Family Play - Cover

Family Play

Copyright© 2012 by mylife

The Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: The Beginning - Shit and piss play between my sister/wife, our daughter, ali and myself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   BBW  

Sis & I

There was a time when Sis was the most beautiful girl in town. She was about fourteen or fifteen. Her figure was well shaped and very feminine and a turn-on too many boys, and I assume, also some of the local girls.

But, I am going ahead of history. According to Sis I was born when she was just four years old. The guy that made mother pregnant, he is not the father of my sister, was her senior by fifteen years and was married too another woman at the time. He married my mother after he found out that she was having his baby, but the folks in town and my mother's parents did not like what he did. So, the law came shortly after I was born and picked him up.

Our family had four members, my father Joe, my mother Lynn, my sister Judy and I, Bill.

Of course he was convicted and received a ten year sentence. I don't know for what. During his stay at the penitentiary he got into a fight with a prison guard. According to the court and trial records, the guard was making sexual advances at my father. I guess, dad did not like that idea and went after the security person. Dad ended up death with a bullet in has head.

Mother and Sis sued the state and collected enough money to live for the rest of our life without ever working. The three of as moved too a mountain state and purchase a nice house and some land close to the Rockies. Our home was so secluded, that no one ever came there. We had a well for water, a generator for electricity and a septic tank. The cell phone worked but it was not the very best way to communicate. Even the mail was not delivered that far out. We had to go to the postal office in town to pick it up.

Mom did the trip to town once or twice a week. She purchased the groceries for us, did all the other shopping and got the mail. One day she did not return home, she lost control of the new pickup and hit a large tree. The truck was a total and mother well we will never see her again.

Both, my sister and I are very private people. We like it just fine the way it is, just the two of us. In the summer we might see two or three wanderers coming by in the distance, the some goes for the skiers in late fall and winter.

Over the years Judy and I grow older and both of us gained weight. By the time I was fourteen years old I carried 185 pounds on a 5'2"frame. Sis, well she was nineteen and weight a little over 260. She never was very tall, just about my height.

We have a pool in the yard and I like going swimming, it makes me feel good. I don't have to carry all that extra bulk. It also stops my ass from itching. Because of my size my arms are too short to reach in-between my legs to clean properly.

My trunks always slipped down because of my large belly, so, I go into the pool without them. Sis does not mind, she says she likes watching me.

It was one late afternoon, I was in the water for a long time that I came back into the house and just flopped down on Sis's queen size bed. My head is facing the foot of the bed. Sis is taking a shower. She likes taking a shower, she always says it is too hard for her to get out of the bathtub and she is afraid the she will slip in the Jacuzzi. She feels she can clean herself better in the shower. But I know the shower stall is way too small for her, even with the double entrance doors, she cannot bend down. The shower doors will come open when she pushes with her head or butt against them. I will need to do something about that. I also need to work on the toilet. It is too small for Judy. The water tank prevents her from sliding back far enough so she can pee into the bowl. I think she pees when she takes a shower. I don't know, but I would like to find out.

When Sis was finished with her personal hygiene she came and stretched out on the bed beside me. We are in the 69er position.

Judy and I are very close we have to be, there is nobody else out here to talk with. As I grow older, I have more and more questions about things she does and clothes she wears and also about her sexual feelings or the lack of them. I figured this would be a good time to talk with her about the many thoughts and questions I have. So, here we go!

At first I am embarrassed, well maybe not embarrassed, I just don't know how to start. But sis knows me quite well. She asked me what I have on my mind. So I ask why she has those beach towels between her legs and the other ends tied around her waist like a soma wrestler. At first she did not answer, then I feel her body shaking and I hear her cry. Very silently, but never the less she is crying. I feel so sorry for her and unconsciously I am caressing her big upper thigh.

She slowly starts to talk. She tells me, "I am so overweight that nothing fits anymore. My bra is too small, my breasts are squeezed into it and that hurts so much so now I am using a cut-up bed sheet to hold them in place and prevent them from moving and hanging all over". She is sitting up and putting her hands under her wrapped boobs to show me. After that she reclined back down. I am still stroking her soft upper leg, but since she showed me her bandaged boobs she is laying on her back, not on her side. I am stroking the top of her beautiful sexy leg.

