The Christmas Shunt - Cover

The Christmas Shunt

Copyright© 2012 by Honey Moon

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An experimental error transports Dr. Emmy Brown to a parallel Earth, where men never evolved and Hermaphrodites rule!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   science fiction adult story,sci-fi adult story,science-fiction sex story,sci-fi sex story

I rejoined Wilma, just in time to see my still sniffling doppelganger mopping up the rest of her accident. "Emmy, we have to get that box from her!" she whispered. "If we help each other, maybe we can get away! We know enough basic anatomy to be able to cut into each other's asses to get rid of the damn chips! Once the fifty-core chips are mass produced, we can get one and somehow get the transporter working again! If I prove it works, maybe I can be reinstated as a citizen!"

I couldn't help it. I cupped a hand on her wet crotch. "Not without a penis you won't be, you dickless pregnant Mono!"

I sure knew how to push my own buttons! "You alien freak! It's happened before! Adjudicator decisions have been overturned! The vindicated party then has her penis and testicles reattached!"

"Your nuts were mashed, and your cock burned!" I hissed. "You're a Mono for life, Bitch!"

She went pale at the "B" word. "I'll be granted a transplant! I don't give a shit whose sperm I'll be shooting, as long as I'm able to knock up nasty little Monos like you!" Her eyes narrowed. "Guess what? If I ever get restored to citizenship, I receive any and all of my former properties that haven't been dispersed. That means you! I'm going to pick the biggest cock they have in cryo-storage that is a good tissue match for me, and then use it to split you open! Hell, I'll even gladly pay the fines when I "accidentally" kill you for causing all this!"

I caused this? We both created the transporter in our own universes! Besides, my doppelganger was the one who sold me into slavery! If she didn't do that, she never would have stupidly entered her damn fingerprints into the system! Seeing and hearing her act this way, was an unwelcome reminder of what an ass I could be! "Listen, Wilma dear. Any more talk of trying to get the control box, and I'll tell Rose right away! I bet she gives you the button for a solid minute when she hears about you trying to make some kind of escape!"

"Watch you back, Mono!" she hissed, just before whapping me in the face with the pee soaked mop. "I'll figure something out without you! Then when I'm a citizen, you'll be my sweet little plaything again, for maybe a week or two!"

"Good luck!" I fumed, wiping pee and floor cleaner from my face. Damn and blast! I loved her, but sometimes I was just so hard to take! How would I be able to stand having the same owner as her? She didn't know that yet, so I used my one sure fire jibe guaranteed to hit home! "I hope you like China. Not that you'll be seeing much other then a factory ceiling!"

She stiffened, and the tears began to flow again. "My luck will change! Just you wait!"

I got myself cleaned up and changed just before the adjudicator arrived. I answered the door, and felt a smile on my face. "Welcome to the Tyler residence!" I practically shouted as I helped her off with her coat. I now had quite a few of her decision videos on a special partition Rose allowed me on the computer. Since this was her time off, she once again was wearing a colorful Hawaiian shirt instead of the old fashion granny dresses she typically wore while working. The buttons of the flowered top strained mightily against her titanic cleavage. "Um Adjudicator, you, you are looking quite well!"

"Why thank you, little one!" I giggled when she gave my butt a firm swat.

Rose smiled. "Welcome, Adjudicator!"

The citizen smiled. "Rose please, you are not at work. There is no need for formalities!" I watched wide eyed as the adjudicator pulled my owner against her and the two kissed. Oh, that's how it was? I couldn't help feeling happy for my owner!

Rose sighed when they parted. "I'm sorry, Sonya. I know we have to remain professional at all times while in the public eye. I don't want people to think our relationship is an undo advantage with the surgical business you send us." She smiled. "You know I relish these visits of yours!"

I couldn't help a soft giggle. Professional my foot! The adjudicator paid a bribe to be able to play with me for an hour! How professional is that? The white haired citizen glared at me. "Something amuses you, Mono?"

"Yes, uh, no! No Honored Adjudicator! I, I was just thinking about something that happened the day we, um, met! How, how much did renting me for an hour cost?" Oh shit! I hadn't meant to say that! I thought I was huge trouble until she winked.

"Rose, I told you we were witnessed!" She plinked her finger against my nose. "You were a bargain even at twice the price! How many people get to fuck a beautiful little Mono, while watching her citizen duplicate be surgically altered and reduced to breeder status?"

