Long Fall to Forever - Cover

Long Fall to Forever

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When a beautiful university professor becomes involved with a terrorist, their romance isn't entirely by accident. This is Jerusalem, however, a city ill-suited to coincidence and Ellen knows all too well that the hardest part will be saying goodbye.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   Vampires   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Caution   Violence  

"Sneaking in these days?" I heard a soft chuckle, although I couldn't see him. The stairwell was pitch black and vibrating with the music coming from the club below.

"Well, you know," I shrugged. "You mind if I flick my Bic?"

"Be my guest," Michel's voice replied gently.

My lighter had a little flashlight built into it and I thumbed it, creating a surprisingly bright beam of light. I pointed it around the stairway and found him on the landing about a dozen feet below me. He held someone in his arms, a girl maybe 20 years old, and her neck and blouse were red with fresh blood. I could smell her rusty life on the air, now that I could see it. Michel's handsome face was stained around the mouth and he kissed her lips briefly, and then placed her on the floor, propped up in the corner like she'd fallen asleep.

"I thought you were going to be hard to find," I said without smiling.

"Moi?" he sighed. "I'm very easily found, all you have to do is look behind you..."

And just that quick he disappeared and I felt the soft breeze, the chill on my face, and Michel was behind me, his arms encircling my waist and his lips on my neck. I could feel his tongue, just the tip against my skin where my carotid artery pulsed, and then his teeth, cold and sharp, making tiny indentations in my flesh, but not piercing me, not yet.

He sniffed my hair and then my shoulder. "You've had another man recently," he whispered in my ear. "I'm jealous."

"He was nobody," I shivered, feeling his hardness against my ass. "You have nothing to be jealous of."

"Hmmm..." He brought his hands to my breasts, massaging me through my blouse, teasing my hard nipples with his thumbs.

"You're the only one I love," I moaned, turning my head and seeking his lips, but he refused me.

"So you say, Ellen." Michel closed his eyes, tilting his head and nodding slowly as if listening to some unheard melody. "What are you thinking, I wonder."

I pressed my body back against him, biting my lip and watching him.

"I'm thinking I want you to fuck me." I reached back, touching his firm body, moving my hand down towards his erection. "I know you want me, Michel. Did you think I'd forgotten you?"

"Forgotten?" he chuckled. "Ellen, why must you torment me so?"

"Tell me you love me," I squeezed his cock, feeling it strong and heavy through his silk trousers.

"I'm incapable of such a thing." He cut away one of my buttons with a razor sharp fingernail.

"Liar." I licked him across his mouth, pulling at his upper lip with my tongue. "Prince of lies."

"Your cruelty knows no bounds, Ellen," he smiled at me, flicking away another button, opening my blouse slowly.

"Tell me you love me and I'll give you what you want," I breathed.

"I'll tell you I do not and take what I desire." Michel cut away another button, so that my blouse fell open and he reached inside, the vampire's hands cupping me gently, lifting my tits upward so that I went to my toes.

"Mmmm..." I shivered, feeling the ache in my breasts as he squeezed them hard.

"Still whoring for the church?" Michel moved his right hand down, under my skirt and he took my sex in his powerful hand, lifting me off my feet.

And we were away and he could have taken me anyplace, for Michel traveled through shadows, through darkness itself, and the feeble light I still clutched could not penetrate it. He was very old and very strong and I loved him desperately.

He pulled me from the darkness and into a church, of course, and Michel let me go, smiling as I regained my balance on weak legs. I put my lighter away as the place was well lit with yellowish lights and candles, and I turned to face him. My skirt had bunched up around my waist, exposing my thin black panties and the tops of my stockings. My buttonless blouse fell open so that my pale stomach and heaving breasts were bare to his eyes.

We were at the front of the church, near the altar, and it was raised on wide steps with the cross behind it, large stained glass windows glowed darkly on either side. Behind us were rows of empty pews, the stone walls decorated with wooden bas-reliefs of the stations of the cross.

