A Very Easy Lay - Cover

A Very Easy Lay

Copyright© 2012 by Linda Jean

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Bored House wife (yes I was that housewife) decided to get a job and make some money. Peter was overseas. To be honest I took what I did and made it into a story, I do hope you enjoy it, and that it gets you nice and hard (or wet)

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie  

I have no idea if you know how bored a service wife can get when her husband is gone over seas. Staying at home is one thing, but to stay at home when her family and friends are 6 States away with nothing to do but wait is another. Oh I was bored all right. I would wake up then toss and turn not wanting to get out of bed. I think it was one maybe two days after Peter had shipped out that I began masturbating steadily to take my mind off of how bored I was.

Now I am a healthy girl, as you know I always have been when it came to sex. It had been three and a half weeks now that Peter has been gone; I decided to see if I could find a job to help me pass the time. Peter's pay was enough for us to live on, so it was not about money, it was all about my boredom being at home with nothing to do but wait and masturbate to take my mind off of being bored which only would work those 15 to 20 minutes two and sometimes three or four times a day.

I got the morning paper and as I sipped my coffee I looked through the ads. I saw a number of ads that I figured I could check out and if nothing else it would help the next day or two pass keeping me busy doing something. The one ad that caught my eye was different that the others it said, "Looking for a gal Friday, good money, easy work. Must be sexy and attractive, all others need not apply, if interested call 908-762-1432 to set up interview." I picked up the phone and a man answered.

"City Motors, can I help you?"

'Yes, my name is Linda, I saw your ad and I wonder if the position has been filled yet?"

"No honey, I ain't found the right gal yet, I take it you are interested in applying?"

"Yes I am interested in it what does a Gal Friday do?"

"First of all lady, did you read the ad? I mean are you sexy and attractive, cuz if you ain't there is no need for you to come down here. I ain't gonna to hire a stuck up fucking bitch. I pay good money and I want what I want. So are you sexy and are you pretty?"

I was sort of shocked at this man's frankness, I mean he was crude and from the way he talked he may not be the kind of person I could work for. I said,

"I can be sexy and I have been told that I am very attractive, what does that have to do with the job anyway?"

"Look doll, I own a car lot, I need window dressing, I want a gal that will bring in the men to buy cars, so the bitch I hire has to be willing to show some skin and look pretty, I want a little bitch that can tease a guy and assist me in selling cars, can you do something like that honey?"

I thought a moment and said,

"I would like to know what the job pays and what the hours are."

"Far enough, I pay 12 bucks an hour and a free car to drive, we work 9 to 6 including Sundays, you get one day off a week during the week on Tuesday because it is our slowest day."

"I can do that, I think I should tell you that I am married, I'm not sure my husband would approve of me teasing other men."

"That's up to you Hon, hell if I hire you, I ain't hiring your fucking husband, what you do with your old man is between you and him, look I ain't got time for this shit, if your interested in the job be down here at 2 PM. and dress real sexy I want to see skin, the more skin I see the better chance you got in getting the job. I'm on the corner of Main and 7th, be here at 2 sharp."

He hung up the phone before I could say I was or was not going to show up. I sat there looking at the phone as I pondered this very strange conversation I had just had with this man. He made me angry and excited. He wanted a woman for her looks, for her body to help him sell cars. It was only 9:45 so I decided I should start doing something, maybe clean the kitchen, I didn't need any job like that, I did the morning dishes, I could not get that man out of my brain. The more I thought about him and what he wanted it sort of interested me to find out exactly what he wanted out of his girl Friday working there.

I took a shower, while in the shower I could not help but wonder if I could dress up real sexy, sexy enough to land a job of being window dressing as he put it. I washed my hair then blew it dry, and teased it until it was full of bounce.

I have 4 different push up bras, I choose my black one that lifted me from underneath and still did not cover my areola's I choose my red and white checker country blouse that Peter loves me to wear, I tied it right under my chest allowing my tummy to show. Looking in the mirror I could see both of my areolas through the blouse material, and with the feel of the couth against the fabric caused them to push back against it and that made them try to poke out thru the cloth. I smiled as I watch them harden the way they did.

I have many skirts, nice short skirts, my husband loves to see me in short skirts. I chose my Levi mini skirt (one of my shortest skirts that I have) going thru my panty drawer was not as easy as I first had thought. I had no intention to go there with out any on, even though I love being bare under my skirts for Peter. I wanted to make sure that just in case I did show too much by accident that my bottom was covered. My problem was just which pair to wear in case that happens? If they are my plain white cotton that would not look "sexy" and if I wear one of my thongs, well then I might come across like a whore or something. Peter bought me so many crotchless panties that I love wearing, but if I wear one of those and he sees them what would he think? Would he think me to be sexy or a whore?

