Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 14: Doubletake

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14: Doubletake - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The Cheese woke up surrounded by warm female bodies. 'Well, this is different. Wonder what's the occasion? Who have I got? Brown hair ... that's Jo. Blond hair, hmm ... maybe Vickie ... yup Vickie. Black hair, black hair. Who is this? China Doll ... one ... two. Ok. I love Jo ... love Vick. Don't know the Chinese enough to say. This is very nice though. Back to sleep.'"Holy Shit!" Sitting straight up and shaking, 'I stepped off the cliff ... I remember doing that. I remember voices and things in my head. Oh yeah, I flew to the tipi. Oh. I guess I'm ok. Go back to sleep Cheese.'

Doubletake! 'Flew to the tipi?'

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... snort ... sunnuzel ... cough ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

"He sleeps pretty funny," commented Two Voices.

Jo grinned. "Yup ... the snort part? His heart actually stops beating. Sometimes it stops so long I have to whack him in the chest. When we were first married he'd wake up and be all pissed and shit. Pretty funny. Now he sleeps through it, usually."

"Are you sure you want me here when he wakes up ... I'm fairly frightening."

Jo got that conniving look she gets just before she drops the 4th Ace.

"I'll make you a bet."

"What?"

"I'll bet you the carpets he knows precisely who you are the second he sees you. I win, we keep 'em. You win they go with you. Bet?"

"Bet!"

"You're so easy," laughed Jo.

The Cheese slept on. Jo was getting anxious.

"I know." She went out, got a gourd of water and a big clay pot. She put the pot next to the Cheeses ear and poured the water from the gourd into the pot.

"Any second now ... look at that ... he grabbed his dick and pinched it. He's gotta go."

"Hi Two Voices,"

(doubletake)

"'morning Jo, 'cuse me, I gotta pee."

As an aside, Jo turned to Two Voices and mouthed, "told ya so."

She cavorted just a bit.

Pretty soon, the Cheese came back and hugged Two Voices."It's about time you showed your face..."

(Doubletake)

" ... faces, Gimme a minute. Jo, who did I screw last night?"

"Nobody! Damn it! We came down from the hot pool all worked up and you wouldn't fuck any of us. The Chinese girls were mighty pissed about it, too. Six naked women rubbing tits, asses and pussies all over you and no cooperation!"

"Six?"

(Doubletake!)

"I counted 4 heads in the middle of the night."

"Two of them got mad and went with Kurt."

"Good! You know I'm not easy, no roundheels ron, I like to get to know a person, and I'd be hard pressed to have a good time without your sayso."

The Cheese dithered about for a bit, making his bed, picking up after himself, scratching and yawning as he went. Finally, his mind twisted around his thoughts, he ran a line around them and hoisted them up a pole, so to speak ... he turned to Two Voices, "I stepped off the cliff last night, didn't I? Thanks for saving me. I had some voices in my head doing things. Did I say or do anything out of line?"

"Don't look at me," commented Two Voices. "I panicked." (doubletake by the Cheese) "The Doc fixed your mother's damage while you were falling ... two more feet and the project would have been terminated." (Doubletake! by Jo) "You are more important to me and this experiment than I could possibly guess."

"Mother? That kindly old lady who raised me. She wouldn't damage me. I'm her favorite boy."

"Now that's what I call a repair job ... Jo, let it go. That's the result we needed and wanted. He's fixed."

"FIXED???"

(doubletake!)

"YOU TOOK ME TO THE VET??? I wasn't broke!" The Cheese dropped his loincloth...

(doubletake!)

"Whew! Still there. Don't scare me like that!"

All the women in the lodge rolled around laughing. Pretty soon everyone in the village was standing around the lodge saying, "what's so funny?" "what's going on?" As the joke spread the women were rolling and the men were grabbing their balls. "That's not one bit funny!" and That made the women laugh all the harder. Pretty soon all the horses were circling about, raising dust and snorting, cavorting like horses do. The Mammoths were lining the top of the cliff, trumpeting, with here a bison, and there an elk. The ducks flew up from the river, circling about winging the dust back down, constantly landing on the river and taking off, and the geese were running here and there honking, a general good time was had by the women and none by the men. Two Voices didn't know what to do, the him side was extremely uncomfortable and the her side was trying, very very hard, not to laugh. Yes, today was a day of doubletakes!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.