I knelt there, in that church, and worked Michel's trousers loose. I freed the vampire's rigid cock, feeling it warm with a dead woman's blood, the tip of it wet with precum, and I kissed it. This was what he expected of me, my adoration, my worship as a betrayal to the masters I nominally served in Rome. A betrayal of heaven itself.

Michel enjoyed corrupting me, and I enjoyed his cold affections.

I took him into my mouth gently, keeping my eyes lifted to his. I liked watching him watch me and he didn't move, but remained still as a statue, letting me service him like a whore.

The church was empty, but it wouldn't have mattered in any case, for that was our nature, and I think Michel was actually a little disappointed that we had no witnesses. He enjoyed humiliating me, or trying to. In truth, I felt little enough of that emotion when filled with my desires.

I moved my mouth up and down, working my tongue beneath the swollen head and shaft as it slid between my soft moist lips. I washed his prick eagerly, tasting the other woman, the dead one. Michel had been inside her while he'd fed, but he'd been saving himself for me. Waiting for me and I understood that he'd staged all of that for my benefit, killed the girl while he'd fucked her, just so I would see the drama of his pleasure.

I used my hands to free his balls, the supple sack hanging between his powerful thighs, lightly furred and heavy with his sperm filled testes. I pulled them loose from his pants, sliding my mouth off Michel's cock and down, licking and kissing until I was able to take his balls into my mouth. I washed them slowly, one at a time, sucking and playing across his taut skin with my tongue.

Michel enjoyed such attentions, his ego demanded it. I worshipped his balls until he grew impatient, placing a hand on my head and guiding me back to his penis so that I could suck him again. And he was moving slowly, so that I followed him, crawling on my knees with my hands on his hips, my mouth on his cock. Michel sat finally, lowering himself onto a step near the altar, leaning back with his legs open, holding my head as I knelt prostrate on hands and knees.

"How inviting..."

I heard a voice, soft and light and sounding merrily as it echoed through the church. I began to lift my head, but Michel held me to his penis, forcing my mouth back down.

"Don't stop, my love," Michel whispered. "It is only Paschal."

I felt someone behind me, pulling my panty aside and then a hard cock penetrating my sex easily, piercing my humid folds so that the wetness of my arousal spilled out around it. I moaned while that unfamiliar penis pressed deep and I had little choice but to try and push back, it felt too good to do otherwise.

That would be Michel's new mate, the boy I'd been told of, and like all mated vampires they had no secrets from each other. Michel would share me with him as easily as he would a fresh kill. I felt my heart racing at that thought, at knowing I was alone with two vampires, being fucked deeply now from both ends. I'd opened my throat for Michel and his cock reached far inside me, so that my face pressed against his wiry pubic hair. The vampire's balls slapped gently against my chin with a slow, deliberate rhythm.

And the boy behind me, who was no boy at all judging from the size and strength of his cock, rutted himself into me vigorously, finding my cervix with his cockhead and taking great pleasure in bruising it with his violent jabs. He rocked my body beneath his efforts, shoving my mouth down on Michel's cock and only briefly pulling back, allowing me a quick breath of cool air through my nose.

I came suddenly and the boy knew it, laughing and slapping my ass, telling Michel how my whorish cunt was squeezing his prick lovingly. I shuddered with delight, my body flushed and my muscles weakening. I felt my throat tight and painful, being stretched repeatedly by Michel's long penis. My tongue felt swollen and my lips bruised, but I refused to stop. I wanted him; I needed to taste his dead cum in my mouth, in my belly.

"Enough..." Michel pulled away suddenly, as he was very close to cumming then, and I gasped loudly, drinking air into my burning lungs.

Michel reached for the altar, standing and grabbing at the chalice there, knocking over a small golden platter so that it fell to the floor with a discordant clatter, the Eucharist it had held spilling to the marble tiles. He was stroking himself, masturbating into the cup used for wine during mass. He came quickly, ejaculating into it, polluting the cup with his seed.

