Gwen's Odyssey - Cover

Gwen's Odyssey

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Chapter 5: Renee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Renee - Follow pretty Gwen through her trials and tribulations, incest problems, being the plaything of her nephews, giving in to her submissive side and finally finding some hope for her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Female   White Female  

It was then that Renee spoke up: "Doris, honey, leave her to me; I'll take care of her. I think that she and I are old friends."

"Really?" Doris said, "Renee, as usual, you're a lamb. Just let me go get my things and then I'm off."

As soon as Doris was out of the room, in a voice of great concern, Renee said:

"Gwen?"

"Yes," Gwen answered in a tiny voice.

It was then swept back into the room. She gave Gwen her 'money', which amounted to about $1,200. And Doris thanked her for coming and hustled out the door, shouting over her shoulder for Renee to see to Gwen and close up.

Gwen began to cry at that point. Renee had her out of the outrageous cage and into her arms in no time.

"Cry, girl," Renee said in a cooing voice, "You just cry and get this dirt out."

Renee walked Gwen to the door, taking her stuff with them. When they were outside at Gwen's car, Renee stopped and pulled the mourning woman into her arms again.

"We all gotta get this out, do this! It seems that we all gotta be in that cage for Doris one time. Just gotta!" Renee whispered into Gwen's ear.

"You?" Gwen said.

"Yes!" Renee said with a loud laugh, "During my 'find out who this Renee is' period."

"Ohhh," Gwen said, taking some comfort from that. Then Gwen had a thought:

"The General?" she asked softly.

Renee laughed and said: "Getting to know all this gal's secrets, but, yep, the General!"

Then Gwen giggled and Renee joined her: "Ain't that the truth! Strange of strange but politer than all the rest of those bastards!"

They both laughed at that.

Renee had taken a cab to the party, and now with Gwen's keys, took her home to her own apartment.

Gwen didn't take a good breath until she was in the car. She was stunned at having been used and then sold as a whore and, more importantly, having put up with it, and in some perverted part of he psyche, having enjoyed it. She did recall that going to see Doris seemed like such an important idea to her at the time. She began to sob and sobbed all the way home. Upper most in her mind all the while was the fact that Renee had been there and had indeed 'rescued' her.

"My place?" Renee asked.

"Yes, please," Gwen said, "My new house isn't ready yet; I'll be moving soon."

"Good for you, girl!" Renee said, "Getting those feet on the ground."

She was feeling almost as lost as she had, when the end with Elmer was certain. Then it was not being wanted, but now it was being wanted only as a kind of object, the kind of object that she'd been at Doris'. She tried to fight it off in the light of her good fortune at having Renee come for her but it was being hard for her.

She just barely got control of herself, when she got to Renee's apartment. She made a mental note then and there to go ahead with the home buying project as soon as possible. She thought that maybe it would be something positive for her.

Then they were inside of Renee's apartment and Gwen clung to her and sobbed.

The feeling that swept over her was total, it was a feeling of being home, of the bad things being okay, of having been saved from a deep pit, at whose edge she had been standing right then. She couldn't explain it, didn't explain it, just felt it.

She looked up into the kindly smiling face of the tall black woman and gave vent to her thoughts about what had happened and how, in the end, worthless it had made her feel.

"Didn't want you to see me this way!" Gwen said through her tears.

"I know, honey," Renee said, "I've done it, been there, in that cage and made the same kind of animal mistakes. It's the 'getting to know who you are' thing."

"So nice, nice," Gwen went on, "That you were there."

"Almost didn't come," Renee said, "Thankful that I did. Hate those people and those parties. But kept wanting to call you on the phone and needed to be distracted."

"And here we are!" Gwen said, "And you rescued me!"

Renee's answer was to bend her head and kiss Gwen, whose lips were soft from the crying and yielding. The kiss was drawn out and special. It was exciting but not demanding; it held promises of the future.

"Oh, yes!" Gwen said, clinging to Renee.

"I've needed you so much, Renee, I never, ever knew that until I saw you; I need to tell you about all of it and, oh, I just need to cry."

"Come with me, Gwen," she said, "It's going to be fine."

"Oh, I think it will be!" she said softly with a sob.

Renee, her arms still around Gwen's shoulders, led her into the living room and they sat. Renee went to fetch a glass of white wine for each of them and Gwen talked. This time there was nothing held back. It was all there, laid out for Renee to see, from her childhood up to and including tonight's sexual debacle.