Wilma gasped. "You, you watched me get butchered, while fucking me, uh, her? That's disgusting!"

Rose without a second though slapped Wilma's face, knocking her back against the wall. She dramatically slid down, rubbing her cheek a she sat on the floor. Our owner looked embarrassed. "Sonya, I do apologize. This one isn't adjusting well after her penectomy. The loss of status seems to have made her more bitter then most that have undergone the procedure."

"No need to apologize." The adjudicator smiled. "If she doesn't settle down, send her off for retraining. That usually snaps them out of it."

Wilma whimpered. "I'm sorry! I, I misspoke!" She glared at me as I giggled. "I'm adjusting, honest I am!"

"You had better be!" Rose grabbed her red hair, and yanked Wilma to her feet. "Don't make me regret buying you! You've been reprieved of your little trip to China, but if you don't shape up, I'll sell you to a breeder farm!"

Wilma and I both gasped. The demand for Monos was so great, that farms were set up to force breed more. Monos that proved unsuitable as servants or workers were collected and shipped to these facilities. The poor ownerless Monos were then artificially inseminated with sperm happily donated by citizens who held stock in these livestock companies.

Due to intense hormonal treatments, the penned immobile creatures gave birth to only Monos, with litters of four or more twice a year! Hanging in special supportive slings, their grotesquely ponderous breasts needed to be machine milked twice a day, in order to feed the multitude of new Monos produced. A video had gone viral after a power failure at a farm in France. After the second day, several Monos actually burst from the built up pressure! They saved the rest of the stock by moving the pens closer together so the Monos could milk each other by hand until power was restored.

Farming was a thriving business, with a growing daughter industry. The excess lactation was pasteurized, homogenized and sold in supermarkets world wide. I had grown rather fond of Mono milk on my morning cereal. It tasted so much nicer then cows milk back home. There were even internet rumors that said some countries even sold Monos as meat when they became too old or worn out to breed any more. I didn't believe that, but I always felt a tiny bit uncomfortable whenever Rose wanted me to cook any imported pork products! I refused to speculate about why bacon from France tasted so much better then domestic! Yes, the threat of being sent to a farm was a sure fire way to make any Mono snap right up and do better for her owner!

Rose dismissed the cowering Wilma from her mind. "Sonya, I nearly forgot. Did you want an iPhone? There was one in Wilma's effects. I prefer Android myself, but you can have it if you want." She rummaged through a large paper bag, pulling out Wilma's pea coat, and iPhone.

"Why not, I really should keep up with the times." She took the phone from Rose and started playing with it. "Christine above, what the hell is this freak show?"

I heard the sound from the iPhone's internal speaker. It was obviously a porn file she was playing. It took several seconds for me to realize one of the voices had a decidedly deep timber.

Wilma forgot her farm-life fears. "Oh Goddess, that's a men! I destroyed the wrong phone! Adjudicator look, that's proof! My transporter worked!" She pointed at me in triumph. "That Mono is from another dimension!"

Rose looked over Sonya's shoulder. "What the hell is that thing? Is it from another planet?"

"Ask her!" Wilma cried joyously. "That's a thing from her disgusting universe! They don't have citizens there! They only have Monos and those monsters!" She grabbed for the phone, and my heart sank when Sonya handed it over without a word.

Wilma thumbed up another file. "Look! See, my machine worked! Intel would have paid me millions, maybe even billions once they saw the potential of their fifty-core chip!" she held up the phone, and my favorite version of "A Christmas Carol" began playing.

Rose looked a little squeamish. "I popped my first boner over the ghost of Christinemas present's rack! Now she, uh, it, is flat as a board, and has hair all over its face!" She looked puzzled. "Why do they keep saying it wrong? What's a Christmas?"

Sonya took back the phone and looked at a few other files. "This is astonishing." She said, as my heart filled with ice. "Doctor Brown, for the first time in my career, I believe I may have reason to reverse a decision. Such a device could change the course of Earthian history!"

Wilma dropped to her knees. "I'll be a citizen again?" she whispered softly.

"Yes. I'll make arrangements to show this phone to the new research head at Intel. I'm sure they'll be interested! Then in their presence, I will formally reverse my decision."

The look in Wilma's eyes froze my blood as she glared at me in victory. "There's a back up disk image of the machine's operating system, and complete schematic diagrams of the coordinate sequencer. If I have access to Intel's lab staff, I could have the system up and running again in no time." She grinned wickedly. "Of course I couldn't start work until after my emergency transplant surgery!"

