'll get the stuff from the kitchen."

By the time he got up there, Sylvia had stripped the bed. "She didn't like her wet nappy and tried to pull it off," Sylvia explained. "Everything needs changing, including Mary." Sylvia gave her sleepy and unhappy daughter a kiss, and took her off to the bathroom to clean her up.

David got a spare mattress from an empty bedroom and helped Sylvia remake the bed with the rubber sheet and new bedding. Sylvia managed to comfort Mary and settle her down again.

"Ah, the joys of fatherhood," David exclaimed when they got back down to the main bedroom.

"You did pretty good there, I thought," Sylvia praised him. He had coped well for a young man who wasn't yet a father.

"My parents had a late 'afterthought' baby," David told her. "Abel is two now, so I got some experience helping Mum when I was home at weekends."

"You weren't living at home all the time then?"

"No, I managed to get myself into a Sixth Form College across town, and used that as an excuse to move out during the week. At least Dad agreed to pay my rent. I think he wanted to get my bad influence away from Rachel, so he didn't make too much of a fuss."

"I'd wondered how you'd managed to escape the religious thing," Sylvia commented. "I got a bit of it back in Ireland, before Mam moved us to England. One of our parish priests told us that all the Protestants were going to hell."

David laughed. "Snap! Dad was certain all the Catholics were going there as well. Looks like God is going to be a bit lonely in heaven."

Sylvia smiled and changed the subject. "Mary was afraid in a bedroom all on her own. Back at home –- our old home that is –- she shared a room with Pat, but those rooms upstairs only have one bed in each. The beds seem to be fixed in place, you can't move them."

"The dependants' bedrooms can be reconfigured, if required," the AI interrupted.

Sylvia started at the sudden intrusion. "You can add a second bed so Mary and Pat can both be together in the one bedroom?"

"Affirmative. It could be done later this morning, while you are all at the scheduled briefings. Access to the upper level would be restricted during this operation. That would be the optimum time to redecorate the pod as well."

David looked questioningly at Sylvia, who nodded. "Do that please, AI," he confirmed, "both the redecoration and the work on the children's bedroom. Oh, and wake us in time for breakfast before the briefing."

"Affirmative."


In the morning Rachel was more relaxed, much to David's relief. Her sleep overnight had let her distance herself somewhat from the shocks of yesterday. Not being naked helped as well. The shift was a lot shorter than anything Dad had let her wear -- all the skirts he'd allowed her were ankle length –- but it covered just enough to give her some reassurance. She managed a smile for the others, and she and Mary spent their time playing with Mister Bozo while eating their breakfasts. Mary was better as well. She was talking more than she had yesterday, though she was still shy with David.

Sylvia put a large plateful in front of him. "Do I really need this much?" he asked her.

"That's what the AI suggested. You have to build up a lot of muscle if you're going to be a Marine, so it wants me to keep you well fed. Me, I'm just following orders like a good concubine should." David smiled at her and dug in. He did feel hungrier than usual this morning.

Pat pulled his head out of his cereal bowl, looked up at the ceiling and barked, "Show it!" The AI displayed the view of Earth and the stars on the wall in front of him.

"Pat!" Sylvia interrupted, "That's not polite. What should you have said? What's the magic word?"

"Please," he replied. "Do I need to say please, Mam? The voice thing always does it anyway."

"AI," Sylvia said, "please do not show the view of Earth for Pat unless he says 'please'."

"I cannot do that," the AI responded, "as it would contradict an instruction from your sponsor. I was instructed to show that view whenever dependent Patrick Harlow asked. No wording was specified."

David stepped in, "AI, please allow Sylvia to modify that particular instruction as it is related to childcare." He was careful to say 'please' to the AI, so Pat would get the message as well. "Sylvia..." He waved at her to carry on.

Slightly startled, she paused to think, "Ermm ... AI, can you please only show the view if Pat says 'please' and cut it off after five seconds if he doesn't say 'thank you'. Otherwise leave it showing for as long as he wants. If he asks you for anything remind him to say 'please' and 'thank you' if he does not do so on his own."

"Is that confirmed Recruit Harlow?"

"It is. Sylvia is in change of childcare and you are to assist her. This counts as part of childcare."

"Understood. What of dependent Mary Harlow?" the AI enquired.

"Better to remind her too, though please do it gently," Sylvia responded.

"Confirmed."

"Did you understand that Pat?" she asked her son, "You have to say 'please' and 'thank you' to the AI."

"Is that the voice thing?"

