Bathroom Surprise - Cover

Bathroom Surprise

Copyright© 2012 by Bilko

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a bathroom experience about getting sucked and fucked by a young girl

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

I was visiting a lady friend one day when she said she had to go out for an hour or so but I could stay and wait if I wanted as her young 14 year old sister would be home with me. She was only gone a few minutes when I told the girl that I had to take a pee and would be right back. I had just started to piss when the bathroom door opened and the girl walked in saying she had to pee too. Well there I was with my dick in my hand and a surprised look on my face. She said it was okay as she had seen a guys dick before because her Uncle Bob used to come in and pee while she was in the bathtub and he said he would let her look at his dick if she wanted to while he peed if she would let him look at her tits, which were a nicely developed 34B size, and then stand up so he could see her pussy. She told him he could look at her and even feel her tits if he would let her hold his cock, he said okay, and said it would feel real good and get bigger if she rubbed it. In no time at all it got real big and hard. She said it did not look as big as mine and she would like to see mine when it was hard. By this time I had finished pissing and she reached over and took hold of my dick and started to stoke it. I was hard in no time and she lifted her skirt to show me she had no underpants on and had just a bit of hair at the top of her pussy, she sat down on the toilet to pee. Still holding onto my dick she pulled me close to her and started stroking my cock real slow with the tip of it right in front of her face. She said that I was a lot bigger than her Uncle Bob. When a drop of precum started to leak out of the tip she stuck out her tongue and licked it off and then started running her tongue around the head of my cock. I told her to open her mouth and I pushed my cock into it and told her to suck on my cock like it was a popsicle.

I could not believe that she was doing it and she went at it like it was not her first time. After only a couple of minutes of sucking I told her I was going to shoot my cum into her mouth if she did not take it out. She just looked up at me and kept on going, pumping my cock with her hand and sucking on the head of it while working her tongue around it. Well that was all I needed and started shooting off into her mouth and she swallowed every bit of my load. When I was finished cumming and had my dick back out of her mouth so she could talk I asked her who taught her to suck cock like that?

She said that her Uncle Bob had taught her to suck his cock when he found out that she liked to play with his cock while he was feeling her tits and pussy. At first she only jerked him off and watched his cock shoot his juice, after a few times doing that he talked her into taking it into her mouth. I asked her if he did anything else to her and she said that he had put his cock into her pussy a couple of times and fucked her but she liked sucking him off better so that is all they do now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.