Aunt May Continued - Cover

Aunt May Continued

Copyright© 2011 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Aunt May, Billy and Jill revisted. A surprise new character appears. Read the original "Aunt May" for background.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Voyeurism  

My apologizes for writing such a short installment of the Aunt May (non) serial last time. I will do better this time. If you haven't already I suggest you read the original Aunt May story preceding this one to get to know the characters.

Part 6

There I was with my prick in my mother's mouth just finishing cumming. I was still hard and left my cock inserted into Mom's sweet mouth. I pulled out slowly enjoying the feeling of her soft lips on my hard prick. She looked up at me with a faint smile and said, "Thank you Billy. I enjoyed that."

"Stand up Mother" She stood and I reached to the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up first revealing her shaggy bush, then her large tits with protruding nipples. They were at least a c cup. I threw the nightgown on the kitchen floor and after pulling my pajama bottoms completely off, I turned her around and bent her over the kitchen table exposing her naked bottom to me for the first time. Without a word I slowly inserted my cock in my mother's wet pussy.

She groaned "Oh Billy that feels so good. Fuck me good baby. Fuck Mommies' pussy good."

Having just come in my mother's mouth, it took a while before I felt the pressure building in my balls. She came several times, then my cock spurted into Mom's cunt, shot after shot, until I fell out of her. "That was great Mom." She still was bent over the table and on a sudden urge I slapped her bare ass once on one cheek, then once on her other cheek. "That's just a sample Mother. I expect I will have to punish you with a good old fashion spanking today."

"I have never been spanked Billy."

"Not ever?" I asked "You are not lying to me, are you Mother?"

Mom looked down at her feet and when she raised her head to look at me her face was flushed. "Just the one time Billy. My uncle Harry spanked me when I was about 14 years old."

I took her hand and led her to my room where I finished undressing. Naked I lie on my back on the bed and pulled my Mother to a sitting position next to me. "You need to tell me about it Mother ... and I want every detail. Understand?"

"Yes Billy, but you can't tell anyone. It's been A secret for the last 20 years."

I can't help myself but hearing about spankings is very erotic to me. Mom told me her story. " I don't remember why but my father's brother, my Uncle Harry was staying at the house and we were alone while my parents went out to a movie and dinner. I was 14 years old and being a 14 year old brat when Uncle Henry had had enough and yelled that I needed a good bare bottom spanking to insure that I would have respect for him."

Mom had been dressed in a short skirt and sweater which Henry had demanded she remove. She did and was embarrassed standing in her bra and panties on front of the big man. He sat down on a straight backed chair and pulled her over his lap. Harry pulled her panties down off her bottom, slid them down her long legs and completely off. "Then he reached down and unhooked my bra and tossed that to the floor. I was so embarrassed laying over my uncle's lap completely naked. I knew this wasn't the normal way of spanking a teenage girl but I could do nothing but lay there at his mercy."

Harry, using his big meaty hand proceeded to spank her, alternating cheeks until she was sobbing that she would be good and listen to him. "I told Uncle Harry that I would do anything he wanted, if he would just stop spanking me.

"I could tell he had an erection. I could feel it pressing on my bare stomach. I guess I wasn't surprised when he pushed me off his lap and pulled me between his legs. Uncle Harry unzipped his fly and pulled his big prick out only inches from my face. I had stroked my boyfriend's penis through his pants once or twice but I had never actually seen a cock. My uncle never said a word, with one hand on his prick guided it to my lips. I didn't know how to do it, but I knew what he expected and opened my mouth to him. He worked his prick in and out of my mouth until he came. 'Swallow it' was all he said. I almost gagged but I managed to swallow all of his emissions. That was my first blow job and although it was forced I have to admit that my pussy was wet. After that he told me to get dressed and that he was sorry and I should keep this a secret forever. You are the first one I have ever told this story to"

By the time she was done my cock was hard yet again and I pulled Mom on top of me. She dropped herself on top of me impaling herself on my erection. She rode me hard until we both climaxed. We drifted off to sleep and woke only minutes before my Dad was expected home. I had really wanted to give my mother a sound spanking, maybe even with my belt but there was no time for it. I was going to visit Jill the next day and maybe if her dad was out of the house I could punish Jill's tight little ass before giving her a good fuck.

Part 7

The following morning I went to Jill's house. As luck would have it her Dad was home and it didn't look like he was going anywhere anytime soon. I hadn't seen (or fucked) Jill in almost 2 months. The closest thing to sex with her was my jerking off while she told me of her last spanking over the phone. After coffee and chatting with her Dad we decided to go for a ride. Naturally I found a secluded spot to park. I didn't waste anytime. I moved my seat as far back as I could and slid my pants down to my ankles exposing my erection.