Yes Pat, you have to be polite to the voice thing."

"Thank you, voice thing."

"You are welcome, Patrick," the AI replied, politely.

David made a mental note that he was going to have to be careful to be polite, even to the AI, when Pat and Mary were around. Another new thing he had to learn; Sylvia was teaching him as well as teaching her children. Once again he quietly congratulated himself on picking her as his concubine.

Pat was shovelling cereal into his mouth, mostly, while gazing at the view of Earth. As soon as he had finished, he asked if he could play. Sylvia cleaned up his face and made him put his bowl in the recycler. He rushed off to play with his toy car on the kitchen floor. Mary was still eating and taking turns with Rachel at feeding Mister Bozo. Suddenly Pat burst out, "Naughty Mam. You forgot your knickers."

Sylvia blushed, while Rachel went even redder. His mother recovered quickly though, "I didn't forget them Pat, I decided not to wear any today."

"Oh. OK, Mam," and he carried on playing with his car, oblivious to the embarrassment his observation had caused.

Sylvia turned to David, "That will be a problem next week. He'll be asking why I have a piece of string dangling down."

Now it was David's turn to blush. "Oh, I'll let the AI know." He subvocalised, «AI, provide Sylvia and Rachel with panties to wear during their periods.»

«Confirmed.»

"OK, that's fixed," he told them both.

Rachel nodded, still very embarrassed. Sylvia decided to tease David a little. "Thanks, David. Lucky that the pickup wasn't next week. The test drive could have been rather messy."

"Too much information, Sylvia, too much information."

"Sorry, David, I won't tease you for the rest of breakfast," Sylvia giggled.

"Cheeky concubines. Why did I have to pick the cheeky concubines?" David complained with a grin.

"I'm not cheeky," Rachel pouted. "Though I could be if you wanted me to, David."

"Hmmm, let me think about it, Rache," David smiled. He was glad that she was acting more like her old self after a night's sleep. A good change from the way she had been yesterday.

By this time, Mary had finished her breakfast, and Sylvia started getting her and Pat ready to leave with them for the scheduled morning briefings. David took the opportunity to talk silently to the AI, «Can Sylvia be set to get pregnant on her next cycle? Will the Pill be flushed out of her system by then?»

«Affirmative, Recruit Harlow. The adjustment to her nanites can be made in the med-tubes or during sleep training.»

«The sleep trainers can do medical stuff?» David enquired. He remembered that the first medic had mentioned something about it yesterday.

«They have a limited medical capacity. They can make simple changes to the programming of existing nanites. They have a reduced capacity for medical work, so treatments will generally take longer than in a med-tube. They cannot make complex changes or add any new nanites. For those functions a med-tube is required.»

When they arrived at the mess hall for the briefings, the family group was split up. Pat went with most of the other children into a childcare area at the back, with a woman from the ship's crew and a couple of the crew's concubines. The ship's AI had set up some force fields to stop them wandering too far and to keep the noise contained. Mary, being younger than Pat and much quieter, was allowed to stay with Sylvia and Rachel for the concubines' briefing. Rachel was glad of that as it gave her an excuse to keep Mister Bozo around. She was feeling much better than she had yesterday, but she still wanted the reassurance of having him with her. David and the other sponsors went into a separate room, off the main mess hall, for their own briefing.

When the sponsors were all assembled, an ensign from the ship's crew -- dark haired, almost six feet tall and looking about twenty -- stood on a small podium at the front of the room. The first part of his briefing covered being a sponsor and advice on dealing with concubines. David had done his research back on Earth so some parts of his talk were old news. He drew his attention back when incest was mentioned.

"Next I'm going to talk about incest," the ensign said. "Some of you have picked up close family members: a parent, a sibling or a child. Perhaps two of your concubines are related, a brother and sister say. Incest is not a crime in the Confederacy. It's legal and it's pretty common. Confederacy medicine can fix whatever genetic issues may arise. Any animal breeder can tell you that problems are unlikely in the first generation. The real problems come from multi-generation incest. If your daughter is also your granddaughter and your great-granddaughter, all at the same time, then you'll have problems. The AIs will warn you before you get to that stage. A single generation of incest is not a problem in the Diaspora. If some of your concubines are close family, then you can go for it.

"Incest is legal, but it's not compulsory. At least it isn't compulsory for you sponsors. If it really does squick you out too much, then find an alternative. Do you have an unrelated concubine who could do the job? You can approach another sponsor to do the necessary, or ask to borrow someone's concubine. The AIs can make sure that the female is fertile, so she can get pregnant after one or two fucks. In short incest is legal and allowed, but it isn't compulsory. Any questions on that?"

