A Very Easy Lay - Cover

A Very Easy Lay

Copyright© 2012 by Linda Jean

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Bored House wife (yes I was that housewife) decided to get a job and make some money. Peter was overseas. To be honest I took what I did and made it into a story, I do hope you enjoy it, and that it gets you nice and hard (or wet)

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie  

By the time I pulled into my garage I had finally come down from my sexual high and I began to question my own sanity. 10, maybe 15 minutes ago I was thrilled at the wetness between my legs and how wonderful it felt knowing that I once again had another man's sperm inside of me. Now as I closed the garage door and sat there in car I was feeling different, I think it was guilt setting in.

Getting out of the little car I looked at the seat and I did see a small spot where I had leaked. I went inside and took a shower, the guilt was becoming heavy and by the end of the day when I hit the bed I had almost decided to not go through with it at all. I had not deposited the check yet and all I would have to do is return the car and check in the morning. (I remember thinking that as I drifted off to sleep.)

When I woke up I was in the midst of an all-out Gang-bang. I slowly woke up heaving my hips up and down on the bed. My hand was between my legs and I woke up with such a desire to climax again I had to grab "Junior" from my nightstand. (Junior is my biggest fattest rubber cock that I have had since High School.)

I laid there fucking myself daydreaming of working at City Motors. I fantasized how I was going to fuck Lucky, Red and Jake. After my second climax with them I turned my fantasy to a young couple that was there to buy a car. When I had run three other fantasies through their course I was finally ready to get up and get ready to go to my first day of work in the Car business. Today I put my hair in pigtaisl, and when I was finished I looked like a 15 maybe 16 year old schoolgirl. I know men like them young, and I can make myself look real young.

I arrived at 8:45, I walked in the office and all three of the boys were there. Lucky said as he held out his hand, "I told you she would be here before nine, pay up suckers." Both Red and Jake handed him a hundred dollar bill each. I walked over the only desk.

"Morning boys, is this my desk? Where's my coffee?"

Lucky got up from behind the desk holding the chair he said, "The coffee isn't made yet, remember I take mine Black." Red said "me too" Jake said, "I like cream in mine." I said "That is nice, I take mine with cream and sugar, so when one of you make a pot, pour me a cup please. I'm not here to be a gofer or office work, I'm here for eye candy and to help you boys close deals remember."

Lucky said "I told you this Bitch has a fuckin mind of her own, Red you better go get some fuckin coffee for us all and grab some donuts. This here desk is yours honey" Pointing to different doors off of the room he said,

"That office is Jake's, that one is Red's, you know mine, and those two empty rooms are the ones we use to close our sales. I told the boys what you wanted, if you help them close a sale. They both agree however the key words are "help them" we're going to add your commission to the sale and call it a "prep fee" that way no one is losing any money out of their sale."

Red spoke up and said "I'm real good at closing, but for those times I want some help, I'll just say to you "can you come in here for a moment," I want you to come in and do what ever it takes to get the guy to buy the unit he has chosen."

Jake said "I'll do the same, but how do I know you can persuade them anyway, Lucky says you're the hottest piece of ass in the City, but how do I know that, you could have just given him a ride to get the job."

I looked at Lucky and said, "Is that what you think Lucky? Do you think I can turn up the heat for them, I take it you didn't show the boys your little video of me from yesterday did you? Lucky thought he could blackmail me into helping you or something, to bad it backfired, but I think if he still has it you can see what I am capable of."

His face lit up and he said "Shit, I forgot all about that, come here, you got to see this."

He walked into his office and the two followed him, I trailed them and Lucky hit the play button after he turned on the TV. There I was again, in the bathroom doing the thing I do best. I was surprised when that part finished and the screen changed to Lucky's office, now the TV was showing what we did from above. I looked up and sure enough there was the camera up in the corner. Watching myself with him was a fucking turn on to say the least. The sound was perfect and I looked like a fucking animal not able to get enough of him. I looked around the room at the boys and they all had hard-on's, that excited me and I felt a tiny bit sorry for all three of them, Hell that's a lie, I felt horny because I know why I was hired and knowing I was hired for sex just made my sick desire want it more.