Renee stroked her head softly and just let her tell it: All the background with Uncle Billie, then Elmer, the nephews and her sister, Darla gone and not caring; her visit to Doris and the chains, the dog and then being the party favor and the whore.

Renee said nothing but stroked her hair and held onto her, letting her cry it out. Gwen finally stopped her crying but kept holding on to her. It seemed to have washed its way out of her.

She smiled ruefully and looked up at Renee:

"I have all this money! We need to buy something; we just need to."

Renee laughed: "We need to shop, girl. You and me."

"Oh, that sounds so nice," Gwen said, "I mean the 'you and me' part of it."

"Yes, it is!" Renee said, "Have had my eye on you, since I went into that employee's lunch room with Billie. Just had my eye on you."

"Goodie!" Gwen said, giving in to the joy of it for the moment.

"It's you and me now," Renee went on, "At work a team, but you and me is what's basic. You've been trying things out but I'm the journey, girl! I'm the journey!"

It was sudden but then it wasn't really; Gwen realized that it was this with and about Renee that had been in the back of her mind all the while, all the time. Now it was just there in the light and she was smiling.

"I might cry again!" Gwen said.

"You do, if you need," Renee said.

"Happy this time!" Gwen admitted and they both smiled and kissed.

"Roller coaster but there is no greater truth for me than what you just said!" Gwen went on.

"Ohhh," Renee sighed at the loveliness of what she'd just heard.

They sat there for a bit and Renee had her arm around Gwen, who was leaning against her.

"Remember the top of your head!" Gwen said, a twinkle returning to her eye.

It caused Renee to laugh and say: "You'll get a chance tonight. But first, let's see what they've done to you. You take your clothes off now, girl!"

Gwen obeyed and was soon naked. Renee whistled, when he saw all the marks and the burns.

"Come, we'll take care of those!' she said to Gwen.

They went into the bedroom and Renee had Gwen lie down on the bed. She got some first aid cream and treated the bites and the burns, and the fork marks that were all over Gwen's body.

Then Renee said: "Bath time for Gwen."

Renee bathed her, got stuff on her sores and burns and allowed her to dress in a pair of tap panties, from her drawer, that were loose and didn't press in on her sores or burns.

"Dinner?" Renee asked.

"Dinner!" Gwen said.

They went together to the kitchen and decided on omelets for their dinner. They both worked at the dinner, with Renee cooking the omelets and Gwen doing a salad for each of them. They also both helped with the clean up.

After the dinner was finished and cleaned up. Renee went ahead of Gwen into the living room to explore what was on the tv. She held out her hand to Gwen and said:

"Come here, honey! Come to momma but leave those pretty panties on the floor where you are."

"Yes, ma'am," Gwen said, chastened, taking her tap panties off and leaving them on the floor where she was.

With Gwen looking on and sighing, Renee took off her own clothes, until she was gloriously, gorgeously naked. She held out her arms for Gwen, with music playing in the background.

"Dance?" Renee asked.

"At least!" Gwen said, and put her head against Renee's shoulder.

"You're like a goddess!" Gwen whispered to Renee getting a tinkling laugh in response!

"Oh but you are!" Gwen said.

"You just keep telling me that, honey and I'm all yours!" Renee said, grinning at Gwen and kissing her.

"Goddess!" Gwen said through the kiss and the tongue that Renee was giving her at the time.

"I want to do anything and everything!" Gwen said.

"No, honey, I don't think so," Renee said, looking down at Gwen with concern. "You've been used too hard tonight. Tonight we dance a bit and then it's bed time to cuddle, time to take care of Gwennie."

Despite her excitement, Gwen began to fade, as the music came to an end.

"Come on, love," Renee said, "You and me are for bed."

"Oh, goodie, bed!" Gwen said, allowing herself to be led into the bedroom, as Renee put the lights out behind her.

With a great sigh, Gwen snuggled down in bed next to an also naked Renee. Remembering what she said earlier, Gwen gave a short laugh and raised herself up so that she could plan a kiss on Renee's bald head. They both laughed at that.

"Honey," she said, "I have to go back to work tomorrow morning but in the afternoon there is a house that I'm going to see. I'm think that I'm going to buy it. Will you come with me? Am I being too forward? Too soon? Don't want to create a problem."

"There were so many times that I wasn't going to go ahead with the job move or go the party or any of those things. This seems to be overwhelming both of us, Renee said, "Let's look at the house.

Then Gwen said: "Our house!"

"Exactly," Renee said, "Our house."

Afterwards, Renee said to Gwen:

"Tonight I want you to wear to bed whatever is most comfortable for you, even if it's flannel."

