Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

That night was Béla’s stage night. Her signature performance, her shaving and masturbation routine had become so popular she was pulling business from the Pussycat Club in Helena, fifty miles away. Tonight, Jake was turning away customers for the first time since he had been working as doorman and bouncer.

As she tossed her top to one of her fans, Béla felt a cold breeze waft across her near-naked body and looked toward the door to see if someone had left it open. Jake was letting someone in who wore a long coat and a really ratty cowboy hat. The newcomer looked dirty, and felt that way in Béla’s mind. As she gazed at him, Béla felt a blackness so thick it was almost visible surrounding the stranger. Jake was talking to him, pointing toward her. The man tipped his hat. She saw his lips say, ‘Thank you.’

She watched him cross the floor, looking for an empty seat. He sat down near the back of the bar in the shadows, two other customers cheerfully making room for him, and ordered a beer from Jessica.

Something bounced off her stomach and fell to the stage floor with a clink. She looked down and saw a fifty-cent piece. The customer who tossed it at her was calling her name.

“Come on, Béla, darlin’, do yer stuff!” he shouted. Other shouts of “Yah! Baby!” and “Do it!” supported his enthusiastic request.

She smiled and blew him a kiss. Her hands caressed her breasts, then smoothly felt their way down her almost naked body to her hips. Her right hand continued on down the side of her leg until it found the leather knife holster strapped there. It and a black G-string were the only things she was still wearing. Her customers grew more boisterous, knowing what was coming.

She unfastened the leather snap that held the knife in place and, crouching down into a fighting stance, drew the knife from its holster, looking like she was ready to fight someone. The look of desire on her face told her audience she wanted something else.

Béla gazed hypnotically at the knife as she drew it closer to her face. She kissed the blade passionately, then licked her tongue along the sharp edge of the blade as though it was a giant cock. The blade left a thin red line down the center of her tongue. She licked her lips, darkening them with a thin coating of blood from the fresh cut in her tongue. She had practiced that in a mirror for hours before she finally got the exact effect she wanted to project.

She looked out at her audience. They were mesmerized by her actions. She had actually blooded herself just to entertain them. She’d actually done it to show them the blade was damned sharp after someone the week before had suggested it was a fake.

Béla caressed her breasts with the blade and slid it down the front of her body. The noise in the room doubled the instant the cold, steel blade touched her bare flesh, and Béla smiled.

Humankind hadn’t changed much in the thousands of years Béla had been on Earth. Men still got excited with the idea of cold, hard steel against soft, feminine flesh. Well, that was all right; she got pretty excited about it, too.

Pointing the blade downward, she pressed it flat against her belly, sucking her tummy in so that her skin slid smoothly beneath the sharp point of the knife. She slowly slid it down between her belly and the top edge of her G-string, its outline visible behind the thin material as it slid down the front of her pelvis.

She stopped when the gleam of the knifepoint poked through a freshly cut hole in the bottom of her G-string. Turning the blade so the sharp edge was pointing away from her belly, she began moving her torso back and forth in a fucking motion while holding the knife in place so that it slowly sawed through the front of her G-string. It was almost like watching the knife take her virginity as it sliced through the thin fabric.

As Béla moved her pelvis back and forth against the knife blade, she let a trickle of blood run out of the corner of her mouth. Her tongue had already healed, but her audience wouldn’t know that. She’d had to bite her tongue to get more blood for this effect. The men stared at her undulating body, mesmerized by the effect she was creating – blood, sharp knife, soft, curvy flesh...

She decided that for her final performance next week, before she announced her pregnancy (and resulting retirement), she was going to dress up for Halloween like that vampire girl, Debra whoever on the late, late show, and have audience members cut the costume off her body, piece by piece.

The knife cut through the top edge of the G-string and it flipped open to each side, exposing her bare pussy for all to see. The bar exploded into yelling and cheers. People were throwing dollar bills at her feet.

Béla gazed down at the front row, picking out a face she didn’t recognize. She looked at him for a second or two. The feelings ‘Birthday Boy’, and ‘Another beer and I’m gonna be sick’ and ‘Oh, Sweet Jesus! She’s looking right at me!’ swept through her mind.