"Of course not, Doctor!" Sonya smiled as she shifted her legs. I knew she was aroused by penectomies, why was she also growing erect over undoing one that obviously had pleased her greatly? "My dear Doctor, just think of it as a cosmetic upgrade, and soon this unpleasant business will all be over."

I was beginning to tremble as Wilma stared at me with obvious hunger in her eyes. "Rose, I mean, Honored Owner?" I stammered fearfully. "What about me?" I asked in a weak and timid voice.

"I'm sorry Emmy dear. I'm afraid my ownership will become null and void once citizenship is restored to Doctor Brown. It would seem you are indeed not of this world, but you are still only a Mono. You will be restored as property of Doctor Brown when all the paperwork has cleared."

Wilma actually clapped her hands. "My nightmare is over!" she left the room, and dared to return with the chip control unit. "Rose, do you mind?" she asked in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"It's a bit premature. Sonya, what do you say?"

I whimpered as the adjudicator smiled sadly at me. "It's rather informal, but if I am going to reinstate her, she would have the right to do with her Mono as she sees fit. I'm sorry Rose, but you'll need to buy yourself a new Mono."

"Don't do it!" I gasped, while Wilma's fingers flew over the keypad. Her thumb hit the button, and my world was consumed in pain! When I was able to think again, I was humiliated to realize I had wet myself in front of such an important guest!

"Emmy dear, we are going to have such fun together! It's such a shame I won't have time to even attempt to find your home universe. I'll be too busy perfecting my matter transport system to waste any time trying to do favors for a breeder bitch!" Wilma laughed as she put the control down next to the iPhone on the coffee table. She took the liberty of going to the bar and pouring herself a drink. "We'll have fun for a little while, and then I'm afraid I may have to pay a stiff fine!"

I managed to regain my feet. It was only a small consolation that Rose seemed distressed by my plight. "Help me!" I begged, knowing myself all too well. I held grudges far too long! Wilma was going to make my life a living hell, and then she would put an end to it without a second thought!

Rose smiled sadly. "I wish I could help, Emmy dear. The files in that phone changed everything." She glanced at Sonya, and for some reason the white haired citizen smiled and gave a short nod. Rose seemed to cheer up immediately. "If it weren't for the files contained in that iPhone, you would still be my precious little pet." Her eyes held mine, and I was astonished when Rose winked!

Wilma was gloating in her own little world, but Sonya saw the wink, and it looked as if she was trying not to laugh. She shook her head. "It's such a shame, really. I was thinking of retiring in another year or two with a perfect record. Now my career will be blighted by having a decision reversal as the thing every citizen will remember. It's a shame that iPhone is going to force me to end my career with such a black mark against my name."

"Maybe they'll have a black penis in my tissue type." The soon to be restored citizen cheered. "That would look so cool against my pale skin. Whatever else, it has to be huge! Emmy, won't that be nice? I know you like it up the butt. I want something big and thick enough to ruin you! I have you never wanting to sit again, for the rest of your short miserable life!"

The two citizens were watching Wilma now, both giggling a little at her joyful antics. Was it true? Did the adjudicator and my owner want me to do something? I didn't even think. I sprang across the living room and grabbed the phone! I ran for the kitchen, with Wilma hot on my hells. "Stop, you bitch! That phone is worth its weight in gold! I won't let you harm it!"

She caught me just as I was reaching to open the microwave's door. "Let me go!" I cried as she grabbed my hair and snapped my head back.

"Gimmie that fucking phone!" my doppelganger screamed.

We fought in the kitchen. I had the phone tight in my grasp, but Wilma struggled to get it from me. "I'm a citizen again!" she gasped, while trying to get an arm around my throat. "You will not stand in my way!"

I was barely aware that Rose and Sonya had followed us and were watching. "Now that's what I call an evenly matched fight." Sonya laughed. "I'll put fifty on Emmy to win, though."

"It's no contest." Rose laughed. "Emmy is fighting for her life. Wilma is only fighting for her penis."

Twisting around helped me a little, but now instead of trying to strangle me, Wilma seemed intent on trying to gouge my eyes out with her thumbs! "Gimmie that Goddess damned phone!" she shrieked as we struggled.