Then I ask her again, "why are you wearing those beach towels between your legs". Again, her sobbing increased some but she commented, "I can't find panties that are large enough to fit right and they slid down all the time". Also she said "I like too..." ... She stopped talking. "What is the matter, why do you stop talking? She answers, "I cannot tell you, because I'm feeling embarrassed". "What is it Sis, please tell me". "Well since I don't fit on the toilet seat the right way and it is so hard for me to bent down and clean up the pee of the floor, I have started to piss in my towels. I like it, it feels good, it is so nice and warm, the beach towels hold three or four pees and it gives me a light turn-on". Sis, I ask "do you also shit in your towels"? She turns red and answers, "yes I sometimes do, when you are out in the woods or in the pool, but I'm afraid that you will be annoyed with the smell". I tell her, "I love you and you can't do anything that would annoy me". My hand was moving closed to her pussy.

Because of her extra large overhanging belly I am not able to see her pussy. I can just see a valley where her legs get closer and closer together and the thick patting is in between. She says, "That pretty soon she has to go and pee". It had been at least two and one half hours since she has taken her shower. I ask her, "Would you let me feel the outside of your towels when you have to go". She said, "No that would not be right between sister and brother". "Sis you and I are the only persons in this family and ever so often I have a great need to be close to you". She was surprised about my thinking but said, "I feel like that also at times". I ask her, "When are those feeling the strongest?" and she says, "When my pee runs out of my hole and the inside of the towels are nice and warm".

We did not talk for a time and than Sis ask, "Do you get an erection?" I say," Yes but I can hardly reach my penis, so I can't masturbate very well. At times it is painful because my semen has no way out". Sis has turned on her side, facing me. When she turned, the bed sheet moved with her because of her weight, and maybe she was sweating a little because she had to pee, but it moved me even closer to her body. I ask, "Do you played with yourself," and she said, "No I can't reach my pussy, but I do rub my pussy on the armrest of the home office chair or I use the high water pressure of the showerhead to massage my horny lust hole". While she is talking I could feel her hand touching my chest and she was kneading my oversized breasts very slowly and tenderly.

I ask "Sis what are you doing" and she said, "That she had not caressed me all over since I was a baby and young boy". I didn't know what to say, but after a short while of saying nothing I ask her real quietly, "Can I caress you at other places also besides your leg. "She didn't say anything, but moved her hand up to my belly. I am wearing a pair of underpants. They do not fit very well, so they only cover my private parts, I think, because I can't see down there.

"Give me your hand," she said. When I lifted my hand she took it and put it close to the edge of the towel between her legs. She said, "Well, don't you want to explore what is hiding past the entrance?" Slowly and timidly I pushed my fingers closer to the center of my dear Sister's legs, I thought that I was hearing a suppressed moan. But, I could not get close to her longing pussy. There is too much flesh and the towels are too tight". Sis I cannot get in, the towels are too tight, help me Sis please help me". Sis says, "Oh I have to go pee-pee so badly, but I want you to feel me first so I can go and piss and rub my pussy with a towel while the good feeling of your caresses of my fat wanting pussy hole is still fresh". She is fumbling with the closure of the towels on the side of her body and all of a sudden the whole thing came apart and is spread-out on the bed right in front of her pussy and my face. I was too ashamed to look between my Sister's legs, at least at this point, but I smelled the inner towel. It has two kinds of odors. One was a very light scent of urine the other odor, I never smelled before. It is a wonderful, wanting and sexual smell. This unique odor made my dick stand-up straight.

Sister is moving restlessly back and forth. She is asking, "Why are you not playing with what you have in front of you". Slowly I turn my head to look at her pussy, but I could not see much, just a bunch of pussy hair hidden between more soft sexy folds of meat. I started to dig, first with one hand and then I used my second hand to assist. As I slowly spread her legs apart, Sis makes more noise and her ass is moving in a circular and up and down motion. Finally I am at the entrance of her love canal. Her outer lips are swollen and red and her clit is sticking out about an inch. I put my finger on it and Sis gets wild. She hallows -- "Please, please kiss my pussy, rub my clit, oh honey don't press so hard on my pussy mount".