‘What a sweet, horny boy!’ Béla thought, and smiled at him.

Béla decided not to pull the G-string loose like she usually did. Instead, she strutted up to the front edge of the stage, right in front of the ‘Birthday Boy’ and turned around, her G-string dangling from the crack of her ass. She swung her rump from side to side, whipping the G-string back and forth like a tail until somebody reached up and grabbed it, pulling the remnants down her legs.

Béla stepped out of it and spun back around, dropping to her knees. It was the ‘Birthday Boy’ who had actually gotten up the nerve, egged on by his celebrating companions, to reach up and pull that G-string right out of her bare naked ass. Laughing, she reached out, took the G-string away from him and tied it around his head like a bonnet. Then she pulled his face against her chest and rubbed her tiny tits against his forehead. Finally, she bent down as far as she could and kissed him full on the lips. Everyone cheered. His friends who had evidently brought him here pounded him on the back in congratulations.

Béla rose up and pranced back across the stage while listening to someone explain to ‘Birthday Boy’ that he’d just won first place in line for the Target Room that night. That meant he got the first fuck after the show. Listening to the young boy’s drunken friends tease him with their little lies, she thought it might actually be a good idea, and decided to make sure she had him before she allowed anyone else to fuck her tonight.

‘Be careful what you wish for, boys, ‘ she thought, grinning to herself, ‘it just might come true.’

As the thought ran through her mind, she chuckled to herself, changing the word from come to cum, making it a double entendre. The young boy was going to cum before anyone else.

The young lad stared at the stunningly naked young girl prancing around on the stage, fascinated and terrified, not really believing what these two clowns, his older brothers, had told him.

Swaying her rump in an exaggerated manner, Béla waltzed back and picked up the knife where she’d dropped it when she decided to ad-lib that last bit with the G-string. Kicking off her spike heels, she braced one bare foot up against the dancer’s pole and proceeded to ‘shave’ her inner thighs and her pussy.

Tonight, her skin was really glistening under the hot lights around the stage and the knife blade was picking up a lot of moisture as she scraped it along her inner thigh. The moisture running down the handle gave her another idea. She was feeling really playful tonight, so she scraped up a blade-full of moisture along her inner thigh and flipped the knife blade at the crowd, spackling them with her perfumed sweat. Her fans enjoyed pretending to wipe it off their faces and lick it off their fingers, letting her know what delights awaited her if she got close enough.

When she got to the part where she masturbated with the knife handle, she started in the middle of the front row; her legs spread wide in front of her chosen ‘Birthday Boy’. As the boy stared at the knife handle moving in and out of her wet cunt, Béla picked up ‘Oh, Lord, I’m not going to make it to the end of her show!’ from him. She could smell male sex in the air and realized that men were already coming in their pants just from watching her fuck herself with the knife handle.

She decided to cut her stage performance short and hopped off the front of the stage, right next to her chosen birthday boy. Her unexpected action created a roar of ‘Boo’s’ from everyone around her.

Taking her new conquest by the hand, she led him, half dragging him, toward the Target Room. The ‘Boo’s’ turned to cheers as her audience realized she was enthusiastically dragging that poor lamb to the slaughter and they began shouting, “Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!”

As the door closed behind them, they were both surrounded by an almost total silence, disturbed only by the bass woofer of the jukebox, faintly vibrating the soundproofed walls of the room.

“Relax,” she said, leading him to the table in the center of the room. “Everything will be fine.”

“Did, uh, did my brothers put you up to this?” he asked, nervously. “‘Cause, if they did, it’s okay if you don’t really want to, um, want to, you know?”

‘My goodness!’ Béla realized. ‘He’s a virgin! He probably thinks I’m a prostitute hired to bust his cherry. How sweet.’

“No, sweetie,” Béla told him, “I haven’t met your friends. Sometimes, I just randomly pick someone out to be the first one,” she lied, then she hesitated.

‘How do I tell him his very first one ever is just my first one of the evening?’ she wondered, then sighed, “Come here.”

