A Night in the Gynarch Hotel
Chapter 1: Start of the Shift

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Start of the Shift - In the female dominated world of New Order Britain, a grand daughter's treat is a night at one of London's swishest hotels.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

"Time to get ready. Strip off."

They were the words that Herbert Long dreaded. The supervisor watched with little interest as Herbert took of his street clothes. She didn't really expect to have any problems, Herbert had been working there for over a year now. He knew the drill, she was sure. And he wouldn't want to earn any demerits by being difficult or take the risk of being dismissed.

He'd had a week of this now. The routine was familiar. The enema was as humiliating as ever. The supervisor obviously enjoyed administering it. Even more, she enjoyed watching him deal with the consequences of it but the alternative of hours in a messed suit even worse.

The suit was stiff and heavy leather. Once he'd been laced into it with his arms trapped against his sides by the thick straps and his legs fixed together by the thongs threaded through the metal loops that ran all the way up the front, he could barely move. But that was the idea of course. The rigid steel bar that ran the length of the back of the suit from the straps that held his ankles to the neck made sure he could not bend even if the thick leather had allowed it The neck corset kept his head fixed rigidly facing forward. The heavy duty incontinence pad that filled the suit's crotch would deal with any leaks from his cock over the duration of his stay in the suit and there was the faint scratching sensation of the electrodes that pressed against his nipples and balls. When they were connected up a short shock would make sure he was awake and attentive at the required times.

The supervisor had gone about her work without much interest in Herbert. Without speaking she had been fastening the buckles and tightening the straps to make sure he was well constrained. Next came the gag. Herbert didn't know why he needed it, by the time his hood was in place he couldn't really make any noise anyway. Nevertheless the supervisor pushed the plug into his mouth and twisted its base so that the plug expanded to fill his mouth and push out his cheeks. Now she pulled the leather hood over his head, fixed it to the neck corset and laced it tightly so that it clung to his scalp and only left his eyes free. Of course they left his eyes free, Herbert thought, they'd hate it if I couldn't see just what was happening to me.

The supervisor and one of the other girls manhandled him on to a trolley and their work was done. All he had to do now was to wait until he was moved up to which ever room he would be on duty in tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.