The boy was also close and he pulled away from me, his cock leaving an emptiness behind that made me moan, begging wordlessly for more. Michel held the chalice for him, letting the young man stroke his dark prick so that his sperm joined with his mate's, adding to the copious fluids already present.

"Drink this now." Michel put the cup to my lips. "Tell me you love me. Prove it."

"I do love you..." I breathed, feeling the cold metal on my lips and I opened for it as Michel tipped the chalice slowly, " ... Master."

I sighed finally as their warm intermingled orgasm spilled across my lips and tongue and I swallowed for him, staring into Michel's red eyes, seeing his sensual lips curled into a triumphant smile. I drank all of it, in five or six swallows, tasting their bitter vampiric semen and feeling it sliding down my throat, settling into my belly like a cold fire.

I licked the cup slowly, while Michel stroked my hair and when I had cleaned it to his satisfaction he took it from my fingers and tossed it aside, so that it clanged unpleasantly across the floor.

I looked at the boy, Paschal, who had a caramel complexion, his face golden brown with large, red rimmed eyes and straight black hair woven into a long elaborate tail reaching the small of his back. He was beautiful, with prominent cheek bones and small soft lips. I thought he was perhaps 17 or 18 years old, and so now he would be forever.

He looked at me curiously, perhaps wondering why Michel entertained himself with me this way, but Paschal said nothing. He was very new, perhaps a month old, certainly no more than two or three, I thought. Michel loved him, or he wouldn't have turned the boy, but it wasn't sexual affection, not in a human sense.

I knew Michel very well, or as well as a human could know a vampire, and he wasn't excited by his own sex, but that was hardly a requirement for love. They'd share their intimacies with others, with the women that they fed on, or with their devotions, minions and slaves like myself. So Paschal would feel no real jealousy, only the lingering pangs of his recently lost humanity.

"We'll go now," Michel said simply and I knew he meant to take me to his home, to his lair.

I was safe now. If he'd wanted to kill me he'd have done it already. Michel had been more interested in seeing my reactions in the church, for that was the place we'd first met, while I'd still been a young novice. And he'd raped me there, on that altar. Bitten me as well, and I'd been very near death that night, but he'd stopped himself and let me live. He knew what I was, what I wanted, and he'd let me serve him ever since.

I'd been looking for Michel my whole life, or sometimes it seemed that way to me, and every step I'd taken had led me to him. Whether it was fate or destiny, or my subconscious willing me along that path I had no idea, but when Michel had taken me as his own, I'd surrendered completely and I'd remained faithful to him in my heart. Bringing me back to that place, as I knew he would, had been a reaffirmation of my devotion. I'd betray all else in my life to be with him.

Or so I'd tell him, and in his presence tell myself, for he had some small ability to divine my emotions, if not my actual thoughts. It was a dangerous and thrilling game, to play with a vampire thus, but I had certain advantages.

One of them was that I did in fact love him, as I've said. He wouldn't question that, for he could sense the truth of it. He was being manipulated by the truth for I had indeed been looking for him, but only because Michel had been chosen for our purpose. Cardinal Beschi had chosen me as well, and I'd been played unwittingly into Michel's arms, raped and ultimately seduced by him, only to learn the truth of it much later.

Sometimes it was hard to tell them apart, Michel and the Cardinal. I believed they were both evil, existing as they did at opposite extremes. But I'd long given up trying to reconcile my feelings, and I served both masters equally well. Which was perhaps what they most wanted in any event.


"Sacramento," I said, holding a glass of wine and standing in the cold San Francisco night.

We were on the balcony, behind low balustrade of stone and overlooking the city and the bay far below us. It was a grand house, very old and well dressed from ages past. Michel was something of an art collector and his private gallery was impressive. I'd been looking at his latest acquisitions, expressionist works by Klee and Kandinsky amongst others.

But it was time for talk.

"There were two of them," I continued. "Females, a girl and a woman coming from the north. Oregon, maybe Washington or Vancouver."