I picked my poison and slipped them on, after putting on my skirt all that was left was my shoes. I decided that since I was going for the country look that my beige cowgirl boots would work with my old straw hat. Looking in the mirror I looked hot. I stood there looking and decided to top it off with a white bandanna around my neck. I said to myself in the mirror, "Oh yea, your sexy all right, if you went down there he would hire you just for your looks, too bad your such a chicken, too bad you don't have the guts to go through with it."

I shut up and looked at myself, I began this with no intention of going down there, I just wanted to see how hot and sexy I could look if I wanted to go down there and try and get the job. I reached for my tied bandanna and just as I was about to un-tie it and get out of these clothes I stopped, I looked at the clock and it was a little after One, I decided "what the hell" it will kill time for me today and give me something to do, I may as well go ahead and do it. Hell I had nothing but time on my hands, so why not do something today to break up my boring day.

I grabbed my purse and took off down there. I arrived out in front of "City Motors" around 10 minutes before 2. I sat in my car trying to get up the nerve to get out and go inside. I was watching the front door as a woman came out looking very hot herself. She was not as daring as I had been; I waited a few more minutes and got out to go inside.

I walked up the stairs and inside the door, I looked around, the room was empty, I said out loud "hello, anyone here?" I heard a voice come from an office to my right "Over here, come in doll, you here for the job?" I said as I walked "Yes, I have a 2 o'clock appointment, are you the man I spoke with on the phone?"

Just as I walked in through the doorway he said, "Yea Doll, you must be Jane something." I said "no, I am Linda Jean" He got up from behind his desk and with a big smile on his face he walked around taking my hand and said as he brought it up to his lips to kiss it. "Now that is what I am looking for."

Letting go of my hand he pointed to his brown leather couch and said "here, come sit down, lets talk a bit" I sat down and when I did I sunk down into it, it was a good thing that I had my knees together or he easily would have seen between my legs as I sank down. He sat down across from me in a straight back chair matching the Sofa. He said,

"I have to tell you doll, if I went strictly on looks you would have the job, trouble is honey, looking sexy and hot as you do is just not enough, I need to know how you think, I mean I don't want a Bitch around me that gets offended or turned off with the way that I talk, I am what I am, and it's that fucking simple."

"Oh I'm not turned off by your vulgarity, remember I told you I'm married to a military man, I'm am use to you men and the way you guys talk, so shall we start the interview then?"

I watched as he leaned back in his chair putting his legs out straight, I could see his crotch with a rather nice bulge beginning to show. He said,

"How long have you been married, honey?"

"Almost a year and a half now. My husband is overseas right now, I figured I could find a job to sort of keep my busy"

"Oh, so how long has your hubby been gone honey?"

"He's been gone almost four weeks, it will be four weeks next Friday."

"Have you watched Porno movies before?"

Giving him a puzzled look I said,

"If you are asking me if my husband and I watch them the answer is yes, our sex life is our business."

"OK, I'll let that go for right now, lets get more into it shall we, what age were you when you started masturbating honey?"

I looked at him and I knew he was bating me or maybe he was seeing if I could be shocked or something. I looked at him and said,

"I don't see why my sex life has anything to do with this job, however if you must know, I started rather young, way too young in fact"

I saw a smirk (or maybe it was a smile) come on his face. I also noticed that his little bulge was not so little anymore.

"Just how young honey, I want to know how old you were the first time you put your fingers down there and got off real good."

I was shocked, but I did not want him to know that he had shocked me, my throat was dry (real dry) and this kind of talk was having a sexual effect on me, I took a breath I said,

"Look, I was 10 years old if that really maters."

"Good, good, now just how old were you when you first had a boy or something inside of you. When did you first have sex?"

I could not believe that I was sitting here discussing my most personnel intimate details of my sexual past. I looked at him and said,

"I do not understand why my sex life has anything to do with getting this job or not, I can dress sexy as you can see, and I am sure that I can help you sell cars, so why is my sex life so damn important to you?"

"You see Linda, like I told you earlier, looks are not everything, I want a woman that has a dirty mind, no, that is wrong I want a woman that has a filthy mind working for me. With all the sexual law suits going on, and with the guys working here all talking about sex all the time, then add to that, when we are not busy around here we watch porn tapes here in the office."