I did the only thing I could think of. I drew my arm back, and gave Wilma the phone! I put everything I had into smashing the back of it hard onto her nose! Wilma staggered back, stunned for an instant, and that was all I needed! I broke free of her grasp. "What phone?" I cried, as I threw it into the microwave and slammed the door shut. I thumbed nine, nine, nine, nine, and then hit enter.

"No!" Wilma wailed as she dove for the oven. I was ready for her, and threw my arms around her body! We struggled together as the phone revolved in the oven. "Rose, Sonya, save it before it's too late!" she said nasally as her rapidly swelling nose began to drip a little blood.

I held Wilma for all I was worth as flames suddenly erupted from the phone. "Somebody is in for a spanking if I have to buy a new microwave!" Rose said with a laugh.

The seconds ticked by as Wilma and I struggled in each other's arms. I was getting pretty wet as the tears ran down her cheeks, not to mention the little droplets of crimson adorning her heaving breasts. "No! I need that phone! It was going to be my ticket to being a citizen again!" She let out a wail when with a sharp bang, the phone exploded and the microwave door popped open. "Oh no, oh please say this didn't happen!"

Rose finally stepped up. She grabbed Wilma's hair and gave it a good yank. "Mono, let go of your sibling! I will not have fighting in my house!"

Wilma looked stunned. "But I was going to be a citizen again! The Adjudicator reversed her decision based on the video files proving my machine worked!"

Sonya was prodding the smoking mess in the microwave with a wooden mixing spoon. "What files? Poke this thing with a fork. It's done!" She closed the door on the smoking ruin. "Wilma dear, did you actually think I was going to end my career with a decision reversal? I fully planned on losing the phone. I was going to leave it on a bar stool somewhere, after deleting certain files of course. It was far more dramatic this way." She looked at me, and like Rose, gave me a wink!

"Good Goddess!" my owner declared. "I can't even imagine letting those hairy face monsters have access to our world!" she shuddered. "Thankfully, Emmy made sure everything would turn out for the best!" I felt so warm and tingly when she patted my head in approval!

Wilma glared at the two citizens. "You bitches, you were just toying with me!" She broke down and sobbed, her body shaking in her sorrow. "I'm ruined! Oh Goddess, I'm ruined! I almost got my dick back! Emmy, how could you do this to me?" Her swollen bloody nose gave her sobbing an oddly muffled sound as her shoulders slumped in utter defeat.

Rose shook her head. "That's it, upstairs with the both of you! It's time I dealt out some lessons!"

I felt like singing! I didn't care if I got spanked, or even if Rose pressed that cursed red button! Wilma would never be in a position to own me again! "Yes, Honored Owner!" I said cheerfully as I grabbed Wilma's arm. I had no trouble dragging my unresisting doppelganger up the stairs and into my owner's bedroom!

Sonya and Rose followed us into the room. "They do look hot together." The adjudicator said with a happy sigh. "You are so lucky to own a perfect matched set!"

"Sonya, have you ever watched twin Monos make out? It's so exciting to see them break the incest taboo!"

Wilma whimpered. "No! I, I don't feel good!" she gasped. "My nose hurts, and it's still bleeding! I think that cunt broke it!"

Wilma squealed as our owner grabbed her nose and gave it a bit of a squeeze. "Oh for Christine's sake, do you have to over dramatize everything? It isn't broken! It's just swollen and a little messy. Go clean yourself up." Rose sighed in exasperation. "I'm only interested in menstrual flow, not nose bleeds!"

Sonya barked out a laugh. "Oh really, I didn't know that!"

"Oh shut up, Sonya!" My owner looked so cute when she blushed! "Emmy, go help your twin. Make it snappy. You have two eager citizens waiting!"

"Yes owner!" I called cheerfully as I propelled Wilma into the bathroom. "Ew, that must hurt!" I said as I looked at her nose in the bright light." I started cold water running in the sink. I opened the medicine cabinet and found an ice pack. I squeezed it to mix the chemicals, and it rapidly grew cold. "Hold this on the bridge of your nose." I said as I grabbed a washcloth and rinsed it under the cold water.

"I still think my nose is broken!" she gasped nasally while holding the pack in place. "Even if it isn't, you didn't need to whack me with anything!"

"Well, you did plan on killing me." I said conversationally as I gently started washing away the worst of the blood. "I'd say a bloody nose is nothing compared to that!"

"Emmy, I, I was only kidding!" I shook my head. Who did she think I was? I can certainly tell when I'm telling myself s lie! "I could never kill my duplicate!"