Knowing that they were all turned on just added to my fire and top that off with the fact that I had fantasized about sucking all three of them this morning just added to my heat. Now here in Lucky's office I could live out my dirty little fantasy, I got up from sitting on the edge of Lucky's desk and went over in front of Red, I knelt down in front of him since he was the one that had to go get us coffee. I worked his dick out of his pants and worked his cock with my mouth and hand getting him off. When he came I stood, looked him in the eye and said, "Remember I like my coffee black just like my men."

I turned to Jake who was sitting in the chair with his dick in his hand, I knelt down in front of him grabbed hold and went to make him come. While I was kneeling there, Lucky moved in behind me raised up my hips then after pulling the back of my short full skirt, he found my opening between my crotchless panties and after a moment moved in behind me. I moaned nice and loud for both to hear just how much I like what was going on. Jake was the first to finish, and then I came next leaving Lucky to come last. It was perfect because I was coming down in my after glow all the time Lucky was fucking me. It was almost better than my fantasy this morning.

By the time Red got back with the coffee and donuts we were all finished, he sat around talking and Lucky was right, these men talked like nasty old sailors, "fuck this, fuck that, bitch this, cunt that". The subject range also varied from blowjobs to anal and of course gangbangs. I participated adding my nasty thoughts as well.

It was almost 10:45 when the first person walked onto the lot looking at cars. It was a black man maybe in his late thirties Red went out and spoke with him, they talked for a long time then he left. When he came back inside he said "I have an idea, lets set up a signal so when I see I can't get a "up" to come inside I'll do something and then you (looking at me, ) can come outside and see what you can do to get him to come inside."

I said, "OK, what's the signal?" Lucky spoke up and said "OK boys when we want Linda to go out and help you, put your foot on the rear bumper and tie your shoe, Linda will come out and see if she can help you get him inside."

Everyone agreed and we sat in the front room talking and waiting, it wasn't long before another guy stopped by the lot and he was maybe in his 20's Jake went out this time and we all watched from the picture window. It had a film on it so no one outside could see us standing there watching. Jake and the man talked a long time and then Jake did it, He lifted his shoe onto the back bumper of the car nearest to him and began tying it. Lucky said, "OK doll, get out there and show us what you can do."

I bounced out of the office and almost skipped up to Jake and the man.

"Hi Jake, who's your good looking friend?"

"Linda, this is Paul Langston, Paul this is Linda. Linda is our in house demonstrator. She likes to show off the cars."

I interrupted him and said "Only to good looking hunks like Paul, here, want to see how I look sitting in the front seat of this car Paul, maybe you'll get a better idea on how I love to demonstrate things."

I walked to the passenger car of the car that Jake had put his foot on and after I opened the door I looked in and bent over at my hips with my ass up and facing Jake and Paul, I said as I fidgeted with the floor mat "These darn floor mats, they are always moving around." I could feel the air behind me and I knew that from the way that I was bent over my ass was clearly in view for them both. Accented by my crotchless blue panties I could actually feel the air on my vulva. I stood up turned at them both and said "There, that's better, now I can sit down. As I got in the front seat I opened my legs just enough so he could see my bottom then I closed them and crossed my legs."

I got in the car and said to them. "See Paul, see how this seat is nice and firm, I don't sink down in it and it is very comfortable." I could see him looking down at my bare legs, I said, "See I have plenty of leg room to cross and uncross my legs see." I slowly uncrossed my legs and making sure I opened them just enough glanced up at Paul who had his eyes glued between my legs, I re-crossed them and I said as I got up and turned around on the front seat getting up on my knees "Look, look at the back seat here, see how firm it is it is just like the front seat?" in order to push on the rear seat cushion I had to get my hips up on the back of the front seat as I had done so many times when I had a boy fuck me at the drive in. I could feel both Paul's and Jake's eyes on my rear as I pushed the rear cushion.