I did not quite know what she meant about her mount, so I did not take my hand off right a way because that hand gave me support so I could look closer at Sis's nice pussy. Sis put out a long grown, her lower body lifted up some and a stream of golden rain came out, right into my face. At this instance I didn't know what to do so I started to put my mouth in between her inner legs and on top of her pussy and I started to drink her golden pee juice. It was coming more and more, I could not swallow fast enough and some of it ran on the towels below. As the flow slowly stopped I started to kiss her deep inside her love hole. I'm sucking her clitoris I'm licking the remaining urine and pussy juice. Oh, it is so good. Sis finally turns around facing me. She has taken the sheet off her breasts and she puts one of her large boobs in my mouth. She says, "come my sexy, horny lover have your sister's pacifier". As all the tension is slowly going out of her body she lets out a loud and big fart, it smells some. Oh what a turn-on.

Sis comments that she is very happy right now. She wants to know if I will love her like that again. "Can you help me take a bath later on, I would like to take a bath so very much, but you need to help me in and out of the bathtub". Judy said. I agreed with her, but I said, "you can't pee in the tub".

I could feel her playing with my balls too, and I never experienced such a wonderful feeling. Sis is licking the underside of my nuts and she is getting closer and closer too my anus. I like that feeling too. My erection is increasing more and more. Her tongue is trying to reach my ass hole, but my ass cheeks are too large, too much flesh. She takes both hands and spreads them apart. "Oh honey, your hole looks so beautiful and it has some of the brown stuff around it. May I lick it, kiss it and push my tongue into it". "Judy please, that feels so good, I am going to come in a second if you don't stop.

Does it test good my perverse sexy Sister, can you clean all that old shit up for me you know you and I cannot reach that asshole so easily".

Come my sweet little bumblebee lets go in the kitchen and eat, I'm so horny and hungry. So, two fat little piglets are marching to the kitchen, all naked and quite turned-on. My Sister likes corn flakes. She can eat corn flakes all day long. After mother went to heaven, Judy started eating more and more and I would say she could easily finish a 16 oz. box of flakes a day. I know she ate corn flakes for dinner last night. "Sis what did you have for breakfast". She answers, "don't you know, corn flakes, I love cereal".

Judy said she would like to go for a walk which in itself was very unusual because she normally does not like to walk. The constant movement of her butt-cheeks going back and forth makes her and also mine sore between our legs. She said that she wants to go to the little creek at the end of our property. I mentioned to her that that walk will take about 25 minutes each way. She just nodded and had that beautiful smile on her face, the smile I love so much on her. As I said before, nobody come out our way, so we just started off the way we were dressed, I in my underpants and Judy with her sheet around her boobs and the padding between her legs. An very odd looking couple. We walked about a good three quarters of the way and my wife began to slow down. I ask her "what's the matter sis and she says that she needs to poop very badly". I know Judy ate a lot for dinner last night, breakfast, so the load should be large. I said "would you like to turn around and go back?" She said "yes, otherwise I will go into my diapers and I don't think you will like that very much". But then she changed her mind. "Let's continue all the way to the creek. If I have to go, I have to go and we will use the creek water to clean me up. I can wash the diaper in the water and carry them home. As we went on our way the pressure increased and my little shit-girl needed to go more and more. "No Judy honey, you need to hold your poop at least ten more minutes. I know you want to let it all out and the pressure is increasing by the second. My little well nourished pidgin do you think your light brown stuff is hard or nice and soft but not too thin?" She moans, "Honey it will be coming out real soon, I can't hold it much longer, and yes, my shit eating baby it feels like it is soft and creamy, do you like what sis has to offer". Yes sis, yes but you need to hold it longer, I want your shit to come out of your ass like a cannonball, with a lot of air behind it so the pressure is great and the sound so ordinary". We walk a little longer and then sis turns around facing me, she puts her hands on my forearms and holds me real close. She says "I am so ashamed but I can't hold it any longer". I try to put both my hands under her butt as well as I could to hold up her cloth diapers. And then it happens, first one big load and then one more and a third. Sis is making groaning sounds and she is shaking some. She is holding on to me for dear life. I can feel the warmth and weight of her shit and I know based on the amount of poop she did expel it will come out at the legs when she starts walking again. And sure enough it did. We arrived at the creek and I helped her clean up. Of course the diapers are all wet and she could not put them back on, she walked home with just the sheet around her breasts. It looks so cute and I love it and her so very much.

