Tess's Smiley Face Panties Need Washing - Cover

Tess's Smiley Face Panties Need Washing

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sister Ursula keeps Tess's panties close for periodic sniffing of the wonderful erotic scent of the 16 year old girl's pretty pussy. She knows it is far to dangerous for a teacher in her position to obsess on a student so she carefully turns her attention to other students in need of a firm hand and special attention over her knee. The naughty nun is attractive, 34, and still a technical virgin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   School  

Hyacinth Higgenbottom's Ample Bum

I suppose I have to admit I am a very naughty girl.

I didn't think that I was until I got to Saint Brendan's and met dear Sister Ursula. She showed me the error of my ways and worked very hard to straighten me out and put me on the right path to being an obedient wife to my future husband.

My mum sent me a little cake last week for my 17th birthday. It was the first birthday I had spent away from the comfort and safety of my own home. Please don't think badly of me it I tell you that I enjoyed the birthday spanking given to me for the first time on my 16th birthday. My daddy and my two older brothers each took a turn in giving me 16 good solid whacks on my bottom for "good luck". Mum insisted that my panties stay up even though I was perfectly willing to have my handsome older brothers have a go at my bare bottom.

I was laughing and struggling so hard that I never noticed how wet my panties were until I went upstairs to tinkle. I thought at first I might have had an accident when I was being spanked but this was a different kind of liquid and kind of sticky. I figured it was because I had wiggled so much on daddy's and my two brothers laps. They didn't seem to mind though and they were enjoying it as much as me because I could feel their man sticks poking my belly.

This year I didn't have anyone to give me a "good luck" spanking so I was a bit disappointed.

Then I decided to be a bad girl in class. I knew Sister Ursula would be forced to do my bottom after school. She was very strict about misbehavior and all the girls minded their manners around her. I have to tell you I have a bit of a thing for Sister Ursula. She is so high class and just perfect. When I am close to her, I seem to get all gawky and nervous. My heart beats faster and I try to touch her somewhere even if it is just her elbow or her hand. It sends shivers up my spine and I feel myself going all gooey inside whenever I think of her. Sometimes I wonder what she would look like without all those heavy black robes covering her all over.

I think I have a fairly decent figure.

I am not really overweight although I do have a full bosom and my ass is quite ample. I sensed that Sister Ursula really like to correct my bottom with her bare hand because I had a nice full layer of flesh all over my hips and ass cheeks. When I looked in the mirror in my room, I could see how they jiggled about when I gave them a good smack.

I knew Sister had a "thing" for petite little Tess with the tender little bottom. I was lucky enough to see Mother Superior give miss "nose in the air" Tess a good panties-down spanking in the gym because she refused to do the rope climb. The sight of her little bum bouncing and the way she pleaded for mercy was worth the price of a ticket to watch.

I made a conscious effort to imitate Tess's wiggling and pleading in order to heighten Sister Ursula's enjoyment of administering her corrections to me as I stretched across her lap. The last time, her huge rosary had wound up tangled between my legs and I really had to wiggle to get the pressure off. I wondered if it was a sin to even be in that position as I am sure neither Sister Ursula nor I meant any disrespect at all.

The look Tess gave me when I pulled her pig-tail real hard in class was funny. I made sure Sister Ursula saw me and she came down the aisle real fast and grabbed me by my ear. I spent the rest of the class facing into the corner and rubbing my poor ear. I covered my smile when Sister told me to see her right after school was over.

I knew I was going to get my birthday "good luck" spanking after all.

Before I reported to Sister Ursula for my punishment, I went to the bathroom and lifted my skirt to pull my panties up tight into my ass crack like the forbidden thongs advertised in the fashion magazines. My round white globes had a nice little gap now that would be tempting to Sister Ursula to redden up with her stinging fingers. I resisted rubbing myself down there because I wanted to get the special feeling that Sister Ursula's hands gave to me when I was over her knee.

I could tell Sister Ursula was preoccupied when I came into the classroom.

"Get up here right now, Miss Higgenbottom!"

I scurried to obey her command.

"Yes, Sister. Sorry I am late, Sister. Do I have to get extra?"

My favorite teacher pulled up her billowing sleeves and sat in the discipline chair with her legs spread wide.

"Upsey Daisy, little Higgy and don't be slow."

I pulled up my uniform skirt and tucked the hem in my belt. When I bent across the attractive nun's soft lap, my arm rested innocently right on her flat tummy. Her gasp of surprise at my bare bottom was absolutely delicious. I started to leak almost immediately.

"Miss Higgenbottom. You are a decidedly nasty little girl. Pulling your knickers all up inside your bum like that. You should be ashamed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.