Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 1

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Jo and Vickie are washing the dishes and listening to the radio ... the reception today sucks. Jo looks out the kitchen window at the Cheese and Kurt. She is stunned! "You'll never catch anything in there," hollered Jo. She started laughing, "Oh my God. Vick. Look at those two fools."

Vick is rolling, "I don't believe it," she spluttered. "Hey! Kurt. You need to keep your feet out of the water!"

"Yeah," yelled Jo. "Your feet stink and the fish can smell them!" She said to the Vickster, "we need to go down and ask those two idiots what they think they're doing. Finish the dishes and we'll go."

The dishes are done expeditiously and they head down stairs and out the front door. As they leave the porch the radio crackles and plays again. They circle around the house and head for the fishermen.

"Hmmm?" ponders Jo. "Where did they go?"

"I don't know," said Vick. "They were just here. Weren't they?"

"Not that it really matters," said Jo. "They were never going to catch anything in a kids plastic wading pool."

"Ah ... Jo. Look in the pool," quavered Vick.

Jo looked and screamed! There, in the bottom of the pink kids pool were two pairs of shorts, two tee shirts, two size 14 sandals, two size 9 sandals, a can of worms and two fishing poles.

"Oh Shit! They're streaking the neighborhood! Quick! Grab the cookie jar it's got the bail money!"

They run up stairs, dress in some decent "bailout clothes", thin halter tops, cameltoe shorts, 4" heels, and snatch the cookie jar, jump in the car and peel out for the jail.

"Nope, we don't have them," said the Sheriff. "What's with the cookie jar?"

Jo shakes the jar. "Bail money. Well, call us if you do get 'em," pleaded Jo. "You know how the Cheese gets in jail."

"Tell ya what," responded the Sheriff, "we'll just bring 'em home. The last time we had 'em we had to send them home, anyway." He pondered a bit, "I have never met two funnier guys in my life. We had to toss them out the door so we could stop laughing. Bye, Jo. Bye, Vickie. We appreciate you dressing up to visit. Come see us again."

"Thanks, Sheriff." Jo and Vickie turn around and bend over without bending a knee. The deputies can really tell they're not wearing underwear. Jo said, "Sheriff? Do we have a runner in our nylons?"

"Jo, Vick," choked the sheriff. "You're not wearing nylons!"

"Oh, forgot." Jo grinned, looking at the sheriff from between her legs, "we're going to cruise the neighborhood and see if we can find them."

They pile in the car and head out.

"I wonder if they're home yet?" questioned Vickie.

Let's look there first," said Jo. So they did.

The radio is still going nuts.

The scene of the crime looked a little different. The clothes, poles and lawnchairs are gone and there's a 30 pound Pike swimming the water looking for more worms from the wormcan.

"Wow!" exclaimed Vick. "Look at that! That's a northern pike ... that's a HUGE fish."

Jo looked in the pond again, now there's TWO fish. They are looking hungry. "Maybe the guys are up in the tree ... Nope. The kitchen window is still locked, and there's no hole in the screen."

"Jo ... I'm getting spooked," worried Vickie. She is bent over looking at a place in the grass. She says, "Jo. The grass is dying right here and it's a perfect circle."

"Vickie? Let's get in the house." said Jo, "we need to do a bit more looking upstairs."

"Yeah," agreed Vickie. "And we need to get out of these heels. It's too hard to walk on the grass."

Upstairs, Jo and Vick start looking in the closets and dressers.

"This isn't looking good, Vick." Jo said, "all the guns are missing and ammunition is gone and so are the Cheeses' backpacks. Call your house!"

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.