Friends Come First - Cover

Friends Come First

Copyright© 2012 by vulcez

Chapter 1

"Hey girlfriends! What's shakin?" Jordan gushed as she approached her two twenty-something friends sitting at a dark-wooded booth in Dingo's Sports Bar.

Jordan and three of her friends/co-workers; Shelly, Pam and Emily met nearly every Friday after work to catch up on gossip, eat their fill of munchies and to see how many free drinks they could rack up from all the appreciative men who frequented this normally male haven.

Young, pretty, well proportioned girls were in short supply at Dingo's so the bartender was very attentive insuring the munchies were in constant supply but still only charged the girls for one or two orders. He knew he would more than make up for the loss through the drinks that men at the bar constantly sent over to the girls' table.

The girls had asked that the drinks be kept weak so they could drink more and still maintain some semblance of self-control. Since he had a vested interest in their repeat business he always complied with their requests. Keep the customer happy – especially when it was in the bar's best interest.

The girls were hit on pretty regularly but that was the general idea. If a guy showed his appreciation through free drinks and could hold his own in lively, interesting conversation he might ... just might, get rewarded by having one (or more) of the girls accompany him to his bed for a night of fun and pleasure. A fact that Phil, the bartender would readily point out to any male that showed interest.

Tonight the girls had other thoughts on their mind. "Did you hear about Vicky Summers?", Pam asked her two friends, starting the gossip part of the evening. "I heard from John in accounting that she was served with divorce papers today at the office."

"No shit, really?", said Shelly, her big brown eyes open wide with surprise. "OMG that sucks. Not only getting nailed with divorce papers but having it done in front of everyone at work. Damn, that's rude."

"Yeah, but speaking of getting nailed, the word is that her husband, Mike, caught her fucking Jake Preston in their house. In their bed!!"

"Ummmm, I did hear a rumor that Vicky and Jake were doing the nasty pretty regularly. No one actually witnessed it or anything but the rumor was pretty persistent." mused Pam shaking her head. "What the fuck did Vicky see in Jake? He's an arrogant, lying asshole as far as I can tell."

"Yeeeaah, he is a bona fide dick-head, but it's not whats in his head but in his pants that she was after.", snickered Jordan. "Have either of you fucked Jake?"

Pam shook her head scowling while Shelly stayed perfectly still and said nothing but her silence spoke loudly.

Jordan sort of grinned knowingly at Shelly and turned to Pam saying, "Well, as RUMOR has it, old Jakey packs a pretty sizable fuck stick and isn't too shy about sharing it. Not that WE would know ... Right Shelly?", teased Jordan.

Shelly just stuck her tongue out at Jordan and smiled a small sly smile.

Pam piped up, "Look, a casual fuck is one thing – if you're single. But looking for strange when you're married is a whole other beehive. Especially if your husband is anything like Mike Summers! What a catch!"

"I worked with him for a while and he's a real great, sweet guy. He's funny, smart, a real hunk and he has a great job. What more could a gal want!"

"I would let him fuck me in the middle of Main Street during rush hour if I thought that would make him interested in me. He's a real stud muffin in my book.", Pam continued, on a roll now.

"What in the fuck was Vicky thinking. The stupid slut deserves to lose him. What a dumb-assed bitch!!", Pam spat forcefully, nearly hyper-ventilating.

Jordan quipped, "Yup, that's a fact. Stupid bitch fucked up her life for a quick romp in the sack with a brainless loser."

"As soon as she got the papers she was sobbing hysterically and asked to leave, saying she had to go to see her parents. She ran off like a kid to her Mommy and Daddy. Spoiled brat that she is.", Jordan sighed and looked off dreamily, "Mmmmm. Mike IS a hottie. I'd marry him in a heartbeat."

Shelly suddenly gasped, "You know what this means, girls?! Mike Summers will soon be back on the market, so to speak. Vicky's loss can be my ... errr, our gain."

Pam and Jordan smiled slightly wicked smiles and said almost simultaneously, "Ohhhh, yeah! Let the games begin.". They all raised their glasses in salute.

They all laughed a little at this interplay as three new drinks were presented by the bartender announcing that the drinks came from the big guy in the blue suit at the bar. The girls raised the drinks in acknowledgment of their newest benefactor and giggled whether the guy really thought he could handle all three of them. They went back to their discussion.

Soon, Pam looked a bit thoughtful and asked, "Does Emily know about Vicky and the divorce? You know how close she is to Vicky. Like sisters ... Where is she anyway? Wasn't she coming tonight?"

Jordan nodded a little and said, "As far as I knew she was coming but she has been stuck in board meetings for three days taking dictation and she then has to transcribe the notes to prepare some documents."

"She probably won't be here for another half hour. She's got a good job but when she has to do the board meeting transcripts she has to work her ass off. I guess every silver lining has it's cloud."

"Guys, we need to be careful about what we say about Vicky in front of Emily. Vicky may be a scum sucking ... or cock sucking, cheating slut but she really is a nice person.", Shelly quipped, grinning widely.

They all laughed at Shelly's joke but Shelly broke in saying, "No, seriously guys we don't want to offend Emily by making fun of her friend."

They all nodded in agreement. Jordan said softly, "I think we should tell her what we know in case she hasn't heard. Since she's been tied up the past three days she probably hasn't talked to Vicky. I worked the board meetings with her one time and I thought it was going to kill me. It's fucking grueling work."

" ... Shhhhh heads up. Emily just came in. Be cool ladies."

Emily saw her friends and waved acknowledgment striding confidently towards their booth with a friendly smile. She took in the fact that most eyes in the place were on her so she straightened up a bit taller and pushed her sizable chest out a bit for effect. Her red hair flowed slightly behind her and only served to heighten the effect. Emily looked a bit tired but her little strut did wonders to enliven her and brighten the bar's atmosphere as she approached the booth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.