That triggered a vigorous discussion, though David kept quiet. It was a big change for a lot of people but, in the end, the fact that it wasn't compulsory seemed to mollify most of the antis. Having slept on it, he wasn't quite so worried about having to make love to his sister. Initially at least, he was obviously the best option for her. She only knew one man on the entire ship: himself. All the rest were strangers to her.

As the briefing continued David again half tuned out the bits he already knew. He paid full attention when the ensign moved on to possible medical enhancements. This was something he had seen only a little detail on.

"You probably all know by now that you can get your bodies enhanced. It's pretty much compulsory if you're joining the Marines, and available for everyone else. You can also get your concubines modified as you wish. You don't have to get their input, but we strongly advise that you do. The happier your concubines are the happier you're likely to be. And you all want to be happy people I'm sure." Pausing to let the ripple of laughter die down he continued, "Your pod AI has a lot of detailed information -- it would take too long to go over all of it now. Ask it for suggestions and help. It can also show you projections of the results. Here's one of me as I looked when I was extracted." A rotating hologram of a naked man appeared above the podium where they could all see it. "That gives you some idea of what you can do short of the full Marine rebuild."

Looking up at the display David could see that the ensign had dropped about twenty years in appearance, lost a fair amount of excess fat and added around six inches in height. In addition, his hair had been made to look darker; he'd been going grey when he was extracted. The display was very lifelike, and would obviously help to visualise the overall effect of any changes to Rachel or Sylvia. The advice to get their input sounded good too.

The ensign resumed, "Now I want to warn you against two common mistakes people make when modifying themselves, or their concubines: dicks and moms. A lot of new recruits make mistakes, and have to waste time fixing them afterwards. If you don't make the mistakes in the first place, then you won't have to fix them later. That makes everyone happier.

"So, dicks and moms. First mistake: dicks. The males among you will be glad to hear that you can get your vital statistic enhanced. Please be sensible. I'll say that again, please be sensible. Yes, if you insist, you can have a three-foot donkey-dick. You'll need to have each of your concubines reconfigured, with her uterus in her chest, but it can be done. However, you really need to think hard about it. The problem is that you won't be able to do anything at all with anybody else's concubines. Only your own modified harem will be able to take your full length. The bigger your dick, the less use it is to you away from home. Can you do without if you are on a two year deployment? Nobody else is going to let you fuck their concubine if you leave her with serious internal injuries every time you dip your wick. Even less so if she's pregnant, and you're going to endanger the baby. Remember that concubines are here to breed, so they'll spend a lot of their time pregnant. If you end up killing the baby, then the authorities are going to want to take an interest. Concubines are here to have babies, not just for fucking. If it's a choice between your dick and out-breeding the Swarm, then your dick loses.

"Six inches, about fifteen centimetres, is average, so sixteen centimetres is above average. If you're smaller, then size it up to sixteen, otherwise leave it the same, or add just a centimetre or two if you really have to. The same point goes for thickness. Make it too thick and only your own concubines will be able to deep throat you, or take you in their ass. Just keep the thickness in proportion to your length, and have your harem's throats, pussies and asses modified to take that size. Don't go overboard with either dimension. If you do you'll likely be coming back to medical to have it reduced anyway. All clear?" He could see the audience nodding in response.

After a pause he continued, "OK, what about those of you who have male concubines? Again we suggest sixteen centimetres, or a small enhancement to their current size. Us men can be very sensitive about changes there, so the advice about getting your concubines' input applies. Ladies, an extra two centimetres can make for a very happy toy boy. Gentlemen, you may want him that crucial five millimetres smaller so you only have to give him an extra centimetre and a half."

Once the laughter had quietened he asked for questions. There weren't any so he carried on, "Second mistake: moms, that is concubines with dependent children. Don't change her too much because her kids need to be able to recognise her afterwards. When she gets back from medical you want to hear, 'You're looking great mom.' What you definitely don't want is, 'Who are you? Where's my mom?' That means you'll have miserable and unsettled kids, which won't make for a happy pod. Not what you want, not what she wants and not what the kids want. When a kid may have just lost their father you really don't want to mess with their mom as well. Keep any changes to her low key and make things easier for everybody. You can let the kids see the AI hologram of what she'll look like. That way they'll have some idea of what's going to happen. Concubines aren't just there for you to fuck, they're there to look after your kids as well. The kids are yours now, so keeping them happy and well adjusted is up to you. Don't mess with mommy too much and the kids will be happier. The same advice applies to any fathers you might have in your pod of course. Questions?"

