Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 33: Smart Kid

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 33: Smart Kid - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Oh, Cheese. I didn't mean to make you cry," sobbed Lori.

"Baby! You didn't! I'm crying because it's so easy and I missed it. You showed me the exact spot, life is unfolding right before my eyes."

"We're a lot smarter than we thought." Jo pondered a bit and continued, "society, religion and fear of what others might say or think is responsible for the mess people are in. I think about the English aristocracy and I want to spit. The original big titted dumb blond wife had to be English."

"You know, you have to be right about that. No gentleman wanted a wife smarter than he was. The trait bred true. Dumb viscous spoiled male children and no one wanted a smart wife. If it weren't for the middle class marrying into the upper crust..."

"We have a chance to fix this and we'd better get on it. The Law needs to have a secret bite to it. 'And ye harm no one, do what you will.' Two Voices had no problem with eliminating those murderers. I think formulating a religion that hates other religions should be a death sentence."

Lori spoke up, "I can read minds too Cheese, Let me show you how..."

"Oooo neat, Lori. Now I need to figure out how to block out all the thoughts. That's really confusing."

Jo figured that out in a heartbeat, "we need to have feelers out for evil doers. This is going to take work. Heck, I thought this quiet time would last."

"We need to clue everyone in on this. I'm betting there's uncomfortable people and nasty thinkers on the way here. Stop them at the borders!! HaHaHa."

"No, Cheese, that's a great idea!"

"What?"

"Stop them at the landbridge."

"If you read minds you'll know who to 'remove.'"

"Yeaaahhhh," drawled the Cheese, "but I don't want to LIVE there. Besides, we've got the boat people coming in."

Jo made a pretty decent suggestion, "let's go train the rest of the family and see if we can teach the tribe ... Chief Lone Tree is pretty smart, maybe he can do it too. That would be the shit if he could."

Lori piped up, "I like Tree, he's a good guy. I'd like to see him married to mom."

"Lori! You're so smart!"

"Well, I'm self-centered too. If mom got laid more often I could get away with more."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.