Pointing to the coffee table between the two of us, he continued,

"Hell just look at all these dirty magazines and dirty books laying around here so I sure as hell ain't going to hire some fucking prude or some woman that is offended by our using terms like bitch or cunt or talking about cock and pussy. So you see why I want a bitch working here that thinks as we do. I want a woman that works here to think of sex all the time like we do, this way I know I have a bitch, I mean woman, see what I mean? Here I go correcting myself just because you're a woman, I don't want to have to feel that I have to do that when I refer to a woman like that. You see honey I don't want anyone working here feeling uncomfortable, I don't want my sales staff or my secretary uncomfortable."

"Look if you don't want to do this, fine, I'll keep looking for that right girl and she may or she may-not be out there, to be honest with you, you're the first girl to answer the first question with out jumping up and running out of here, I think you could be the one, but in order for me to know this, I have to ask you these questions and then I'll decide, so how old were you the first time you had a boy fuck you honey?"

I looked down at the coffee table and for the first time I saw the filthy magazines and pocket sex books. He was right they were as hard porn as I had seen and I have seen more porn than most army men ever see. I looked up at him; I looked at his face and then back at his crotch. I like the fact that he explained himself the way that he did. I also realized that talking like this was stimulating me even more not to mention the pictures facing up from the coffee table, I realized that all of this was going to make it a little easier for me to answer his nasty questions. I said,

"10, I was 10 years old the first time that I had a boy fuck me, now is that all or do you have some more nasty questions?"

"Now how old were you the next time you did it?"

"I did it the next day and it was with the same boy."

"How long did you do it with him before you stopped?"

I could picture my youth and those many days with Bill, learning about sex, going for a week with him doing me in my ass before we found out we had the wrong hole. I remembered how we did it every day, year after year, how when I started my period we just did it anal until I finished my period. I wanted him to fuck my pussy, but he could not get past the blood. Looking up at this man I said,

"Look I started fucking at age 10, I have been fucking ever since, I think that is all you need to know, next question."

"OK, ok, so tell me Linda when did you last have sex?"

It was my turn to smile I gave him my wicked smile and said,

"What do you mean by sex? If you want to know that last time I got off, it was this morning if you want to know the last time a man fucked me it was yesterday ... I mean I ahhh"

I could not believe that I had just said that, how could I had been so fucking stupid, I just admitted to a stranger that I had sex while my husband was overseas.

"You answered the question, I was asking when you last fucked a man so it was yesterday, OK now I have a question that should make you think or maybe remember, how old were you the first time you saw a porn movie?

I felt relieved that he was letting my answer go, I said,

"Oh that's easy, I was 10, I think when it comes to sex everything started at that age for me."

"Do you remember what the movie was about? Was it just normal sex or something more?"

"It was just straight sex with a man and woman, but I have to admit my favorite is gang-bang movies, it belonged to our parents and they had lots of them."

I was so fucking turned on I was trying to move my hips around a little hoping to get the panties that was wearing to touch me clit that I knew was swollen. I was working my hips slowly as to not draw attention to myself.

"Is that the kind of movies that you enjoy watching now, I mean with your husband?"

I could feel my nipples trying to push through my shirt, I knew that I was wet as hell, I looked at his bulge in the front of his pants and I could see that he was hard, I also could see that he was big, real big. I knew that I was to a point that I needed to go to the bathroom and gain control over myself before I totally lost it during this interview for this job.

"Is there a bathroom that I could use?"

I saw his teeth show as he smiled, he said,

"I just have a couple more questions if that's OK, I have others coming in to be interviewed you know"

"OK, but lets finish this quickly please."

"Sure, now tell me Linda how many times a week do you enjoy making love with a man?"

With out thinking about the question I said,

"I try to do it every day sometimes I can't."

I saw him bring up his hand and he rested it on his groin, I saw him gently squeeze himself as he said,

"So if you are telling me the truth which I feel that you are, then you made love to a man three days ago and the day before that right Linda?"

"Yes, but not Friday."

I saw him grab himself and he was not trying to hide it, I could not keep my eyes from watching him squeezing his cock thru his pants.

"So then Linda, your husband has been gone now almost four weeks and since the day he left you have been having sex right, (he did not wait for an answer) my question to you is, do you have a boy friend, or have you been fucking different men since he has been gone honey?"

I was on fire, I wanted to see what his dick looked like, I mean he was so fat and big, I was so fucking hot, I needed to get out of his office and get off before I jumped up and raped him.

"I don't have a boy friend, I do have a friend to help me out some times."

"Did you fuck your friend yesterday then dear?"

"No, I had a flat tire yesterday and the man that changed my tire was so nice we went into the park and we did it."

"So you like doing it in the open in places that you can get caught at then, does it make the sex more exciting for you honey?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.