David thought that was good advice. He could easily see Mary getting very upset if he changed Sylvia too much.

A voice came from floor, "Sir, I thought it was the concubines' job to look after children, not ours."

"It's your responsibility," the ensign replied, "which you delegate to them because you have other things to do. Like anything else, if your concubines mess up then you get the blame. Ultimately you're responsible for everything they do, and that includes childcare. If you make them spend the whole day doing nothing but suck your dick, then whose fault is it if the kids are running wild?"

"Ummm ... mine, sir."

"Right. The kids are your dependants, so it's up to you to make sure that they are looked after properly. Yes, you are delegating most of the actual work to your concubines, but you are the one with the responsibility. OK?"

"Yeah, I can see that. They don't belong to their mother, they belong to me now."

"Right again. Your kids, your responsibility. Any more questions?"

Getting none the ensign continued, "Just to wrap up on modifying concubines, the ones without kids you can have a freer hand with. Again we suggest that you get their ideas on what they want. The happier they are the happier you will be. If you let them have some input, then they should be pleased with the result. You still get the final say of course." He paused and smiled, "Suppressing their gag reflex is fun as well."

David smiled at the ensign's comment. The medics had suggested it as part of the initial tune-up for both Rachel and Sylvia, and he had agreed. He hadn't told either of them about it yet; he wanted to surprise them.

After the mostly male chuckles had died down the ensign summed up, "So remember, three things: dicks, moms and let them have some input."

"While we're talking about concubines, another warning. Yes, you can kill them if you want to, but we hope you won't. The AIs won't allow mechanical wombs so we are limited by the number of live wombs we have. A dead concubine doesn't make babies, and we need babies now to fight the Sa'arm in future. If she comes at you with a meat cleaver, fine you can waste her. If you kill her for something trivial, maybe she butters your toast on the wrong side one morning, then we're not going to be kind to you. At the very least we won't let you have a replacement. Every womb is valuable. A twenty year old concubine who has a baby every year will have around three hundred forty descendants by her sixtieth birthday. Every concubine you kill now costs us live bodies down the line. If you really can't stand her, then swap her with someone else, or give her away, but don't kill her unless you absolutely have to."

As the ensign finished, a Marine sergeant entered precisely on cue and saluted. "Thank you, sir." Turning to the audience he told all the Navy volunteers to follow the ensign to another room where they would get their introduction to the Confederacy Navy. He then reeled off the names of three people who were to go and see a Fleet Auxiliary officer for their briefing.

«Fleet Auxiliary?» David subvocalised to the AI. He had never heard of that before.

«They crew non-combatant ships. More can be explained later. You should listen to Sergeant Quinn now.»

Suitably abashed, David turned his attention to the sergeant introducing them to the basics of being a Confederacy Marine.

After about an hour the sergeant called a break. Coming back from the toilet, or 'head' as he now knew it should be called, the AI directed David to a different, smaller, room with half a dozen other Marine recruits. Two of them were older and advised waiting quietly; the younger ones were speculating but, not having anything to go on, they weren't getting anywhere. The AI wasn't giving any information either.

The door opened and Lieutenant Legere walked in. The two older recruits immediately leapt to their feet and saluted. David and the others were not far behind. After the impending Sa'arm invasion had been announced, he had joined the cadet corps at college, so he already knew basic military protocol. The salute the sergeant had shown them earlier was a little different, but the rest seemed to be much the same.

The lieutenant spoke, "At ease and sit down please, gentlemen. If you don't already know me, I am Lieutenant Legere. You have all been selected as Officer Cadets, based on your CAP scores and previous experience. Two of you," he looked at the pair of older men, "are veterans. The rest of you, believe it or not, have more military experience than most of the other recruits on board. You were all in a cadet corps, or similar, on Earth. Unfortunately our agreement with the UN does not allow us to pick up any serving military personnel, so we have to take what we can get. The Confederacy Marines are expanding fast, so we need to get enough officers ready as quickly as we can."

He addressed the two veterans, "Davies and Guriev, you will both get a short refresher course, and then go out with an inexperienced sergeant each. The rest of you will take a longer course, and go out initially with an experienced sergeant. Given the rate we are expanding, we cannot guarantee that you will keep your sergeant beyond your first or second mission. We regularly pull people out of existing units as a cadre to build new units. That could be your sergeant, or it could be you. After a couple of missions you will count as experienced yourselves."

