A Night in the Gynarch Hotel - Cover

A Night in the Gynarch Hotel

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 8 : A Knock On The Door

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 : A Knock On The Door - In the female dominated world of New Order Britain, a grand daughter's treat is a night at one of London's swishest hotels.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

Coral was waiting for Effie to finish in the bathroom. They'd agreed to shower and then go to have a drink and a meal. Coral sprawled back on the couch, clicking to through the TV channels with bored indifference.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" called Coral.

"Room Service, Miss," came the reply.

Coral went to the door wondering what this was about. They hadn't ordered anything.

Outside the door three staff were waiting. Daniel in his black maids uniform; Lawrence, a manicurist neat in a short pink dress and pink pill box hat and Jerry, one of the hotel spa's masseurs in his short white tunic and tights. Daniel spoke up for the group. "Personal pampering was requested for you and your room mate, miss. Is this a good time or shall we come back?"

Coral called out to Effie, barely able to conceal her giggling at the sight of the three men in their ridiculous outfits. "Your Grandma's arranged another treat. Do we want to enjoy it now or later?"

Effie emerged from the bathroom, one towel wrapped precariously around her naked, damp, body; another turban style around her head. Daniel could feel his cock stiffening inside its body-form tube. He still wasn't immune to responding to lady guests in various stages of undress, but luckily his body-form tube prevented any unfortunate consequences.

"Just look at the uniforms!"Effie laughed, clutching at her towel as it threatened to fall from her. "Come on in boys. We're more than ready for you. What can you offer us?"

Lawrence explained the choices of manicure, pedicure and foot and hand pampering available. Jerry told them that he was a qualified masseur that would be only too happy to provide them with a shiatsu massage or perhaps some aromatherapy massage. Daniel said he would pleased to fetch them drinks or whatever else they needed.

The two girls smiled in appreciation. "Mmm," said Effie, "I'll take the massage. Come on you!" She beckoned Jerry and turned her back on him to walk towards the bedroom. Jerry bit his lip as he saw how the towel hung so that just the top of the crease between her buttocks was visible.

"And you, pretty in pink, you can give my toes the treatment," Coral said to Lawrence. "I've got some lovely sandals that should show off your handiwork." Coral sprawled back in one of the lounge chairs while Lawrence opened the case in which he carried the tools of his trade and a vast array of nail polishes and treatments.

"Get that maid to fetch us some drinks," Effie called from the bedroom. "I think something long and cool would go down nicely. Vodka and Red Bull, plenty of ice. I've got a feeling we're going to need our energy!"

Coral laughed. "You're right," she called back before turning to Daniel. "I'll have the same. And don't be too long. My friend and I don't like to be kept waiting."

Bu the time that Daniel returned from the bar with the girls' drinks on a tray, Lawrence and Jerry were already hard at work. Lawrence was crouched at Coral's feet as she sat back on her chair, her skirt drawn provocatively up around her hips. He was obviously trying hard to concentrate on his work, carefully painting and buffing each of Coral's toe nails but each time she flexed her legs or moved her hips, it was obvious that she was trying to see just how easily it would be to divert him.

Effie was playing the same game with Lawrence. Sprawled on the bed, she seemed able to calculate just how to move to betray a glimpse of what might or might not have been nipple, before slipping her towel back into place with calculated modesty. She could tell by the occasional quiet grunt from Lawrence as he bit back any response that her tactics were certainly having the desired effect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.