She crooked her finger for him to come to her. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. After a moment, she squeezed his hands with hers to give him the idea that he was supposed to do something with her breasts besides nervously hold them. He began gently squeezing them with his fingers.

“They’re really soft,” he whispered in awe. “I’ve always imagined...” He stopped, realizing he was giving away too much of himself to someone he wasn’t sure he could trust. Béla realized that he was comparing her body to how his own felt.

“They’re much softer than a man’s breasts,” she said as she leaned forward, enjoying his gentle squeezing. “And, when the girl likes what the man is doing,” she continued, pressing her nipples into the palms of his hands, “the nipples get real hard and bumpy.” Her voice was soft and breathy; her best ‘Marilyn’ imitation. She only wished she had Marilyn’s Monroe’s tits so this young boy could grab a better handful, but she only had what God gave her... ‘What Father gave me, I mean... ‘

‘Birthday Boy’s’ focus changed from rubbing her breasts to caressing her hard little nipples with his fingers, his attention directed to them by her remark. He smiled and continued to play with her nipples as tiny hard bumps suddenly appeared in her darkened areolas.

“They also like to be kissed...” Béla suggested softly, taking his right hand in her hands and raising it to her lips, kissing the end of one of his fingers to demonstrate, “like this...” she continued, flicking her tongue against the end of the finger she had just kissed.

The young man got the idea and lowered his head, kissing and sucking on her horny little nips while cupping her breasts in his hands. Her nipples got a lot harder.

Béla moaned in pleasure. ‘My, what a fast learner, ‘ she thought, pleased at his efforts. She put her arms over his shoulders and laid her cheek against the side of his head, nibbling lightly on his ear as he continued to attend to her breasts. Then he started exploring further with his hands, moving them abruptly down the sides of her rib cage. She squeeked and jumped lightly in surprise.

“That tickled,” she explained, when he raised his head, worried that he’d done something wrong.

As he stood there, evidently waiting for something magical to happen, she reached down, took his hands and placed them back on her body. He embraced her delicately. Béla’s skin positively crawled at young boy’s touch.

‘This is not working out, ‘ Béla realized. ‘He is simply too terrified!’

She hopped down off the table, sliding her naked body lightly down through his loose embrace, and led him over to the leather couch against the wall. She rarely used it with most of her fans, having determined that she was more accessible when she was in the center of the table in the center of the room, like a Christmas Ham ready for carving. She liked being accessible. As she thought about it, she decided she liked being the main course, as well, especially for a large group.

But in this particular case, she was going to have to be more intimate, else there was a good chance she would scare this boy off girls forever and he’d end up at age forty, still living with his mother and masturbating secretly in the bathroom, hiding his sexuality from everyone.

“Believe it or not,” she told him as she dragged him across the floor, “sexual responses are not natural. They are learned.”

She sat him down on the couch.

“It’s similar to learning to like coffee, or beer,” she said. “A man has no idea what a woman feels like if he’s never touched one. He can imagine forever and never know until he actually touches a real, live girl.”

She picked up his left hand and placed it on her breast, like she had earlier.

“To you, I know this doesn’t feel very sexy,” she explained. “The first time a man touched me there, I was frightened near to death. I didn’t like it at all.”

The boy self-consciously started to move his hand off her breast since the girl had just said she didn’t like it, but Béla held his hand in place.

“But,” she continued, “I learned to like it. It was a learned response. To you, holding something in your hand that feels like a half-filled water balloon isn’t very sexy. It’s not what you thought a girl would feel like; not what you expected.”

She reached forward and caressed his chest, her hand cupping his chest where one of his breasts would be, through his shirt.

“A man’s body is a lot more muscular,” she said. “It feels different. A woman’s body is very soft. You expected my breasts to be firmer, I know, but there’s no muscle tissue in them. After all, they’re just lumps of warm fat. That’s why they’re so squishy.”

She chuckled as he squeezed her breast, gently exploring. At least he wasn’t trying to flee ... yet.

“With experience,” Béla continued, “you’ll even learn to like how a woman’s body feels, and even enjoy touching them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.