I turned back around and said as I sat back down again, "Gee it's been awhile since I last bent over the front seat like that, I guess it isn't to lady like, Sorry boy's it's just one of my favorite positions when I was in school going out on dates, I forget myself sometimes, now don't you two boys go thinking anything of it, OK?"

Paul said laughing "Oh no, I understand, I like that position myself." Jake said, "I don't get it, did I miss something?" I winked at Paul and said "I guess you did Jake, I guess you did." Jake looked at Paul and said, "You know Paul this car would work great for you wouldn't it?" I did not hear anything from Paul and I decided to act innocent. I opened my legs as I got half way out I grabbed the front of my skirt and acted as if I was trying to pull it down. I said "Oh my God I knew I shouldn't have worn such a short skirt today, I bet you both saw my panties, I'm so embarrassed! Maybe I should go back inside." Paul was the first to speak, he said,

"Oh no, I didn't see anything, did you Jake?" Jake said "Oh me, Oh no, I didn't see anything, now tell me Paul is this Ford the car you like, we can take it for a demo ride if you like." I popped out of the car and bounced on my toes as I said looking at Paul "I want to go to, take me on the test drive Paul, take me too, please!"

"Well I don't know Linda" Jake said "Paul may not care to take the car out. You can go with me the next time a customer wants a test drive."

"Wait a minute I would like to take a test drive, but I like that Blue Mercury Sable there, I would like to drive that, I am a Mercury man is it marked the same price as this one, I think I like it better."

As we all walked over to the car Jake said "It's the also $6,999. Add the Prep fee of $75.00, tax and title you can drive it out of here today for, Oh lets see I think around $7,400 out the door." We walked over to it and Jake opened the passenger door and I sat down allowing my legs to open just a little wider before I crossed them and I said "Now this is a car I can really love, the first time I ever had sex in a car, it was in a Mercury, I have always loved Mercury's every since."

Jake said, "I'll go get the keys, you two wait here and for God sakes Linda get your mind off of sex, what is Paul going to think, tell him all about the car while I'm gone."

He turned and walked into the office, Paul said jokingly "You look so good sitting there. You know I would buy this car in a heart beat if you came with it." I looked up at him standing there in the door way with a very big very cute smile and said, "So are you saying to me that if you buy this car you want me to come in it, I can do that, I love coming in a car, but I would prefer to do it in a more comfortable place than in a car."

God, the look on his face, he was speechless, I said as I saw Jake walking back, "here help me up and I'll get in the back seat, you can sit here," I gave him my hand and stuck out my right leg, this time clearly exposing myself to him. Once I was standing up I pointed to the tiny spot on the seat where I had sat and said in a very low voice so Jake did not hear me, "Don't worry about that spot, I always leave wet spots on car seats, they go away, I have this little problem of being wet all the time."

I opened the rear door and sat down behind the driver side. Paul sat in the front seat and Jake got behind the wheel. I said as we were pulling out onto the street. "Paul told me he would buy this car if I came in it, I want to see if Paul is a man of his word, I'm going to sit back and make myself come, Just make sure you keep your eyes on the road Jake, I don't want to get in any accident." Jake said back "Hey if that is what Paul wants, make sure you come twice, once for him and once for me."

I sat back, opened my legs brought up my right foot and rested it on the edge of the back seat, I looked up at Paul and he was turned around watching every move I made. I slid my index finger up and down my now open slit and brought the wet finger up to my lips as I gave it a quick suck then while watching Paul's eyes I slowly moved it back down to myself. I watched, as his eyes were wide open as he watched me there rubbing and playing with myself. I watched his facial expression as I let out a soft moan. Jake said "sounds like she's enjoying herself Paul." No one said anything, I kept moaning as the feeling kept increasing, soon I was going crazy, I closed my eyes and began to really work my pussy.