"Yes," Michel nodded. He had his own glass of wine, but he wouldn't drink from it. He merely held it as a gesture of etiquette.

"You know them."

"I know the woman, she's the older," Michel shrugged. "The younger, I have no idea."

"Who is she?" I asked, turning my back to the city and facing Michel.

"Why do you want to know?" he smiled at me. "They will be gone soon."

"I need to know that you're safe," I sipped my wine. "All of your kind. They were very messy and it makes people nervous."

"We're safe," he offered patiently. "No one can touch us here."

"The FBI has the girl's blood, the one who was shot." I leaned back, folding my arms under Michel's suit coat as it hung over my shoulders.

He looked at me then.

"And the bodies, they'll be making casts of the bites, examining the teeth," I stared at him. "We don't need this."

"And so what would you do, Ellen? Hmmm? Would you kill them?" He dipped his finger in his wine, and then put it to his closed lips, moistening them.

"I just want to find out why," I shrugged.

"You already know why," he tilted his head. "No, you want something else, what is it?"

"I want to talk to them, that's all." I watched as he moved closer, touching my hip with his hand.

"More data for your behavior model, is that it?" Michel smiled, bending his kiss to my neck and I smiled, turning my face away, offering it to him.

"Tell me about the older one," I shivered under his soft wet lips. "The woman."

"I'm thinking about it." Michel tossed his glass over the railing and into the darkness beneath. "Tell me why it happened."

"The murders?" I reached down to feel his penis, once again hard for me.

"Mmmm..." he slid the coat of my shoulders, letting it fall to the smooth stone beneath our feet.

"The younger started it..." I unzipped him slowly, " ... she was frightened, I imagine. The older was away, feeding perhaps ... Except..."

"Except what?" Michel was slipping my buttonless blouse away, so that a breeze caught it, carrying it away like a dying bird.

"There was too much blood." I reached inside, stroking Michel's cock. "It's cold out here."

"You won't feel it, I promise." He kissed my left nipple tenderly and it had already grown hard and long, the skin around it breaking out with goosebumps.

"They were doing something. For a reason," I continued, arching my back slowly. "The younger panicked and her instinct was to kill."

"It's who we are." Michel put his arms around me, pressing his mouth to my breast and I felt his teeth then, stabbing into my flesh and I gasped.

I released his cock as he lifted me easily, without withdrawing his teeth from my breast, drinking my blood as it flowed into his gently sucking mouth.

"Oh, Michel..." I moaned softly, clutching him as he moved us inside, towards his bedroom.

My heart beat faster and the pain was nothing, barely noticed beneath the warmth that overfilled me. I arched myself against his kiss and closed his eyes, only to open them once more when he laid me upon his soft bed.

I was bleeding from his bite, just beneath my left nipples, and without undressing Michel entered my sex quickly, pushing his swollen erection past my panty as he pulled it roughly aside. I held my breath as his cock split me easily, finding the damp remains of my recent orgasms, when he and the boy had taken their pleasures from my willing body.

Michel drove his penis inside me completely and we didn't move. I just lay there, my skirt bunched under my hips, my stockings askew. He bent his mouth to my right breast and took me there as well, drawing blood from deep inside my flesh and I felt my pussy clasping his cock. I wanted him to fuck me, to move with me as I began to rock my hips, but he did not.

"Fuck me..." I breathed.

But Michel merely moved his mouth higher, to my shoulder, biting me again. Never so deep to be truly dangerous, nor long enough to slow my rapid heart, but he was biting me over and over and I had a dozen bites across my body when I had my orgasm, cumming around the vampire's as yet unyielding and motionless prick. It seemed a torturous tease, being so full and Michel's size and strength holding me in place, so that all I could manage were the smallest movements with my ass and hips.

"I should Turn you, Ellen." Michel kissed my face, leaving bloody stains upon my pale skin.

"And what of your mate?" I asked him, bring my left hand to cradle his head.

"I will kill him," he whispered. "He bores me already."

"I would hate you for it." I lifted my knees, wrapping my legs around his waist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.