That rather worried David. He didn't mind being an officer, but the fact that ten months doing cadets twice a week qualified him as more experienced than many of his fellow recruits, was not reassuring. He hoped that Confederacy training could get them all up to speed quickly. Once his fellows had finished their training, he was going to have to lead them into battle.

The lieutenant outlined the courses they were going to be on, including getting used to their resized bodies, orientation videos and the sleep-training modules they would have to cover. The last thing he told them was to eat lunch in the mess with their concubines today, so everyone could start to socialise, concubines and children included. He recommended eating in the mess regularly for the rest of the voyage, to allow everyone to get out of their pods, to interact with fellow Marines and to see different faces.

When he met the rest of his new family at their mess table, Sylvia had another large plateful ready for him, though not quite so large as at breakfast. He told the four of them that he was going to be an officer, which earned him congratulations from both his concubines. Even Pat asked, "Will you have a big hat?"

"Yes Pat, with lots of gold and stuff on it. I'll look very important," David told him. Turning to the child's mother he asked, "What was your concubine briefing like, Sylvia?"

Rachel seemed a bit subdued at his question. Sylvia replied, "Good bits and bad bits. The good bit was basically you, David. They pointed out that though we weren't used to being slaves, you weren't used to being a slave-owner either. In practice, what most sponsors end up with is something more like pre-feminism subservient wives. Looking at it that way it doesn't seem so bad. You aren't going to kill us out of hand, and certainly not Rachel."

"Oh no, I would never do that to you, Sis," David said. "Or to you, Sylvia," he added hastily.

"They did to one poor woman," Rachel said. "We saw a video of them killing her. She attacked her sponsor with a kitchen knife, so they stunned her -- like they did with Dad back at the airport. Then they dragged her out and dumped her into this big machine."

"A recycler," Sylvia interjected.

"A recycler?" Rachel sounded worried. As David glanced at her, she suddenly pushed herself back from the table. She had a look of horror on her face, staring at the partly-eaten meal on her plate. "OH NO!" she screamed, and threw up all over the front of her shift. Mary burst into tears, while Pat just observed, "Yuck! Rachel doesn't like cabbage."

David rushed to his sister and put an arm round her shoulders, as she finished her dry heaves, having already emptied her stomach. Sylvia was calming Mary down, while keeping an eye on Pat.

A concubine appeared at David's elbow, "Can I help, sir?" She was a spectacular black woman, supermodel tall, with a figure to match and cheekbones to die for.

David stood back and let her work. "It looks like you were prepared for this."

"Yes, sir. The presentation usually gets to a few concubines, so we're ready for any clean up needed." She produced a pair of large blunt-nosed scissors and began cutting off Rachel's dirty shift, "Hold still now, girl. I don' wanna cut you." Turning back to David, she went on, "Some of the crew even have a sweepstake on how many will have a problem. Al is looking pretty happy right now."

"A sweepstake! What's the prize?"

"Me." She smiled, and did a quick shimmy. "Three of 'em put in a concubine each, and the winner gets a night of triple ecstasy." As she bundled up Rachel's ruined shift, there was a commotion in the far corner, and a second crew concubine started across the room on cleanup duty. "Poor Al, now it's Ed with the smile."

"Which one is your sponsor, Al or Ed?"

"Neither, sir, I'm with Jamal. He drew three hueys this trip. He may still get lucky, but I think it's gonna be Ed." By now she had handed Rachel some wipes to clean herself up, and was using a machine to clear the remaining mess off the deck. "The games help them pass the time 'til they can finish their tour. They'd rather be out killin' dickheads than on the milk-run to Earth."

"You don't mind being a prize like that?"

"Oh no, sir. If you'da seen me when Jamal picked me up; five foot nothin' and two hunnerd' fifty pounds. He made me look like this and I'll do anythin' he wants." She waved her hand, indicating her new face and body. "Anyway, Ed's pretty good in bed, even if I'm havin' to share him three ways."

"Thanks for your help... ?" he looked his question at her.

"Kenisha, sir," she answered, and sashayed away, trailing her cleaning machine behind her.

David tore his eyes away from the retreating Kenisha, and turned to more immediate concerns. "Sylvia, you look after the kids, and bring them to the pod when you've all finished eating. I'll take Rachel straight back there now."

"OK, David, I'll see you there shortly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.