I finished my orgasm and opened my eyes. Paul was like a kid standing in front of a picture window in amazement. I dropped my foot down, brought my fingers up to my mouth and cleaned them. I looked at Paul and winked. Then said "Sorry I came more than twice, don't worry you won't have to pay for this car but once." Paul got a big smile on his face and said, "Would you like to go out to dinner tonight after work?" I leaned forward on the seat and put my hand on the side of his face, and asked, "Are you going to be driving this car tonight, Hon?" He said "Well it depends on the price, maybe."

I sat back and put my arms together and said "But you said if I came in the car you would buy it, I came three times and now you aren't going to buy it, I can't believe you lied to me, I did that just for you and you tricked me." I pouted and did not say another word.

Jake pulled into a parking lot and said, "Here Paul, it's your turn to drive." They exchanged positions and Paul began driving. Jake said "Geeze, I haven't seen Linda this upset in a long time. I guess she feels like you tricked her." Paul said "I didn't trick her, I'll buy the car. I just want to see if you can get the price lower."

I said in a pouty tone. "Yea, Jake he can't afford this car, it cost too much, you should have shown him the beat up Monte Carlo in back." Paul cut me off he said "I can afford this car, I can pay cash if I wanted to I just want a deal that's all." I said "OK I'll make you a deal, if you buy this car today, when we get back I'll throw in something real nice for you and you don't have to go buy any dinner for it either. You finish the paperwork with Jake and I'll give you the best rebate you could ever imagine, is it a deal?"

Paul looked at me in the rear view mirror and said, "Deal, today not tomorrow, today after I sign the papers right?" I said "Right but if you finance the car it will depend on the financing, if you pay cash the car, I'll take you into my office and we can, you know talk or something for 30 –40 minutes, I am sure there is a lot of questions about the car or something that we can discuss, but I'll be honest I don't like just sitting around talking."

Paul became brazen and said, "I ain't buying this fucking car to talk with you, you either fuck me or there is no deal. I don't want a blow-job either. I want that ass of yours or no deal."

I had to respond to that, I said "Oh gee, here I was hoping I could give you a nice blow-job, then get you hard again and have you fuck me in my pussy and after a bit then have you fuck my ass, but if you just want to fuck my ass, I guess we can do that. I mean I'll be disappointed, but the main thing is you get out of this what you want right?"

The car was deadly silent when Paul drove back onto the lot. Jake opened the door for me and I walked into the office. I did not look back however I heard them following me back inside. Red was on the lot with another man at one of the Pick-up trucks. As Jake opened the door he said to Lucky, "Lucky meet Paul. He's buying the Mercury Sable for $6,999.99 plus prep, tax and license. He's paying cash and taking it home today, right Paul?"

We all looked at Paul and he said "Well yes, but it sort of depends on Linda, she said she was going to talk to me after the deal in her office, I'm full of questions for her."

I had to say it, I don't know why or what made me, but I had to say it. "I promised Mr. Langston that I would fuck him if he bought the car today, can I use your office Lucky when he's finished all of his paperwork?" Lucky said "Honey, you can't make promises like that, I have a reputation around here, you can't go rewarding people with sex just because they buy a car, what is Mr. Langston going to think of City motors?" Paul spoke up and said "Hey call it what ever you want, but if she backs out, I'm out of here. I like the car but I sure as hell don't have to buy one today." Lucky said "Well just as long as Linda here doesn't make this a practice, I'm sure you know what I mean don't you," Not waiting for a response Lucky said "Go get the paperwork done and you and Linda can use my office for your little car discussion, but paperwork first."

Turning to me he then said, "Now promise me honey, don't go pulling this again on the customers, I have no problem with your wild sex life, I just don't want you making it a part of your job here, promise you won't do this again, you just can't do it at work. If you make a promise like that and don't follow through then we could be sued for false advertising, because when you promise something you have to give it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.