The Phoenix Group - Cover

The Phoenix Group

Copyright© 2012 by Felix Bauer

Chapter 2: Setbacks

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Setbacks - All Daniel wanted was to live a normal life and do what every normal teen does. And yet, even before his eighteenth birthday, his past comes back to haunt him. He will have to fight to protect his friends and loved ones, and take on new enemies and responsibilities along the way. Note: non-con and tort denote very short scenes that are not written in an erotic way and can be skipped.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Slow   Violence  

Mal: Kaylee, what in the sphincter of hell are you playing at? We got the primary buffer panel coming right...

Kaylee: Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Mal: You told me those entry couplings would hold for another week!

Kaylee: That was six months ago, Cap'n.

Mal: My ship don't crash. If she crashes, you crashed her.

-- Serenity (2005 Movie)

Tuesday, July 19 2011
Neustadt, Germany

He had never been in this side street in Frankfurt, or even in the finance metropolis at all. But in the preparation for this mission he had seen enough photos and even videos to know where every trashcan would be. The thorough prep probably wasn't even necessary, but he was taught to be religious about it. His first real job would be an easy one.

The name of the target was Robert Neumann. He was a manager in one of the big investment firms that sat in the city. The briefing also included data about his wife and two children, a boy of fourteen and a girl of nine. It didn't include anything about the reasons that made him a target; Unit Seven didn't believe in agents questioning their orders. They did believe in making them pay dearly for not following them however. The target went through this street every Wednesday at 1930 hours, visiting his girlfriend after work before going home and telling his wife why he had to work longer yet again.

Robert got out of work a little later than usual after a very emotional meeting that included a hefty bit of shouting by his boss. The weekly meetings were always leaving him frustrated and angry, which was why he went to Sybille after every one of them. She loved sex, hard, fast and sweaty. It allowed him to burn of the frustrations of his job and of having a stone cold wife who wouldn't let him touch her any more. When he first met Sybille in a bar two years ago, they liked each other and decided they would make good fuck buddies but nothing more. Over time it grew to be mutual love. Just thinking about her raised his spirits.

Moving through the street Robert never noticed the boy that stepped out of the shadows before feeling the hands grabbing hold of his head. Quickly turning his head they broke his neck and severed the spinal cord. He was dead before he could make a sound.

To the killer the crushing sound was louder and sicker than he had ever heard. It was the same sound he knew from their practices on animals, but it was something completely different when it was a human that made it.

Daniel woke up with a start, drenched in cold sweat. He hadn't had this dream for weeks, but it always came back to him.

That day had changed him, but the dreams had only started years later when he hacked into the database of Unit Seven and found out that Robert Neumann wasn't actually a legal target but put into the system by his commanding officer who had lost very much money due to some mismanagement or other by Robert's investment firm.

Looking at his alarm clock, he found it was only 4:30 am, but he knew he wouldn't be able to go to sleep again. It would be a long and hard work out this morning.

Something had been destroyed in Daniel's soul the day he killed his first human on a side street in Frankfurt. That was three days after his thirteenth birthday.


Munich, Germany

Sabrina got out of her motel bed and went to take a shower. Even after it she still felt dirty, having slept in that room.

"It's necessary, get a grip" she told herself.

After putting her hair in a ponytail, she used the fragments left of the mirror in the bathroom to apply some light makeup. Putting on jeans and a leather jacket, she decided it would convey the image she wanted to. It also made her look different than normal, which suited her fine in case the police searched for her.

After all, her next stop would be a police station.


Neustadt, Germany

Jennifer got to school four minutes late, much to the amusement of her fellow pupils and to the consternation of the math teacher. He should have been accustomed to it, but somehow he still thought about it as a personal affront. It didn't matter to Jennifer, she didn't like him either. Pretending to follow the lesson she started to think about how to approach Daniel about prom.

He was in a different class, so they only actually met at the breaks and PE, which they had at period five and six that day. She decided it wasn't possible during the break, or they would both be ridiculed until the end of days. A girl asking the boys out to prom was simply a no-go at school, and it wouldn't be possible to do it without being noticed. While she didn't care, she couldn't do that to him.