Gwen giggled in response and said:

"What's most comfortable for me is you; I want to feel you near me, on me, in me and wrapped around me for every part of the night."

It was later, and she was resting, nestled against Renee, pressing herself against her to feel her nearness and warmth, Renee asked her quietly:

"Gwen, sweetheart, why did you go to that Doris'?"

Her answer came in whispered phrases with some thinking, at times lots of thinking between the phrases:

"I have this sense, returning sense of being kind of abandoned. You know, first by that Elmer, and and then afterwards by Darla also ... she just seemed to lose interest, and Elmer never had interest really to begin with. It's so painful..."

She began to cry softly and Renee held her closer and let her cry.

"I've kind of discovered what I call my submissive me, through the brief period with Darla and certainly in the visit with the nephews! It was a surprise and it wasn't; I've known those fantasies in myself for such a long time but they never came to the surface like now. They have become so real, so intense."

She was silent for a bit, thinking to herself; then she went on:

"The time was almost explosive for me."

She looked up at Renee then; she could see her face, shiny with tears in the dim light of the room. Renee didn't interrupt her.

She stopped and sobbed for a bit and then went on:

"And then it was over, as though for the nephews I was a game, and also for Darla, that was hard for me, since I was on the very edge of making major decisions about who I was and who I wanted to be with. It was over, kind of, I know that I was just not thinking straight but that's the way it felt, when I left. So, Doris' seemed like the next possibility for excitement."

She cried a bit then and held on to Renee in a tight hug.

"But it was all so impersonal; no one was doing anything with me; it was all people doing things to me, and that was not enough, and then you were there and I didn't know what to do."

"I know I'm getting you wet with my tears and I'm running my nose on you; I promise, promise to clean you up, when I'm done blubbering here."

"Don't worry about it, sweet darlin'," Renee said, kissing her cheek.

"Finding you there waiting for me, and taking me out was like someone bringing me back from a great abyss; I can't ever tell you how important that is to me."

She kissed Renee then; her lips were soft from the crying and warm from her tears; the kiss was passionate and was to express the pent up emotions that she felt.

"Renee, darling," she went on, "I don't understand it, especially the way I've gotten here and the shortness of it but I have to tell you that I love you! I have to say that, and I want you to know, need you to know that I will do whatever you tell me to do. That's the decision that I've made."

She kissed Renee again then.

"And I want you here with me. I have no illusions about how long you'll be with me but I want you to be here just to be with me. I'll never try to hold you back but I want to be selfish enough to have you with me for as long as possible."

"You'll see." Renee responded, "I'm not going anywhere. And besides, we have a house to buy, maybe today."

"Maybe today!" Gwen said, "Won't that be exciting?"

"Billie's being really generous about making an allowance to make sure that I get what I want," she said next.

"That's because Billie's the best!" Renee said into her smiling face.

"No, Billie's great but you're the best," she said, "I'm sorry to contradict!"

"You might get spanked for that!" Renee warned.

"I might like it too!" she said.

She went on then:

"I need to tell you, here in the dark, that soon, very soon, I hope, I want you to do those dirty, almost painful things to me that will put your mark on me. I want to be claimed, and shown that you value the place that I wish to fill in your life."

"I can do that," Renee said silently.

"Oh, you give me chills!" Gwen said.

"I'll give you more than that!" was Renee's answer.

They giggled into the dark,.

"Sleep now, sweet one," Renee cooed at her, "It's been a long day."

It was some time during the night that dreams swept over Gwen and all that she'd been experiencing lately seemed to parade in front of her in one fashion or another. Sh woke and was instantly not sure of herself, of the strangeness of her surroundings but then it became clear.

It was Renee, and Gwen realized that most of the latter part of the dream wasn't a dream at all but was Renee's face, which right then was nestled between her legs. Renee was eating her.

"Ohhhh," Gwen squeaked and Renee looked up and smiled.

"Thought it was time!" Renee said.

"Yes, time!" Gwen said.

"Sleepy girl!" Renee went on with a chuckle.

"Hungry girl!" Gwen said and moved so that she could now plant a kiss on one of Renee's thighs. Renee giggled and moved the thighs and let Gwen get into place to participate in the middle of the night eating party.

They both came and then, when face to face, were settling down.

"Clean up?" Gwen asked but Renee laughed and began to lick at, lap at Gwen's face. Gwen returned the laugh and began to do the same kind of lapping at Renee's face.

In the morning, when Gwen opened her eyes, she was pleased to See Renee looking over at her from the other pillow and smiling at her.