"Now we'll never know, will we?" The bleeding had stopped, but I stuffed a cotton ball up each nostril anyway. I laughed as she flinched. "Our owner wouldn't let anything happen to me!"

"I hate you!" she hissed. I shivered. That was no lie! "Some day you will regret every coming to my universe! I will see to it personally!"

Her nose wasn't broken, but that didn't seem to stop her slowly developing black eyes! "You look like a raccoon." I giggled as I unbuttoned her simple blouse and helped her out of it. I threw the blood stained garment into the sink, and ran cold water to prevent the stains from setting. "I guess I should apologize, but I couldn't let you be my owner again!"

Wilma began trembling when I unhooked her bra. "They, they're gonna fuck us!" she gasped, as I worked the straps over her shoulders.

"I know. I can't wait! I'm soaked already!" It was true. Six weeks of being fucked every way you could imagine sure had changed me from the fearful inexperienced Mono Wilma had raped! "Wait until you see how big the adjudicator's cock is!" I shivered dramatically. "I wonder if Rose will let her try to stick it up my butt. Oh wow, maybe they'll try to double penetrate me." I winked. "Or maybe they'll D.P. you! I'd pay money to see you squirming between them!"

She snuffled oddly through her mouth as she shuddered. "They can't do that, I'm a virgin!"

I couldn't help laughing. "That's right." I said while patting her tummy. "It's gonna be a virgin birth! I forgot that you're carrying your own baby. Does that even count as incest? You got a selfcest bun in the oven, Wilma dear!" I felt warm, and my nipples grew firm at the kinky taboo thought. "That's actually sort of hot! How's it feel knowing that you knocked yourself up, with no other DNA then your own? I hope your kid doesn't end up with three heads!"

"I didn't do it!" she wailed. "That damn surgeon did! I never wanted to have any baby, let alone have someone make me sire one on myself! That's disgusting! Only sick deviants or assholes that forget to wash the semen off of their fingers impregnate themselves! I'll sue her! I'll have her stripped of her license for this!"

"Monos can't sue." I said softly. "I learned that much on my very first day in this universe!"

She sobbed as I unbuttoned her jeans and tugged them down. "Hide the key!" she cried as her store brand chastity belt came into view. "Please Emmy, I'm begging you! Hide the key and say it got lost!"

Wilma's cheap-o K-Mart belt had no facility to pee, let alone go "Number Two". I felt so proud that Rose trusted me with the spare key. I lifted the heavy stainless steel chain around my neck, bringing the key from between my breasts. "I will not get punished just because you're afraid of a little cock, not that Rose is little!" I unlocked the belt and it dropped to the floor around her feet. "Rose trusted me with this! I'll never lose it!"

"I hate you!" she hissed again, standing naked before me. The surgery had been a complete success. One fairly large pink line over her vagina where her cock used to reside, and three much smaller ones under and above her belly button were all that hinted at her once having a penis, let alone internal testicles. The scars were rapidly fading. Before long she wouldn't even have them as reminders of her former life as a citizen!

I rapidly stripped down, blushing as I pulled off my pee dampened pants. "Rose has to take mine off." I said smugly as I modeled my very expensive custom made chastity belt. "She'd never trust anyone with MY high class goods!" I giggled as I ran a finger over the 14K gold clad stainless steel collar snugly encircling my neck. "I'm quite a valuable Mono! Rose wants to protect her investment in me!"

Wilma glared at me, the effect lessened by her almost comically swollen nose. "You think this bothers me?" she snapped, fingering the Dollar-Store red nylon strap around her own neck. "I'll still find a way! Someday, someday real soon, I'll be a citizen again!"

"Yeah, yeah, until then, let's have some fun!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her along. When we returned to the bedroom, my knees felt all wobbly. Rose and Sonya were naked on the bed. They were kissing quite passionately, while each gently stroked the other's erect cock. "I'm sorry we took so long." I said softly. I couldn't help a little sigh. "You guys look lovely together!"

Their lips parted. "What a nice thing to say!" Rose blushed prettily. "Emmy, you're such a good Mono!"

Sonya grinned. "Rose, you spoil her." She gave me a wink. "I guess in the privacy of your own home it's acceptable. After all, she is from another universe. That does deserve a little consideration, I suppose."

Rose clicked her tongue at me. "Emmy, you'll get a little slack due to your special circumstances, but don't count on that always keeping you out of trouble! Other universe or not, you're only a Mono here. You're very special to me, but without a penis I could never see a lowly breeder bitch as anything even close to my equal. Keep that in mind, and don't press your luck."