A week or so later it happened again. Judy is standing in front of the kitchen sink and I noticed that she is moving from one leg to the other and also pressing her legs together. I am sitting on the kitchen floor with a pillow under my butt. I ask sis, "please come toward me". She is moving very slow with her fat legs tightly pressed together. A kitchen bench, we use to sit down because it gives us more seating area, is standing behind me and I put my head on it with my face looking up. Judy got the message, she is coming closer and she is spreading her short little fleshy legs and moves up right over my face. Of course I can see her pussy and her asshole. As she puts both of her hands on the kitchen table for support, I can hear a deep groaning in her voice. Her asshole is beginning to widen and all of a sudden a load of creamy light brown shit is coming out. Shit, air and shit and air. It does not stop. Sis is hollowing that it feels so good and still she is shitting all over my face, hair, chest and it is running down on my body. I eat and eat, it tastes so much like corn flakes and when sister dear finally pushes out her last bit, I lick her all clean. I know she likes it, because she is trying to push out a little more, so I go back and clean again. Then sis does the strangest thing, she slowly lowers her pussy and ass over my face and moves her butt back and forth and up and down to spread out all the good shit on my face. She comments that the stuff is getting dry and with that she let her golden rain soak my face covered with shit. I am going crazy underneath her. I wanted to eat and drink all she had to offer, but I could not, no room, no air just shit, piss and more shit and piss. I love you sis.

It took us a long time to clean up the mess in the kitchen, except myself, we did not clean me up yet. For us overweight people this is very uncomfortable and we need to take constant breaks in-between to catch our breath. But, we both agreed that it is worth all the extra work. I wonder thought, will Judy let me shit on her. I would like to poop on her big boobs then play with them in my shit and suckle on them after. Judy wants me to lay down by the pool so she can lick me clean.

But, we changed our minds we went outside, took a shower and cleaned each other up. After that we just relaxed around the pool and talked until late into the cool beautiful evening and night.

That night and any night thereafter I go over to Judy's room and we sleep together.

Sis & I, a year or so later.

After my last -- Sis and I - story a lot has happened. We both went on a diet and lost a lot of weight. Judy is down to 180 and I made it to 175. Judy did much better in her exercises, but I am getting older and by the nature of things I should put on pounds, so 175 pounds is not bad. We feel much healthier physically and our energy level is way up. Our love and physical attraction for each other has blossomed. We feel comfortable as lovers. We still live way out in the country and have very few visitors, and that is just fine with us.

Judy is not wearing her sheets and towels as diapers anymore or to support her large boobs. She is now able to use regular underwear and bras and uses adult pull-up diapers off and on. She still has to purchase the extra large sizes, but that is fine. Her figure is so sexy. Her ass is still a little bit big, but the shape is well rounded. Her boobs are a full size and are quite firm and her nipples are always sticking out. I sure enjoy sucking on them. Since she lost the pounds, one can now see her pussy and it is much easier for her to keep herself clean and for me to get at that delicate spot. Sis likes it when I massage her body and take care of her.

As I said my weight is down too. My belly has just about disappeared and I can now see my toes without bending too much forward. I do not get a rush anymore between my buttocks because I can do better personal hygiene. I can now reach my dick and play with it if I want too, but I prefer to let sis take care of that. Wearing clothes all day does not bother me anymore. Matter of fact, I feel good in them but I also like to walk around naked or clothed only in diapers.

Sis still likes eating corn flakes and the after effect is still the same or even better and ever so often I like to knead the contents of her adult diaper undergarments. Because of her upper legs being a bit on the large side, the leg-bands of the diaper are very snug. She enjoys pooping into her diapers and all the poop and pee stays in. That way she can play with the contents whenever she feels like it and as mentioned before, so can I. Judy has decided to make the diapers for us using thick layers of cloth and Velcro around the waist and legs and she says that that way we safe money by washing and reusing them. She tailored them in a way that there is a deeper pocket just below asshole so more shit can accumulate at one time. This way one size fits her and also me. When we walk it looks like a baby walking because the diapers are really large and thick. Although I am not a cereal fan, sis has thought me how to add sugar and other stuff to it. I now like the taste and the power it has a day or so later.