Jill knew what was expected of her. She immediately engulfed my cock with her mouth. She was sucking and licking in a different and highly erotic way, not like I was used to. It didn't take long before I unloaded my cum into Jill's sucking mouth. Women don't realize that men know when they change their cock sucking technique. It's usually because they have been learning what another man likes in his blow jobs.

As I pulled up my shorts and jeans I asked Jill. "So ... who's cock have you been sucking?"

She looked startled. "What do you mean." Just what I said Jill. Who have you been blowing. You sucked me completely different than usual. Who taught you about circling your tongue around the head twice, then going down as deep as you can. Over and over until I came. Who?" I demanded.

"My Daddy." she said softly, "The last time he spanked me I told you he had an erection and came in his pants. That wasn't exactly what happened. When he was done with my ass he pushed me to the floor, got up and dropped his pants. He pulled me to my knees and demanded a blow job. I was wet and horny and didn't object. I only sucked him for a couple of minutes before he came in my mouth.

"Still naked I stayed on my knees while he told me to do it again. I put his soft cock in my mouth and he directed me to blow him the way he preferred until he came in my mouth for the second time. Later that night Daddy came into my room and fucked me until we both came. He says that he is the only cock I need. He told me to tell you that we couldn't see each other anymore."

Well at least I had gotten a farewell BJ from the 18 year old girl. I think I preferred the older women in my life anyways. I dropped Jill off and headed for home. No reason to cry over spilt pussy.

I got home in time for Sunday dinner with the folks. I left for the beach and Aunt May around 4:00 PM. I got a promise from my mother that she would come and visit soon. I knew that she considered her ex sister in law May a slut but she promised anyway. I think she just wanted some more of her son's young and hard cock. Maybe she would get a spanking after all.

It only took an hour's drive to get to Aunt May's house. I had originally told her I would leave my parent's house early Monday morning and go directly to the flower shop and see her there. I was going to surprise her by coming home Sunday evening. She wasn't the only one surprised.

Part 8

Aunt May's car was parked in the middle of the driveway leaving no room for mine. I parked at the curb and when I got out of the car I noticed that all the blinds were shut tight. That was unusual. It was only 6:30 and was still light out. When I opened the front door I heard and recognized May's voice. She was moaning and whispering words I could not make out. The bedroom door was wide open. I went to the doorway and looking in I saw a naked May laying on her back on the bed. Between her outspread legs was an equally naked young boy of about 14 or 15 years old licking her pussy like a pro. I saw that his smallish cock was teenage hard with drops of precum drooling and dripping from it. I could feel my prick starting to rise. Without thinking I slid my belt from my pants loops. The boy/man was kneeling between May's legs with his ass up high. I brought the belt high above my head and brought it down on the boy's bare ass as hard as I could. Crack! It sounded like a gunshot. The boy jumped from his kneeling position and fell off the bed. His little prick wasn't hard anymore I noticed.

With one hand I grabbed the digital camera that was laying on the bed stand and with the other hand I undid my pants and pushed pants and underwear to my ankles and stepped out of them. The young boy was still on the floor, rubbing his bottom with his hands. I grabbed him with my left hand pulling him to his knees. "You little fuck! Having sex with my woman you shithead. I ought to kill you."

He was crying and blubbering how sorry he was as I pulled him closer to my erection. "I think you ought to show me how sorry you are by sucking my dick, you little fuckwad."

Tears streaming down his face he looked up at me, "I'm not gay." he whispered.

"Today you are!" I said as I put my cock to his lips. "Open up faggot!" I roared. I could tell how scared he was. When his mouth opened I pushed my cock in about halfway and snapped 3 quick photos that showed his face clearly with my cock in it. After about four or five strokes I pulled out. "I'm not gay either dickhead. Now, you get out of my house and if you ever breathe a word of what happened here I will send these photos to your parents and your friends so they can see that you are a little cocksucker.Now get out of here before I give you a good butt fuck" He jumped to his feet, grabbed his clothes and ran for the door.

I turned to my Aunt May who was still on the bed spread eagled. Her right hand was furiously rubbing her clit. Nothing ever stopped her from achieving an orgasm. I swung the belt, hitting her between her legs simultaneously hitting her hand and pussy. "Stop that!" I ordered.