I felt a silly smile spread over my face. "That's okay, Honored Owner! I understand completely! I'm just happy to belong to someone as wonderful as you!"

Sonya clapped her hands. "Well said, little one!"

Wilma yanked her arm from my grasp. "This is a nightmare! You were a citizen in your depraved world! How could you be happy being someone's property here?" She glared at the citizens still gently caressing each other's erections. "I deserve more slack then she ever would!" She sobbed. "I used to be a citizen! She never was! She never suffered a loss like I have!"

I clapped a hand roughly over her bare crotch. "Wilma, my dear doppelganger, maybe because I never had a cock to get chopped off, I was able to make the adjustment to my new life! Being neutered is bound to mess with your mind, even if you only had such a tiny little dick!" I pushed her towards the bed. "I was born a Mono. I have to accept that now. You were born a citizen! How does it feel to have that torn away along with your dinky undersized penis?"

Wilma wailed pitifully as I knocked her back onto the bed. "It wasn't dinky!" she sobbed. "You were so scared when I forced my huge cock it into you!"

The citizens paused their mutual caressing to openly stare in disbelief at the outlandish claim. "Huge?" Sonya managed to gasp, red faced from the sudden fit of laughter Wilma had caused. "You call that prepubescent little piss dribbler you used to have huge? When I was little I had an Alpha Corgi with a penis bigger then yours! People used to bring their Mono Corgi bitches over every weekend for my Shelly to mount. You wouldn't believe how many pedigreed puppies my pretty little girl sired in her lifetime!"

I hadn't even thought of that. Even animal life here was structured the same. With hermaphrodite Alphas and Mono breeders, it was no wonder "Bitch" was taken as such a harsh swearword!

"You were scared!" Wilma cried again, ignoring the laughter. "You were a virgin and I busted your cherry with my huge hard cock!"

"Don't be so stupid! I busted my own cherry with Big Bertha! In my world it was a big thick eight inch dildo I had ordered online, not an onahole! In comparison, I hardly even felt you when you went inside me!"

Rose could hardly breathe from laughing so hard. "Eight, eight inches is big? You poor thing! No wonder you're so delightfully tight!"

"You were afraid! I know me!" Wilma cried. "I could see it in my eyes as I looked in your face! You were so scared of my big penis!"

"I was afraid of your sperm, asshole, not your thumb sized dingus! I only came because it felt like someone was giving me a really good fingering!" I felt a burst of anger well up inside of me. "I may have made the adjustment to my new life, but nothing will ever make me forget that you sold me into it by squirting a baby into my belly!" I scrambled over her. I was angry, but for some reason that didn't stop me from wanting to kiss her! I pressed my lips roughly to hers as she struggled weakly beneath me.

Rose and Sonya actually moved out of the way. "Damn, would you look at your Mono's face?" The adjudicator laughed. "I think little Emmy is royally pissed!"

"I can hardly blame her." My heart fluttered when I heard my owner sigh. She put her thumb to the biometric lock on my chastity belt, and helped me out of it. "I think maybe I better let her get this out of her system. Emmy dear, I'm going to let you play with Wilma for a little while before Sonya and I join the fun. Don't do anything that will require medical attention, or I'll be forced to punish you!"

Wilma squealed. "Get this Mono bitch off of me before I kill her!"

Rose leaned down and whispered into Wilma's ear. "Two things can happen now. You can cooperate with your double and enjoy it, or I go get the control and trigger it. Then Emmy can play with you all she wants, while you're writhing on the bed in sheer absolute pain!"

I couldn't help giggling. "That might be fun too!"

"Wait! I, I'll cooperate!"

"Good girl!" Rose smiled. "From now until Sonya and I join the fun, Emmy is your owner! If I see even a hint of you acting otherwise, I will trigger your implant for five minutes. Let me remind you. Five minutes is very close to the limit. You could suffer permanent neurological damage. You could spend the rest of your life in a world of searing pain. Do you understand?"

My doppelganger whimpered. "Y-Yes!" she looked up at me, her eyes flashing green hatred. "I'll remember this, dear owner Emmy!"

I was worried, but that was for the future! "Thank you so much, Rose! I promise I won't hurt her any more!" I kissed Wilma again, sort of 'accidentally' bumping my nose firmly against the swollen one on her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.