I still do a lot of work around the house and the place looks real good. We are very happy in our adobe. We enjoy spending much time by the swimming pool.

She is wearing nothing and is turned onto her stomach on a blanket by the pool reading. A lot of insects, snakes, deer, elk, fox and a variety of other animals are out here were we live, and most of the time we have a mutual agreement of live and let live.

"Honey I would like you to do me a big, big favor. Since we are quite active in the pee and scatology playing game, I would feel better and cleaner if I had no hair around my pussy and between my ass cheeks. Would you shave me down there and if you like, I will take care of you after you shaved me". Of course I like the idea very much. I got everything arranged, warm water, a cloth, scissors, shaver, skin cream and a band-aid if needed. She says "don't push so hard on my stomach, I need to go pee-pee". "Okay "I said," but I need to press a little". Judy complaints "don't ". Just as I finish shaving her and put on some skin cream, I see a little bit wet on her so beautiful pussy lips, then more golden rain comes out and at last a fountain shoots straight up.

This makes me very horny and I have a huge erection. I put my mouth over her pussy and I start drinking, it tastes so good. Sis smiles as she watches me drink her nectar. I like drinking piss and the best part comes after she is finished, then I can lick her all clean. My tongue is the best tool for that purpose. I lick her belly, her upper or lower legs, her pussy and her ass. Wherever there is nectar, I clean it up with my mouth and my lips. I especially enjoy when I clean her around her asshole. Entering the groove and going along it, picking up the remaining droplets, that is pure heaven for me. Judy hangs on to my hard-on.

Bill, "Now I need to do number two, would you help me up please", sis says. "Why" I ask. "Because I can't go here, now can I?" She replies. "Every time you lick me clean down there I have to go real bad and it will come out if I don't take care of it. I can feel how it wants to exit and I am pressing it back, but each time I do that my muscles get a little bit weaker and my shit moves down further. It just wants to get out. Oh Bill what should I do?" She moans. I ask "do you have time to make it to the bathroom". She looks at me and shakes her head back and forth. "No Billy, no, it is coming right now. Oh Bill the pressure is building. I am trying to stop it but I can't. Here it goes Billy, it will be a lot, and I feel like it will be soft. Bill please lift-up my legs. It feels better you know because of my weight everything is so tight and pressed together. Can you see all the stuff that is coming out Bill? Would you like to have a closer look? I know you like what I am doing. Put my legs on your shoulders and go down to see Bill. It is still exiting and the farts are coming with the soft creamy tarts".

"Bill what are you doing? Are you playing with it? Please Bill let me see! Are your hands full of my shit? Do you like to play so much with my warm poop? Oh Bill what are you doing too my ass and pussy? It feels so warm around there. Are you spreading it all over? Bill please take a hand full and put it on my belly and in between my boobs. Yes Billy, oh yes that feels good get more please I like that. Bill you have my shit all over your face, what did you do, dive into it? Oh honey you are so sexy, you turn me on. I want you to lick my shitty pussy real deep and then make love to me. Would you do that for me Billy please would you?"

Bill is in seventh heaven by now. This is what he likes and what he longs for. He just smiles at Judy climbs on top of her and starts his job of caressing her pussy lips and love button. Over and over, up and down in and out around and across, just the way sis likes it. Of course his ass is right above Judy's face. Her tongue is shooting out to reach his hole but she cannot get up to it. She takes the pillow and puts it under her head, and now, yes she can enter the crack and the hole.

Bill's kissing of her pussy drives her closer and closer too a climax. All of a sudden she feels wetness on her belly. "Billy what are you doing? Are you peeing on me? Oh, that feels so nice and warm. My shit and your pee mixed together on my boobs and belly makes it so slippery and also under and around my butt. Wow, stop peeing Billy we will float away ". Judy is getting closer to her explosion and so is Billy. When Judy starts moving her hips back and forth and her ass starts jumping up and down, Billy lets go of a load of shit right in his sister's mouth and face. Judy goes crazy. She moans through her shit filled mouth, "Billy, Billy you horny son of a bitch, you sister fucker your shit tastes so good and is so warm. I am coming yaaaaaaaah, yaaaaaaah, Billy move your ass in my faaaaaace so your shit spreads all over it feels so good Billy it feels so good. You are the best ".