"Roll over and get up on all fours." She did as she was told. I doubled up my belt. I swung hard, harder than I had ever hit her before. Crack! Crack! Crack! Three hard strokes with the belt on Aunt May's bare backside. She was crying now. It was the first time she had cried during a spanking. I hit her again. Crack! I spanked her about fifteen times before I stopped. Her ass was as red as I had ever seen it and she was balling like a baby. "You don't suck, fuck or otherwise offer yourself to another man without my permission. And ... didn't Uncle Ray catching you blowing the paperboy teach you anything? That kid is jailbait."

I pulled off my shirt at that point to be completely naked. I pulled a jar of Vaseline from the bed stand drawer and coated my dick with it. I put a big glob of Vaseline on my first finger sticking the finger into her asshole with no warning.

She started. "Oh no Billy. Not that. Please." May did not like anal sex at all. It wasn't my favorite either but this was punishment. I kneeled behind May, putting the head of my cock at her entrance and quickly pushed my prick into that tight hole. She gave a small scream. "Shut up" I told her "You are going to get a good ass fucking to remind you who is in charge."

With that I commenced long hard strokes into May's bum. Listening to her moan with pain and crying did nothing to diminish the good feelings I was getting on my prick from that tight orifice. Spurt! I held her ass close to me as my cock shot stream after stream of cock juice into Aunt May's rectum. I pulled out quickly knowing that would hurt her also. She May have not liked it but I could see that her pussy did. Her cunt was puffy, open and drooling juice down her thighs. Without a word I went into the adjoining bathroom and jumped in the shower.

Part 9

When I had finished with my shower I returned to the bedroom to find Aunt May standing naked next to the bed. I immediately noticed the black felt choker around her neck. She called it her slave collar. The hard ass fucking had reminder her who was in control. May hadn't worn that collar in months. She had started calling me "master" and referring to herself as my "slave" soon after we began our incestuous relationship. I didn't like being referred to as master and made her stop calling me that almost as soon as she started using it. But now it looked like she remembered who her master was.

"Go take a shower" I told her, "then make me something to eat."

My aunt remained naked except for the collar after her shower. I sat at the kitchen table watching her, still naked, scramble me some eggs. The red welts from my belt had already turned from a bright red to a bluish black hue criss crossing her bottom. As I ate my late supper May knelt under the table and sucked me to an erection. I let her lick and suck my hard teenage cock until I gushed my cream into her mouth with four or five spurts. She still hadn't cum, unless she had masturbated in the shower. I thought she might deserve a good orgasm so I commanded her to stand before me and finger her slit and clit. Her eyes were closed as she alternately rubbed her clitoris and rapidly pushed two fingers in and out of her sopping cunt. When she finally came her body was jerking and with her eyes closed collapsed to the floor. A good cum if I ever saw one.

We went to work the next day and fell into our normal routine. After supper Wednesday evening the phone rang. It was my mother asking if she could come down Saturday morning and stay the night. Of course, I said yes. May wasn't as happy as I was when I told her. May hadn't seen my mom since a little before her divorce. They were never best of friends but I told her to be polite and expect to become closer to mom than she had ever expected to be. During the week I picked up something at the pharmacy just for mom. It was an enema kit. I had never used one but after reading the directions it seemed simple enough. I didn't let my aunt know I had bought it. I wanted both of them to be surprised. I might even surprise myself. I wasn't sure how the enema was going to fit into my plans yet.

Saturday arrived and Mom showed up bright and early. I opened the door to let her in. Mom looked good in a short black skirt and white blouse that I expected was new. Her big boobs were threatening to pop the buttons on her blouse. I kissed my mother full on the lips and dropped my right hand to her ass and rubbed it slow and softly. She reached for my hardening prick but after just one squeeze I pushed her hand away. "Not yet my sweet slut of a mother. Be patient. May! " I shouted. My Aunt May appeared through the doorway. She was completely naked except for her "slave collar".

She stopped just three feet from Mom and me. "Hello Janice," May said with a slight smile, "long time no see."

Mother blushing looked at me. "Billy ... please..."

"Hush Mother" I said quietly " Do as you are told and this will be enjoyable for you also." I began undoing the buttons on her tight blouse, the back of my hands pressing against my mother's soft breasts. When the blouse was off I reached between Mom's tits and unhooked her bra letting it slide off her torso, to the floor. Her nipples were hard and protruding from their dark aureoles. My hands cupped her breasts as her eyes darted between me and May's nakedness, still blushing. May was standing watching me undress my mother her hands fluttering against her own hard nipples. I grabbed Mom by the chin and directed her attention to me. "Stop looking at May and pay attention to me." I pulled a felt choker from my pocket, matching the one that May wore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.