"Oh, yes," Gwen said, "Not a dream!"

"If so," Renee answered, "The best kind."

They spoke for a few minutes, having time, when Renee said:

"Okay it's time for me to share my perversion!"

"Oh, goodie!" Gwen said, "New perversions."

Renee went on to tell Gwen of a relationship that she had with an elderly gentleman, a very rich man named Calvin Wang.

"It kind of developed over a time period, from friend to a 'what can I do for you' kind of attitude. He's old enough that normal sex with me doesn't work for him any more."

"What do you do?" Gwen asked.

"Oh, it's so cool," Renee went on. "When I go to visit or for dinner, he has me dress in a very handsome bustier, heels and nothing more."

"Ohhhhh!" Gwen said, "I like that."

"I wear it for the meal and, as a little bit extra for Calvin, if he asks me whether I want dessert or not, I say 'yes' and then I have to get down on the floor and eat the dessert from a dog dish, ass in the air."

Renee giggled. "You probably think that's gross!"

"Hey, girl," Gwen said, "You found me last night in a parrot's cage, being poked like a pinata!"

They both laughed at that.

"It's my perversion," Renee said, "Calvin is so great a guy, it pleases me to do it for him."

"You should take me sometime as your slave!" Gwen said, laughing.

"Mean it?" Renee asked.

"Well, yes," Gwen admitted, "I guess I do!"

"Hey, we both need to go to work," Renee said, "If we both stay in bed, the place will be in trouble."

"Oh, yes," Gwen said, "Kiss first!"

"Kiss first!" Renee said, "Then shower."

"Then shower."

It turned out to be a busy day for Gwen but by mid afternoon she was ready for the house search. She was genuinely pleased to see Darla again. Darla spoke to Gwen about Doris during the ride, warning her that Doris was indeed vicious, and if in the right mood would really hurt Gwen. Gwen acknowledged as much, telling of her experience with Doris. It, unexpectedly, brought tears to Gwen's eyes and Darla pulled into a supermarket lot and held her, while Gwen cried.

The shopping was successful. One of the three houses that they saw really thrilled Gwen, and she said that she wanted Renee to see it. Renee had been busy, when Darla and Gwen set out but now she was free and they went for another look.

They liked it, put a bid on it, and made sure that the bid was sufficiently close to asking price that it would be accepted.

Gwen and Darla parted that day as friends, promising to get together with one another.

Renee and Gwen had decided to celebrate with a dinner in that evening.

It was much later and the lights were out with moonlight streaming through the windows and outside lights illuminating the room.Gwen was in the center of the room on her hands and knees; she was naked and excited.

Renee was simply looking at her, walking around her, inspecting her.

"Gwennie," Renee said, on one of her turns, "You're spectacular!"

"Thank you, Ma'am," Gwen said.

"Maybe just a little marking?" Renee said, "Just to kind of celebrate here and show that you're mine?"

"Oh, yes," Gwen agreed, "A little marking, just a little marking."

Gwen moved her head and Renee swatted Gwen's ass; "Face forward!" Renee barked.

Gwen 'eeeped' and did as she was told, in that position she was able to see Renee only when she crossed in front of her. Renee was naked and glistening. She was wearing around her waist a gold waist chain that Gwen had bought for her, otherwise, the tall afro-american beauty was naked.

On one of Renee's turns about the room, Gwen muttered: "Goddess!"

Renee's answer was in her tinkling laugh. "Make me feel so good, Gwennie!" she said, "Maybe I should do this!"

Gwen tensed, as she felt Renee kneel behind her and then at first felt Renee's lips on her ass cheeks, then her tongue and finally, finally, finally it was Renee's teeth. She bit Gwen's ass and Gwen hollered into the carpet on the floor.

"Nice sound, Gwennie," Renee said.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Gwen said and with a giggle continued: "Nice bite!"

"Left this little mark here," Renee said, running a hand over Gwen's ass. "Probably need to balance that, don't you think, Gwennie?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Gwen said, happily, "Probably do!"

The bite was repeated and Gwen wiggled her naked, bitten ass in Renee's face. Renee laughed and slapped Gwen's ass.

"You are a trip!" Renee said and Gwen grinned at her.

Then Renee tumbled onto the floor and the two of them rolled into an embrace. They lay there, music playing, in the moonlight a stark contrast in black and white, Gwen's fair skin meshed with Renee's medium chocolate skin. It was a beautiful scene.

Then they were face to face: "Like the house?" Gwen asked.

"Love the house!" Renee answered.

"Love you!" Gwen said then.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.