"Billy, I like to be fucked by you. You are the man that can give too me what I want and need ". Billy is playing with his shit. He is distributing it all around her face, her neck and her boobs and she helps him by scattering it all over his prick and balls. Then he gets some of her excrements from between her legs and mixes both shits together. Both of them enjoy that kind of kinky play and Judy likes to lick his prick and balls spotless. She ask, "Billy do you have to go pee again? I am so thirsty ". " Yes " he says. " How about you? Do you have to give an offering too me? ". Oh yes "she answers "a lot".

Billy begins to kneading and press the area just above Judy's mount. Billy knows when he does that Judy will not be able to hold her pee for long and sure enough after a few seconds the first drops are starting to come out. Billy is not bashful he goes right to the source and drinks the nectar that is offered to him. Sis has his dick in her mouth and laps up all the pee her brother is squirting into her mouth.

We sure like to be close too each other. Billy is so proud of his sister and so is his sister of him.

We shower together and clean each other up and a good hosing around the pool and the blanket take care of the cleanup.

After the cleanup we ate.

Sis, our Daughter Corry and I

Again some years have past since my last story about my sister Judy and I. Our love for each other has produced a beautiful daughter. Corry is now sixteen years old. Since both of her parents are short in stature, so is Corry. She is a little bit on the heavy side but has a well shaped body and her female assets are showing just fine. Corry enjoys living way a-way from town. She is a nature girl. She runs around in her bra and panties from morning until night, or sometimes she wears nothing when she is alone with her mother.

Corry likes to drive the old pick-up truck, but her legs are too short to reach the gas and break. We will need to extend the paddles when she gets her own car. So, since day-one she has been sitting on my lap. She does the steering and I do the operation. Lately she has been asking me to stop the truck just before we reach town so she can sit beside me.

We were on the way to town to purchase some stuff for the small tractor, and after that we wanted to go for a coke or a milkshake. It takes a good ninety-five minutes from our house to town by car and today is a very hot late summer morning.

We found what we were looking for, so after our purchase we headed for the ice cream parlor. At the store we met a friend and his daughter, the girls know each other from school, so we stayed longer than planed and the two girls must have consumed at least three 16 oz sodas and no food. Diet you know.

About ten minutes into the ride home Corry said "Daddy I want to sit on your lap and drive," and about a quarter of an hours after that, "I have to go pee real bad. Can you stop somewhere?" I said "No honey we can't stop around here, you need to hold it a little longer". She is real brave and did not complain for another 15 or so minutes. But than she said "Daddy I can not hold it anymore, I will pee in my underwear and all over your lap. Please stop". "I can't stop sweetie, but you know what, I have to go real bad also" I said. Corry is steering the car and I have my arm around her waist. She takes one hand off the wheel and puts it in-between her legs, like with that action she could hold back her pee. Of course both of us knew that that would not work. To distract her, I moved up my hand and started to massage her boobs. This was the first time I did that in all the years we been driving together. Corry's breasts are quite large for her age. As I fondle them I could feel her nibbles get hard. Corry looks up at me but does not say a word she just presses her body closer into my chest and moves her butt, like she wants to find a more comfortable place. Because of her movement in my lap I try to help her to adjust. With my other hand I press into her belly, just above her pussy mount. Corry says "oh no daddy don't push there, if you do I will let go of my pee, I will have no control". The thought of Corry not being able to control herself is giving me an enormous erection. Of course she can feel that and she lifts up her little ass so my dick can fit right up her ass crack. I can see a little smile on her face, but not a word out of her. After a short time of no words, she says, "Daddy, it feels so good when you play with my breasts. I like that very much, nobody ever played with them. Is that why you have an erection, or is it because you would like me to pee into your lap"? I answer, "Corry I don't really know what I want right now. I want to play with your boobs, I enjoy having you close to me, I like the turned-on feeling I have right this moment and I want to press you more down below your belly, just to see what will happen". She says. "But daddy you know very well what will happen. Do you want me to pee? Would you like that? Has Mom ever urinated on you?" And after a little while, "What does it feel like?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.