So she decided to find a way to talk to him during PE. Satisfied she finally started to take part of the lesson.


Unit Seven HQ, Germany

"He did WHAT!?" Lieutenant Müller bellowed.

"Lieutenant, he gave the watcher teams for Lorenz and Keller holiday and replaced them with Group 18 and Group 19. He said they needed the experience" the Sergeant told him.

"Great, just great. Where did he send Group 19?"

"Keller, Lieutenant."

"So you tell me we have Group 19 running around a school in Neustadt? Who do we have to replace them?" the Lieutenant asked, having been away for two weeks and not yet up to date.

"Err, actually nobody. Everyone else is out for drills. But the original teams will be back on Monday."

"That's too slow. Get the team for Keller back now."

"Yes, Lieutenant" the Sergeant replied, wondering what the problem was.


Munich, Germany

The police watch officer looked up when the door chimed and saw a brunette woman moving his way. He thought she looked like a 25 year old business woman.

"How can I help you?"

"Good morning, my name is Johanna Altmann, I'm with Berghoff & Söhne. We are searching for a young woman who is assumed to work in Munich as a prostitute. I'm wondering if I could talk to someone of the Trafficking and Prostitution Unit, they might be able to tell me where to find her" the woman told him.

"Why are you searching for her?"

"Her family contracted us to find her, hoping she was ready to come back to them."

"Well, let me find out if someone is available to talk to you" he replied and went to the phone.

Sabrina went to sit in the visitor chairs, hoping they would help her. It would make things so much easier. Finding out Maria was in Munich had taken a lot of time and resources, but on the other hand she still found it amazing that it was actually possible. It had taken a big part of her considerable financial resources in combination with the even higher number of friends the Schulze Twins had in every part of the country.

Everything had started with the letter, which had been sent from Berlin. They sent the envelope and a hairbrush Maria had used to a friend of the Schulze Twins who worked in a DNA testing laboratory. They hoped he could confirm that the letter had actually been sent by Maria. The result wasn't what they expected; showing the person licking the stamp was actually a male.

Being more worried than before, they sent the genetic fingerprint to another friend who had hacked into the central police DNA database. She was able to match the fingerprint to that of a multiple sex offender who lived in Berlin. Armed with that knowledge, the Twins contacted yet another friend, who was doing a great but not exactly legal job for a credit shark in Berlin. That friend visited said sex offender in his house and questioned him about the source of the letter. There wasn't much violence needed before he told him about the young prostitute in Munich who asked him to send the letter from Berlin in lieu of a financial payment.

That's where the trail ended, and so that's where Sabrina would start her search.

"Mrs. Altmann, someone from the Trafficking and Prostitution Unit will be down to talk to you shortly" the watch officer told her.

"Thank you."


Unit Seven HQ, Germany

"Lieutenant Müller?" the Sergeant called.

"Yes?"

"I contacted everyone from the Keller team. They will be here tomorrow evening; it isn't possible for them to get back any sooner."

"Understood. Thank you, Sergeant."

The Lieutenant resumed pacing in his office. Two weeks. He had been on holiday for two weeks, and in the meantime his replacement had managed to wreak havoc in his unit. It seemed the powers that be had decided that a unit whose sole mission was to watch a bunch of teenagers was unimportant, and thus the incompetent asshole could be sent there to be out of the way.

Group 19 consisted mainly of rapists, serial killers and other psychopaths. The Lieutenant shuddered at the thought of having them in Unit Seven, and now they were out there running through Neustadt with nobody to control them.

Lieutenant Müller dearly hoped nothing would happen before they could be replaced. It was all he could do.


Munich, Germany

"Good Morning Mrs. Altmann, I'm Senior Inspector Ludwig. I'm with the Trafficking and Prostitution Unit. How can I help you?"

"Good Morning. I'm hoping you can help me find a runaway who we believe lives in Munich as a prostitute. I thought you might have her in your Significant Characteristics files" Sabrina replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.